Author Topic: Time to hang the "Hangman"  (Read 427 times)

Offline Blaque Hart

• The FRANCHISE
    • View Profile
    • Blaque Hart Bruce Evans
Time to hang the "Hangman"
« on: June 29, 2012, 06:00:04 PM »
 (The scene starts out inside some bar in California near the site where this week's Climax Control is taking place. The place is packed with alot of customers both at the bar and the little rinky dink cafe attached to it. The camera pans around to show all the rowdy people, more than like drunk partying it up. Females riding the mechanic bulls, males shooting darts and playing pool etc.... As the camera continues to pan around the building we zoom in at the table of Blaque hart Bruce Evans. He's sitting back in the chair at the table drinking from several shot glasses at the table, there's atleast 8-10 different glasses, all full. He seems to be a bit out of it. Hair in a fuzzy ponytail, dressed in blue jeans, black boots, and a black "Blame America" shirt. He removes his sunglesses, and with very glossy red eyes looks into the camera and begins to speak)

BHBE: So it's been a little while. It has been a little while since I've been able to kick someones ass, and keep my name at the top of this industry. I've been dealing with alot of shit. Not just here in this company, but at my home as well. My personal life has been in shambles and I have been through alot of bullshit. So I talked to the boys in the front office. I let them know that my head, well it wasn't quite in the game. I wasn't at the level both physically and mentally to compete for this company. In all of my career I have never went out to that ring and half assed anything I've been involved in. Rather it be a simple promo or wrestling match. I refuse, and I have always promised myself, my millions of fans, and my family that whatever I do in this industry will be at 1,000% and nothing less...

(Blaque pauses and quickly chugs down one of the shot glasses full of dark liquor)

BHBE: I have said this a thousand times, and I will continue to say it and stand by it. I am an Icon, a Franchise player, I am what keeps whatever company I am with breathing. I may not always be in the main event of whatever shows, I may not always be in the main "stories" of the company, but like it or not, you have got to admit it, I am always going to be the most paid attention to guy in this business. I don't kiss ass, I don't play games, and I am damn sure not here to make friends. I'm here to make money and that's all. Alot of people don
t like me, hell some even hate me and wish death upon on. I don't care. I don't pay attention to in and I don't let it screw with my head and mess with my structure. But you see, the past few months, I've been doing what I said to myself I'd never do. I've let the front office get to me. I've let the front office make me think twice about alot of things. Hell I even considered giving it up. Hanging up the boots and tights and going home...

(Again Bruce pauses to down another shot of the dark liquor from the shot glass)

BHBE: I almost did it! I almost called the boys in the front and told to to write me off. To send me out. To give me my retirement match and let it be done finally. I have been in this business forever. I've seen alot. Good and bad. I've seen some of the best and some of the worst performers. I've seen then all come and go. I've worked with and around the best this industry has to offer. But more importantly I've seen some of the best get lost in the shuffle because of some backstage bullshit politics, and that's what was happening to me. Because I don't go to the big boys and kiss their asses and make their coffee I wasn't going to amount to be shit around here. I was just going to be used as some old man to put over the younger up and comers. So I took time off. I talked to my friends, my family, some old business partners of mine, and you know what they told me? They told me flat out, Bruce; if you want to quit, then quit. Retire. Give it up. But if you dp, you're letting the office win, you're the loser in this one. You're the quitter in this one, and you gain nothing from it!

(Again pausing, Bruce takes another shot, looks around the packed place with an evil grin on his face and continues)

BHBE:So I decided it's not quite time, it's just not my time to step down! Yea I may be older than most of this roster if not all. But the bottom line is I still have alot to give. I still have more to gine than most of this roster. I am still the damn, ICON of this industry, the Franchise Player, the Big f'n deal around here. No more am I going to sit around and feel sorry for myself. It's about damn time I get off my ass, and start showing everyone why I have survived so damn long in this business... And it all starts, this Sunday. Climax Control. In that arena right up the street from here. I GUARANTEE this is the start of something BIG!!! No more playing nice and doing what the boys with the power want me to do. No more being who they want me to be. From now on, I am me and only me. I am f'n Bruce Evans. The Blaque Hart. The man that's going to take this company and bring it to the next level, a level it has yet to see with all the paper champs running around this place!

(Bruce quickly chugs another shot and puts his shades back over his eyes)

BHBE:So it all starts with you Hangman. To be honest with you I don't even know who the hell you are. Never heard of you, and really don't give a shit about you. All I know is that you will be my first client. The first to get in that ring the the old Blaque hart Bruce Evans. The Bruce that did what he wanted, when he wanted and got things done the right way and the first time. Since I didn't know who the hell you were I decided to research you. So I googled you, not much there either but enough to know what type of a dude you are. I saw that tag team wrestling was your specialty. You are praised for being a part of one of the best tag teams this business has ever seen. Does it matter to me? Hell no! Does it matter in this match this Sunday? Hell no! Look Hangman, I've never met you face to face. You're no big deal whatsoever to me. You plain and simply dont matter. You say you hate Canadians? That's fine because we all know how I feel about Americans...

(Bruce pauses and whistles at one of the cocktail waitresses)

BHBE: Bottom line is this "Hangman". Come Sunday, Climax Control it's my time to once again prove to the world why I am what's keeping this company, hell, this business alive. I'm sorry, hell no I'm not. But you have to be the first on the list to my climb back to the top. Dont blame me, blame the front office for booking this match! Sunday Night boy I'm going to teach you some lessons. Some things you've never learned in what you call a career. You see it ain't tag team wrestling. You won't have a partner to run and tag in whenever I'm putting the boots to your ass. There will be no one there to help, save, or even rescue you. When you look across that ring boy, it's just us. You and me! Man versus man! Icon versus..... American Trash! Well I got news for you, it's going to be trash day that day. By that, I mean it's going to be time for to to kick your ass like it's never been kicked before and take your ass out, because boy, you don't deserve to be in that same ring with me. So Hangman, say your prayers, haha, eat your vitamins, and beg to the da,m heavenms that you get out of there still breathing. Because BLAQUE HART BRUCE EVANS is back, and this time, I'm here to stay!!! Put plain and simple, "It's time to HANG the Hangman"!!!

(Bruce stops as the cocktail waitress approcahes the table)

BHBE: Hey bitch, clean this table and get me 5 more shots!

(The very beautiful cocktail waitress grows this very disgusted look on her face as he eyes Bruce up and down, looking as if she wants to say something, but she just picks up all the empty shot glasses from the table and puts them on her tray. Bruce slaps her on the ass, as she's wearing very revealing booty shorts. She turns around, throws a drink in his face, and slaps him hard on the face, as we fade to black)

The Franchise Player</font color>