Author Topic: Let's not lose focus...  (Read 1997 times)

Offline Blaque Hart

• The FRANCHISE
    • View Profile
    • Blaque Hart Bruce Evans
Let's not lose focus...
« on: December 12, 2011, 01:15:18 PM »
 (We start out with the camera panning around what would appear to be a home from lifestyles of the rich and famous. Luxury all around. High end everything from the furniture to the television sets to the staircase etc... The camera enters the kitchen where you can see Blaque Hart Bruce Evans sitting at the island in the center of the kitchen with a newspaper in front of him laying next to a cup of coffee. Bruce is still in his morning attire which consists of a bulky black robe with his initials on the back, and red house slippers. He takes a sip of the coffee as he flips through the paper, shaking his head in disgust)

BHBE: The things that go on in that "country" never seem to end. WOW!

(Bruce flips through the paper more, takes another drink of coffee, and pops an arrogant smile across his face)

BHBE: Boy am I glad to be a Canadian. haha. You guys have a president who's idea of running a country is attending Chicago Whitesox games instead of actually rebuilding the bullshit that the country has become. A country where u applaud for idioys and idolize "reality" stars who do nothing but drink and club all day. Its a crying shame what you people deem entertainment...

(Bruce takes the paper and trashes it in the garbage can below him. He then takes his cup of coffee and gets from his seat. Walking over to the sink and putting the mug in there. He then walks over into the living room where he takes a seat on a white leather loveseat. he grabs the remote and aims it at the big screen hanging on the wall, turning it on, with the volume on mute)

BHBE: Nick... Nick Jones. Another piece of crap walking around the mean streets of the good ole' U.S.A. We're getting really close to the show next Sunday but it seems to me that you can't keep your attention on the one thing that you should. Me! You see we've got a very important match. A match where the winner gets a shot at the most glorious prize in the business today... The S.C.W. Heavyweight Championship!

(Bruce pauses as he looks at the television where "Jerry Springer is on. He shakes his head in disgust)

BHBE: Nick. You walk around with that posse looking and acting like some kind of street thug, when in reality you're nothing more than some punk white kid who got picked on as a child so now wants to take out the aggression on the word! You think you scare people? Better yet you think you scare me? Don't forget who I am, and what I am capable of! I have been a world champion in every company I've been in. I have beaten some of the best this business has to offer, dammit I am a true living legend. At December to Dismember I'm going to do something that your parents should have been done to you, slap the taste out of your mouth!

(Bruce pauses and just looks around the living room)

BHBE: All this here that I got didn't come from sitting on my ass doing nothing. It took hard work. Years and years of hard work. Dedication. Loyalty. Something no American would know anything about. Nick Jones you're damn sure in that boat. You probably beat on your women, you probably rob old women walking down allies, you probably steal cars and do drive by shootings for all I know. I've asked the S.C.W. to beef up security at the show because quite frankly I'm not immune to "thugs". I'm not used to lower class punks like you. No I do not fear you, I fear being mugged or robbed! When I get you, when I grab that santa's bag high above that ring, I want nothing else to do with you, EVER! I'm going on to bigger and more important things. That world title belt. So Nick don't worry about your entourage not doing it's job, about you not making money to support your habits, worry about the Franchise of this company making a man of you!

(Bruce looks back at the television at Jerry where there's two trannnys fighting. He just takes the remote and shuts off the set)

BHBE: It's high time I get what I deserve. The respect I am owed. By each and every wrestler on this roster, male or female. I'm tired of these silly little games. I'm tired of you all calling me a crybaby. I'm tired of you all under estimating me. Yea I may be a bit older than a lot of you, but remember it's experience that always comes out on top in the end. I'm proud to be a Canadian and represent my country and when I win that Heavyweight title sooner than later, I'll be bringing the title back here, back home, draping it with the Canadian flag. December to Dismember starts my journey in regaining my spot as the top dog, the head man, the leader of this company. Nick Jones, get ready to get taught a lesson in greatness!!!

(The scene fades out as Bruce turns the television back on quickly turning to CNN)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 01:09:31 AM by Matt »
The Franchise Player</font color>