Author Topic: The Saint Returns to the Ring  (Read 2967 times)

Offline The Saint Patty

• View Profile
    • Saint Patty
The Saint Returns to the Ring
« on: September 22, 2011, 09:02:58 PM »
 The scene opens up in the SCW parking lot. A faint sound can be heard in the distance. It sounds like a roar of an engine. The noise gets louder and louder until, the yellow 2010 Ferrari 360 Modena can be seen pulling into the parking lot. It stops in front of the shot, where only the bottom of the vehicle can be seen. The car shuts off, and a man walks out. The shot moves up to reveal who the man is...It's Saint Patty, and he is 100%. He is wearing a grey suit with a pink pastel undershirt. He begins to make his way out to the stage.

The fans can be heard in the background, as they are giving off mixed emotions. The cheers are probably because of a fresh face. The boos are most likely due to the fact that the audience can already smell the arrogance emitting off Saint Patty. He is still walking through the arena, on his way to the stage. All of the sudden, "I Can Do Anything" by 3OH!3 hits. He finally made it to the curtains, and casually walks out to the ramp. He cracks a smile, as they give him a decent pop. He walks down the ramp and to the ring. He slowly climbs the steps and hops onto the turnbuckle. He raises his signature taunt, which is basically an open hand in the air, except with the index finger bent down. He hops into the ring and picks up a mic from the corner of the ring.

Saint Patty: Man it feels good to be in the beautiful Las Vegas, Nevada!

The audience cheers.

Saint Patty: Yeah!!!!! Thats what I'm talkin' about!!!! Come one, lets see if it can get louder in here. Montreal, LET ME HERE YOU!!!

The audience goes nuts

Saint Patty: Oh come on! That one was a lil' weak dont you think? So come on! Scream at me until my ears bleed!

The audience goes absolutely insane.

Saint Patty: Yeah!!!! Its good to see that where ever i go, the crowd is still... A BUNCH OF GULLIBLE CHUMPS!!!

The audience immediately erupts in a furious wave of boos

Saint Patty: Did you really think, that i would just abandon my goal of becoming world champion, and be your hero? Wait wait wait!!! I already know the answer to that...HELL NO!!!!

The audience is almost killing them selves from the anger that the hold

Saint Patty: Oh don't get mad that every single one of you fell for it. I can't help the fact that you're stupid!!!

The audience is giving "The Perfectionist" a shower of hate and he is soaking it up

Saint Patty: Oh man, I forgot how fun this was! I tell ya, it is good to be back! Hey guys, check this out!

Patty starts to jump up and down, run back and forth against the ropes. He even goes to the top rope and jumps of it, and 007 rolls to his feet.

Saint Patty: Thats right! Im 100%. All better! No more leg injury! So SCW, get ready for Saint Patty to be back in action!!

The audience begins another hate wave.

Saint Patty: SCW, get ready for Saint Patty to be world champ!!!

The audience's hate wave is exceeding expected amplitude.

Saint Patty: SCW...Get ready...to be...PERFECTED!!!!

The scene ended to do the audience's hate wave destroying it.

SCW Is On It's Way to Perfection!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 09:03:12 PM by The Saint Patty »

Offline Tom Dudely

• View Profile
    • Wyatt Peterson
The Saint Returns to the Ring
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 01:44:50 PM »
 "Kamikaze" by Five Iron Frenzy starts to play. The crowd bursts into cheers as Tom Dudely bursts out from the back. He's wearing his classic "Who's Your Dudely?" t-shirt, blue jeans, and some sunglasses. He makes his way towards the ring while slapping the hands of fans. He walks all the way around the ring slapping hands. After he's gone all the way around the ring, Tom stops and looks at Saint Patty who's watching him from inside the ring. Tom pulls down his sunglasses and smiles while taking in the man in the ring. Tom climbs into the ring and grabs a microphone.

Tom: Look at you, man. I don't even know who you are and I already don't like you.

The crowd bursts into cheers.

Tom: Sounds to me like the crowd doesn't like you either.

Saint Patty lifts his mic to say something but Tom cuts him off.

Tom: I know. I know. You don't care if they like you. Am I right? Of course I am. Let me introduce myself to those of you that may not know me. I'm Tom Dudely.

The crowd bursts into hysterics.

Tom: Sounds like some of you may have heard of me.

The crowd starts chanting.

DUDELY! DUDELY! DUDELY!

Tom: You hear that? That's what you need to be successful in this business. If the fans don't like you, you're nobody. You will just be buried on the card if you can't get over with the fans. I recommend you cool your ego a bit. This isn't one of those backyard promotions like you came from. We don't do Gym Wars here. No, here in SCW there are world class talent. We have former World Champions in big promotions. I mean, not that I'm bragging, but i'm a former GXW World Champion.

At the mention of GXW the chants change.

GXW! GXW! GXW!

Tom: You see? People know that GXW was one of the greatest promotions in the world. They had the top talent in the world. A few of those talents have found their way here and, let's face it, will probably kick your ass.

The crowd cheers at the prospect of seeing Saint Patty get his ass kicked. Saint Patty takes a step towards Tom. Tom takes a quick step back.

Tom: Whoa there, Turbo! Slow your roll. I didn't mean I'm gonna kick your ass. I mean, I could, but I'm not going to. I don't wrestle anymore. I don't know who Mark and Christian have you booked against this week on Climax Control. I really, really hope... really hope... that they book you against my boy Wyatt Peterson. That boy, he'll knock you down a few pegs.

Saint Patty is fuming. Tom remains cool.

Tom: Don't worry bud. No matter who they put you up against, you can be damn sure you'll be thinking of me. When they're done kicking your ass, all you'll be thinking about is me and trying to answer the question, "Who's Your Dudely?"

"Kamikaze" starts playing again as Tom climbs out of the ring and walks back up the ramp disappearing backstage.

user posted image