Author Topic: KRYSTAL WOLFE v ERIKA MOORE  (Read 116 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
KRYSTAL WOLFE v ERIKA MOORE
« on: April 01, 2024, 10:52:13 AM »
Please post all roleplays here! Have fun and good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Erika Moore

• View Profile
Re: KRYSTAL WOLFE v ERIKA MOORE
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2024, 06:18:51 PM »
// Didn’t make the same mistake twice. Saw I was booked this time lol. ;) \\

The GCU arena was filled with silence at this point. Fans had already gone home for the night. SCW’s very own ring crew were loading the last few things into the truck to head to the next town. Nearly all of the talent was gone. Almost all of them.

The sound of clicking against the concrete floor of the stadium was the only sound heard. Erika was finally getting the chance to leave. Heading for the parking lot entrance and dragging her bag along her side on its wheels.

Tonight had been a very humbling night for her. In a couple different ways. The biggest one would be she had experienced her first loss. At the hands of Ariana Angelos. Not that losing to her was a problem, but she had started off so hot. That was the humbling part.

Before she could head through those doors. She heard her name being called.

Ms. Moore!

It resulted in her stopping and turning her head back around. Taking a couple of steps towards her dressed in the finest of suits was Mr. Mark Ward himself. She offered a smile when he approached.

Hello there, Mr. Ward.

Good evening. I was on my way out for the night. You got a second?

Of course! What can I do for you, sir?

Nothing you can do for me at all. You’ve been doing more than enough. This signing has been quite beneficial for both of us. Loving the work you've been putting in.

Erika found herself smiling a little more. It was always a good thing to be credited for your work. Even more so on a day when you’re feeling low.

I knew when this signing came about. You were destined to do some big things. Wish you would have seen it in yourself a little more at the time, but surely you see it now. Am I right?

That’s a little on the debatable side.

A nervous laugh escaped her lips for a moment.

I thought I was starting to get my legs under me. Picking up some steam. Then ... well then tonight happened. I’m starting to question things.

Off of one loss? Please don’t tell me you’re one of THOSE wrestlers.

One of those wrestlers? I’m not sure I understand.

Been doing this for over ten years now Ms. Moore. I’ve encountered many wrestlers that want to throw in the towel. They need three or four weeks off. Go on social media and throw a complete fit.

Erika found herself standing there with her eyebrows arched. Listening to what was being said.

Talk about how that one loss has ruined their image for themselves. How they don’t know how they’re going to recover. I’ve seen it cause people to walk out the door. A bit pathetic if I’m being frank. You’re not going to win every match. No wrestler in history has done that.

Oh goodness no. It isn’t anything like that. I’m not a sore loser or anything like that.

I’d like to hope not, but you can never be too sure.

I get that, but all I meant was. I’m not so sure I got my feet under me yet. Tonight was a humbling experience. It showed me anything can happen when you’re not prepared. I can admit that. Tonight, I wasn't properly prepared.

The smallest little shrug escaped those slender shoulders of hers.

I’ve got no one to blame but myself for that tonight. However, as I was saying. This told me I've still got a lot to learn still. I’m a long way away from being established and figuring this business out. Almost to the point that I feel like someone more deserving should be in my spot at Blaze of Glory.

Can’t say I share that view Ms. Moore. Who would be more deserving? Who could take your spot?

Well, I don’t know sir. I just feel like after tonight’s loss. If there is a woman not on the show. She should be over me. I don’t feel like anyone should be rewarded for mediocrity.

I can assure you two things. You’re not mediocre and if you were. It wouldn’t be rewarded.

Mark’s voice was stern. It was enough to make sure that his words were understood and that they meant business.

Even though this match was decided by Christian and myself weeks ago. It was a match you earned. Not to mention this is a great opportunity for you. A supercard. More eyes on you than usual. We benefit from it as it brings more people in. You understand how business works.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m thankful for the opportunity I am being given. Doesn’t change the fact that I still think there might be someone more deserving. But I’ll make the most of it. Just don’t know how it’s all going to play out with who I’m facing.

Krystal?

Yeah, that woman.

There was an almost bitterness in her voice with the two words: ‘that woman’ spoken.

Feeling a little spicy?

I have tried to be as respectful as I can be since stepping through these doors. But that woman has already tried to come at me in a pretty disrespectful way. That just doesn't sit right with me.

Then it sounds like we made the right decision with this match being booked.

Mark had a bit of a smug smile on his lips.

Listen, I understand that in my position. I am meant to be impartial and I will. The one thing I will say is this. Krystal likes to talk. She likes to talk a lot. Even if it doesn’t make the most sense. If I were you, I wouldn’t put too much stock into it.

