Author Topic: Bringing in the New Year  (Read 1488 times)

Offline Cookie S'Mores

• View Profile
    • "Showgirl" Cookie S
Bringing in the New Year
« on: December 31, 2011, 08:31:05 PM »
 You know, there was a time where women of size were considered a mark of beauty.

There was a time where a woman with curves was an object of desire.

There was a time when a woman with a few extra pounds was thought of as healthy in appearance and mindset.

Cookie S'Mores spins about on the spot, clad in a shimmering evening gown cut low in front and up the side to allow generous amounts of cleavage and leg for the cameras that flash...

It was all a sign of affluence. Women with a larger waistline and a bigger bust were the objects of many a suitor of influence. They were desired by artists as models for their sculptures.

There was even a time in Hollywood when women with a few extra pounds were seen as glamorous. Sorry honey, but Marilyn Monroe and Mae West were by no means able to squeeze their butts into a size four gown for a night out with their many adamant admirers. And they had admirers. Many of them. Their size was of no concern to the men who found them beautiful. Their feisty and lustful attitudes spoke volumes for what drew men toward them from all corners of the world.

Cookie S'Mores lounges back on a plush sofa while over half a dozen scantily clad men, well muscled and oiled up indulge her every whim. One massages her feet, another her shoulders. In place of grapes, one man feeds her champagne filled bon-bons and the others just lounge in front of her, gifting her with the sight of their tanned forms.

Those times are unfortunately long past us.

Nowadays you see a heavy set woman walking down the street and what do you think? Go on, admit it. You smile inside even if you don't show it outside and think to yourself, "Jesus Christ is that bitch FAT!" Don't worry. Sadly you're not alone.

Go to any school and the kids, both boys and girls, who have a few extra rolls of fat on their bodies are often the target of taunts and ridicule. What should be the highlight of their young lives is instead made a living hell as they have nowhere to turn, and nowhere to go. Where as adults are free to fight back or walk away, in school a child can do neither.

The fashion runway is illuminated by the multitude of cameras flashing while Cookie S'Mores walks down the path toward the end, dressed in soft lingerie of a red wine color and black stiletto heels. She arrives at the end of the runway and poses, a hand on one hip and her lightly made up eyes staring ahead. She pauses as more cameras take her picture before turning about and walking back and vanishing behind the stage.

Watch the reactions of the employees in a fast food place when a fat woman walks in and places an order. You know very well that they're judging her. Wondering if she should really be eating the greasy, fatty foods that they provide instead of something more akin to a baked potato or a salad. A fat woman might walk into a grocery store in the morning and approach the bakery for a few fresh donuts for breakfast. Que the impending jokes.

Discrimination and insensitivity against the heavy set is rampant around the world, but seemingly more so in the United States. Quite ironic when one takes into account the United States is one of, if not the, 'fattest' countries in the world.

Many blame the public's perceptions toward the female body thanks to Hollywood itself. When a role is up for a leading lady in glamorous Hollywood, who is most likely to receive it? A woman resembling Barbie, or a woman with a drumstick in hand that takes up two chairs in the auditioning office?

When Kia Stevens aka Awesome Kong aka Kharma wanted to become a WWE Diva. Jim Ross told her that she was too fat. A hypocritical statement if ever there was one considering Ross himself is far from being a Greek Adonis in his own part.

Mickie Jones was one of the WWE's most celebrated and gifted female athletes, but when she "ballooned" up to the area of 130 pounds, she was ridiculed, both on screen as well as backstage. Humiliating segments were crafted to poke fun at her. 130 pounds!

Rhonda Sing, may she rest in peace, was one of women's wrestling's most feared competitors the world over. Her dream was achieved in the early nineties when she signed a contract for the then-WWF. Yet gone were the chances of her becoming a dominant force. Due to her size, she was transformed from the feared Monster Ripper into the comedic Bertha Faye. Her reputation never fully recovered.

Studs N Mud Frontier...

December 31 - 2011

If ever there could be a stranger place for an impromptu interview for a SCW Bombshell could be held, it would be this establishment in Sin City itself, Las Vegas, Nevada.

The spacious club was packed with amorous female patrons who were cheering and screaming in approval at the spectacle they were witnessing on the dance floor...

A large, tarp-lined wading pool dominated the scene on the polished, hard wood floor and it was filled with California red clay -- or mud, for professional mud wrestling. And in that mud, wrestling with one another with hearty enthusiasm is a pair of young bucks, possibly college age young men, clad in little more than pairs of thongs. Their appearances really can not be described in detail, nor can the nature of their -- thongs. After all, they're covered in wet mud from head to toe! (God Bless America!) Yet what can be said is that it is obvious both young men are physically fit,  and both are dangerously close to losing what little they have on!

