Author Topic: Not just eye-candy. Underestimate at your own risk  (Read 2353 times)

Offline Big Tiger Productions

• View Profile
    • "the Samoan Warrior" Maoi
Not just eye-candy. Underestimate at your own risk
« on: November 06, 2011, 03:27:11 AM »
 (the scene is a nice looking house near the Las Vegas strip and we see SCW's newest Bombshell, the Persian Born Princess, Minerva Soto, and a best friend of hers watching some of the recent shows of SCW on Youtube, and one of the matches they see is the debut match of "The Samoan Warrior" Maoi vs Eric Black. Minerva smiles as she has her eyes on Maoi)

Tabatha: Girl, I know that look in your eye.

(Minerva shakes her head)

Minerva: Whatever do you mean?

Tabatha: That look when you are interested in someone. You want to be with Maoi.

(Minerva blushes a bit, as she is a shy girl when it comes to stuff like that, and also not having been in the US for long.)

Tabatha: Don't be shy Min. I mean look at you. Hell, if i wasn't with my man, and wasn't straight, Id want to be with you, in the fact that you are drop dead gorgeous.

Minerva: You are too kind Tabatha. I just dont want to be seen as just eye candy.

Tabatha: I know that. You are a hell of a wrestler too. Lets see what else is there about this guy that might spark your interest.

(They look at the promo he did for High Stakes. Minerva smiles again as she sees that Maoi is also a humanitarian, like she is)

Tabatha: Now even I like that he is charitable.

Minerva: I like that in a guy.

Tabatha: I heard he helped with the rebuilding process in Japan, and still does when hes not wrestling.

Minerva: He has my heart.

Tabatha: How can you say that, when you haven't met him yet. You got to meet him first.

Minerva: I know. I am just saying Tabatha. Hes handsome, he raised his siblings when they lost his parents, hes a humanitarian. I want to meet him, and talk to him, but what do i do, I had only been told who to be with by my parents.

Tabatha: Min, you have been in this country long enough to know that you can say what is in your heart. If you want to talk to the guy, just go up to him and be yourself.

Minerva: You're right Tabatha.

Tabatha: Tell you what, lets hit the town.

(they go out on the town, they see a cameraman come to them)

Tabatha: Want me to knock him out for you Min?

Cameraman: Please dont do that ma'am, I was asked to see if i can get a promo from the newest SCW Bombshell, Minerva Soto.

Tabatha: By whom.

Cameraman: Mr Underwood, my boss.

Minerva: Its OK Tabatha. He's just here to do his job.

Tabatha: Well alright, Ill be waiting in the car.

(She goes to wait in the car)

Minerva: You will have to excuse my friend. Shes skittish when it comes to strangers.

Cameraman: Right. Well, I want to welcome you to Sin City Wrestling. I am sure that you will have no problems fitting in since you are from here in Vegas.

Minerva: I dont think being from here in Vegas has anything to do with "fitting in", but i thank you for the nice welcome.

Cameraman: I think you're right. You were not born here, correct?

Minerva: That is correct. I was born in Iran. I have been in this fine country for six years, and I am thankful for being given a chance to live here.

Cameraman: Greatest country in the world. Anyway, who or what made you want to sign with SCW?

Minerva: I saw the first few matches on the YouTube, and have been a wrestler for 8 years so far, wanted to see what it was all about, and I saw where i could sign up to be in SCW, so i applied, and I am thankful to Mr Underwood, and Mr Ward for giving me a chance to become a Bombshell.

Cameraman: Well I am sure the fans will love you in SCW.

Minerva: I hope so. I do the wrestling for the fans, and they have shown me the love and respect, and i do the same for them.

Cameraman: Always a good thing. Well, I dont want to keep you any longer. Thank you for your time and good luck.

Minerva: Thank you.

(The Cameraman leaves, and Minerva heads out to the town as the scene ends.)
user posted image

6'4" 245 lbs
Birthplace: Isle of Samoa
Resides: Honolulu, Hawaii
Theme Music: Final Moment by Veer Union

Finishers
Warrior of Maoi (Throws his opponents in the air, and then connects with a Death Valley Driver)
Maoi Elbow (Frog Splash turned into an Elbow Drop)
Sting of the Maoi (Scorpion Armlock)