Author Topic: Christmas: Surf Boy Style  (Read 2535 times)

Offline Surf Boys

• View Profile
Christmas: Surf Boy Style
« on: December 22, 2011, 05:02:12 PM »
 "Jungle bells, Batman smells..."

The recognizable tones of Narly, one half of The Surf Boys, is heard singing. Inside the Surf Shack we go to see Narly halfway up a ladder, putting up Christmas decorations. Radical pushes the door open.

Radical: Dude!

Narly: Dude! Erm, What?

Radical: Batman don't smell

Narly: Ya ah!

Radical: Nu uh!

Narly: Dude, he wears like this big rubber suit and runs around and jumps and stuff, dude's pits gotta be just wrong!

Radical: No way! You know that dude has some serious casholas! He can buy so much stuff to stop him smelling.

Narly: But the dude goes down in sewers and stuff.

Radical: But he has smelly stuff.

Narly: But dude, when does he have to time to put that smelly stuff on?

Radical: Wow, that's deep!

Narly bops his head as he jumps down from the ladder.

Narly: Sha it is brah!

Radical stops and stratches his head.

Radical: Wait a minute, those ninja turtle dudes live in a sewer, does that mean they smell too?

Narly: Sha! Dude, they like live with a rat and I've never met a good smelling rat. Don't get me started on the grossness of taking pizza in to the sewers!

Radical: Wow! Mind blown, double deep.

Narly bops his head again and smiles.

Narly: Just totally. Now where's the tree?

Radical: Erm, like outside, I need help getting it through the door, those things are heavy.

Narly nods and the pair of them step out of the door. Seconds later the duo are seen forcing a palm tree thrrough the door. Narly at the front squeezes himself through the door, followed by the some of the branches.

Narly: Push!

Radical: Dude, I am not having a baby out here, I'm trying to get the tree through the door.

Radical pushes the tree, sending Narly spinning across the room and over a hammock, crashing down on the other side.

Narly: Ouch, total fail.

Radical pushes the tree across the floor and looks at Narly on the floor.

Radical: Dude, this is no time to be taking a nap!

Narly: Uh uh, Narly sleepy

Radical lifts the tree up and leans it against the wall, as Narly gets to his feet.

Narly: We need snow brah!

Radical: It's not snowing out there though.

Narly rubs his head and smiles.

Narly: I got an idea!

Narly grabs a bucket and runs outside the shack. Radical looks at the tree and grins at it.

Radical: I'm gonna remember this tree, as the tree I fell out of 3 times.

Narly charges back in the door, holding a bucket of sand and poors it around the bottom of the tree. Radical nods in approval.

Radical: Much more festive.

Narly and Radical attempt to high five, but miss completely.

Narly: You got everything set for the feast on Christmas?

Radical nods proudly and leads Narly to a barbeque cooker. He lifts up a box, resting it on top of the cooker and opens it.

Radical: Burgers dude, lots and lots of burgers!

Narly: Radical!

Radical: Yes dude?

Narly: No, I meant... oh, I forgot. Refreshments?

Radical kicks open a cooler, showing many bottles of beer.

Radical: Check.

Radical puts the box of burgers down on the floor.

Narly: Only one more thing that could make this more perfect for Christmas.

Radical: The Swedish volleyball team coach breaking down right outside, with nowhere to go, but here, where they trip and fall in a pool of oil, and get all greasy like?

Both men tilt their head, lost in thought, but quickly snap out of it.

Narly: No, but that would be pretty sweet.

Narly turns around and picks up a rolled up poster, and presses it against the wall. Both Narly and Radical step back and look at it with admiring glances. The camera spins around to show Misty dressed in a Miss Santa suit. Narly and Radical bop their heads smiling.

Radical: Milfalicious! Totally rawks! She nearly signed my ass once.

Narly: Yeah she did!

Radical: Merry Christmas SCW!

Scene fades out
>