Author Topic: Some Truth Revealed.  (Read 1404 times)

Offline Sean Williams

• View Profile
    • Sean Williams
Some Truth Revealed.
« on: July 16, 2012, 05:22:39 PM »

Sean: I could have you arrested for this.

The scene opens up in Miami, Sean is shown standing outside his beach front condo, he reaches in his back pocket and pulls out a fat envelope, slowly he hands the envelope to the gentleman sitting in the chair.

Sean: Vincent, I really cared for you a lot. You put me through a lot of shit, but this goes beyond of what you have done to me.

Vincent laughs as he tips his hat to the side, he reaches his arm out snatching the envelope out of Sean's hand.

Vincent: I shouldn't have to count this, I wouldn't think you would short change me, especially with your child's care at stake.

Sean: Your so fucking evil brah.
[Balls fist] The court has an order that we shouldn't even see each other, if they found out I was giving you money then we both would be locked up somewhere.

Vincent: You need to support your child somehow, you think I would let you fuck my sister and then you not support her child, you got me fucked up.

If only the story went that way, I can't believe this fool is sitting back trying to place the blame on me. From what I remember, I was taken full advantage of because my mind wasn't in the right fucking place.

Sean: You think this shit is funny ? Don't you ?

Sean reaches for the blunt placed behind his ear, he places it to his mouth, and one flic of the lighter, smoke spread out in the air. Sean inhaled and then exhaled as he continue to puff.

Vincent: I wouldn't say funny, but of course entertaining. I love your drive though, I will say that you have a vivid imagination and you let your dreams over come whats real and what's not.

Sean: Me having hope in getting full custody of my two year old son is not having fucking dreams, I know I can I do it.

Vincent had a strong hold over me, the relationship between him and I was always very intense, he hated the fact that I didn't want to commit, but in reality he wasn't ready to commit either. Our whole relationship dealt with drugs, sex, money and living the high fucking life.

I did a lot of shit for that bastard, whether it was dealing dope, or doing shows for his private clients I did what I needed to do. That man had to much of a strong hold over me, I didn't know how to react or in that situation how to get away from him.

My guessing it was more of the drugs that held me down, I was so busy coked up that I couldn't even think straight. What made it worst is that Vincent made me feel like I was special, the dick game was good, and those lies he would spit in my ear just made it to real.

But I'm a changed man now, and this little hold he has over me right now won't last to long.

Vincent: Once this trial starts, then of course we will go about it the right way but until then I will need my payments to continue.

Sean: You draining me dry Vincent, I can barely pay for my condo here in Miami, and you expect for me to keep giving you 5 g's every month, that's fucking ridiculous.

Vincent: I have so much shit that could take you down personally, hell it might even make you loose you career so I suggest the money keep coming, I'm pretty sure your lap dog Synn will take care of you, he usually bails you out of everything anyway. [Laughs] This is so easy, and Erica thought this wouldn't work.

Sean: Don't let me get a hold of those pictures Vincent, because believe me once I do, your fucking existence as we know it, will be over son, believe that.

Sean blows smoke in Vincent's face, forcing Vincent to leap out of his chair, the two stand close to close, Vincent leaning in close but Sean backs away.

Sean: Your not trying that shit with me today.

Sean points toward the streets, forcing Vincent to leave off his property. Sean shakes his head in disgust as he turns and heads toward the back door, the scene fades to black.

3 Hours Later

Sean's Condo.

The scene opens up inside Sean's condo, Sean is shown pacing around in his living room, inside Dr. Richardson, his counselor is shown sitting in the chair opposite of where Sean is pacing. She rises from her chair, making her way over to Sean, gently placing her hand against his shoulder, she motions for him to have a seat.

Dr. Richardson: Sean, please have a seat.

\'user

Sean sits.

Sean: My week hasn't been the best, I lost my match in SCW because I was fully focused and I just got back from meeting with WGWF Staff regarding wrestling for them.

Dr. Richardson: Is that why you have the suit on?

Sean: I didn't want to make a bad impression.

Dr. Richardson: I'm sure they were impressed with who walked into their office, minus all your bad history, you are a very intelligent man and might I add, very skillful.

Sean: I'm paying you to say that.

