Author Topic: Meeting up with an old friend  (Read 2827 times)

Offline Despayre

• Beware the stare
    • View Profile
    • Despayre
Meeting up with an old friend
« on: May 30, 2012, 11:09:09 AM »
 Las Vegas, Nevada

It's A Grind Coffee Shop

What? Were you expecting Starbucks if the immediate setting was a coffee house? Sorry to disappoint you. The man behind this appearance does take a delight in the coffee chain giant, but deep down in the roots of the industry, there is something more charming and alluring about a smaller coffee house owned and ran by individuals as opposed to a heartless corporation.

It's A Grind is such a place, owned by a local family and having been a staple of the city for the past ten years. It might be considered the average size for such a business, but without the added enmities of selling goods. The owners of this business preferred to keep things simple, selling their coffees in many a style and flavor, both hot and iced. There was a small counter along the back wall by the ordering station with several fresh baked pastries to choose from, and the only added extra 'purchases' would be from the single shelving unit with new released books. Patrons were strongly encouraged to sit back and relax, read a book, bring their laptops for study and such, just so long as they enjoyed their products.

It was in the late afternoon and the sun was almost ready to begin it's descent into the horizon. Another hour or two and the place would be busier, but for now, there were only a small handful of people seated inside when the door opened. A few looked up and but quickly went back to their own doings. The appearances of the new arrivals not withstanding, it was Vegas, after all.

"Wow." Despayre said as he stepped into the foyer of the business and looked around at the simplicities, and Synn entered behind him. "We've never been here before."

"You haven't, Joshua." Synn slightly corrected the young man as he steered the boy now known to be his own flesh and blood further inside to avoid any traffic. "Once every so often I find myself coming here, usually on the way to some meeting or just to relax."

They came to a small table and Synn set down a folder onto the surface and Despayre leaned over to inspect the wooden counter top to make certain it was clean. Once satisfied, he set the ever-present teddy bear Angel down onto it. Despayre then looked up at Synn and shrugged his shoulders, "Where am I when you're here?"

"Usually at home helping Theresa with the house work or hanging out with Gabriel." Synn answered. "The last time though I believe you were debating the Theory of Relativity with Angel."

"Oh yeah." Despayre nodded and he looked down at the teddy bear and frowned. "We wouldn't have taken so long but someone refused to admit he was wrong."

Synn simply smiled lightly at the corners of his lips and turned his head to glance around the shop.

Despayre spoke up, "Who are we going to meet again?"

"A friend." Synn answered. he did not see whom he was looking for so he turned back to look at Despayre. "You remember Sean?" Despayre nodded so Synn continued, "This is a mutual friend of ours. I haven't seen her in a fair few years."

"Oh." Despayre nodded and looked somewhat uncomfortable. The prospect of meeting new people was never a comfortable one for him. Very few people could he connect with on any level, and the certain level of distrust he felt perpetually hindered his social skills.

"Hey." Synn said, resting a hand on his shoulder. "Alicia is a wonderful person. You're going to like her."

"I'll take that bet." Despayre looked at him through his eyes narrowed like slits. Synn shook his head, unsure if the boy was teasing or not. With him, one could never be too sure. He would have come alone, but it was Theresa's day off, and she was spending it with friends. Gabriel was elsewhere and Synn understood he could not shoulder all of his burdens on the magician's shoulder, so he privately hoped this would go well.

"Hey, I'll tell you what." Synn pulled out his wallet and fished around for some cash and handed it to Despayre. "Go get yourself whatever you like. Iced coffee, something to eat. I'll wait here."

"You don't want anything?" Despayre asked as he clasped the money tightly in the palm of his hand.

Synn shook his head. "Not yet. I'll wait for our guest."

Despayre silently nodded and scurried off to the counter as Synn took a seat at the table and found himself looking around for her arrival, waiting.
>

"A teddy bear does not depend upon mechanics to give him the semblance of life. He is loved - and therefore he lives."

