Author Topic: King of the Death Match rp  (Read 2362 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
King of the Death Match rp
« on: June 09, 2012, 04:23:26 PM »
 Scene 1-Freight Train of Pain

The scene shows Casey Williams in his living room, putting in a DVD into his DVD player and notices the camera man and gives a sinister smile.

“Hello there NWA fans, my name is Casey Williams.  You may have seen me before, when I faced against Gaetan Lavalle during his TV Title reign, which I lost. Well, that match was uncharacteristic for me.  I am the Freight Train of Pain, and instead of me telling you what I am all about, let me show you exactly what I have done since that encounter.”

Casey then hits play on the remote, and on the screen, you see Casey Williams dominate Wyatt Peterson  on March 18th, 2012, laying him up for 2 months during the fatal four way tag team elimination match that involved the tag teams of the Surf Boys, the Aristocrats, the duo of Wyatt Peterson and Sean Williams, who at the time held the tag team titles, and at one time, 2 members of New Xtremes in Jordan Williams, who has since left the group, and Casey Williams.  Not only did Casey dominate Wyatt in this match outside the ring and ramming his shoulder into the ring post, tearing it in the process. Then he took out a man who wasn’t involved in the match in Rage, who interfered in the match by distracting Sean Williams, and also was victorious in winning the tag team titles after last eliminating The Aristocrats.  

”You see what I mean.  I laid one of the former champions up for 2 months to show how dominant I can be.  A man who has gotten in my way in the past and I was not going to let him stop me from obtaining my first piece of gold in SCW, even if it was later than I originally planned. See what happens when I get crossed?  Not that I am not to be trusted, but that was to show that if one is a member of a stable, the stable members should have your back, no matter what the situation might be.  People think I am hard to reign because of my temper.  Sometimes my temper does get the best of me, but other times, my losing my cool is legit.”

Casey then shows the scene of him asking SCW Owner Christian Underwood for a singles title shot, seeing that Jordan left NXT, and Casey couldn’t get his rematch for the tag team titles.  Christian agreed, and Casey decided to go after the winner between Matthew Kennedy and Bobby “The Convict” Cage inside a steel cage.  Casey then went down after their match, in which Matthew won, and Casey hits Matthew with a big boot. Then Casey explodes, hitting Matthew with a dozen gut wrench suplexes, and while Casey waits for Matthew to arise, he gives a primal scream. Casey has an intense look in his eyes, and Matthew finally gets up, and Casey hits Matthew with the Lost Crucifix. Then Matthew gets up again, he is greeted with the Kiss of Death. Following the Kiss of Death, Casey sent Matthew a statement that Casey was coming for the title.  Earlier that same night, Casey faced Johnny Brown, and Casey applied a bear hug on Johnny, and forcing Johnny to pass out from it, and getting disqualified for his actions. The following week, Casey was attacked by Johnny Brown, his manager Stu Smith, and after they left, getting attacked by Matthew Kennedy and his bodyguard Jason Burnside during the contract signing between Casey and Matthew for the Roulette Championship, getting revenge for the attacks the week before. Casey punched Spike in the nose, showing him not to piss Casey off, and what the consequences for ones actions, or the lack thereof, are. Matthew had signed the contract before the attack, and busted Casey open, and then signed Casey’s name on the contract with Casey’s own blood.  Casey gets frustrated re-watching these attacks.

” Also, I will show you how I get revenge for those who attack me when I least expect it.”

Casey then shows the scene of him destroying Matthew Kennedy in the triple threat tables’ match for the SCW Roulette Championship, which also involved Aleksei Koji, whom Matthew had eliminated by putting him through the table.  Casey and Matthew continued fighting for a while, and after a while, Casey put Matthew through the table, thus winning the match, and the Roulette Championship.  Then, after Casey defeated Matthew and took the Roulette Championship from him, Matthew demanded a rematch for the title from Christian, and on the terms stated in his contract.  Christian told him that he was in no place to make demands, but Christian did agree to the rematch, but disallowed Matthew’s vetoing power of any stipulation.  Casey then walked in, ripped the old contract between Casey and Matthew up, where Casey never technically signed it, due to the fact that Matthew Kennedy had signed Casey’s name in blood, and told Matthew that he designed his own contract, and in that contract, Casey made a few stipulations and they are as followed: First off, if Jason attempted to interfere in any of my matches before the rematch, Matthew would lose his rematch. Second, if Matthew so much as lays a finger on me unless we are in a match together, he would lose his rematch. Third, If Matthew and Jason lays their hands on any member of other organizations like Jason did to Sam Damon and Tom Andrews, whom are from the PrYde organization, he would lose his rematch. Lastly, if Matthew or Jason lay a finger on Spike Staggs, or any other member of the roster without being in a sanctioned match or any of my friends or family members, he would lose his rematch. Casey then gives a hard laugh after this, feeling relieved.

“You may be wondering if Matthew gets his rematch.  Well, let me show you.”

