Author Topic: Showing no mercy  (Read 1430 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Showing no mercy
« on: January 06, 2012, 08:31:12 PM »
 Scene 1-Hatred brewing

The scene shows Ms. Rocky Mountains standing in the ring with Casey Williams, planning on conducting an interview with him about the comments made towards him by his opponents.

Ms. Rocky Mountains-“Casey, thank you for taking a moment and coming out to do this interview with me.  How do you feel about Spike saying that your talent has been wasted, and your time spent on drunkards?”

Casey-“I do not care what Spike says. He means nothing to me.  I will show him firsthand that I am as talented as I say I am when I defeat him in the match, and that my time spent with drunkards is irrelevant on this match.”

Ms. Rocky Mountains-“I see.  What about him saying your trash talk is that of a second graders?”

Casey-“Again, what he thinks is meaningless.  I do my talking inside the ring.  I know I may not be the greatest speaker in the world, but at the end of the day, do I get the job done.  More often than not, I do.”

As soon as Casey says this, he gives an evil sounding laugh, and then takes a sip of water as Ms. Rocky Mountains gets ready to ask the next question.

Ms. Rocky Mountains-“Interesting.  How do you feel about Spike saying that you aren’t ready for the main event?”

Casey-“Well, that isn’t his call.  That is the call of Hot Stuff Mark Ward, and Christian Underwood.  They have seen what I have done since day one, and are confident that I am ready for the main event.  At the end of the day, what Mark and Christian says about who goes in the main event and who doesn’t is the only thing that matters, regardless of what other people may think.”

Ms. Rocky Mountains-“Excellent.  What do you think about Wyatt Peterson’s comments about him having a bone to pick with you?”

Casey-“Well, Rocky, it is like this.  He did get a measure of revenge upon me when he eliminated me from that Gauntlet Match at High Stakes.  I know that isn’t saying much, but still, he did cause me not to win the title, so as much as he thinks he is safe, he has another thing coming.  I will show him how wrong he really is.”

Ms Rocky Mountains-“I totally agree. What do you make of him eliminating Kid Karma a while back and causing the same kind of destruction you have in your career?”

Casey-“I think he is ripping off part of what I am known for to be honest with you.  I have been known for eliminating people the way he did to Kid Karma.  He must have been impressed with how I eliminated Saint Patty when he was guest referee, and got the taste of destruction when he helped me with the victory.”

Ms. Rocky Mountains-“I see.  What do you make of Jordan “Purely Sexy” Williams only comments for you are around the fact that you both have the same last name, and that you don’t know what you signed up for?”

Casey-“All I have to tell him is that he is the one who doesn’t know what he has signed up for.  They don’t call me the Freight Train of Pain for nothing.  I have caused people to retire, for crying out loud!  Jordan is lucky if I don’t end his career here in SCW before it begins.”

Ms. Rocky Mountains-“Interesting.  What do you make of Nick Jones not wanting to know you?”

Casey-“That doesn’t bother me.  It isn’t like we have dealt with each other before, and I would rather not have help from him if I can help it.  I have dominated matches before, and will do it again.”

As soon as Casey says this, he takes the towel around his neck, and wipes the sweat coming down his face as Rocky asks him the next question.

Ms. Rocky Mountains-“I see, what about the comments Kain made about you being worthless and that you have offered nothing around here?”

Casey-“Well, if I was as worthless as he claims I am, he would have done a better job with that beat down he gave me in AWA, wouldn’t you think?  If I offered nothing, why am I involved in this match at all, when he, Jordan, and Spike, all make their SCW wrestling debuts in MY match. Like he said, we aren’t allies, which is the only valid thing he said.  We are more enemies than anything that was just thrown together in this match together.”

Ms. Rocky Mountains-“I see.  Kain also said to stay out of his way.  What are your comments about that?”

Casey-“Well, if Kain knows what is good for him, he will actually stay out of my way, because if he does,   I will show Kain that he is the worthless one, and that he spent the last 2 years healing and training for nothing. He wouldn’t have gotten a sniff at the success he has had without me!”

Ms. Rocky Mountains-“Interesting sentiments where he is your “tag team partner
and all.  What do you make of Spike’s latest comments about you trying to build yourself up when Kain tried to tear it all down.”

Casey-“Honestly, it doesn’t bother me one bit.  Kain knows what I bring to the table, even if he is stupid enough to try to say he is better than me, just because he has gotten the better of me in our sole match, and the one time we teamed before, and he attacked me when others jumped me first.”

Ms. Rocky Mountains-“I see.  Last question involves that text message you got after our last interview. What do you make of it?”

Casey-“Honestly, I don’t know what to make of it.  It could mean one of 2 things.  Either someone is trying to recruit me for their group to have a force to be reckoned with on their side, or they want to eliminate a man who causes a lot of destruction in the ring.”

The scene ends as Casey Williams walks away, and heads toward the back, and leaves the arena, heading towards the gym.

Scene 2-House warming
The scene shows Casey Williams and Laura, who are relaxing after running around trying to get Casey in his new house, which has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, in 3,500 square feet, and has a pool, in Las Vegas.

Casey-“I want to thank you for helping me get setup here Laura.”

Laura-“It is not a problem.  I love helping people decorate their places.”

Casey-“I do too.  It allows me to focus my energy from the promos I have seen from my opponents and tag team partners on something constructive.”

