Author Topic: Just a short video about the match.  (Read 181 times)

Offline Rodrigo Afonso

• View Profile
Just a short video about the match.
« on: May 24, 2024, 11:15:49 PM »
"I'm not going to take too long here mainly because I know there's a lot of things not cleared up, including the briefcase stuff. I can't and won't say any plans for that because it'll give away anything planned I have for it and besides, right now, it's not my main focus with what's going on in my life. Why should I have to tell people what I'll do with the briefcase? Granted, I've not been on a good run as of late, but I've had tough opponents, including Finn lately.

Out of all of us, I'm the only one who's recently been in the ring with him and honestly, I need to get that win back. I'm not going to do traditional name-calling and name every single opponent in the match because rumbles aren't about who's in it; it's about yourself. The only ones I've not come across are LJ Kasey, Caleb Storms, Teddy Warren and Jamie Dean.

The fact is we're all in it to win the shot for the SCW World title. I feel LJ, Jamie and possibly Teddy are the main threats here as I don't know anything about those guys, apart from their obvious efforts in the tournament. I'd say the same for Caleb Storms, but he's made a name for himself in SCW already. I wasn't in the tournament granted because I didn't feel I needed to be, but I was given an opportunity by the man who quite frankly should be here, but I respect his decision because he wants a full time roster member to take advantage of the situation. If I knew back then about his wrestling school in Germany as I do now that involves Portugese talent like myself, I certainly would've joined it.

But that's the past and I still got a lot to work on with my wrestling to develop my skills in the ring. That's partly why I've not cashed in yet, but I do have plans for it. I hear you all, I've held it a long time and need to speak in front of a wrestling audience. Truth is that my focus isn't about wrestling right now. Some of my focus is what I'm going through in real life, and some of my focus is the Olympics coming up to defend my skateboarding Olympic gold medal.

The point is I'm still wrestling and I'll wrestle every single match I've been placed in, whether I'll win or lose. I don't care what any of you have to say about me and I'm going to eliminate everyone, well if I can because of my size, it's easy for me to be eliminated than anyone in the match, but smaller wrestlers have overcome the odds before and my focus currently is to win the rumble match for the SCW World Title match against Finn. If I don't, it won't affect me as much as it would on the rest of you if you all lost. That's all I will say."