Author Topic: Allow me to introduce....  (Read 2471 times)

Offline Blaque Hart

• The FRANCHISE
    • View Profile
    • Blaque Hart Bruce Evans
Allow me to introduce....
« on: January 25, 2012, 01:41:47 PM »
 (The scene opens up inside of the "Last Call" bar in Calgary Alberta Canada. The place is packed with rowdy customers all either sitting around drinking and talking or shooting pool. The bartender looks flustered as he's sweating heavily from this busy shift. The camera pans around the bar showing the flat screens on the walls and Canadian Hitmen memorabilia hanging around. We are then shown Blaque Hart Bruce Evans sitting at the bar tossing back some sort of dark liquor. He has a very plastered look on his face as he sits there texting on his iphone. He's decked out in a black and red Blaque Hart shirt with "BLAME AMERICA" on the back of it, blue jeans, black Jordan shoes, and his hair tied back in a ponytail. As we zoom in on him he downs the remainder of his drink and begins to speak)

BHBE: James, James, James. James Huntington Hawkes. Just who in the hell do you think you are? You're a nobody! That's what you are. You mean about as much to me as any other American out there. You're worthless. You're pathetic. You're a loser going no where anytime soon. You're problem is real simple boy. The office has put you in a match with a damn LEGEND! Someone with way more experience, way more talent, way more spunk then you could EVER have! Like everyone else that this company has placed me in a match with, I will give you your fame. But when the match is over you'll simply go back to being the punk kid you've always been.

(Bruce signals over the bartender who walks over to Bruce)

Bartender: Yes!?!

BHBE: Lemme get another shot of gin...

Bartender: Yes sir.

(The bartender takes out a shot glass and fills it with gin, giving it to Bruce who quickly downs it and slams the glass on the bar top)

BHBE: So James this Sunday at Climax Control. We'll see what you're all about. All that shit talking you did with your little punk friend Simpson will be tested. Lemme see you you back it up. What are you like 15? You're a pimpled face little prick. I've always hated kids, all my life, and nothing has changed. You're a typical piece of shit American. Trying to be a celebrity. Trying to make a name for yourself. But I'll stop you short right now and let you know that it won't be at my expense. As far as I'm concerned my match with you will be nothing short of a training match. A practice match. Just another stepping stone towards my claiming of the S.C.W. World Championship.

(Bruce again calls over to the bartender who places another shot of gin in front of Bruce, who again quickly downs it. He then looks down at his phone, picks it up, and texts)

BHBE: James, you want to shoot with the kind of shoots? Do you really? Someone who this company obviously doesn't take very serious seeing as how they actually put you in a match with a damn teddy bear. A match at which I should remind the people you lost! Really? A guy who brought in his own title belt because he knew that would be the closest he ever got to owning a title around here. a guy who probably listens to Big Time Rush and watches Spongebob! Haha are you kidding me James? You really think you can shoot with me punk? I'll do you a favor and let you walk out of that arena Sunday. I won't hurt you to bad. Because I know how your mommy and daddy wouldn't like that. I know you probably have school the next day. So I will let you continue to use your thumbs as yo lay around with no purpose at all playing your little "fighting" games. Just be careful of what you say, because you've just woke an ICON and Sunday at Climax Control it's your ass that I'm whooping all over that building.

(Bruce pauses as his phone rings, he picks it up, presses a button and holds it up to his ear)

BHBE: Yea? What's up buddy how ya been? Yea Im here at Last Call bro.... Alright then I'll see you soon...

(Bruce pushes a button and puts the phone back down on the bar as the scene fades out)

(A few minutes later we're back at the bar and Bruce is now sitting in a booth watching t.v. and laughing hysterically. A tall blonde haired buff guy walks up to the booth. He's wearing a classic Blaque Hart shirt which is red with black lettering, black jeans, black boots, and a black leather jacket. Bruce stands up with a big smile on his face and greets the man with a hand shake and a big hug.

BHBE: Man it's been too long, good to see you Chase!

(The two sit down at the booth across from each other, Bruce can's seem to remove his smile and neither can Chase)

BHBE: Man.... How have you been?

Chase: I've been goon man. Ya know just trying to survive.

BHBE: I hear ya. So again thanks for coming out here man. Better yet thanks for accepting my offer..

Chase: How could I refuse bro? I mean we go way back. What's it been like 20 years I've known ya?

BHBE: Yea, time flys by bro. It's always great to be able to reconnect with my real friends...

Chase: So you told me a couple weeks back that you wanted to bring me in as your bodyguard for this new company your with, tell me a little about these people..

BHBE: Well you know, same crap man. I mean you've been with me in pretty much every company I've worked for. Jealous, insecure, punks trying to hold me down. Same story here. Difference here is that I'm being held down by not only the other wrestlers, but the punk owners really have it in for me...

Chase: Well Bruce you just have to stick to what I know you for. Never biting your tongue, sticking up for what you believe in, and showing these people that you're not only the best wrestler in the company, but all over the world...

(Bruce smiles)  

BHBE: Yea buddy you're absolutely right. I know that. You know that. What I've got to do is make sure these morons know that. And now that I have you watching my back, it's only a matter of time before they know it. Man it sure feels good to see you. I know you're going to watch out for me, protect me from the haters in this company, and insure that I make my way back to the top, regaining my legacy baby!!!

(The two men laugh as Bruce whistles for the pretty blonde waitress)

Bruce: You must be hungry man!

Chase: Man it was a long ride, I could go for a bite.

Bruce: Alright bro, let's get grub and talk about what we're going to do to turn this company upside down!!

(The two men again begin laughing as they shake hands. The waitress walks over to their booth and hands them two menus as the scene fades out)
The Franchise Player</font color>