Dr. Richardson: You should understand that not all therapists are in it just for the money, but some actually do care about their patients and honestly I feel as though you and I have a very good but professional relationship, which is why I have constantly stayed in contact with you and not by court ordered. [Chuckles] But as we discussed before Sean, life is always going to be difficult, and sadly you made some wrong decisions growing up which is why you are paying for them now.

Sean: I use to be worth a little over a million dollars, it's not much but hell I was able to living lavishly and drive nice cars and do whatever the fuck I wanted, then all of a sudden I meet this jack ass that turns my life all around and now I'm barely making a living.

Dr. Richardson: Wrestling isn't enough?

Sean: It's never enough, why do you think I am trying to wrestle with other federations also, a little extra money never hurt anyone and if these other companies are willing to write me a check, then so be it.

Dr. Richardson: How do you feel about the other companies accepting you and your lifestyle? Everyone in SCW knows who you are, so working with another company can only open doors to judgment, ridicule, and some very harsh words.

Sean: I'm a big boy, that high school shit was left in high school. We as adults should not let immaturity take away the main goal were focused on, and obviously everyone here has the same goal as me, and that's winning matches and being the best you can possibly be.

Dr. Richardson: We at least you more positive these days.

Sean: Growing up the way I did, you have to be.

Dr. Richardson: How is your relationship with Synn?

Sean sighs, he turns and grabs the water bottle off the table, before answering he takes a couple sips, still trying to avoid the question, he turns and stares out his window looking at the ocean.

Sean: I don't know.

Dr. Richardson: Do you love him?

Sean: Yes.

Dr. Richardson: Are you in love with him?

That was the question I wanted to avoid answering, how the hell am I suppose to know if I am in love with him or not, I love the way he takes care of me, and I love how he treats me but am I emotionally attached to this man in a loving manner, who knows?

Synn has been there for me since day one, but settling down with him I knew I would have to change a lot of things about my life, he was so much older then me and me being young I couldn't imagine how a relationship between us would span out.

And on the flip side he doesn't even know I have son, so I know that would only make things difficult between him and I.

Dr. Richardson: Sean? [Pauses] You don't have to answer the question if you don't want to.

Sean: I don't know what I am, all I know is that I have strong feelings for that man  and I am so scared to let him get a hold of me, if that makes any sense?

Dr. Richardson: Why is that?

Sean: I'm still young and there's so much stuff that I want to do and explore in life and I know for a fact that Synn wouldn't go for me being away so much. It would be difficult and I know trust would play a huge factor in our lives, and plus Synn has a family that I knew nothing about, a son, and when that happened and I found out about his son, it kind of made me upset a little.

Dr. Richardson: Why?

Sean: I don't want to talk about it.

Dr. Richardson: Didn't you face Gabriel and Despayre last Climax Control? How was that experience?

Sean: It was difficult, I lost the match because I didn't want to hurt them. Who knows how Synn would of reacted if I really would of put a beating on his family, I didn't want to go through that so I put up a fight as much as possible, but I had to do what I needed to do to prevent any issues between Synn and I.

Dr. Richardson: Did you throw the match?

Sean: No Comment. [Pauses] But I will say that my full heart wasn't present in that match.

Dr. Richardson: So how do you think if you get this contract with WGWF? How do you think the men there will react? Do you think they'll accept you or do you think you'll run into issues like you did with SCW?

Sean: Honestly I'm not to much concern about WGWF or whether or not the people there would accept me? I know in my heart that I'm a bad ass wrestler, and I've taken some punks out in my day, of course my sexuality will play a huge factor so I know I'll be the topic of some nasty conversation, whether its them badgering because of my sexuality or just real nasty comments.

Dr. Richardson: How would you react?

Sean: I would let my fist do the talking, believe it or not I've experience a lot of bullshit in my full 24 years of live, I've been molested, jumped, I've almost overdosed, I've been sold by my own fucking father so trust me when I say this my skin is tough, I won't let words or immature comments bring me down.

Dr. Richardson: It's great to hear that you are keeping a positive attitude about this.

Sean: Why wouldn't I? Fuck whoever don't like me, their not paying my bills and their not putting food on my table. I've won numerous championships and beaten a lot of wrestlers in my life, I'm not scared of anyone and I will never be scared of anyone, so let them talk, I could care less, you can call me all the fucking names in the book but I guarantee my name will be known.