SCW roving reporter, Miss Rocky Mountains, is one of the very women in the crowd, watching the antics of the two men out to prove their dominance before a lusty, female audience. Throughout history, men have grappled and fought with each other to prove their superiority over another. Only this time, they're wrestling in mud in the attempts to work their female fans' libidos into over drive!

Miss Rocky is not immune to the charms of these two bull studs, as she is seated at a table right in front on the dance floor. A prime seat desired by all the ladies who haunt this establishment on their personal holidays. Yet she is not here for personal pleasures, though she does blush as one young man's thong gets pulled down by the other as he topples over into an unsuccessful pin attempt. The man rolls over to shield his 'manhood' from view as he pulls his garments back up and he dives at his opponent to continue the match!

No, Miss Rocky is, believe it or not, here on more of a business venture. Seated beside her, the only other patron at this table, is the focus of our time; one of the newest additions to the SCW's Bombsheell roster, miss Cookie S'Mores. This explains a great deal, as Cookie is altogether well known on the Vegas circuit in places of male exotic pleasures such as Chippendales and Thunder From Down Under.

This is even her own personal table, reserved every weekend, both Friday and Saturday night so that she might unwind and let loose with some amorous fun with some hot beefcake glistening in mud.

Miss Rocky: Isn't this...?

Miss Rocky leans over and starts to address Cookie when the subject of her interview, as well as many other women present, suddenly stand from their seats and whoop and cheer as the thong of the second young man from before gets pulled down -- an obviously risky thing to wear when performing in such a 'sport'. The young man scrambles to get his garment back on but the other stud dives on him and attempts to force his shoulders down much to the women's screaming approval.

Miss Rocky: As I was about to say, this is quite the unusual place to request your first ever promotional video for Sin City Wrestling.

Cookie reaches over to the table and picks up her drink, an Irish Cream on ice, and has a sip before setting the cup back down and answering Rocky's statement.

Cookie: Then you don't know Cookie S'Mores very well! I love men. The buffer, the better! Show me a hot young stud with muscles up the kazoo and beyond and you have a very happy Cookie!

Miss Rocky chuckles and has a sip of her own drink, an iced tea.

Miss Rocky: Well I have to admit you did make something of an impact at December 2 Dismember, at least as far as Justin Decent was concerned.

Cookie leans back in her chair and fans herself with the menu off the table.

Cookie: Mm mm! Now there is one hot hunk of Grade A Beef! What can I say? I love to play and that hot hunk was just asking for it. You look like that, dress like that... oh sweety I knew that young stallion before SCW ever existed.

Miss Rocky: Indeed?

Cookie: Oh hell yes! There isn't a woman in Las Vegas with any taste that hasn't seen and appreciated the performances Justin has enacted onstage. Trust me when I tell you he pushes the limits when it comes to the law with his performances! Oo baby!

Miss Rocky: Well, intriguing as that may be, sadly Justin isn't what we're here to learn about. We're here to learn a little something about you, Cookie S'Mores.

Cookie sits up to get a better view as one of the mud wrestlers brings the other over in a fireman's carry take down and tries to wrestle him down into a pin but without success.

Cookie turns to smile at Miss Rocky and she offers a light shrug.

Cookie: Then you'd know by talking about a hot man is a great way to start to learn something about me. Women appreciate the beauty of the male form, and honey I am all woman. All you have to do is look at me.

Miss Rocky: I have, as have the fans, and many are saying you might be a breath of fresh air when it comes to the SCW Bombshell division.

Cookie: Why?

She holds up a hand with eyes closed and she laughs.

Cookie: No, let me guess. Because I'm about twice the size of all the women they have on their roster right now?

Miss Rocky: Well ... I mean I wasn't inferring...

Cookie breaks out into peals of laughter and picks up her drink again.

Cookie: Oh lighten up, will you? There is no reason to hide anything, not that you could hide me behind much less than a Greyhound bus.

She laughs.

Cookie: I'm FAT honey! I'm damn proud of it and I'll shout it from the roof tops. And I'm sure as heck not ashamed of it.

Miss Rocky smiles, despite what she thought might have become a tense situation.

Miss Rocky: I just thought...

Cookie: Psht, don't. You just thought I might be like all the other fatties out there in the world who cry foul if the slightest mention of their weight is brought up. Say anything and they'll whine, 'Oh I'm not fat! I'm just big boned!' Well let me be frank with you, one fat chick to a skinny chick; nobody's bones are that big!