Casey then shows the clip of him checking on one of the two men via satellite that Jason had attacked, Sam Damon, who ended up with broken ribs, a broken arm, and a concussion. During the update, Jason Burnside and Matthew Kennedy come out, and cuts the interview short because Matthew and Jason wanted to show Casey the attack on NXT member Spike Staggs by Jason, which occurred before Matthew signed the contract.  Later that very same show, Casey finds Jason alone in the parking lot, and Casey charges Jason, and they brawl, Casey eventually getting the upper hand.  Casey then knocked Jason out, and left him for dead at Lake Mohave, but people called the police due to the car going into the lake, saving Jason’s life, where he was in the trunk of the car. Casey also stated the following week that the fact that Jason was acting in self defense, that wouldn’t be used against Matthew for his rematch, and the rematch is taking place at SCW’s next show, Into The Void, in a one on one match.

” You see, I can play fair when I set my mind to it.  I wanted to make sure this match with Matthew would be a fair fight, and not lopsided. But, Matthew Kennedy decided to bring in someone from when I wrestled in the Asylum Wrestling Alliance as Big Bad Casey.  Matthew hired Marty McFarge, former manager of my first rival, Jason Stevens.  At least I know what this guy is capable of and can plan for anything.”

The scene fades as Casey turns the TV and DVD player off and walks to his bedroom, with a look of satisfaction on his face.[/b}

Scene 2-Focusing on tournament

The scene shows Casey Williams standing outside Yankee Stadium, catching the Subway Series between the New York Yankees and the New York Mets for the first game of the series and he wants to call out Chris Xtreme with an intense look in his eyes.

”Chris, you think that I am impressed with you, you thought wrong.  I will show you what it takes to be champion, seeing as I am talking to you now, I am SCW’s Roulette Champion, and should retain my title against Matthew Kennedy at the Into the Void show.  As you well know, I have had some success as a tag team champion, and as a singles champion.  I will add King of the Death Match to my already good resume since SCW joined the NWA.  I won both titles in SCW after the organization joined SCW, as well as being NWA’s 2011 End of the Year Awards Most Improved, Best Rookie, and Most Underrated.  I will show you how talented I really am, and why I deserve to win.  It seems that you also have had some title success, being the first Tag champs of PRA, with Koko Bercerri, your trainer.  Yeah, you lost them to the Corporation, but you got yourself a shot for the Heavyweight Championship against Canadian Crippler at the next PRA Cup event.  Don’t get me wrong, I wish you the best of luck against him, but should I beat you in the KOTDM show, and you beat Canadian Crippler for the PRA Heavyweight Championship, how does that make PRA look?  Not so good in my opinion. There is nothing you can do to stop me from running the gauntlet and being named King of the Death Match.  You will be the first of many PRA guys to fail in this tournament.”

Casey then turns his attention from Chris Xtreme to the rest of the field as he enters the stadium, getting excited for the game, and letting his excitement show on his face.

”Did you think I forgot about you guys and gals.  Chivo. RJ Harris. Chris Wrestling. Kimo Newton. Andre Dixon. Jomary, who is the current PRA Womens Champion. Static Clone. Michael Barnes. Giani DiLuca.  Spectre. Angel the Magnificent, who is the current PRA Light Heavyweight Champion.  Gothika. Jamie Staggs.  Aleksei Koji. Lucian Frost.  Matthew Kennedy. The last 2 men I mentioned are former SCW Roulette Champions, and as I am the current Roulette Champion, I will make sure I do SCW proud as the sole title holder from the organization here.  Out of all of you competitors, the only ones I am really concerned with outside of those of you that are currently in SCW, or were in SCW at one time, are Michael Barnes and Giani DiLuca. The reason I am concerned with the SCW guys is because I have seen what they do week in and week out.  With Michael Barnes, I have seen what he is capable of, and he is a dangerous competitor, that is for sure.  As with Giani DiLuca, I have also seen his work, and I know that he plays a lot of mind games in the ring, whereas Michael Barnes is more of a physical beast.  I am not afraid of hurting those who stand in my way from getting what I want, and what I want is to be the King of the Death Match, and I will do so by any means necessary.  I will run the gauntlet, and destroy you all who stand in my way, naturally after I defeat Chris Xtreme.  I do not care who gets in my way, guy or girl, I will destroy you all as equally.  I hope that I am able to get my hands on Aleksei and Matthew again, I will destroy them like I did in that triple threat match for the Roulette Championship, where they are the only 2 competitors in this tournament I have defeated, and in the case of Matthew, I may have 3 victories over him by the time this tournament is over, twice in SCW, and the third here in the finals, should we advance that far. Either way, when I win this tournament, I will have proven that I am the Freight Train of Pain. I am going to knock each and every person that advances flat on their asses and walk away as the King of the Death Match, proving my dominance.  I am glad I am not the only champion who threw his hat into the ring, where we have Angel the Magnificent and Jomary, 2 champions in PRA in this tournament too.“

Casey then gets some food, and goes to his seat to enjoy the game the only way he knows how as the scene fades to black.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:24:36 PM by Casey Williams »

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020