Offline Mercedes

• View Profile
    • Mercedes
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 01:54:10 PM »

It had been a long time since Mercedes and Synn had actually spoke, there weren't any bad blood between the two, but Mercedes had a few things going on in her life which prevented her to keep up with any family or friends.

Synn was a close friend though, a close mutual friend that she shared with Sean, every once in a while both Synn and Mercedes would meet up, discuss business ventures together since both were very mature with what they did with their money, how they spent it and also how they would invest.

Mercedes knew she needed to talk to Synn, not only to catch up, but to help out Sean who at that moment was struggling to even pay rent.

The scene opens up outside the coffee shop, a black Range Rover pulls up to the entrance, inside Mercedes is shown talking on her iPhone while trying to back the car up in a space.

Mercedes: This never works.
[Laughs] Hold on.

Mercedes tosses the phone in the seat and concentrates backing the rental in a parking space, she reaches for her phone and notices the signal was dropped and the call had ended, she shrugs as she reaches for her Dior Clutch bag and exits the vehicle walking towards the entrance.

\'user

She stops in the door way looking around the coffee shop, she notices Synn sitting in the corner and she makes his way towards him, she walks up behind him and taps him on the shoulder.

Mercedes: Synn, its so great to see you.

Synn rises from the chair and greets Mercedes with a hug.

Mercedes: I want to tell you that the trip from Miami to Vegas was hell, and I am so tired right now.

Mercedes smiles as she sits down in the chair across from Synn.

Mercedes: I think I need something stronger then a coffee, maybe a strawberry dacari [Laughs] But, how have you been ? we have to stop going these long time frames without speaking, its not healthy for our friendship.
>
Still The Queen Of Wrestling, F*CK the COMPETITION.

Offline Despayre

• Beware the stare
    • View Profile
    • Despayre
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 03:20:26 PM »
 "Well, you know the solution to that, don't you?" Synn asked casually as he waited for Mercedes to become comfortable at the table before he took his own seat again. Tall as he was at 6'8", he found it difficult to find comfort in his own chair. He continued, "I've been after you before to move to Nevada. You and Sean both. I even offered to help sell one of your houses but nooo."

He leaned back and rested his arm against the back of his seat so he could watch the interior of the cafe.

He turned an eye to her and smirked that cocky smile he had mastered over the years and said, "And I hope you weren't presumptuous enough to book a hotel, Alicia. Given I own a fine enough home that you can stay at while you're in town. It'll give you a chance to meet the little family I've surrounded myself with. Gabriel has a show booked that you will have to see to believe."

Synn stole a glance toward Despayre who was making 'grabby hands' toward the frappucino the barista was preparing.

"Actually, it's one of those family members I wanted to talk to you about. Introduce you to specifically."

With a nod of his head, he directed Mercedes to look around. As she did, she spotted Despayre who stood behind a small display stand, one hand holding his drink and in the other, a large chocolate muffin. He was practically hiding behind the display while watching the pair.

"Joshua..." Synn called out. "Come meet someone."

Mercedes watched as the young man simply shook his head in the negative.

Synn said, "Come on now. She doesn't bite."

Despayre called out back, "If she bites me, Angel'll bite her back!"

Synn coughed,  clearing his throat and trying most unsuccessfully to keep the laughter inside at Despayre's childish antics. He turned back to Mercedes and had a genuine smile on his face.
>

"A teddy bear does not depend upon mechanics to give him the semblance of life. He is loved - and therefore he lives."

Offline Mercedes

• View Profile
    • Mercedes
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 10:04:06 PM »

Mercedes smiles, she looks up at Despayre and extends her hand.

Mercedes: It's fine sweetie, I am a friend.

Despayre slowly makes his way to Mercedes, he reaches out his hand also and the two embrace with a simple handshake. Despayre lets go of Mercedes hand and backs away

Mercedes: You are a very handsome young man, just like this guy here
[Mercedes points at Synn]. He is precious Synn, it seems like your doing a good job.