For a moment Erika cocked her head to the side a little bit.

Talking can do a lot for someone. Both good and bad. She’s certainly not making any positive strides with me. But we’ll see what happens in a few weeks.

Good luck out Ms. Moore. I’m sure you’ll do just fine.

A firm nod from the boss man. Mark then turned himself around and started to walk away, one could assume heading out for the night himself. Erika stood there in silence. There was a lot to think about. There was a lot she was set to face.

And now she was looking toward the future. That first time being on a supercard. Erika had to deliver, after all you only get one first in every situation one finds themselves in. She then found herself walking through those doors to the parking garage.

Going live in:

Five...

Four...

Three...

Two...

One...

For a brief second a logo with the letters WIP flashed across the screen. Before the opening music began to play. With the video starting to open up to reveal a man who was smiling from ear to ear. Seconds later the music faded out and the man spoke up to them all.

Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome back to the Wrestling Inc Podcast. I’m Jack Famer and today I’m going at things a little bit solo. As my co host will not be in the studio today. But have no fear. We got quite the episode for you today.

Because I have been in talks over the last couple of days with a bright up and coming female wrestler. A young woman by the name of Erika Moore. Currently contracted under the Sin City Wrestling banner. I am very excited about this! Let’s get her into the call.

CLICK! CLICK!

Those couple click sounds could be heard.. Off to the side of where the man was, a pixelated camera was shown. However it was far from a clear image.

Erika, can you hear me?

He was peering into the camera before him. About that moment the pixelated camera became clear. The smiling face of Erika could be seen. She began to wave her hand a little bit to greet the host.

Oh hi! I think I finally got this thing working!

It sure looks like it. We can all see you. How are you doing this morning?

Well after about my third cup of joe. I am starting to feel more alert. Like I can get some things done today. Eager to get to today’s workout.

I’ll do my best to not keep you here too long today. Are you good to start driving into things for the viewers?

Sure am darlin’. Let’s get to it!

She kept that bright smile across her expression.

Alright then. I’ve got a couple questions here. A lot of it is going to be focused around this big super event you’re about to be a part of. But first, I kind of want to start with the beginning for you. How did this love for wrestling come about?

Well to start off. I grew up in Tennessee and I don’t know how much you know about us southern states. But we love some good ol’ fashion wrasslin’ as my pawpaw used to call it. To whom I give credit too when it comes to my crazy love for wrestling.

I remember when I was a youngin. He’d come scoop me up every Saturday and take me down to the local matches. I was sold on every bit of it. Hated all the bad guys. Loved all the good guys. I believed everything I saw. It was such entertainment for me as a little girl.

The giddy sound in her voice said it all. As she took a stroll down memory lane, it was a very fond memory for the young woman. Something that fans could register with.

I can’t say that at that specific time. I knew it was something I’d grow up to do. I just knew it was something that I liked. It was a great foundation in the relationship with my pawpaw. And it was just a lot of fun.

I think that’s how a lot of these background stories start for wrestlers. It was something that someone taught them. They became obsessed with it and the rest turns out to be history. Clearly that’s the case for you as you look at where you are now.

Was it tough for you to break into the business?

You darn right it was tough.

She nodded a little bit. Her eyes lightning up in an expressive way.

I know that when most people look at me. They don’t see professional wrestlers. They don’t see a girl wanting to go out there and take her licks. They don’t see a girl like me rolling around. Getting all sweaty and dirty.

But that just goes to show you should never judge a book by its cover. That being said because people thought that. I was given a very hard time when coming up. When training. When trying to learn the ropes. It wasn’t ideal.

I truly believe they all thought I would quit. If they tried to bully me or make things difficult. I’d just take my ball and go home. They found out real quick that's now how I operate. Being a girl that grew up on a farm, I knew what hard work was and how it tested you.

Well that really shows a testament to who you are then if you think about it.

Oh you don’t gotta tell me something I don’t already know honey.

Erika just gave a little wink towards the camera.

Let’s shift gears a little bit. You’ve been working for Sin City Wrestling or as most refer to it as SCW for about a month now give or take. From the research I’ve done. It’s your first major wrestling company. Overall how would you rate the experience?

It’s been a ten out of ten. Hands down!

Really? No negatives at all? Nothing that could be better?

First of all, you’re never going to catch me shading the place I work for. That’s just out of respect. And secondly, yes. It really has been a ten out of ten. Working for Mr. Ward and Mr. Underwood has been a fantastic experience.

They make themselves very accessible to talent. Willing to ask any question you may have. Willing to help out with any issues that go wrong. They understand we have lives outside of the wrestling world. They’re willing to work with us.

