Author Topic: Blame it on the Alcohol  (Read 1378 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Blame it on the Alcohol
« on: October 06, 2011, 09:08:31 PM »
 The scene shows Casey Williams at the bar, drinking Jack and Coke and checking out the ladies who are there.  He spots a red headed lady sitting alone at the other end of the bar, and walks casually over to her and sits next to her.  

"Hi, my name is Casey Williams and I find you extremely attractive."

”Hi, my name is Laura Stevens.  Thank you very much!”

Laura then blushes.

”I was wondering if I could buy you a drink and get to know you better. “

”I would love that, thank you very much. “

Laura turns to bartender.

”Can I get another martini please?”

”Can I also get another Jack and Coke please?”

Laura turns back to Casey. The two of them continue to talk, telling each other about themselves.  Casey looks down at his watch after telling Laura about him having his first match in Sin City Wrestling in a few days.

”Oh shit, is that the time.  Sorry to cut it short Laura, but I have to go.  I have to get up early to train for my wrestling match but maybe we can do dinner next week after my match and I can tell you about it. “

”Here is my number.  Call me this weekend and we can make firmer dinner plans.”

Laura writes her number down on a napkin and hands it to Casey. Casey pays the bartender for his drinks then walks back to the hotel room and takes a shower.  Once he is done that, he turns his attention to his upcoming match where Poisoned Power is going up against Saint Patty and Wyatt Peterson.

”Wyatt Peterson, I saw what you and your trainer, Tom Dudley had to say about the upcoming match.  Like I have said before, you are just a dumb hick. Who gets fired from McDonalds? That promo showed that I was right.  Unlike Ryan and me, we do not need someone to do our talking for us. The two of us talk the talk, and we also walk the walk, and will do that against you and Saint Patty.  At least your manager realizes the talent that Ryan and I have, and he is truly concerned about us kicking your ass, or we can just leave that to Saint Patty.”

Casey walks away from the camera a bit and looks out the large window in the hotel room out into the parking lot before turning his attention from Wyatt Peterson to Saint Patty.

"Saint Patty, I have one question for you.  What does the other wrestlers in our business have to do with our match?  Not a damn thing.  You may be confident and claim to be perfect, but Ryan and I will make you eat your words.  We will expose flaws that you have and when we defeat you, Poisoned Power will have a perfect 1-0 record while you and Wyatt will have a less than perfect 0-1 record. You claim your finishing moves are perfectly executed.  That may be all well and good, but the problem is that Ryan and I will make sure you will not be able to execute them, which makes how well you execute them irrelevant."

The scene fades out as Casey carries the bag that has his work out gear in it out of the hotel room and the room door shuts behind him.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020