Author Topic: Roulette!?!  (Read 1310 times)

Offline Blaque Hart

• The FRANCHISE
    • View Profile
    • Blaque Hart Bruce Evans
Roulette!?!
« on: January 20, 2012, 03:02:26 AM »
 (The scene starts outside of the house of Blaque Hart Bruce Evans in Calgary Alberta Canada. The two story house is covered in winter snow.In the driveway there's a couple of very expensive looking cars and on the porch is Blaque Hart Bruce Evans sitting in a rocking chair reading the newspaper with his dog resting underneath the chair. Bruce is wearing pajama bottoms and a white t-shirt with red slippers. He turns through the pages before looking into the camera and speaks)

BHBE: Why hello there? I am Blaque Hart Bruce Evans, and I am a part of Sin City Wrestling...

(Bruce pauses and with a smug and sarcastic look on his face continues)

BHBE: Is that okay? Is that how you want me to do it? Is that how you want me to act? Will that kind of persona get me the recognition I deserve around here? I am Bruce Evans! A Legend. An Icon. The Franchise player of this damn company, and I refuse to be held down any longer!!!

(Bruce pus the paper down on the floor and pets his dog, waking him up)

BHBE: So, I've been a bit absent as of late. Kept off the last card, and not even acknowledged. A bunch of crap if you ask me. The thing is, you people in this company envy me. You envy me success, you envy my history, you envy me because I am without a shadow of a doubt the best damn wrestler in this company. Yet you still stick me in these bullshit matches with these unknown wrestlers! Which brings me to my point. This Sunday, Climax Control. Roulette title match? what the hell is that?

(Bruce pauses for a minute, picks up a bottle of water on the floor and takes a sip)

BHBE: Roulette title match.... A match where none of the participants know what kind of match we're having until the actual match. Just another way for this promotion to keep me down. Another way for this company to keep me from once again rising to glory as I did many years ago. Sticking me in this match with three absolute scrubs! Matthew Kennedy, who the hell are you? Never heard of you! And you're in a match with me? In a match with the face of this business? I laugh. I see Sin City Wrestling is still trying to get you nobodies to become stars by sticking you in matches with me. I see this company is still sticking me in matches to make somebodies out of absolute trash. Matthew, what are you related to that blonde in that other company? Are you his little sister? Are you his aunt? I don't give a shit who you are! Bottom line is this, I am Blaque Hart. A champion in every company I have ever been in. The best in every company I have ever been in, and you, you Matthew, you are nothing more than another piece of gum stuck to the bottom of my shoes, trying to stop me from regaining my glory. Well this Sunday, I'm going to scrape you off of my shoe and send you back to the d-leagues where you belong. You sorry sack of shit!!!

(Taking another sip of water Bruce pauses)

BHBE: Next.... next is you... Lucian Frost. Frost? Really? Jack Frost? What a joke! Once again someone I have never heard of, someone else I could care less about. Another person thrown into this random match trying to rub off of my greatness and become famous. Got news for you Frost. You ain't gaining a damn thing! All you're going to gain is an ass whooping, a humiliation like you have NEVER experienced before. You see Frost, you like Kennedy, you're in my way boy. I'm a freaking LEGEND! You are someone just trying to gain a name. Sunday Night, you'll get a chance to get in the ring with greatness, with GOD himself. So call home and tell your mommy and your daddy to tune in to Climax Control and watch their son wrestle true greatness, true perfection!!!

(Bruce stands up, walks towards one of the front doors of his house and walks in. He walks over to a sitting room and takes a seat on the sofa in front of the big screen t.v.)

BHBE: Last but not least, Old Skool! The biggest waste of space, the biggest waste of one of God's creations, the biggest waste of ANYTHING period! Some of you may know this and some of you may not. Me and Skool we go back, way back! I hate you, and you hate me. It's no secret. I hate you with every fiber of my being. I have NEVER in my life hated anyone more! We have a history. A history that can't be defined my one match, or one interview. I own you Skool. You are my bitch! You are my American BITCH! You're from that piece of shit city Chicago, and much like Chicago you are an embarrassment to that crappy USA. Sunday Night, for the first time in a long time me and you will be in the same ring at the same time. For those of you that have never experienced me and Skool, you're not going to want to miss this. I guarantee it! Another guarantee  want to make is that NO MATTER WHAT, I will make sure that Old Skool NEVER EVER wrestles AGAIN! Bring your little fancy ass sayings, your swagger, bring it all. Just know that Sunday will be the last time you will EVER strut your old ass down that aisle, into that ring, and it will be me that will end your sad, boring, pathetic career!

(Again pausing, Bruce grabs a remote, turning on the fireplace and then the tv)

BHBE: So, Roulette title? Not a title I'd normally go for. Its beneath me! But if that's what you want Sin City, if you want me to start at the bottom, making names for these punks, then that's what I will do. Know this though, you're going to pay for this in the long run. In the end, if I have to win the roulette title, the television title, the tag titles, it doesn't matter. In the end I guarantee you I WILL WIN THE WORLD TITLE! I don't care who the champion is. Sunday Night at Climax Control, you guys have awakened a sleeping legend. The ICON is back and this time I promise I will not take anyone light. See ya Sunday you American clowns!!!

(As the scene fades Bruce grabs the remote and begins flipping through the channels with a very cocky and confident grin on his face)
The Franchise Player</font color>