Author Topic: Celebrating a well fought victory  (Read 1521 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Celebrating a well fought victory
« on: October 13, 2011, 04:58:39 PM »
 The scene shows Casey Williams at Ryan King’s bar, drinking a Jack and Coke and just relaxing after a well fought win that Ryan King secured for Poisoned Power over the unlikely combination of Wyatt Peterson and Saint Patty. Ryan King comes over and sits next to Casey and discusses their last match.

Casey-“Hey Ryan, we kicked those guys asses at Climax Control, huh?”

Ryan-“Yeah, we did kick their asses.”

Ryan takes a sip of his Jack and Coke, and reaches across the bar, grabbing a pack of Marlboro reds and packing them a bit before opening them and lighting one with his Silver Zippo.  Taking a drag off it he looks over at Casey and exhales slowly.

Ryan-“However, we cannot forget that we didn’t get that win all on our own. If It wasn’t for Saint Patty turning on Wyatt, it might have been a different outcome.”

Casey takes a sip of his drink while listening to Ryan and starts to speak as he spins a quarter between his thumb and forefinger.

Casey-“I know, Saint Patty proved to be very beneficial in that much and us securing our win.”

Taking another drink from his glass, he looks over the bar at the mirror behind it and grins as he looks at him and Ryan carefully.

Casey-“Whether it helped or not, I am positive we would have walked away with the win. Besides, did we call it with one of them turning on the other or what?”

Ryan-“Yeah, you are right there without a doubt. Only thing that would have made our debut better, was if we would have been able to face Sinful Obsession. That duo is talented, and would have truly been a test of our skill.

Ryan takes another drag from his cigarette and stands up as he finishes his drink as he starts walking around the bar and places his empty glass on the shelf just below the bar and starts to make him another drink.

Ryan-“Let’s not dwell on what could have been or should have been. The next show you are facing Saint Patty. How do you feel about that, and the fact that our favorite hick is going to be the special guest ref?”

Casey lets out a smirk as Ryan takes another drag from his smoke and starts wiping down the bar.

Casey-“How do I feel? Simple, Saint Patty cost Wyatt that match, and I think that Wyatt may be looking to get some revenge.  However I know I can’t count on him to do it during the match.”

Casey reaches over the bar as he finishes his drink and grabs the Jack and Coke, and makes a second drink as he continues to talk.

Casey-“That being said, I’m going to focus on doing what I do best, and that’s wrestle my ass off, and show “Mr. Perfect” that he is far from it.  I mean, if it wasn’t for the “super, super” models of his distracting him, I’m sure he would have started crying the other night.”

Casey downs his drink quickly as he looks over at Ryan and lets out a laugh.

Casey-“Hell, with him being distracted, me winning is going to be a piece of cake, with a cherry on top.”

Casey grabs his jacket and slips it on and smiles as his hands slips into his pocket and runs over a napkin. Pulling it out of the pocket it turns out to be the same napkin that contained Laura’s name and number. Turning back to Ryan, he slides his glass down the bar.

Casey-“Ryan, I’m out for the night.  I have a phone call to make.  I’ll catch up with you later on man.”

Ryan-“No problem Case, thanks for the help closing the place up man. Go get her, tiger.”

Ryan continues wiping down the bar as Casey dials the number into his cell, in which he leaves her a voice mail because of the time, and walks out of the bar as the scene fades to black.

The scene shows Casey scouting the venue of the show the next day and he gets a phone call from Laura.

Laura-“Hi Casey, this is Laura; I got your message from last night. How are you?”

Casey-“Hi Laura, I am great How are you?”

Laura-“I am good.  I was wondering when you wanted to get dinner to talk about your SCW debut and anything else you would like to discuss.”

Casey-“I would love that, thank you very much.  How about Friday night at 7, at my place? We can do dinner and a movie.”

Laura-“That sounds perfect.  See you then.”

Casey then hangs up the phone and then he turns his attention to his upcoming opponent, Saint Patty.

Casey-“Saint Patty, I would like to thank you for turning on your partner and allowing Poisoned Power to gain the victory at Climax Control. I do not see you getting a victory at the next Climax Control against me either.  Seeing that neither one of us were involved in the actual pinfall decision, we get stuck facing each other in singles competition, with the man you turned on as the guest referee.  You claim to want to “perfect” everyone in SCW, but the only person you did anything to was the guest referee, Wyatt Peterson.  If I was you, I would watch my back.  Simply put, you have 2 men to worry about, Wyatt and me. I am going to destroy you at Climax Control, and cause you to remain winless as I continue my winning ways.  You think that you are special, but I will prove that you aren’t as special as you think.  I am better than you and you know it. You can do nothing to stop me from winning. Unlike you, I admit that I am not perfect, nor do I claim to be.  I may not execute my moves perfect either, but when I do execute them perfectly, you know it.  You will feel firsthand what it is like to lose to a dominant force.  I will reach down to my soul to get the will to win, because that is all I know how to do is win.”

The scene fades to black as Casey walks to get lunch.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 05:00:09 PM by Matt Ward »

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020