Author Topic: HE'S HERE!  (Read 2901 times)

Offline Blaque Hart

• The FRANCHISE
    • View Profile
    • Blaque Hart Bruce Evans
HE'S HERE!
« on: October 16, 2011, 01:34:39 AM »
 (The scene opens up inside the home office of "legendary" Blaque Hart Bruce Evans. The camera pans around, showing the titles, plaques, and trophies in the cases as well as older pictures of Bruce hanging on the wall. We then pan over to the big brown oak desk with Bruce sitting on the chair behind it at the computer. He looks up, and with a smirk on his face he begins to speak)

Bruce:Well, well, well. Looks like hell has frozen over!

(evil laugh)

Bruce:Ya know, the last time I physically competed in a ring, was.... hell I can't remember. All I know is that in my last match, I was injured pretty damn bad. So bad that my doctors told me I'd be a fool to ever compete again.

(Bruce pauses, sighs, and pops a quick smirk)

Bruce:The thing the doctors didn't understand is simple. I'm Canadian. The difference between us and the lazy Americans are that we heal faster. And when we do heal we come back bigger, faster, and better than ever! Didn't think that was possible in my case but it's true....

(Another quick pause as he types something on the computer)

Bruce:Alot of my close family and friends have warned me to just leave this business along. They tell me the politics aren't worth it. But the thing that bothers me most is when they tell me I'm too old! Bruce you're too old to compete anymore. Bruce have you seen the young talent out there nowadays? Bruce you'll humiliate yourself! You know what I say to that!?! I can show you better than I can tell you. Because you see, I'm like whine boys, I only get better with age. So for anyone, no make that everyone that wants to put the odds against me, I suggest you stay out of Vegas because your luck is over!

(Bruce looks over to the case with the belts, plaques, and trophies and smiles a BIG smile of satisfaction)

Bruce:You see that there? That's talent. That's fame. That's franchise status. Wherever I go, whatever company. I AM ALWAYS THE FRANCHISE PLAYER. My status is ICONIC at all times. Sin City Wrestling you're in luck. My agent wants me in your promotion. He says I belong here. He says I would fit in good here. Thing is I'm not here to fit in. I'm not here to shake hands and make friends. I'm here simply to prove to myself and the negative Nancys' that BLAQUE HART BRUCE EVANS has still got it, and will NEVER lose it! S.C.W. The Franchise has arrived!!!

(Bruce laughs an evil laugh as he continues typing something on the keyboard before the scene pans out and fades to black)
The Franchise Player</font color>