Author Topic: Giving Back, and Stating facts  (Read 2953 times)

Offline Big Tiger Productions

• View Profile
    • "the Samoan Warrior" Maoi
Giving Back, and Stating facts
« on: October 27, 2011, 04:50:33 PM »
 (The scene is Honolulu Hawaii and Marcus Maoi is out at a charity event. Its early afternoon and Maoi is dressed in a nice black dress shirt and black dress pants. He is there on behalf of SCW and is always happy to give back to charity, especially in his hometown. Kristina Guerrero, Correspondent for Inside Edition is there to talk to him)

Kristina: Look guys, its Marcus Maoi, SCW superstar. Marcus, may i get a word with you for a minute?

Marcus: Sure.

Kristina: Whats it like to be here at a charity event from your hometown?

Marcus: it feels good Kristina. It feels so good to give back to charity. I have been doing it for a good while now, and I am happy to do it

Kristina: Whats it like stepping out of your comfort zone, and wrestling in Las Vegas, compared to here in Honolulu. Must be hard.

Marcus: It is a little bit, but I learned at a very young age to adapt to new surroundings and so far i have done a good job of it, even though i only had one match under my belt so far.

Kristina: That was a good match too. Believe it or not, i saw that. I am a wrestling fan myself.

Marcus: Thats excellent to hear.

Kristina: You are handsome as well. Is there a lady in your life?

Marcus: Not yet, but i am not ruling it out, although i do put my career first, I wouldnt mind having a lady in my life to join me.

Kristina: Id bet you be beating them off with a stick.

(they both laugh)

Kristina: Anyway Marcus, Thanks for your time.

Marcus: My pleasure Kristina

(Kristina walks away and just then Marcus's cell rings)

Marcus: Hello?

Marcus: hey Mario

Marcus: Of course i will be there to see you and Matt wrestle for the tag titles. I wouldn't miss it. I got plenty of time. The event ends for another hour, and your match isn't until later on this evening. Ill be there.

Marcus: You and Matt were busy getting ready for the match. I assure you i will bring the three of you to the next charity event.

Marcus: Alright, I will see the three of you then. Bye

(Marcus hangs up and then continues to mingle with the rest)

-------------------------
Intermission
-------------------------

(An hour later Marcus comes in to the house and he sees the three of them getting ready for their match and Marcus smiles)

Mario: Hey bro, how did it go?

Marcus: It went rather well

Matt: So whats this big tag match you are in bro?

Marcus: I am looking forward to it. I am teaming with a hell of a wrestler in JT Underwood. JT has a good head on his shoulder, and yes we have to face each other in the Gauntlet for the World title later in the night, but JT is high up there when it comes to respect from me.

Sabina: I liked it when he said he was teaming with a wrestler, because it showed me that he was showing you the same respect.

Marcus: Good observance sis.

Matt: What about your opponents bro

Mario: Yeah, you got Terrell Owens Jr and a guy named Blade Alexander.

(They all laugh at Mario's response.)

Marcus: Now now Mario, I am sure Williams knows hes arrogant, and i have seen his promos, and I hate arrogance, and i am looking forward to make him eat his words.

Matt: Seemed like he is a sore loser when he lost in that triple threat match he was in. He should have known that the odds were against him in that sort of match.

Marcus: That is a very valid point bro, and i just hope he isn't expected to win either, because sure guys like that have that mindset that they are in there to win, and that's not a bad mindset there either because i have that same mindset, but if i lose, i lose, and i dont whine and cry and bitch and moan and throw a temper tantrum if i do.

(Marcus looks at the camera)

Marcus: I hope you are taking notes Williams, because you and Slick Jr you got with you need to face facts, that sure an undefeated streak is nice to have, but you have been beaten before. if i am beaten, I see my losses as learning experiences instead of reasons to whine to the media that my opponents got lucky.

(Marcus thinks)

Marcus: Then we got Blade Alexander. I have seen your promos about my tag partner, and you might have gotten a win over him, but that was last week at Climax Control. You see Blade, I watch my opponents. I study them, and you and Williams are no different. I have seen videos of my partner because he will be an opponent for the Gauntlet. Whether or not i come out as champ, the Three of you will find out, with all due respect JT, that you are facing a guy with the spirit of a warrior, and it will be time to shut up, and put up at High Stakes, because the stakes will be high, and it will be whoever wants it more that will indeed become champ. Cmon siblings, lets head to where you got to be.

(They all leave as the scene fades to black)
user posted image

6'4" 245 lbs
Birthplace: Isle of Samoa
Resides: Honolulu, Hawaii
Theme Music: Final Moment by Veer Union

Finishers
Warrior of Maoi (Throws his opponents in the air, and then connects with a Death Valley Driver)
Maoi Elbow (Frog Splash turned into an Elbow Drop)
Sting of the Maoi (Scorpion Armlock)