I was a little nervous though, signing with WGWF, it wasn't a done deal, more of a developmental deal but it still scared the shit out of me. I only wrestled for a few federations in my life, and in those federations, people grew to like me and respect me more because of my hard work, and the fact that my heart was so much into this sport.

I was excited to open this new chapter in my life though, I've done everything, and been everywhere, I've fucked plenty females and experienced with different males, I've made money and I've lost money, but I won't ever let that shit bring me down or affect whatever my future holds for me.

You can believe that.

Dr. Richardson: I am proud of you Sean, you have come a long way from since we first met.

Sean: There's only room for growth, for improvement.

Dr. Richardson: And that's how life should be, but as we discuss your business life, we need to talk more about your personal life and how you are going to deal with the custody of your son?

Sean: I don't know what I am going to do, Erica is bad mouthing me to the courts telling them about my past drug use and how I was a Go-Go Dancer at one point, but growing up from a teen to a young adult, I had many hustles and one job just wasn't my thing.

Dr. Richardson: But you do have to understand that the court still takes that into consideration, regardless of how your lifestyle is now compared to what it was back then.

Sean: I just want my son. [Puts head down] I just want my son that is all.

Dr. Richardson: I know you do Sean, and I'm sure you have some strong people behind you trying to help you figure out what you need to do.

If she only knew? I had no one.

Fucking no one.

Sean: I haven't talked to Alicia is weeks, Synn pops in and out of my life so fucking much I barely know when he is coming or going, and as for Nicki and the other people who are supposedly in my life, well their not.

Dr. Richardson: How have you been handling the case?

Sean: I haven't, each day I sit in my fucking apartment trying to figure out ways to get around this bullshit so I can just take care of my son, but so far I have come up with nothing and day by day my son continues to grow up not knowing who his father is.

Dr. Richardson: That must hurts.

This bitch is serious? I love Dr. Richardson because she has saved my life on many occasions, but today she is talking stupid out of her mouth.

Sean: Look I'm sorry Dr. Richardson, but we have to make this short, I'm tired and I really need to catch up on my rest.

Dr. Richardson: We can continue this tomorrow, there are some other things I would like to discuss with you.

Sean nods, he rises up from the chair making his way over to the front door, Dr. Richardson smiles as she embraces Sean with a hug, she turns and heads out, Sean closes the door behind her.

This is too much.

Sean makes his way over to the table, he reaches down in the ash tray and grabs the dutch he had rolled earlier, grabbing his Bob Marley lighter off the counter, he turns and presses play on his stereo and listens to Rick Ross, puff by puff, he blows the smoke in the air staring up at the ceiling.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pjoW4Nt-9Mk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Damn I hope this works out for me, please Lord let this work out for me.

I'm excited for change though, with all the drama I got going in my life, a little change wouldn't hurt. Working for SCW and being able to compete every week is the best feeling, and I wouldn't change that for anything. I was able to overcome all boundaries and not let the words of all the ego maniac punks get the best of me.

A lot of dudes can't handle the fact of a gay or bisexual male wrestling, but who the fuck cares? It's like get a hobby, better yet get a fucking life, your words won't ever bring me down or make me feel any type of way, I love my life and everything that comes with it whether its drama or something positive.

I'm ready for whatever is thrown my way, and I won't let egos, or ignorance stand in my way of what I want to do, fuck that.

Sean leans back on the couch, resting his head on the top, he blows some more smoke in the sky rapping along with Nas in the song, with all the thoughts rushing through his head, he hadn't notice Vincent standing in the door way, Sean tosses the blunt to the floor, jumping up dashing towards the door with his ball fist, Vincent places his hand up forcing Sean to stop in his tracks.

Vincent: I suggest you don't run up on me like that, especially if you don't want to have any issues.

Sean: WHAT THE FUCK BRUH? LIKE WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME ?

Vincent: Sean ! Sean ! Sean ! You can be so pathetic at times, I swear maybe it would be a waste of time to blackmail you with all these nude photos, especially the one I have of you in the Bahamas doing that line of coke, I bet the judge wouldn't like that huh ? You definitely won't get custody now, so I suggest you be a good little boy and do as daddy says.

Sean: Fucking bastard.

Sean rolls his eyes allowing Vincent to walk pass him and enter his house, Sean slams the door as the scene fades to black.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 05:23:10 PM by Sean Williams »
>