Despayre notices another display filled with donuts and sandwiches, he makes his way over again leaving Mercedes and Synn at the table alone.

Mercedes: I don't think I could ever live in Vegas again, I did a couple years back when I was married and it was the most painful and worst experience in my life. [Mercedes laughs] Okay, well maybe I am exaggerating but Vegas is hardcore at times, and right now I don't think this would be a good setting to Sean.

Mercedes pauses.

Mercedes: And speaking of Sean, I have not talked to him since my little run in with his new personal assistant who I think is complete trash, and I mean trailer park trash, but I don't know if you know about his financial issues right now, and his home is in foreclosure.

Mercedes reaches in her bag and pulls out a folded piece of paper, she hands it to Synn.

Mercedes: Here are the foreclosure documents.

Mercedes takes a sip off her drink while Synn reads the document.
>
Still The Queen Of Wrestling, F*CK the COMPETITION.

Offline Sean Williams

• View Profile
    • Sean Williams
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 10:55:15 PM »

It weighed heavy of my mind the fight that happened between Mercedes and I, she was my sister, my everything. The only person who really knew my deepest secrets and all my skeletons was Mercedes.

I never knew about her past with Nicki Mason, if I did then I would of addressed it. I would of never pursued a professional relationship with Nicki, but the only thing I can do now is try and fix this whole stupid argument.

Coffee Shop.

What a f*cking coincidence?

\'user

The scene opens up outside the Coffee shop where Mercedes, Joshua, & Synn are still having their sit down, Sean making his way down the long street, notices Mercedes inside the window, he stops and looks again before finally walking into the coffee shop.

What the hell?

Sean: You can't return any of my phone calls, but you have a lunch date with Synn?

Sean reaches for a chair which was at another table with a party, Sean ignores the guy who was getting ready to sit down in the chair, but he places it at the table where Synn and Mercedes is sitting.

Mercedes: Sean, not right now.

Sean: I have been calling you all freaking day, and you've ignored my calls because you're here trash talking me with Synn.

Synn tries to talk, but Sean cuts him off by slamming his hand on the table.

Sean: I need you right now Mercedes.

Mercedes shakes her head in disgust, staring at Sean's eyes, she reaches for her bag.

Mercedes: I won't talk to you when your like this Sean.

Sean: Like what?

Mercedes: When your
[Whispers] fucking high Sean. [Turns and looks at Synn] Call me later please.

Mercedes excuses herself from the table, Sean turns and stares at her leaving the coffee shop, he slams his bag on the floor and tries to get up from the table, but Synn pulls him back down into the chair.

Sean: What?
>

Offline Despayre

• Beware the stare
    • View Profile
    • Despayre
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2012, 02:46:27 PM »
 Synn didn't Sean answer right away. At first he simply stared at Sean in that unnerving manner that Synn seemed to have perfected over the years. He then reached under the table that they were seated at and picked up the black carrying case and slid it toward Despayre.

"Joshua..." He said. "Would you like to play on the laptop for a little bit while I talk to Sean?"

Despayre shook his head and took a big bite of his chocolate muffin, saying with a mouthful of food, "I'd rather watch this."

"Joshua..." Synn raised his eyebrows and Despayre huffed lightly.

"But you said you don't like me getting on the computer." Despayre tried to reason.

"This time is special."

"Fiiiiine." He sighed dramatically and he picked up the carry case and stood up, "C'mon Angel." He picked the teddy bear up in his free hand and turned and headed for a table a short distance away and in a sing-song voice, sang "Someone's gonna get it..."

Sean turned his head to stare incredulously toward the young man as he set himself up at his own little table. He set Angel down in a chair to his right, then pulled the laptop from the case and got ready to amuse himself. Sean shook his head and turned back around and found Synn's piercing gaze right on him.

