Author Topic: Sean...  (Read 2373 times)

Offline Despayre

• Beware the stare
    • View Profile
    • Despayre
Sean...
« on: February 13, 2012, 09:09:10 AM »
 Well before Climax Control happened...

Hey Synn, I know I haven't been very talkative the last couple of days and I do want to apologize for that. I've been very busy dealing with this court and baby drama and I really didn't want to bring you into the mix, I really hate bringing my problems into your life which is why I don't come around as much as I do, or even tell you things that are going on because I feel embarrassed. [Pauses] I'm pretty sure you will be ringside for my match at Climax Control and that's fine, I just hope that after the match we can still be close, and not have any problems because I want you to know that this is my career, this is my life and I can't lay down for anyone. I know the relationship you have with Sinful Obsession and I hope that this match can go down the middle with no involvement from anyone. This match is important to me Synn and I won't hold back, I just don't want you to be mad at me.

BEEP!

Synn sat at the desk in his private office at his house in Las Vegas and listened to the voice mail for what had to have been the sixth time. He could hear the tension in Sean's voice. The worry. Sean always did seem to have a problem fully expressing himself face to face and on the phone ... well Synn himself disliked the use of the phone. He preferred speaking to a person, face to face. It was the easiest way to dictate what went on between you and the person you were with, and allowed you to read them better; to see their mannerisms and look into their eyes when they spoke.

Sean had a lot going on in his life, but then again, so did Synn. Things that were complicating not only his professional bearings, but his personal life as well. Things perhaps Sean should be let in on. Synn had always preferred to keep his problems and emotions to himself. Always. Displaying those emotions just became a portal for others to take advantage of. Gabriel himself would not know about these things had he not discovered them quite by accident. Now he knew, and was pressuring Synn to open up.

Whether he did or not this time was irrelevant. Sean was in trouble and perhaps in need of someone to talk to.

Synn picked up the phone. It was early and Sean was probably asleep or out for an early morning work out. He hit the automatic speed dial for Sean's number and paused while he waited. Sure enough, after four rings the voice mail picked up.

Synn spoke into his cordless, "I'll flatter myself and imagine that you know who this is without announcing it for prying ears. We need to have ourselves a chat, Sean, and soon. We both have a lot on our plates. Its what has been keeping things more distant between us than I would like. Plus we never have talked about that stunt you pulled with Rage. (pause) There is a restaurant in the city, Alize. I'd like you to have dinner with me there so we can talk things out. Finally. Get in touch. You know how I hate being kept waiting."

With a click, he sent the message and turned the phone off. He hung it up and leaned back in his desk chair when the door burst open.

"COOKIES!" Despayre gleefully announced, holding a hot baking pan with gloves... a pan that sported quite burnt cookies. But he seemed to have tried to make a treat for Synn, so how could he refuse?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 09:14:13 AM by Despayre »
>

"A teddy bear does not depend upon mechanics to give him the semblance of life. He is loved - and therefore he lives."