Author Topic: "Lethal Lottery!"  (Read 1615 times)

Offline Blaque Hart

• The FRANCHISE
    • View Profile
    • Blaque Hart Bruce Evans
"Lethal Lottery!"
« on: November 25, 2011, 12:55:48 AM »
 (The scene opens in a dressing room backstage after Climax Control... Panning around the room showing a dirty room with towels on the floor, a full trash can, open lockers etc... We pan over to Blaque Hart Bruce Evans sitting on a bench in front of a locker. He's still in his ring attire, with sweat dripping, and a towel covering his head. As the camera pans in closer on him he removes the towel from his head, looks into the camera with a look of disappointment on his face, and begins to speak)

BHBE: Kid Karma, Kid Karma, Kid Karma! You have just found a way to piss me off! You son of a bitch! What the hell is your problem? If it hadn't of been for you I would not of lost that match. Who the hell do you think you are tagging yourself into that match, and then getting your ass pinned? Dammit Kid do you know who the hell I am? Didn't I tell you to sit your rookie ass in the corner and let me take care of business? Didn't I tell you to know your role and learn from a legend? It's apparent to me that you've got some sort of hearing issue. Because you did exactly what I told you not to do. You tried to tag yourself in and get your little moment of fame, but all you ended up doing was making an ass of yourself, and more so ME! You humiliated me! You embarrassed yourself, and even worse you embarrassed me! I had that match won, and when you came in there you ruined it all! So here's the deal KID, I'm just beginning with you. I'm going to make sure that your stay here in Sin City is a very short, embarrassing, and brutal stay. From this point forward I am going to assure you that you will be a miserable bastard because of me!!

(Bruce pauses, reaches down in his bad and grabs a bottle of water. Opening it and taking a sip from it. He then wipes some sweat from his head with a towel. He puts a few things in the locker, closes it, and puts the lock on it.)

BHBE: So... after all the bullshit and aftermath from Climax Control. I find myself put into even more crap. Seems S.C.W. didn't get the memo. Seems they didn't hear or understand me when I said I AM NOT A TAG TEAM WRESTLER! They once again attempt to piss me off by putting me in another tag team match. LETHAL LOTTERY... a pairing of random tag teams. Who's my partner? Nick Jones? Who are we facing? Sean Williams and Wyatt Peterson. Do I know who the hell any of these guys are? Hell no! Do I give a crap about any of these guys? Hell NO! Am I planning of taking out my frustrations out on these lames? You Damn right! Look here Nick. Im going to tell you the same thing I told that punk Kid Karma. I'm not in this company to make friends. I don't need em'! I'm here to continue my legacy, to once again become the Franchise player. So here's how it's going to go, you follow my lead. You stand in that corner, and you look pretty while I do what I do best. You stand in that corner and watch greatness perfected, and you watch me advance us in this bullshit tournament. I don't know you to well kid, but I'll tell you this. With me, you cant, hell you won't go wrong. I could care less about the tag titles, but if this company wants me to once again make some punk famous, then I guess you might as well jump on the bus. December 4th Nick, get ready to be on the same page with an ICON!!

(Bruce reaches into his bag taking out his cell phone and checking it, he then looks back into the camera with a little smirk on his face)

BHBE: As for you Sean Williams and Wyatt Peterson. I'm sorry you two clowns had to be picked at random to get in that ring with me. Because you see, I'm more pissed than I was coming into this show. S.C.W. has been treating me like crap! Kid Karma cost me a match, and Casey Williams got away before I could beat him senseless. So December 4th boys I'm just going to take out all my anger on you two. Now like just about the entire roster here, I can honestly say I've never heard of either of you. Yea, I've sat back here and watched you two try and make a name for yourselves. I've seen you two try climbing that ladder to greatness. Problem for you is simple, you're not in my way? So I have no choice but to remove you. I'm on that path as I've said millions of times to reclaim my spot as the top dog of this business. Wyatt, and Sean as always I will give you that spotlight. I'll give you the attention you've been craving by being in the ring with the best damn wrestler in the world. But when I do what I do, when the lights are dimmed, it will definitely be me.... and Nick, my little bitch advancing in this tournament!!

(Pausing, Bruce takes off his tights and puts them in his bag. Sitting in black boxer briefs he continues)

BHBE: Now I want to speak on something that's really been getting to me. Throughout my career I've been called a crybaby. Every company I've been in I've been seeing as someone who if I don't get my way I bitch to the authorities. I can accept that. It doesn't bother me, it doesn't matter what people think about me. My agent has told me to come in this promotion with a humble state of mind. Not to bitch or complain. Well, I got a complaint! JT Underwood, and Gabriel, I think you're both full of crap. here you two are headlining the card. Fighting over a title that should have been mine in the first place, and quite frankly it's making me sick. I see what the bosses are trying to do here. They're trying to put me in these corny tag matches to keep me out of the world title picture. Well it ain't going to work the way they may want it to. You see I'm going to be a team player and get the company their ratings they so desire by teaming with these nobodies and fighting these nobodies. I'm going to win those tag team titles, hell I'm even going to win the Television title. I might just slap a bombshell and win that title as well. But that won't satisfy me. My main and only agenda here is to claim that world title. The belt that has eluded me thus far. A title that has my name written all over it. So J.T. , Gabriel have fun. Have all the fun you want. I'll let you enjoy yourselves for the time being, but in a short matter of time, like I always do, I'll get you. Sin City Wrestling has unleashed the beast known as Blaque Hart. the man that ran this business for a long time. It's about that time I reclaim my spot as the Icon!!!

(As the scene fades Bruce walks towards the showers and the camera pans around the locker room)
The Franchise Player</font color>