Synn said, "You must think terribly high of yourself, Sean, if you think the only thing Alicia and I have in common to discuss is you."

Synn looked down at the papers Mercedes had left in her wake, and he slid them closer towards himself with his fingertips. He glanced back up at Sean and continued,

"Truth be told, we were talking about you... but..." He held up a hand to keep Sean from saying anything to the contrary. "We were not 'trash talking' you. Believe it or not, we were discussing how best to aid you with this little situation." He waved the paper in Sean's face before pulling it away before Sean could take it.

"It might interest you to know Sean, that I intend to bid on this when it goes to auction. Sell it at full value, then keep what I paid for the auction and give you the rest."

Synn smiled as he watched Sean process this. Synn nodded, "Yes, Sean. Contrary to your popular beliefs, we are trying to help you -- whether you like it or not. You don't have to be in this situation that you seem to revel in. You push away the people that care for you, and reel in the ones who use and abuse -- like this personal assistant of yours." he shook his head. "She must be a real piece of work if she's allowed your finances to reach such low depths. Which reminds me ... if you're broke, how can you afford...?"

He waved a forefinger towards Sean's eyes, indicating the tell-tale signs of Mercedes's accusation. Synn then shook his head.

"Never mind. Sean, you have to stop this. Really. If you intend to get back into wrestling..." He leaned over and took Sean's forearm in his hand. "There isn't a wrestling promotion worth a damn that doesn't have drug testing. SCW included. Christian and Mark already fired you once and are willing to give you another chance." He shook his head. "Don't throw that away."

Synn exhaled through his nose and leaned back in his chair. His calm gaze slowly hardened and he stared at Sean until Sean brought his eyes up and returned his look. Synn shook his head.

"I seem to recall a few years back when I had a health scare, you were one of the people who were on my case about giving up smoking. Now I can't make you give us this shit. I'd like to, but I can't."

Synn leaned closer.

"But don't you ever come around my son in this kind of condition ever again."

"Son..." Sean whispered, his gaze narrowing. Synn turned his head slightly and Sean's eyes followed, landing on Despayre who was hunting and pecking at the keys on his father's laptop while his teddy bear watched closely...
>

Offline Sean Williams

• View Profile
    • Sean Williams
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2012, 05:12:27 PM »

I couldn't really process in my head at the fact of him saying his son? I had to many issues going on in my life to deal with this, I was an emotional mess. It was clear that this was something he has been wanting to get off his chest for awhile, but I guess he never had the chance or opportunity.

I didn't know how to address the issue, I had a baby boy myself, but looking at this young boy, this had to be a secret that Synn has kept inside for a while.

So how do I react ?

Sean: Son huh ?
[Chuckles] Nice of you to tell me at such a horrible time in my life.

Sean snatches his arm away from Synn, he rises from the chair and walks over to Joshua's table standing above him and staring.

Sean: It's nice to meet you [Sean extends his hand]. My name is Sean, I'm a close friend or your [Pauses] of your fathers.

Despayre ignored Sean's advance, but notices a look across the room from Synn, he extends his hand out to and shakes it. Sean smiles, he turns and faces Synn who is watching him from the other side.

This was all to new to me, and definitely didn't understand how this little boy could possibly be his son, but I couldn't judge, and at this time I wasn't interested in knowing to much since I was at the point of loosing my home.

Sean makes his way back over to Synn, he sits back down in the chair, reaching for the paper that Synn was holding.

Sean: You really don't know what I am going through at this point in life, and I am honestly sick and tired of you and Mercedes trying to control me, whether its you controlling me or not, sometimes your extra two cents aren't needed.

Sean sighs.

Sean: Yes, I am having some issues at this moment, but I am really trying to get my life together and make better decisions. I had almost $30,000 in lawyer fees and then I had to pay support to Erica for all the back money that was missing, I literally slept with a 45 year old three months ago just so he could give me $2,500 so I could make rent, do you really think I'm proud of my fucking life Synn.

