Author Topic: Memo From The Desk Of The Boss  (Read 3083 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Memo From The Desk Of The Boss
« on: September 21, 2011, 05:41:44 PM »
 A MEMO FROM THE DESK OF HOT STUFF MARK WARD.

Hello all Sin City Wrestling staff and talent,

Sending out this memo right from the desk of the boss himself, yes, the one who writes your cheques, pays your bills and make ya look damn good in front of the fans, oh yes, the legend himself. It's time to tell you that it's time to make a name for yourselves. From this moment on, the eyes of both I, and Christian Underwood are on you, yes you! It's time for you to get noticed by us and the fans. You wanna hit the top of this business, the top of this federation, then it's down to you to show us what you have. You wanna earn a title here? Show us you deserve it. Every promo you send in, will be a step up the ladder, every time you want to call up a film crew and send a tape in for us to show on television, you will gain more and more favour with the people who have the power to turn you in to a star. Wanna go the extra mile? Don't waste my time, you wanna go the extra three miles, then we're getting somewhere. I didn't get to where I am, by sitting around, scratching my arse and waiting for something to happen, I went out and made things happen, I started trends before Twitter knew what they were. Question you need to sit there and ask yourself, is how big of star do you wanna be? Right now, Las Vegas don't know who you are, so how about a few introductions? Instead of sitting there waiting for something to happen, make something happen!

Let's show the world what you can do,

Your boss, and all round superstar... and of course, the greatest wrestler there has ever been, and the hottest man in the wrestling world,

Hot Stuff Mark Ward

>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!