Author Topic: Poisoning the opposition, one member at a time  (Read 2746 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Poisoning the opposition, one member at a time
« on: September 29, 2011, 01:14:28 PM »
 The scene shows Casey Williams laying in bed fast asleep. The camera zooms in on him and sees the look of horror on his face and then Casey jumps out of bed. He then realizes that it is only 2:30 am and goes back to sleep.  When he wakes back up at 7 am, he goes to take a shower and then stops and talks about the incident from the middle of the night.

"You may be wondering what happened to make me jump out of bed suddenly last night. I had a nightmare about my mom’s suicide attempt as well as my own.  This happens when I allow people to get under my skin.  My partner Ryan King knows what to say to piss me off, but he also knows when to stop before I snap.  I hope that the rest of the roster will learn real quick, because if they don’t, they will regret it."

After speaking about his nightmare, you can see based on the look on Casey’s face that even to this day talking about that part of his life still bother's him very much. Now he turns his attention to his upcoming match with his partner, Ryan King, and they are collectively known as Poisoned Power, against the unlikely combination of Saint Patty and Wyatt Peterson.

”Wyatt Peterson, I know little about you outside of what Ryan has told me about Tom Dudley training you.  The only thing I should be worried about with you is that you are gonna be a tough person to beat, but I trust my skills and the skills of Ryan King to defeat you and your partner Saint Patty at Climax Control.  If you don’t get what I say, let me tell you in a way that you can get, you dumb hillbilly.  Ryan told me a tiny bit about you, but that will not stop me from beating you until you can no longer fight.  You will feel pain like you have never felt pain before.”

Casey walks away from the camera a bit and looks out the large window in the hotel room out into the parking lot before turning his attention from Wyatt Peterson to Saint Patty.

"Saint Patty, you think you are something special. You think that my past is boring, eh?  All your finishing moves start with “The Most Perfect”.  Now that is boring as all shit.  Will you call the loss you will suffer by my hands “The Most Perfect Loss”? I will find it to be The Most Perfect Victory for Poisoned Pain, because we are the 2 single most powerful guys to step inside the 6 sided ring. I will show you that when people disrespect me, especially a worthless nobody like you, they will regret it.  You remind me of Peppermint Patty.  No, not the candy, but the one from Charlie Brown. “

As Casey says the piece on Peppermint Patty, he shows the following picture, so the fans who may not be familiar with the character can know who he refers to:\'user.

”I will make you guys scream like the little girl that you are. Just remember that Saint Patrick drove the snakes out of Ireland… I will drive you both out of wrestling. I am simply that dangerous.  When I am finished with you guys, you guys will wish you had never gotten into the wrestling industry."

The scene fades out as Casey carries the bag that has his work out gear in it out of the hotel room and the room door shuts behind him.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020