A tear appears in the right side of Sean eye, he quickly wipes his face to hide the tears.

Sean: I felt like a fucking prostitute and I wasn't coming to you guys begging for more money, I can handle this situation on my own.

That time of my life had to be the worst, I could never go back to that time again.

Sean: I'm sorry your life is so perfect, that you get to live a lavish lifestyle, have your perfect little family, even a son that cherish you and loves you [Points to Joshua], I'm sorry I can't walk in your shoes Synn, but maybe you should have some sympathy.

Sean puts his head down.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 05:12:46 PM by Sean Williams »
>

Offline Despayre

• Beware the stare
    • View Profile
    • Despayre
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2012, 02:10:41 PM »
 "A perfect life?" Synn asked, arching his eyebrows. "Is that what you think I've had?"

Synn leaned forward against the table with his right elbow propped against the edge. Sean could feel that burning gaze upon him and despite the discomfort Synn's stare had on him, and many others, Sean looked up and almost winced at the fierce nature behind those emerald green orbs.

Synn said, "I was raised by two religious fanatics that would beat me regularly and lock me in the basement when they knew as a child I was terrified of the dark. I left my home when I was only sixteen after throwing my father down the basement steps and knocking my mother on her ass. I was gang raped by a group of college kids including two guys I thought I could have trusted at the time. I am the subject of name calling, ridicule and scorn by many figures for my public religious beliefs. I had a cancer scare a few years ago that you yourself helped me get through. Oh and that young man...?"

Synn pointed toward Despayre who had his fingertip between his pursed lips as he played a game on the laptop.

"Yeah." Synn said. "You met him already. A fair few times, Sean. That's how bad off you are right now. And if your life or mine seems bad, you should try walking a mile in my son's shoes. At age five he was in a car accident that caused him severe cerebral trauma, so bad it basically kept him from aging mentally."

Synn shook his head and frowned.

"It did more than that. It damaged him irreversibly. I won't go into detail because I have too much respect for him to just spread his hard story. Just trust me when i say that no matter how bad off you or I might feel, it is nothing -- nothing -- compared to what he goes through on a daily basis. Now..."

Synn leaned back in his chair again.

"Alicia and I were never trying to control you. You mistake caring, for controlling. And yes, the both of us would have been more than willing to help you, if you would have just let us. Or are you telling me you feel more shame in asking me for a loan, or for me to help you sell your house, than you would doing -- what you just told me you did?"

Synn nodded.

"I have sympathy for your plight, Sean. If I didn't I wouldn't be sitting here right now, trying to talk to you. I wouldn't be buying that house and selling it to get you back on your feet either -- whether you want me to or not."

Synn tilted his head and a smirk crossed the corner of his lips.

"You know me well, Sean. I am not always the nicest person in the world. So when I am willing to give aid to someone I actually give a damn about -- take it for what it's worth and let me."
>

Offline Sean Williams

• View Profile
    • Sean Williams
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2012, 05:18:56 PM »

I knew he was right, everything he was saying was right. I felt like I had a split second of amnesia because now everything is rushing back to my mind like it had never left.

Despayre, a beautiful child. I felt bad for what he is going through, he grew up having to experience such terrible things, kind of what I went through. I guess you could say our stories are similar, but then it wasn't.

Sean: I panicked, I have the right to do that. But you really don't know the full extent of what is going on in my life at this moment, and my career.

Synn tries to talk, but Sean holds his hand up.

Sean: Listen to me first, I don't ever mean to disrespect you or make you feel like your not wanted or even give you the impression that I don't appreciate the things you do for me, or the advice you give me. But I am dealing with a lot of this on my own, and its not only my issues, but its issues dealing with other family also.

Sean sighs as he takes a sip of water from his water bottle.

Sean: I've made some terrible choices and right now in my life everything that I thought I had got away with is finally catching up on me, why do you think I haven't fully committed to you yet? Huh ?

