Author Topic: Deity, Part I [old rp]  (Read 2333 times)

Offline Trish Newborn

• Californian Sensation
    • View Profile
    • Trish Newborn
Deity, Part I [old rp]
« on: June 08, 2012, 11:50:47 PM »

Intro Narration
Ancient civilizations have long since past once believed in the existence of super-human beings that controlled their lives for centuries. They were deem powers, given identities, and were praised in temples etched in stone where people came from miles to bring them offerings; food, blood, or sometimes sacrifice a body. Is it important that we need to feel like we aren’t alone floating around in space? That someone out there is watching out for us and judging our actions based on how we lived our lives? Maybe it's us who don't want to bare the consequences that goes a long with being alone.

--------------
Detroit, Michigan - The Motor City as it’s commonly known was founded in 1701 by French explorer, Antoine de la Mothe Cadillac on July 24th. Being the largest city in Michigan, it has a population beyond 900,000 residents living in the many neighborhoods and around Detroit River that it’s named after. The buildings could even match that of New York City, with Gothic style architecture, and skyscrapers that could reach the heavens as if to say hello from Detroit. This year it’s the home to the traditional nCw yearly pay-per-view, where changes happen in a blink of an eye since its formation, Metamorphosis.
--------------

“Immortality”

Detroit Historical Museum; Detroit, Michigan
Date: Saturday, February 5, 2011

The scene opens to Detroit’s Joe Louis Arena where the 2011 nCw Metamorphosis pay-per-view will be in full swing. Overhead in bright lights the arena flashes the upcoming card of all the wrestlers we will be present for the second pay-per-view in the New Year. It slowly flashes Trish Newborn verses Crystal Hilton for the Women’s World championship for everyone driving by to stop and notice. It then moves on to the next match up, but this isn’t about them. It’s been three months since Patricia captured the championship from Emma Danielson at Breaking Away before defending her belt against the “Technical Princess” Stephanie Sullivan at the first New Championship Wrestling pay-per-view in 2011.

The outcome of the match signified that she would not become another champion to hold a title and lose it in their first defense. No, Patricia had the heart that never stopped. A feat that has become almost like a personal trademark of Newborne’s since her reign had begun. The scene fades before reopening to find a series of Greek artifacts that are arranged inside three large, but secure glass cases in a roll within feet of each other. The camera pans out to get a better view of the surroundings, and sees a large area with grayish walls and paintings hung over the artifacts almost forgotten in time until someone came along to discover their beauty and mystique.

“Kind of fitting, don’t you think?”

Suddenly, Patricia is seen walking toward the location in the latest fashion. She knew that attacking Crystal about her background wasn't going to work because others had tried and failed. Patricia needed something that would stun her ego and leave it's mark.

“You like to call yourself the Goddess of Rose but that really means nothing to me, because that would apply that you would be something you aren't, and that’s a God. Prove me wrong. Show me actual art somewhere that justifies that statement and make me believe otherwise. Hell, it could be anything as long as it proves you are a legit Goddess and not someone using her middle name to boost her own ego and make herself feel special. I don’t care if you were Zeus himself, who made lightning shot out of his ass every time he farted, I still wouldn’t give a damn. Isn't that right, Christina?”

Patricia curls her lips into a satisfying smirk.

“So Crystal I’m just begging to know where you’ve been hiding all these years. Because records show you don’t exist outside of professional wrestling as The Goddess of Rose. Millions of archaeologist are dying to know as well. I mean did you fall into water and became trapped inside ice for thousands of years waiting for someone to come along with hairspray and a lighter? Freed from your icy prison and you achieve pulling off a hair style that would totally like impressive the bride of Frankenstein.”

“I withstood the rage and anger of Emma Danielson. You might remember her as being the so-called Hardcore Icon of nCw despite not being involved in many matches that proved claims. I crushed her short-lived dream of being a champion and made her what you see today. Emma is a confused and misguided person with no sense of direction because of me. And then there’s “The Technical Princess” Stephanie Sullivan, a competitor that met her end after our encounter and lost more than the match, but Sullivan got knocked down a peg from royalty by losing that record she worked hard on.”

She walks around Pompeii pottery that is also being display. Patricia looks at them carefully, knowing that they too believed in these mythological beings called Gods. She blinks once before looking up into the camera with menacing eyes.

“Pompeii had their temples for worshiping Gods and still fell victim to the destruction that cost them their lives. Sure, you could say the city was full of sin. But I say there are no such things as Gods.”

Patricia stared before parting her lips.

“And you try the insult me by saying I am a paper champion? Interesting, because last time I faced someone that was quote on quote “deserving,” and I still stand before the Women’s World champion. For you to go around thinking I lose my matches. Um, were you even here when I faced Ayla St. James and put her out of commission the first week after the big match at Time to Riot? Doesn't get any bigger outside Ayla St. Jame, with Sydney's mind thinking all Katy Perry. Ayla is an original after all.”

Patricia steps into the illuminating grow coming off the lights. Her body had a rich health tan that give her a slightly darker appearance, and has on a fashionable tee. She smiles.

“Show me a real Goddess and I'll show you a pig that can fly the skies with the best of them. Amazing that your adopted mother will be there to watch me beat your ass. I'm beginning to feel like you are Stephanie with all the family bonding. Answer my question about that record of your Goddess status.”

Scene ends with Patricia blowing a kiss into the camera. Another camera on the side of Patricia focuses on a picture of Apollo as it fades into nothingness.