Author Topic: What a Week  (Read 1609 times)

Offline Nick Jones

• View Profile
    • Nick Jones
What a Week
« on: November 18, 2011, 10:51:07 PM »
 The scene fades into the Luxor Penthouse of SCW's own Nick Jones.  However, it doesn't appear to be in quite as good of shape as we last saw it.  The place appears to be completely trashed, with all sorts of furniture toppled over, garbage consisting mostly of pizza boxes and empty beer bottles strewn everywhere and of course, the hungover grunts of it's inhabitants who are laying everywhere from on the couches, in the middle of the floor and in the case of Nick's account Max, curled up in a ball on top of the table.  It's at that moment, the door the master bedroom pops open and Nick Jones comes stumbling out of the room holding his head in pain, closely followed by Diana Roberts who is doing the same.  She takes one quick look around before stepping back into the room and slamming the door shut.  Nick walks straight over to the one laid on floor and kicks him to wake him up.  The man rolls over to reveal himself to be none other than Nick's cousin, Bernard "Big B" Jones.

Nick:  Get up, you big moron.  We've got some things to take care of before this match.  

Big B stumbles up to his feet and follows Nick as he motions over to the couch, where Tony is laid out asleep.  Each man grabs one side of the couch and topples it over, sending Tony crashing to the floor and quickly waking up from his slumber.  He looks around confused for a moment before realizing what's going on.  He starts to pull himself up to his feet as he responds rather annoyed to the two men who woke him up.

Tony:  Wus a matta' witchu two?

Nick:  Ah shutup, ya big mook.  We're all feeling just as crappy as you, but if I've got to be up, you've all got to be up, now let's get going.

Nick looks around in order to find the rest of his Entourage when he sees Max curled up on the table.  He loooks to Tony and B as he motions over towards Max.

Nick:  What the hell happened to him?  Last thing I remember he was still sipping his first beer.  What did he do after that?

Tony:  He finished da freakin' beer.

Nick:  But...

Tony:  Yup.

Nick laughs at the thought as he shakes his head.

Nick:  In that case I'll let the poor bastard sleep.  Besides, it's too early to listen to his whiny crap.

Nick looks around somewhere and seems somewhat confused.  He looks back to his two now slightly more awaken employees.

Nick:  Where the hell is Jimmy?

The two men shrug, when suddenly a muffled voice can be heard.

Jimmy:  In here.

Nick:  Where???

Jimmy:  In here!

Nick is look around, trying to follow the voice, which brings him up to a door. He opens it up to see the suites bathroom, with Jimmy sprawled out in the tub.

Nick:  What the hell are you doing here?

Jimmy:  Baby..... um, I have no idea.

At that point Tony and B walk over to join the two men in the bathroom.

Tony:  We put him here.

Nick:  You two? Why?

Big B:  He puked on himself.

Tony:  And then he pissed himself.

Nick just laughs and shakes his head at Jimmy.

Jimmy:  At least I didn't crap myself, right baby?

At that moment all four men start to sniff the air and get a foul look in their faces.  Jimmy goes from looking bad to even worse as he realizes the situation.

Jimmy:  Ah crap.

Nick:  Yep, you said it...  Listen, I'll be more than happy to leave you alone so you can, um... clean up, but before I get out of here, I need my check.

Jimmy:  Check?  What check?

Nick:  My paycheck from SCW, dumbass.

Jimmy:  Baby, what are you talking about?  You haven't gotten a check yet.

Nick:  What?!? Why the hell not, I've been in the company for weeks now?

Jimmy:  You haven't had your first match yet, baby.  That's what they're paying you for.

Nick:  Are you kidding me with this shit?  It's a good thing that whiny accountant is asleep, because last thing he needs to know is out of cash.  Listen, I'll take care of this paycheck bullshit when I get to the arena, in the meantime, you have my AmEx black card I had you hold onto for me?

Jimmy:  Yeah baby, it's in my wallet.

Jimmy motions over to the bathroom counter where his wallet sits.  Nick opens it up and pulls out his American Express Black card and sticks it into his pocket.

Big B:  You sure that's a good idea, cuz?  I mean, you already got a lot of credit card bills piled up.

Nick:  Don't sweat it, once I get that first paycheck things will be fine again.  I'll have those all paid off in no time.  In the meantime, I've got some things I need to take care of.  Jimmy... clean up will you, and when you're done, wake up Maxy.  You two... come with me.

Nick walks out the bathroom with Tony and Big B and slams the door shut behind him.  He walks over to the bedroom door and opens it up as he calls back in to Diana.

Nick:  We're heading out to take care of some things honey, we'll be back in a little good.

Diana:  Good... go!

A moment later Nick is ducking as an object goes flying past his head.  He looks down and notices it's a shoe.  After looking at his own feet, he realizes for the first time he's only wearing one.

Nick:  Oh... thanks honey.

Nick closes the door, grabs the shoe and puts it on.  He then heads to the elevator, followed by B and Tony. The there get onto the elevator and the doors close behind them as the scene fades to black
>