I can see why they have been in business so long. I also see exactly why they’ve got such a great relationship with their talent. Fine gentlemen all around. Couldn’t see myself working anywhere else at this very second.

That’s a big deal. In today’s world of professional wrestling. Super rare people like their boss or the booker. Fantastic on their part for being such great owners. That brings me to my next question. How do you feel about the opportunities you've been given?

I feel like they’ve been fair.

For a brief moment there was a pause. Taking a second to think over the question that had been presented to her.

I’m not the type of person that’s going to ask for opportunities. I don’t have a right to do so. Far too many times have I seen a new kid walk into a wrestling company. Start demanding main events and title shots. Like what child?

That’s not how it should ever be done. Wait things out. Prove you are worthy of these opportunities you want. That’s what I am doing. I got my first match under me. They thought I belonged in the ring with someone like Mercedes.

I got another win. Proving I could hang with some of the best SCW has to offer. Then I found myself against that Ariana girl.

Oh, that was just last week wasn’t it? That was your first loss, wasn’t it?

How kind of you to remind me of such a thing.

A little bit of an eye roll was seen. Clearly the loss was a sensitive subject.

But, yes yes it was. I don’t want to sound like I’ve got an ego or anything like that. It isn’t who I am. I truly am a humble young lady. However, that win wasn’t as decisive as Krystal Wolfe lite might think.

Huh? Krystal Wolfe lite?

Just follow along darling. Promise it’ll make sense. Ariana or as I’m going to call her Krystal lite. She beat me. There’s no denying that. Record books show it was a loss to me. I can accept that, but I will say it was luck. Pure luck.

Krystal Lite caught me by surprise. She got the win, but I can guarantee you. If there’s a rematch and rest assured. I’ll be asking for a rematch before long. Krystal lite won’t beat me again. Not a chance. And as far as...

Why do I call her Krystal lite? Look at those two women and listen to them talk. Don’t they sound an awful lot alike. Don’t they sound like they share the same views? Come with the same insults. It’s such a weird dynamic.

But nevertheless. She beat me. Congrats sugar, but know this I’m coming to even the score real soon.

Her smile remained bright and almost innocent looking. Despite her sounding like she meant serious business.

This woman, Krystal Wolfe. The one that you’re referring to. Isn’t that the woman you are set to face at Blaze of Glory. In what will be your first supercard appearance?

It sure is!

I take it there’s no love lost there. Or at least that’s how it seems.

Mr. Farmer, I am a very respectful young woman. I don’t talk down about people. I remain humble. I don’t have an ego. None of those things. I don’t see the point in it. So therefore I’d never act that way or say anything ill about someone.

But I don’t like Krystal. I don’t like who she is. I don’t like what she stands for. I do not like the way she carries herself. I cannot stand listening to her talk. The amount of crap that comes out of her mouth. It’s a wonder her mouth doesn't smell like it.

The moment this match was announced between us. The smear campaign against me began. Out there telling anyone that would listen about how good she was. How much better than me she is. How she was going to hand me a loss.

Like damn sweetheart. Are you that bothered by my presence? Are you threatened by me? Are you that afraid of me? Because it sure sounds like it.

She found herself shaking her head.

There’s a lot that’s going to be sad in a day or two. Saving it for a little something special. But, I just want to point out how funny all of this is to me. She’s out here trying to run me down every chance she gets. Show off her ego. Acting like she’s the best thing walking.

And the woman hasn’t done anything worth mentioning or talking about in nearly four years. Her biggest moment is easily forgettable. Her lowest moment people remember more and take the time to laugh at her every chance they get.

I’ve taken the time. I’ve done the research. I know what and who I am getting at Blaze of Glory. At no point have I considered myself concerned or threatened. Instead I’ve just found myself annoyed and eager to get this over with.

With all due respect Erika. At this moment it sounds like you’re not looking forward to the match.

I said it before. I’ll say it again. I’m thankful for every opportunity I’ve been given. All the others that will come in the future. But this situation. I find it difficult to be happy about it. Very hard to be excited for my first supercard against someone like that.

However at the end of the day, I’m a professional. In being a professional I will do what’s asked of me. I will be there at Blaze of Glory. I will compete. But I’m taking the gloves off and I’m not pulling any punches when I see Krystal.

Sounds like that’s going to be an interesting match to say the least!

Erika kind of shrugged her shoulders a bit to the statement. Not seeming to share the same view.

Well, I am getting the cue that we need to wrap this thing up. Once again thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to walk with us here at the Wrestling Inc Podcast.

Of course. Thank you for inviting me. You and all your viewers better make sure to tune in to Blaze of Glory. Overall it’s going to be an amazing show!

You heard it from the lady folks. Be sure to tune in!