Laura-“I can’t say that I blame you, especially what your 2 tag team partners have said about you.”

Casey-“I will teach them a lesson sometime down the road, so it is not as big an issue as it could be.  Apparently, they do not know what is good for them.“

Laura-“I have seen the destruction that you have caused since I met you and know that you are one of the best wrestlers I have ever seen.”

As soon as Laura says this, the duo leaves and grabs a burger at the local McDonalds, then get back to work at the house.

Casey-“Spike, Jordan and Wyatt have a lot of pain coming their way though, seeing I am not the type to turn on my tag team partners.”

Laura-“I am glad I am not in that match. I would hate to see the pain and destruction that you will cause them.”

Casey-“Yeah., I am going to do things to them that they have yet to see a man of my size do before.”

Laura-“I bet.  I wonder who sent you that mysterious text message the last time you did a promo.”

As Laura says this, Casey takes a sip of his Coke, and then he responds to Laura.

Casey-“I honestly have no idea.  I just hope that it is that the people want me to join them opposed to them wanting to attempt to kick my ass, because they won’t win.”

Laura-“The only one who could is Wyatt in a fair fight.”

Casey-“Yeah, you’re right, but as stupid as he is, I don’t think he is that stupid, nor is Tom for that matter.”

Laura-“Yeah, that is true, but you never know.  People have done foolish things before, and they will do it again.”

Casey-“I guess you are right there, yet again.”

As soon as Casey says this, Laura takes a sip of her Sprite and listens to what Casey has to say.

Casey-“I just hope that both Kain and Nick Jones stay out of my way, or they will pay the ultimate price.”

Laura-“I know, if they knew what was good for them, they would.”

Casey-“Kain is dangerous, no denying that, but he is not as dangerous as I am when someone rubs me the wrong way.”

Laura-“I am glad I have not rubbed you the wrong way.“

Casey-“Even if you have, I would not do anything to you because I do not hit ladies, no matter what.  I have too much respect for them.”

Laura-“I see.  Well I will be leaving now, talk to you tomorrow”

The scene fades to black as Laura leaves the house.

Scene 3- Animal I have become
The scene opens with Casey Williams pacing around the ring, stopping when he sees the camera man and decides to call out his tag team partners, Nick Jones and Kain.

Casey-“ Hey Nick, you may think that I am not important enough to you, but I will prove to you and the world that I am the most important person in this match, whether you think so or not.  You will learn to respect me because I cause so much destruction and pain to my opposition that you will stand there in amazement of what a man my size can do inside the ring.  People may think that I am slow and Shrek-like, but I am very agile for my large frame.  You better stay out of my way or you will suffer the consequences of getting in my way.“

As Casey steps out from the ring, he takes a sip of water and turns his attention from Nick Jones and towards Kain.

”Kain, you act like you are such a hot shot, but you are nothing special.  Yeah, you got the best of me in the past, but that was because I was a nice guy.  Now you will see firsthand what an angry giant can accomplish when people like you rub them the wrong way.  Like I told Nick, if you know what is good for you, stay the fuck out of my way, or you will also get hurt.  You are lucky that I am not facing you because I would have kicked your ass and allow the animal inside me to come out.“

Stopping again, Casey continues to walk down the hall towards his locker room, as he speaks once more, this time towards the first of 3 opponents, Spike Staggs.

”Spike, you think you are special.  I can see it in your eyes.  I will show you how wrong you are.  I am going to dominate you in ways you have never been dominated.  Just remember that I win by any means necessary and that there is nothing you can do to stop me.  People say that I was the reason that my team lost at December 2 Dismember, but the way I look at it, I was able to lose on my own terms, and walk away from the battle because Blade wasn’t carrying his weight.“

Casey lets out a sinister laugh and steps closer to the camera, frustration showing in his eyes as he starts to speak again after his brief pause, focusing this time on Wyatt Peterson.

”Wyatt, you stupid son of a bitch.  I don’t know whether I should respect you or be insulted.  You are blatantly stealing one of my trademark actions and that is causing people to go on injury reserve or retiring them from this business.  Some may say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and some may say that you are disrespecting me because of what you are doing.  I think that you are just so stupid that you have no idea of what you are doing.“

Casey pauses, cracks his knuckles, and taking a sip of water from his water bottle before talking to Wyatt again.

Casey-“I will show the world why I am the best big man in this business when I inflict so much pain on your wannabe Cletus.  Yes, the same Cletus from the Simpsons.  That is who you remind me of every time you speak.  I bet you live the same way he does too.  You are nothing more than a piece of trailer trash and I will eliminate you like the trash that you are, proving that the original is better than the imitation could ever be.  You will see the rage inside me unleashed.”

Casey stops, takes a step back, breathing deeply to calm himself down, and continues to talk, lastly to Jordan PS Williams.

”Jordan, you talk about hoping that we are not related, then you say that you hope I am not your son.  People will say that because you are black and I am white, that I am not.  If it makes you feel better, I will show my birth certificate to prove that I am not your son, nor would I want to be.  I will kick your ass for even thinking that we are related at all. You think you are Purely Sexy, and when I get done with you, you won’t be thinking that because I will disfigure your face to the point that people would not recognize you anymore.“

Casey closes the door to his locker room as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020