Author Topic: The Bitch YOU all will learn to HATE...  (Read 2560 times)

Kandi Washington

The Bitch YOU all will learn to HATE...
« on: December 22, 2011, 12:55:39 AM »

"THE FIRST LADY OF WRESTLING"
\'user
"THE BADDEST BITCH SPEAKS OUT"

Visual: One of the most famous gentlemen’s club in America is the Kandi Land chain, started up by the one and only Kandi Washington. Fading into the headquarters of the chain in Las Vegas, Kandi Washington is inside her office. She’s wearing a short business oriented skirt, in black, a short business jacket halfway button up, and a pink top underneath. Her shoes are dripped in diamonds and she’s kicked her legs up on her desk. She leans back in her chair and fiddles her fingers together. She has her long luscious blonde hair up in a bun as she’s making sucking sounds with her teeth. She’s looking down at a piece of paper on her desk and looks back up at the office door.

Kandi Washington: Ethan…

Visual: She shouts as she continues to lounge in her office.

Kandi Washington: Ethan.

Visual: She takes her feet down off the desk and sets them on the floor. She begins tapping her foot on the floor.

Kandi Washington: Ethan get your homo ass in here right now!

Visual: The office door swings open as he quickly dashes inside the room. He runs his fingertips through the top of his head.

Ethan White: Yes, bitch!?

Visual: Kandi rolls her eyes and shakes her head in total disbelief.

Kandi Washington: Ethan how many times do I have to tell you? When I call you the first time, you better come rushing me. I don’t pay you to flirt with guys; I pay you to do what I want!

Ethan White: Yeah, yeah…

Kandi Washington: Yes!

Visual: She shouts as it startles him.

Kandi Washington: Now what is the latest in my SCW contract?

Ethan White: Hm, do I look like Will to you? Ask him, honey!

Kandi Washington: What is with the attitude? You’re not the cream of the crop, so knock it off!

Ethan White: I was in the middle of landing a man until you rudely interrupted me!

Kandi Washington: It’s a straight gentlemen’s club!

Ethan White: Uh, I can turn any straight man gay!

Visual: He turns his back to Kandi and starts to do the shimmy shake.

Ethan White: Name one of those whores who can shake it better than me!?

Visual: He turns back around as he leans down on her desk.

Kandi Washington: Oh whatever Ethan, you’re as delusional as any woman who thinks she could add up to the name of Kandi Washington!

Ethan White: We totally know this is true! That’s why we some mean ass bitches!

Visual: He holds his hand up expecting a high-five, but Kandi ignores it.

Kandi Washington: Ok, anyway, what about this company and these bow wow’s who dare call themselves bombshells?

Visual: She leans back in her chair and strokes her fingers through her bangs.

Ethan White: Girl, I don’t have time to look at some pussies! These girls are in desperate need of a makeover.

Kandi Washington: Then give them all one…

Ethan White: We don’t need any more competition, hm?

Visual: She rolls her eyes.

Kandi Washington: You might not want anymore, but I hardly believe any of them would be competition in the looks department, even after a makeover. Hm?

Ethan White: This is true, girly!

Visual: She smiles.

Kandi Washington: Duh fag!

Ethan White: Ok cunt!

Visual: He rolls his eyes as she does and he walks off the scene, but remaining inside the room. She looks to the camera and she folds her hands inside each other as she sets them down in front of her. She looks at the camera and very sophisticated begins to speak.

Kandi Washington: I heard this division needed a little tune up and that’s why I’m here. I’m here to show these bombshells how this business is supposed to go. You see ladies, you will learn in time that I am the only bitch that matters and all of you are secondary to me. I don’t care if you have the title or not, you are irrelevant to me and my success. I am Kandi Washington and I am the first lady of SCW!

Visual: She briefly unfolds her hands to point to her chest as she sends the message to the other SCW bombshells. She sets her hands back down in front of her as she sighs heavily. She cracks her neck until she hears a popping sound.

Kandi Washington: I know there’s a bombshell here who thinks she’s the real first lady of SCW, but it’s pointless to argue with facts. I speak the truth and if you can’t handle it, then I suggest you leave now. You will get your feelings hurt if you try to dispute with me. I am the Queen of everything. Whatever I touch turns to gold unlike all of you bombshells. Whatever any of you touch turns to garbage. Why else do you think it took me this long to find the SCW? You tarnish the reputation of the bombshells and the bombshell’s division was more a disgrace than anything. The title had no meaning and it still doesn’t as long as it’s not around my waist! I might have a big mouth, but mark my word ladies it’s all in truth. I don’t lie and I don’t need to lie. All you ladies have needed to make excuses for your piss poor performances to date. None of you can stand in comparison to me. None of you even want to because I will humiliate you. Whether guys love or hate you, everybody loves to hate me. People want to know what Kandi is going to do next. People stay on me because I’m unpredictable. I stick out like a sore thumb while all you blend in because you’re that bland. To be a true bombshell, you have to stick out. You have to be REMEMBERED for something. The sad thing about all you ladies is none of you are rememberable. You all put me to sleep when you start yapping your gums. The ones who haven’t cut a promo yet probably don’t have the charisma.

Visual: She smirks and takes a short pause.

Kandi Washington: Actually let me rephrase myself, the ones who haven’t don’t have charisma! I am going to save this division and restore the dignity the owners once had in mind for it. You know the dignity before they hired men pretending to be women and transsexuals. Words cut like a knife, but I’ll just straight up cut each one of your asses!