From there Erika’s camera was cut off. Allowing the host to segway into the next segment of his podcast.

► Lessons To Be Learned.

Thankfully around this time of year. It was starting to get nicer out, especially on the west coast, Only thing that needed to be worried about when it came to weather was a severe thunderstorm. That was more doable for people than freezing temperatures and snow that blocked you in for a week.

Today was one of those nice days. Sun was shining. The temp was just right. Not too cold, not too hot. Right there in the middle that made being outside more than tolerable. This is where the scene was starting to open up. The cameras right there on the trails of Mt. Elden.

Standing there peering out over a look out point was a familiar face. She was in a sweat soaked baby blue work out attire. Hair was in a very messy bun. Her skin glistened with said sweat. It was the country girl herself, Erika Moore. Camera man began to step towards her.

As they did so, they got closer. This resulting in Ms. Moore’s first words could be heard.

Krystal.

Right away the smiling expression of Erika began the focal point. She allowed her eyes to shift to make direct eye contact with the red light signifying that things were being recorded.

You’re quite the conceited little woman aren’t you? Conceited. Bloated ego. Arrogant. So many adjectives could be used to describe how you carry yourself ma’am. But I have to ask you something. Something only you’d have the answer to.

Erika found herself taking a couple steps back away from the ledge of that look out point. Stepping into the shade provided herself some relief, but her words kept coming.

What have you done to earn that ego? What is it that you’ve done inside of Sin City Wrestling that allows you to think so highly of yourself? What have you done that makes you believe you’re better than the rest of us?

What exactly is it that you’ve done that makes you think it’s okay for you to talk down to people like me? Because diving into your history here. There’s not too much that I can see that justifies all of that.

You know the last thing I want to do is sound like you. You’re someone that beats a dead horse with the same old statements time and time again. Oh yes, you’re not the only one that can do ‘scouting’ Ms. Krystal.

A cheeky little grin formed over the expression briefly.

You’re someone that manages to lock on a detail. Once you get that detail in your head. It becomes your primary focus. It’s the same thing that comes out of your mouth. Over and over again. It’s spun several different ways.

But at the end of the day it’s the same thing though. That’s how you burn people out. It’s how you get people to lose interest in what you’re saying. It’s the very reason no one wants to take you seriously. Like mama please say something - anything else.

When it came to me. Every word that came out of your mouth leading up to our meeting at Blaze of Glory. You know the meeting right around the corner. It’s been the same repetitive stuff. Talking about me being new to the roster.

Talking about my inexperience. Alluding to the fact that you’re superior to me. Oh, and how could I forget about the win streak I was on. The legitimate joy that came out of you talking about being the one to end my win streak.

It was kind of pathetic, if I were to be honest with you honey. But I digress, it was your focus. Well, now there is no win streak for you to take from me. To which you’ve already begun to point out. As your focus now is to make sure I stay on the losing end of things.

All of that has come out of your mouth time and time again. It’s almost like you’re trying to cut my legs out from under me anyway you can. But more importantly, you’re trying to make me look as bad as I can to the fans. That way they don’t support me.

She was finding herself leaning against one of the trees there in the shade. Shaking her head a little bit in disappointment.

And I ask for what? Because the only thing I can think of is you are threatened. You are threatened by little ole me. The newcomer. The one that doesn’t have the experience you have. The one that’s supposedly on a losing streak.

Me, the one that you claim is about to be on a downward spiral. That’s who you are threatened by. Kind of silly when you think about it though. You’re going this hard at me. Dead set on burying me. Taking any steam you can away from me.

Then you shouldn’t have any fear of me. You shouldn’t feel as if I’m any kind of threat. But you do, and do you want to know why I think that is Krystal?

A pause consumed the young woman. Her eyebrows raised just a little to provide that general curious feeling to the viewers..

Matter of fact, it isn’t even a situation of what I think. It’s what I know. You feel threatened by me because deep down you don’t even believe your own hype. You pretend you do. You put on a big front. But when you go home at night. You question everything about yourself.

This goes back to what I said at Climax Control. You’ve been part of this company since November of two thousand twenty. That’s almost four years, and in that four years. You don’t have a whole lot to show for it. One championship run ever.

Of course, that’s more than I can say for myself at this moment. I’m aware of that. But, it’s kind of sad to work for one company, have the ego that you have, and have only one champion reign to your name. If I wasn’t someone that did my own research.

And if I wasn’t someone that didn’t know better. I would have assumed based on how you present yourself. That you would be a six time Bombshell Champion. Certified Hall of Famer. So much more, but thankfully I’m not blinded by b.s.