Its true, Synn would be the perfect match, good man, financially stable, he has goals and has accomplished a lot but I couldn't bring the misery of my life into his, I really want to fix my problems and not create more of a headache for him.

Sean: I have things I need to take care of Synn, and you know this already. I'm not high, I'm just drunk, I'm not doing hardcore drugs, I'm just stressed and I went back to the way I knew how to deal with my problems and that's drinking, am I a full blown alcoholic? No I am not, but I have had a few shares of drinks today.

Sean turns his head and stares over at Despayre, his eyes begin to water a little, but he quickly wipes tears developing away from his eyes, he turns and looks back at Synn.

Sean: I've always been grateful to have you in my life, just know that. And I apologize for how I reacted, and to set the record straight I did not whore myself for $2,500. I am worth a lot more then that, but I did meet up with an old friend who is a multi-millionaire, he owns a home in the Hamptons and he basically helped me with some cash some time ago and the only thing he wanted in return was my time, nothing sexual Synn, I do have more respect for my body then what you think I do.

It was strange to hear Synn open up to me so much, there were some things Synn has told me about his past, and there are some things he hasn't, but I knew something huge had to happen in his life to make him so strong, so blunt, so mature and have such a hard back bone.

Synn was the type of person who would give a arm to help, but he also was the type of person that would not allow anyone to step over his boundaries or to walk all over him, and I admit he did a really good job of helping me, so I knew he cared.

Sean: You never really opened up to me about your past Synn,
[Pauses] I never knew you went through some of that stuff.

Sean reaches out his hand and grabs a hold of Synn, with his thumb he rubs his finger across Synn's palm.

Sean: I know I don't tell you this to much Synn, but I really do care for you and as much as I should say it, I don't. But that will all - [Sean pulls his hand back and quickly covers his mouth]

Please don't throw up Sean, please ... please ..

Sean waits a couple seconds, but then drops his hand from his mouth, he lets out a small belch and looks back up at Synn.

Sean: I'm not feeling to well at this moment, so I apologize. I drank way to much earlier, and I just left the gym about an hour ago, right before I stopped here, thats where I was coming from .. but that's not important, what's important is Synn, I really do LO -

Before Sean could finish, his mouth widens and vomit races out his mouth and onto the floor, while throwing up, Sean reaches over and grabs napkins on the table trying to prevent more from hitting the floor, after a couple more seconds go by, he stops, he drops to the floor trying to clean up.

Sean: THIS IS F*CKING EMBARRASSING !!

Sean throws each and every napkin in the trash, he turns and looks at Synn, a frown grows across his face.
>

Offline Despayre

• Beware the stare
    • View Profile
    • Despayre
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2012, 09:55:44 AM »
 It wasn't too much later, and things had calmed down to a slim degree. Synn turned away from the counter where he had just handed a twenty dollar tip to the young man behind the counter by way of apology for the mess he and his co-worker had just cleaned up.

He also, in passing, casually mentioned Sean had a touch of food poisoning to lure them away from the assumption he was actually in public, intoxicated.

After promising to have a pizza ordered for the two young men to share for the remainder of their shift, Synn returned to a table a few seats away from where the 'accident' had taken place with a bottled water.

"Here." Synn said. He passed the water to Sean who was seated, leaning against the picture window. "Drink this. Slowly."

He himself did not take a seat. After what had just happened, he figured Sean would want to leave as soon as possible. It was just a good thing that at the time of the accident, there had been no other customers present -- and that the two young employees had managed to clean it up quickly and efficiently enough before any others arrived.

Those poor kids.

"You okay?" Synn asked, standing aside from the table and closer to where Despayre was still seated, typing away randomly. he had seemingly been oblivious to what just happened and his sole focus was on the computer screen. Sean nodded and Synn said, "Then we should probably get going. I imagine those two employees would be happy to see us leave for the time being, plus I owe them a pizza."

