Author Topic: Richy Dudely RP  (Read 3424 times)

Offline Tom Dudely

• View Profile
    • Wyatt Peterson
Richy Dudely RP
« on: February 24, 2012, 11:31:19 AM »
 The scene opens inside of GXW Superstar Richy Dudely?s apartment. The apartment is dark and Richy is lying on the couch with his arm over his eyes. A cordless telephone is lying on his chest. The song "Rock you like a Hurricane?" by the Scorpions can be heard playing from the radio. Everything remains pretty much still until there is a knock at the door. Richy slowly sits up on the couch. He shakes off some of the grogginess as there is another knock.

Richy: I'm coming. Just give me a second.

Richy slowly pulls himself to his feet and sets the phone on the coffee table. He walks to the door and pulls it open to find his brother Tom holding two plastic cups that say "Starbuck's" on them.

Tom: Hey, I brought you a Java Chip Frappuccino to give you some energy.

Tom hands Richy the coffee.

Richy: Thanks, but why do I need energy? It's my day off.

Tom: Normally it is, but this week you have a huge match. One that could catapult your career to a new level. One that could prove that you can hold your own in a one on one match and not always need a tag team partner.

Richy: Look, Tom, I don?t need to worry about my match this week. I?m facing a guy that is way past his prime. Like I said before, it's time for him to step aside and let the young guns make their mark.

Tom: Do you remember the last time you and Hot Stuff had a match? He made you tap out. I'm sure you don?t want that to happen again.

Richy: Yeah, I guess you're right. But, can we hold off on going to workout until they do this contest on the radio?

Tom: What's the contest for?

Richy: Well, they're giving away ringside seats to the World Championship Federation show tonight.

Tom: Why do you wanna go to that? That's the competition.

Richy: Exactly! You can't beat your competition without seeing what they're doing.

Tom: I guess you have a point. Where is it going to be?

Richy: San Jose.

Tom: Then you'd better win those tickets so we can go to the show.

Richy and Tom sit down on the couch as ?Hot for Teacher? by Van Halen is coming to the end.

DJ: You're listening to 98 Rock and this is Craig "The Dog Faced boy" and that was some Van Halen for you. I have right here in my hand a pair of tickets to go see tonights WCF Slapdown show in San Jose. Let's give them away right now. Seven six six five thousand is the number. Caller 98 will get a chance to win them. We'll be back after these commercials.

Before the DJ is done, Richy has the phone in his hand and is trying to get through to the radio station.

Richy: Dammit! It's busy.

Tom: Just keep trying. You might get through.

Richy continues to try to get through to the station.

Richy: It's ringing.

DJ: We're back here and it looks like we've found caller number 98. Hello who's this?

Richy: Am I the right caller?

DJ: Yes you are. What's your name?

Richy: Richy.

DJ: Alright Richy, all you have to do to win these tickets are answer a WCF history question. Are you ready for that?

Richy: Lay it on me.

DJ: Who was the first ever WCF International Champion?

Richy: You can't be a wrestling fan and not know that. It was Paul Peterson.

DJ: That's correct. You?ve just won yourself two tickets to go see such stars as JLB, Roy Mysterious, and Boogie N tonight in San Jose.

Richy: Cool thanks.

DJ: Just stay on the line and we'll get your information.

Richy: Hey Tom, I won. We're going to San Jose.

"Paradise City" by Guns-n-Roses starts to play as the DJ takes Richy off of hold.

DJ: All I need is your last name and you can come by and pick up your tickets.

Richy: It's Dudely.

Pause.

DJ: So your name's Richy Dudely? As in GXW Superstar Richy Dudely?

Richy: The one and only.

DJ: Why would you want to go to a WCF Show? They're your competition.

Richy: I know, and that's why I want to go. I'll be by in about an hour to get the tickets.

Richy hangs up the phone.

Tom: Alright! I'll head home to pack up for the trip. I'll meet you back here in twenty minutes.

Tom walks out the door as Richy makes his way to the back of the apartment as the scene fades.

The scene opens inside the HP Pavilion in San Jose, California. The arena is set up for WCF Slapdown. People line the aisles as they try to find their seats. Many of them are holding pieces of poster board supporting their favorite wresters. Richy and Tom Dudely settle down in their seats at ringside with a big bucket of popcorn and a huge cup of soda. After about ten minutes the screen comes to life showing the Slapdown logo. "Basic Pluganomics" starts to play and UK Champion Jack Ceya walks out much to the delight of the crowd. He walks down the ramp and walks around the ring slapping the hands of fans along the way. When he gets to Richy and Tom he stops. He points to the two of them, which gets the crowd to boo.

Richy: Must not like GXW in this crowd.

Jack Ceya grabs a mic and stands in front of Richy and Tom as security tries to drag them out of the arena.

Ceya: Yo, yo, yo! Hold up! Let these boys stay for now. I got something to say to them.

The security lets Tom and Richy go.

Ceya: Look what we have here
It's Tom and Richy Dudely
It'd be a warm welcome
But I feel like talkin' rudely

This is the big time
You're just in the minors
Why don't you all go home
And watch another episode of Sliders

The New Breed
Is represented here tonight
If you want some come get some
'cause I'm ready for a fight.

The crowd cheers as Ceya takes off his shirt. Richy and Tom just shake their heads. Richy grabs the mic out of Ceya's hand, much to Ceya's dismay.

Richy: It's the white boy
that thinks he's from the hood
He must be gay or something
He sees me and he's got wood

You call this the big time
It looks out of sight
But You gotta check out GXW
It's just Dynamite

We aren't here to fight you
We're just here to watch
So why don't you just get in the ring
Dance around and grab your crotch

The crowd doesn't know how to react to that as Richy tosses the mic back at Ceya. Ceya knocks the soda and popcorn onto Richy and Tom, spilling it all over them. The Dudelys attempt to get at Ceya but the security gets to them first and starts dragging them out of the arena.

Tom: Tell Vance McMillan that we'll be back.

Tom and Richy shake the security off of them and walk out of the arena of their own free will.

The scene opens backstage of the Unicorn Ballroom in Houston, Texas. Richy Dudely is on his was out to the ring for his match. Lorynn Lee catches up to him.

Lorynn: Richy, tonight you have a huge match against Hot Stuff. One that could rocket you to the top. What are your thoughts?

Richy stops walking.

Richy: Look. I'm gonna go out there and I'm not going to lose. I guarantee it. Now let me get out there and prove it.

Richy continues to walk to the ring leaving Lorynn behind as the scene fades.
user posted image