Once again she was shaking her head. Erika was showing that each time she competed. She was well aware of the type of talent she was in the ring with. Proving to be leaps and bounds ahead of a lot of the ‘newcomers’ that showed up on the wrestling scene..

But let me guess Krystal. You’re going to be one of those that say championships don’t define success. Which to be fair. I can share that sentiment. If you’ve had something else to fall back on. How many big wins have you had?

In specific, how many big wins have you had since two thousand and one? Have you had any high profile feuds that have shaken the foundation that SCW stands on? Has there been one thing you’ve said that has lived on in infamy?

I already know the answer to all of that, Krystal. The answer is no. Now as much as I want to do to you what you’re trying to do to me. I can’t be that way. I’m not going to take your legs completely out from under you, but I will tell the truth.

Erika found herself pushing off the tree now. That second wind hitting her. Walking back into the sunshine while keeping those eyes of hers locked on..

That is the truth. You’ve done nothing to really have the ego that you do. But, I’ll give it to you. You are if anything at all. You are consistent. You’re a good hand. You’re at least someone that’s going to show up every week and do their job.

You are worthy of a spot in this company. But I think it’s time that someone teaches you a lesson. It’s time for you to understand that there are consequences for your actions. It’s time for you to learn you can’t just talk to people however you want.

I’m the one that’s going to teach you that lesson.

A small change of tone in her voice. Sounded a little more aggressive, Not in the sense of making anyone be fearful. Not in the sense of being egotistical. But more so in a way to make people listen up a little more..

You might think you’re better than me. You’re going to find out that you’re not. You might have more experience than me. You might be a better wrestler than me based on that. But you’re going to find out. Experience only gets you so far.

You’re going to find out that being the better wrestler. Also only gets you so far. Being up against someone that has passion and driven by her own personal goals. That’s going to create quite the challenge for you to take on.

You’re going to learn that this is a situation where you should have kept your mouth shut. You should have shown more respect than you did. And more importantly you should have stayed out of my way. Because I’m hell bent now.

Hell bent on wrangling you up. Making you squeal like a little piggy. Forcing you to tap out in front of a sold out arena. And adding to the disappointment that you’ve allowed yourself to become. Rest assured you can let this go in one ear and out the other.

But I know I’m capable of making this happen. Once it does and once you get through that initial anger. You’re going to have to finally look at yourself in the mirror. You’re going to have to finally realize that you just aren’t that good, girlie.

That smile on her expression time. It wasn’t the same sweet one the viewer was used to. No this one was actually a little on the devious side. Erika took a few steps forward again. Her entire face being the focal point of the camera view.

Enjoy the nice slice of humble pie. You’ve desperately needed it.

That southern accent of hers really standing out that time. Now no sooner than those words left her mouth, Erika turned to the right and began to jog down the trail. Dust kicked up off of it a little bit as each stride she made. Her sprinting carrying her away.

In just a couple of short seconds Erika was far enough down the trial that she could no longer be seen. Her message to her opponent was sent loud and clear. Time would only tell how things would end with the first meeting. That’s when the scene faded to black.

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“Influencing the Division Part III: What a Let Down.”
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2024, 08:34:40 PM »
”Ahh Blaze of Glory, if there is a show on the SCW Callender that I have the most contentious relationship with, it’s Blaze of Fucking Glory.

Let me take you on a trip through my SCW history, first year I was left off the card for reasons that have never been made that clear to me, and I’ll remind you that The Troll, an absolute fucking moron who took two years to win his first match, got a match on that show and I didn’t, year two: I had lost the Bombshell Roulette Title to Keira a few weeks prior and the bosses refused to add me to the title match even though Ruby had blatantly screwed me over, and they wonder why I hate that bitch.

Instead I got to face the other Australian woman who graduated from the Go Gym Evie Jordan, someone who was past her prime, over the hill and essentially wrestling her retirement match! The funny thing is? That match was my last one before I got married to Makayla and, well, I don’t think I need to remind you of how that ended! And speaking of the events of last year, last year’s Blaze of Glory!”

Oh boy, where do I start there?

My short lived partnership with The Saviors started that night, as did the events that basically took up the rest of the year! My superkick to Cassie, the attack on Ari, everything that followed in the weeks that followed? Yeah, last year’s Blaze of Glory was special, wasn’t it?

Tell you the truth? I don’t have any plans like that for this year’s show, at least not right now, you know how plans change, right? Let’s take my opponent at this year’s Blaze of Glory for example, Ericka Moore was originally set to take on Kallie Reznik, their match got a match graphic and everything, but plans changed, Kallie’s now taking on Harper and as I mentioned before, Ericka is now my opponent.

On one hand, I’ll take this over sitting backstage twiddling my thumbs whilst less deserving wrestlers stink up the ring, on the other hand? Ericka didn’t exactly impress me when I was watching her match against Ari at the last Climax Control.