Synn turned at the waist to look toward Despayre and he said, "Joshua? Pack up the laptop, please. It's time we head home." Synn turned back to Sean and continued, "Given your condition, it would probably be best if you slept it off at our house. or a hotel room, whichever you prefer."

"Okayyy..." Despayre sighed from where he was sitting. I don't  like this game any way. It's weird."

"What game?" Sean asked absently.

"Continental Airways Reservations." Came Despayre's answer.

This made Sean and Synn both turn their heads to look at the young grappler who was frowning at the computer screen. Synn turned away and walked around his table so that he could get a look at the computer screen. He rested one hand on the table and the other on Despayre's shoulder and leaned in to look. Sean himself got up, on wobbly legs, and maneuvered around to look.

Synn's face wore a note of incredulity and perplexity. He asked, "Joshua .... did you somehow get into the reservations system of the Continental Airlines?"

Despayre shrugged and looked up sheepishly, "Was that wrong?"

Synn looked around to make certain that nobody overheard before he looked back to his boy and answered, "Let's just say it's probably a good thing we're on someone else's ISP. Turn it off and let's get going."

Despayre nodded and he promptly switched the laptop off and closed it, but before he stuffed it into the travel case, he looked up at Synn and asked innocently, "Does that mean I shouldn't have switched anything around?"

Synn shared a brief look with Sean before he looked to Despayre and asked, "What do you mean? What did you switch around?"

Cue to an under-shot of a jet flying high overhead in the skyline and the sound of SCW Heavyweight Champion Nick Jones screaming....

"WHAT THE FLYING FUCK DO YOU MEAN THE CONGO!?"
>

Offline Sean Williams

• View Profile
    • Sean Williams
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2012, 05:28:19 PM »

2 Hours Later.

You can say I was embarrassed, I was mortified, I was, well I assume you get the picture. I shouldn't be embarrassed because of course Synn has seem me at my worst, but I'm getting older now and its shameful, its pathetic and I don't want to be anyone's pity party.

I've messed up a lot in my lifetime, sometimes I feel like I was meant to mess up, maybe I was meant to fail, I've put myself down a lot just off past experiences, but that's have I've always been, I remember being young I was able to be stronger, and not care what people thought and I was able to have more self control.

During college, it got worst. I swear college can bring you two good things, a degree that can get you a honest and good job, or it can bring you misery in the sake of partying, drugs, sex. Some people are able to maintain both, but others in my case couldn't handle the pressure, so I fell hard.

No Flashbacks.
[Smiles]

\'user

Las Vegas, Nevada
Sean's Hotel Room.

The scene opens up inside Sean's hotel room, Sean is shown sitting in the jacuzzi located in his suite, he leans his head back and stares up in the ceiling.

Man I needed this.

Sean looks up and notices Synn, Synn makes his way over to Sean with a bottle of water in his hand, he leans down and hands the bottle to Sean.

Sean: Thank you.

Synn nods his head, Sean takes a sip, he puts the top back on the bottle and places it on the side.

Synn didn't know how much I appreciated him, I'm pretty sure he would of liked me to show it more but I was so numb when it came to love, people call me silly all the time because Synn is the ideal man to have, but both of us come from such horrible pasts that who knows if we could work out, two wrongs definitely don't make a right and I know for a fact that with both of our skeletons in the closet, we were bound for a roller coaster relationship.

Sean: Synn, I want you to know that I really do appreciate everything you have done for me, and I know I don't show it much but [Pauses], its just I get nervous around you and your so successful and seasoned, why would you want to put up with a fuck up like me?

Synn leans down again so that he could be closer to Sean's face, but before he could answers, Sean interrupts.

Sean: Where is Joshua?

Synn turns and points toward the bedroom.

Sean: Okay, well would you like to join me?

Sean smiles as he awaits Synn's answer.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 05:30:16 PM by Sean Williams »
>