Author Topic: The Samoan Warrior has arrived  (Read 2881 times)

Offline Big Tiger Productions

• View Profile
    • "the Samoan Warrior" Maoi
The Samoan Warrior has arrived
« on: October 02, 2011, 03:09:25 PM »
 (the scene is what looks like a nice lavish home in Honolulu, and we see a guy wearing a muscle shirt and shorts and gettimg himself ready. The guy is Marcus Maoi, Also known as "The Samoan Warrior" Maoi. The cameraman comes to him)

Cameraman: Excuse me sir, I am looking for the guy who is known as "the Samoan Warrior" Maoi.

Maoi: you are looking at him.

Cameraman: Ok. Let me be the first to welcome you to Sin City Wrestling. What brought you to our company?

Maoi: Word of mouth.

Cameraman: thats always a good choice.

(They sit on the porch)

Cameraman: So Maoi.

Maoi: While i am not in the ring, you can call me Marcus.

Cameraman: Yes sir. Well, the next question is how did you get in the business.

Maoi: my parents were in the business and i use to watch them when i was growing up. Yes, our family is not well known like the A'noai family, but we work just as hard.

Cameraman: Well it says in your bio that your parents were killed when you were just 14.

Maoi: yes they were, and I had to fight in the streets to make the money to keep a roof over our heads and food in our mouths. Thats something i am not proud of.

Cameraman: So you didnt get any help from other family members?

Maoi: they considered us the black sheep of the family. The only other person i looked up to was my grandfather, who died a year earlier from natural causes.

Cameraman: i see. So who gave you the Samoan Warrior nickname?

Maoi: My grandfather did. He saw the warrior spirit in me, and i was not about to let him down.

Cameraman: So you were 18 when you started wrestling. Did your siblings follow you in the business.

Maoi: Yes they did. They didnt have too. They could have done what they wanted to for a living, but they wanted to wrestle too, and they are doing a fine job of it.

Cameraman: Any words for the rest of the SCW locker room.

Maoi: All i have to say at this point is when they get in the ring, they better shut up, and put up, because this warrior has come to fight.

Cameraman: Thank you for your time and good luck

(the cameraman leaves as the scene fades)
user posted image

6'4" 245 lbs
Birthplace: Isle of Samoa
Resides: Honolulu, Hawaii
Theme Music: Final Moment by Veer Union

Finishers
Warrior of Maoi (Throws his opponents in the air, and then connects with a Death Valley Driver)
Maoi Elbow (Frog Splash turned into an Elbow Drop)
Sting of the Maoi (Scorpion Armlock)