I did notice that the little country bumpkin is putting in more of an effort against me than she did against Ari though that’s not saying much but it doesn’t matter, because I’ve got a Blaze of Glory winning streak to maintain!”

Krystal and Makayla’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Wednesday the 3rd of April 2024, 13:00pm

The build up to Blaze of Glory was finally here and Krystal had a lot of things on her mind, mostly related to certain things she did at the last Blaze of Glory.

”One Blaze of Glory removed from when I attacked Cassie and Ari.” I commented to myself as I leaned back in the sofa, looking at the two dogs as they lay at my feet, Tali and Garrus were either having a nap (Garrus) just relaxing on the floor (Tali). ”The one Blaze of Glory that altered the course of me and Ari’s careers, for better or worse.”

”I didn’t even realize that a month had passed since the anniversary, that really did change things up didn’t it.” Makayla commented and Krystal glanced up at her girlfriend. ”I mean, Cassie hasn’t been a major part of an SCW show in a while and Carter wants nothing to do with you.”

”Yeah, Cassie has outright said that the only time she’ll ever show up backstage at Climax Control again is if she follows Harp here and Carter never really got over the fact that I targeted Ari for my first attack.” Krystal responded as she shook her head and Makayla nodded. ”All because I want to secure a better future for us and the kids! At least that was what I thought before Sin stopped fucking around! Thank god that thing’s gone for good.”

”I mean that was what Keira said last time but hopefully it sticks.” Makayla pointed out and Krystal nodded in agreement. ”Speaking off, any plans for this year’s event?”

”None that don’t involve kicking Ericka’s ass, and even then, plans can change.” Krystal added as she leaned back in the sofa. ”I mean hell, the match with Ericka came about because the bosses changed their plans! Besides, what I did at the last Blaze of Glory is something I can really only do once, and not just because the Saviors stopped being a thing when Mac left SCW.”

”You’re basically saying that you can only do the whole betrayal of a close ally thing once before everyone expects you to do it again, right?” Makayla asked and Krystal nodded in response. ”Doesn’t mean you can’t shock everyone in some other way.”

”We’ll see how that goes.” Krystal responded with a frown as Makayla left to get lunch on.

(Krystal’s inner thoughts)

”I’ll give the bosses credit Ericka Moore is a step up from my last opponent! But that’s not saying much, a fresh Hero Academy trainee on their first day could wrestle circles around Bea Barnhart!

As for Ericka? She’s had her little undefeated streak cut off before it could make it’s PPV debut, she may be talented but if she can’t hang with Ari, how is she supposed to hang with a competitor on my level?

I’ll answer that for you, she can’t.”

Local gym, Las Vegas, Nevada
Thursday the 4th of April 2024, 11:00am

It was the day after that conversation between Krystal and Makayla and she was out working out with Kelly and Hayley In a local gym.

”98. 99, 100.” Krystal muttered to herself as she did some push ups while Kelly and Hayley used the weight machines, ”You girls doing okay over there?”

“Trying too, our strengths aren’t in, well, strength!” Kelly responded with a grunt as she continued her workout. “And we can’t use the Go Gym’s facilities, why?”

”Don’t know if you guys have noticed but I don’t exactly have the best reputation among the Go Gym Graduates, and yes you may joke about why considering this whole saga started at the last Blaze of Glory.” Krystal responded before she heard a voice clear their throat. ”Don’t worry we’ll be moving on soon.”

”Or you can stay where you are sis.” Krystal looked up and saw Cassie standing there with her arms crossed. ”Didn’t think I’d see you here Krystal.”

”That makes two of us, Kelly? Hayley? I’m leaving you two along for a bit, don’t throw any wild parties.” Krystal told the two trainees wo nodded before Krystal and Cassie went to a different part of the gym. ”What are you doing in Vegas Cass? I thought you mostly stayed in Reno nowadays.”

”Hey I’ve come to Vegas before today! Mostly for stuff like Jessie’s gender reveal party but still.” Cassie countered with a shrug and Krystal shook her head. ”Besides, I came here because I’m planning on attending SCW shows regularly again and not just whenever they stop by Reno.”

”Gee I wonder what brought this on? Couldn’t be the first Blaze of Glory since I attacked you at last year’s event.” Krystal commented sarcastically as she rolled her eyes. And Cassie shook her head. ”Setting aside the fact that this year’s event will be taking place in Flagstaff, Arizona and not Las Vegas.”

”Like anyone from SCW is usually in the city for a show unless it’s an international tour.” Cassie pointed out and Krystal had to admit that she had a point. ”Besides, the actual anniversary of the attack may have passed back in March but the fact that Blaze of Glory is here hasn’t escaped my notice, I guess this is part of the healing process.”