Now it's Miss Rocky's turn to laugh candidly.

Miss Rocky: You do have a unique view of the world, I have to give you that.

Cookie has a drink and turns back to watch the grapplers wrestling around, now both having most their outfits into the confines of the mud.

Cookie: I have an honest view of the world. Personally speaking, I get tired of women who do nothing but make excuses about their bodies. I myself have yet to lay eyes on a fat person who didn't enjoy putting the groceries away. I mean, you're fat honey. Get over it.

Miss Rocky: What are your plans for the Bombshell division if I might ask?

Cookie: My intentions go beyond that Barbie doll division. I mean, look at the past score of years in women's wrestling. Go back to the seventies and the eighties. You had women who were not stick figures in sports bras that you have in the ring these days. You had women who looked like women! Back then women wrestlers were wrestlers, not a bunch of models and actresses using wrestling as a stepping stone to bigger and better things. The average woman wrestler way back when was an average 150 pounds. Nowadays? Most of the Barbie dolls who call themselves wrestlers barely cut 130 pounds. The WWE Diva division is a joke. Nobody cares about it! When was the last time you saw a credible attempt at a divas match? They last, what? two or three minutes tops? Kelly Kelly, Eve Torres .. those babes are not wrestlers.

Miss Rocky: And the SCW division?

Cookie: Well, at least the women in SCW can wrestle, I have to give them that. But what is it about these girls being so afraid to rise above the 120 or 130 pound mark? It'd be laughable if it wasn't just so darn pathetic. But it's like i said; at least these Barbie dolls can wrestle when they have to. I think. The jury is still out on that Kandi Washington. She's a real piece of work.

Miss Rocky: But you're not up against Kandi, at least not yet. You're going against the woman many are predicting will be a future Bombshell Champion in Raynin.

Cookie: And I tell you, I couldn't have asked for a better opponent to make a debut against. At least that girl has a little meat on her bones. She's one of only two of the babes around these parts that at least looks like a real woman and not just plastic bimbo toy that would be more at home on a toy shelf than a wrestling ring.

Miss Rocky: Plus she can fight.

Cookie: Hey if you're looking for an argument honey, you won't...oo Wooooo hooooo!

Cookie's attentions were diverted by one of the young studs in the mud riding his opponent around the mud pit like a bucking bronco. Cookie stood up and shook her boobs at the showing before sitting down, as gleeful as ever. She clears her throat and tires a false air of innocence -- unsuccessfully.

Cookie: Sorry about that, but that hunk can ride me any time.

Miss Rocky clears her throat.

Miss Rocky: You were saying?

Cookie: I was? Oh! I was! I was just saying that I will not argue over the fact Raynin is both a talented wrestler and capable fighter. I don't think any of the other Bombshells in the SCW have as equal blend of ring talents as Raynin has. Brawling. Martials arts. Aerial moves. Girlfriend, she can do it all!

Miss Rocky: So are you intimidated about facing a woman of that caliber?

Cookie scoffs.

Cookie: Psht! Please. I said I agree she's a fighter and great wrestler. But I'm here to show everyone that you don't have to be a five foot four, ninety nine pound prima donna in order to make it through the ranks of Sin City Wrestling. I never said I'd roll over and play dead. I probably wouldn't be able to get back up.

Cookie leans over on the table and laughs and Miss Rocky shakes her head with a smile on her face. The cheers ignite immediately and both women turn quickly to see one young man kneeling on the others shoulders and by doing so, he scores the successful count for the pin. Miss Rocky politely applauds as Cookie jumps from her seat and woops it up, shaking her chest again and hollering.

Cookie: Yes! Oh yes, baby! Oh you can pin me like that any time!

The winner of the match is raising his arms in triumph and he turns around and points at Cookie, his obviously biggest admirer and casts her a wink and starts to hook his thumbs in the sides of his thong...

Miss Rocky: Well now, before we part ways, may I ask if there is anything else you'd like to share about yourself with the fans of the SCW?

An airborne projectile sails and the women starts cheering wildly and Cookie jumps and catches the object. She leans down with a beeming smile and holds out what is now seen as the winner's thong like a trophy.

Cookie: Sure! I love a man in uniform!

The winner, clad in a skimpy towel now and nothing else, slips past her and she swats him on the butt and he blows her a kiss with potential promises for other fun ways of bringing in the New Year.
Thin may be in...

>

But fat is where it's at!