Visual: She stands up from her chair and walks along the side of it. She leans against the front of it as she crosses her feet at the ankles. She runs her fingers up to her little black suit jacket and unbuttons the buttons. Ethan comes up from the side and slides it down her shoulders. She reveals a pink bra with diamonds on it as she raises her hand to her bun, releasing her hair. It flows down her back as she’s shaking it loosely.

Kandi Washington: Now let’s get down to business, shall we? I have a very important message to send to every single woman on the bombshell roster. They need to know nobody is an exception to my supremacy.

Visual: She leans in a bit as she purses her lips together and blows a kiss to the camera. She tilts back up and licks her lips seductively. She runs her hand across her abdominal area as she then leaves it rested on her right hip.

Kandi Washington: Kittie, you're in Henderson because they outlawed your ugly ass from Vegas and it's the closest you can get to Sin City! Kittie, I always wondered where you ended up. Don’t act like you don’t know what I am talking about. You want to pretend to be this fierce in-ring competitor, but in reality you belong in Kandi Land earning me my ten percent! You’re not a competitor; you’re a stripper bitch! You get owned just like all the other pussies in this business. I don’t need to be a stripper because I own the Kandi Land chain. I’m a very rich bitch and yes, I can buy and sell you a million times. You’re going to hate me until you come back to Kandi Land where you work for me! You work for me here too! When I say jump, you jump bitch! When I say give me my title, you give me my title! Do not screw me sweetie because it’s not going to be a pretty ending for you!

Visual: She raises her hand up in the air with her index finger extended out, shaking it. She then brings it back down and rests it on the desk behind her. She looks to the mirror on the wall and smirks at her own reflection. She slowly tilts her head back to the camera.

Kandi Washington: Raynin, you think you're a bad bitch, but you cannot hold a torch to what I can do. The best thing you can do is just sit back and watch my dominance or be consumed in the twister known as Kandi: because bitch I will own you like your mother's pimp owns her! Raynin, you must think you’re a bad bitch because you’re undefeated. You think you run this division because you can open a can of whoop ass. The only thing you know how to open is a can of beer by the smell of your breath. Raynin, I’m not here to be your friend. Hell, I’m not even here to be your ally. I’m here to be THE bitch. I am not just a bitch sweetie, I’m THE bitch! When it comes to this division, I rule it. I rule it all and what I say goes! I dare the authorities to come in between me and my goals because I will run circles around them until they become so dizzy they begin puking out their guts. Raynin, you need to understand your little dominance streak ends here. It ends now and your whole image as a bad bitch stops! Nobody will be scared to face you after I physically leave you a dismantled mess. Try me honey because I’m going to OWN you! Don’t try to burn me because bitch you’ve already been burned!

Visual: Ethan pops back into the picture with a lighter as he flicks it on.

Ethan White: Burn bitch, burn!

Visual: He laughs as Kandi smirks evilly. He snaps the lighter close and then walks back to the corner as Kandi winks.

Kandi Washington: We cannot forget about Cookie S'Mores. Isn't she that fat ass who can consume a thing of oreos in five minutes? Yeah, she claims she gets her attire from Victoria's Secrets, but Victoria Secrets doesn't make clothes in her size! She must be mistaking it for Big Lots or Walmart! You’re 240 pounds of pure waste! You’re a waste of fucking space on this roster and now that I’m here—you will be replaced. Sweetie, you with all the bombshells combined still don’t add to a Kandi Washington! If it wasn’t for your enormous ass, you wouldn’t have even be given a SCW contract! The SCW authorities probably believed you could really squash the competition, but you’re squashing your intestines with the amount of food you digest in an hour! So bitch, the only thing you can win is a pie eating contest. So do us all favor and get the fuck lost bitch!

Visual: Ethan leans in over the desk with his adorable face as Kandi looks over her shoulder.

Ethan White: Hey bitch give Jenny Craig a call, I heard she works miracles!

Visual: He snaps his fingers and nods with pursed lips.

Ethan White: Bam bitch!

Visual: Kandi shakes her head as she looks back to the camera slightly laughing at her personal assistant’s attitude.

Kandi Washington: Angelica? Who are you trying to kid? You think you can relive Amy Dumas' history by whoring around the SCW locker room? Puh-lease at least Amy Dumas LOOKED like a woman, you look like a straight up man! Angelica, in other words you're just a blue fucking waffle! It’s one thing fucking to get what you want, but it’s another being another man’s game. All you are Angelica is a piece of ass. You get used and then tossed to the side. You’re not the real deal; hell, you’re not even a factor.

Visual: Ethan pops back into the picture.

Ethan White: You’re a non-mother fucking factor bitch!

Visual: She nods.

Kandi Washington: He pretty much summed that up for me. Now how can we forget about Misty? Oh Misty Blue, are you blue for romance? You ought to be blue for something because you're a ZERO when it comes to this business! Your best bet is to fight with Pussy Willow on who's wider, if you catch my drift! And bitch, you ain't the first lady of SCW because that title is reserved for a real woman... like me!

Visual: She flips her hair over the shoulder and walks to the office door. She looks back at the room as Ethan skips over toward her. Before he leaves the room, he stands at the door and looks back at the camera man.

Ethan White: If you think that was bad, I dare all you bitches to try her! Mmmhmm because the girl doesn’t play! The girl will slice you up and serve you on a silver platter! She’s the Queen Bitch; well, next to me, but shhh! Ya’ll didn’t hear that! Oh and fuck with her, you’re fucking with me and I ain’t scared to scratch your eyes out! MEOW!

Visual: He reopens the door and about halfway out he screams.

Ethan White: BITCHES we’re here!!

Visual: He closes the door behind him and the scene fades to black.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 12:57:34 AM by Kandi Washington »