”What? From an attack that happened over a year ago?” Krystal scoffed and Cassie’s frown deepened. ”I thought we had moved past that?!”

”YOU have moved past it, me? You don’t forget being attacked by a family member for calling her out on what was ultimately a short lived alliance that easily.” Cassie countered and Krystal just shook her head. ”For fuck’s sake! I’ve been in therapy since last year’s Blaze of Glory because of that! Besides, we may be good as far as any beef we had but not as far as the aftermath of that crap.”

”Okay, I get it, I fucked up the last time we shared an SCW ring.” Krystal responded as she shook her head and Cassie nodded. ”Not counting the time you beat me in a public workout, which also took place in Arizona.”

”Funny how things tie together huh?” Cassie responded before she started to walk off. ”See you at the show Krystal.” Cassie added before she walked off.

(Kystal’s inner thoughts)

”As if being reminded off the events of the last year’s Blaze of Glory wasn’t enough, now Cassie is back on the scene, who knows? Maybe she’ll be my guest backstage at shows again.

Yeah, I’m not holding my breath on that.

Right now? My one and only priority is the match against Ericka, but I’ll see how things transpire over the next two weeks.”

Nevada Desert
Friday the 5th of April 2024, 21:00pm

*promo time*

History time folks.

”Ericka? I know you’re new here but me and Blaze of Glory have a history,, mostly good as far as in ring action goes but out of ring? Oh boy, I’d be here until next year’s Blaze of Glory!” Krystal commented as she folded her arms. ”What matters is that you’re my third opponent at Blaze of Glory in the four years I’ve been in SCW, I retired a Hall of Famer, sent another wrestler packing from the promotion, among other stuff at last year’s event, you really think you can match that Ericka?”

Don’t answer that.

”I’m making this point because I know I have a reputation for being arrogant, I’ll just point out that have a near three hundred day reign as Bombshell Roulette Champion that no one has even come close to in the two years since that reign ended means that I’ve more than earned that right to be arrogant!” Krystal added as she flipped some hair over her shoulder. ”But you?! You’ve just arrived in the company yet you think you can judge me? You’re nothing bitch!”

Sorry not sorry.

”You choked in your match against Ari which disappointed me because I thought you’d put more effort in and allow me the pleasure of ending your undefeated streak, that didn’t happen.” Krystal shakes her head. ”Where do the bosses find these people? I honestly wonder sometimes! Either way I’m going to deal you your second ever loss.”

It's that simple.

”So Ericka, do you understand what you’re up against? You’re not just dealing with a former champion from Australia but you’re dealing with a former champion with a chip on her shoulder the size of my home country!” Krystal stated as she leaned on the bonnet of her car. ”And come Blaze of Glory you will learn that first hand! I hope you’re ready Ericka!”

And with that Krystal decided to wrap things up.

”Then again, how could you when you’ve had an easy ride thus far in SCW? Taylor Sweet, someone who’s most likely on her way to the unemployment line as we speak, Mercedes Vargas, someone who hasn’t been relevant in a decade yet still clings on to her past glories like an aging actress desperate for work/” Krystal scoffs to herself. ”Me and Ari don’t get along but I’ll give her credit for being one hell of a wrestler and more importantly? She was your first real competition in SCW and she beat you, welcome to the big leagues Ericka, I’ll be glad to serve you your ass on a silver platter at Influencing the Division Part III: What A Letdown because, well, you’ve been a letdown honestly, because “The Nightmare Dressed Like a Day Dream” Krystal Wolfe kicks ass for the content!”

Krystal got in her car and drove off as the scene fades.

Offline Erika Moore

• View Profile
Re: KRYSTAL WOLFE v ERIKA MOORE
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2024, 03:32:03 PM »
The sun was barely starting to rise. Her eyes felt droopy. Her body felt exhausted. She was more tired than she should have been. That was all due to a poor night of sleep for Erika. That poor night of sleep was brought on by anxiety.

Her mind wouldn’t allow her to peacefully sleep. She was in overthink mode. After all this was a very big week for her. This sunday was going to be the biggest night of her young career to date. As she would compete on her first super show.

Blaze of Glory was all anyone was talking about. It was all anything she could think about. She wanted to do well. She wanted to show she could hang. More importantly though she wanted to show that she earned that spot.

Even in her head she didn’t belong there. Others felt she did and therefore she couldn’t let them down. Simply put, there was a lot of pressure she was putting on herself. Even now as she was walking through the tiny door that put her on her flight.

