Author Topic: Revenge  (Read 174 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
Revenge
« on: May 24, 2024, 07:43:13 PM »
The scene opens up with Justin Smith exploring the various Battle of Gettysburg sites in Gettysburg PA.  He stops to talk about him losing to a manager in the Blast From The Past Tournament.

Justin-I am not happy about losing to Artie in the Blast From the Past tournament due to outside interference by Miles Kasey, but I am getting another opportunity for the World title shot, so I guess I can’t really complain.  Even though I’m going to be in a multi man match, I’m not liking my chances, but to be considered for this match is an honor nonetheless.

Justin waves off the cameraman, asking him to leave so Justin can continue exploring the sites and seeing any re-enactments as the scene fades to black.

The following day, Justin is seen at his hotel room, getting ready to go to explore more of Gettysburg, but turns to call out his opponents for the Fresh Face Battle Royal.

Justin-Teddy Warren, Caleb Storms, Jamie Dean, Bill Barnhart, Rodrigo Afonso, and Lyle Kasey Jr. 6 men that I am facing in order to face Finn Whelan for the World Heavyweight Championship.  6 people I have to eliminate, if I play my cards right.  Odds aren’t in my favor, but I do not care because I am going to do whatever it takes to become the next number one contender.

Justin then turns his attention to Finn Whelan.

Justin-Finn, regardless of if I win this battle Royal or not, know that your title reign is coming to a close at the next show, so hold that title tight, shine it up real good because your days with that title are numbered.

The scene fades to black with Justin cackling as he leaves the hotel room.

Title reigns
N/a