That’s all she was thinking about. Something she was going to have to put to rest if she was going to get any sleep on this four hour flight. Erika approached her seat and put her carry-on bag up top. Before taking a seat closest to the window.

She was about to lean back when she felt someone flop down next to her. No big deal, it was someone that was on the same flight as her right? Her eyes shifted there for just a second. Only to see a young woman starting to get herself situated.

At that moment the two women happened to lock eyes with each other. It didn’t take long at all for the silence amongst them to be broken.

Wait -- Are you, Erika? Erika Moore?

Yes ma’am. That would be me. Without the sake of being rude, but do I know you?

Oh no. Of course not.

Briefly a chuckle came from the woman that sat next to her.

My name is Molly. I work for the pro wrestling website and blog known as Diva Dirt.

Oh! Right, I think I’ve heard of that a time or two. Pleasure to meet you.

Erika being the respectful young woman she was. She extended her hand in the direction of the woman. Molly of course reached out for a brief handshake amongst them.

I can’t believe I am sitting next to you right now. This is like some weird dream. Haha.

I’m nothing special. Just another average lady. That’s all. No real reason to feel starstruck or anything.

Oh please. You’re just being modest right now. Do you realize how popular you are among myself and the rest of my co-workers at Diva Dirt?! We all think you’ve got so much potential!

That’s mighty kind of you Ms. Molly. I don’t know that I share the same sentiment right now.

A small shrug of her shoulders.

I think at the end of the day we are our own worst critic. I see all the things I need to work on. I see all the things that need to get better and improve drastically. So therefore I don’t see myself in the light some do.

Don’t know how much potential I do or do not have. All I know is I’m going to keep going out there each chance I get and try to be better than the last time I was out there. That’s all anyone can ask for. In the end, I hope it’s enough.

Self confidence is a thing, girlfriend. It’s something you need to work on.

I’ve heard that a time or two in my life.

Erika found herself chuckling for a minute.

But in all seriousness. We’re all such big fans and see all that potential. We got a little bet going on around the office.

A bet?

Mmmhm! We’re all betting on how long it’ll take before you're a champion in SCW. I’ve personally said you’ll be champion within three months. Whoever is right or closest to it wins a thousand dollars!

I hate to break it to you. Don’t think you’ll be winning that thousand. I don’t believe I am anywhere near ready to be competing for championships. I’m surprised they’re putting me on supercards as it is.

Uh, you can’t be serious right? I am understanding of lacking some self confidence or seeing where you need to improve. Yet, it’s so clear why you are on Blaze of Glory!

As long as you as a fan get it and enjoy it. Doesn’t really matter if I understand it at the end of the day.

Once again a soft little shrug of her shoulders came over Erika. She was thrilled that she had fans, but her expression really backed up her words. She didn’t understand it all.

This isn’t a knock at the company. This isn’t a knock at the roster. This isn't even a shot at one person in particular. But I only speak for myself and some of my co-workers. We’ve kind of felt like the Bombshell division...

Has been a little stagnant for a while. No true fresh new faces. No one that’s doing anything that’s different to stand apart. No one's really trying to make all eyes gravitate to that division. Again it’s no, shot anyone or anything.

We’ve just been waiting for something new and something fresh. We think you bring that. We all see you going far. Since we've become such big fans. We really hope that's the case!

Again all I can really say to that is thank you. Thank you for becoming a fan. Thank you for believing in me. Thank you for wanting to see me do great things on a big stage. But, I take it all one day at a time.That’s the only thing I can control.

I get that. Cause I’d like to think that if you had more control over things. The last thing you would’ve done is willingly choose to take on Krystal Wolfe at Blaze of Glory.

Ooh, this would make a headline. But you’re right. That wouldn’t be my first choice.

Based on the expression given by Erika at that moment. The woman sitting across from her certainly had no reason to believe she wasn’t telling the truth.

I don’t blame you. I personally do not see how facing Krystal is giving you a chance to get better or prove that you got a chance to be something special in SCW. It feels more like they’re slapping handcuffs on you.

I don’t know if I would say it’s a situation where they’re slapping handcuffs on me. One thing you’ll never see me do is question the two men that run that company. After all, they're giving me an opportunity of a lifetime. It’d be disrespectful to do that.

I also imagine that being in their shoes is very tough. Very challenging. Constantly having them on their heels. Putting on the best wrestling you can week in and week out. They picked what they thought was the best match, Can’t fault them.

But for me, I’d much rather face someone that’s going to be respectful. Someone that’s going to try to achieve the same goal as me. I’m not getting that with her. It’s something much-much different. But I’ll deal with it come Sunday.

That’s all you really can do. Like I said though, it’s just a bad position for you to be in. Facing Krystal doesn’t do anything for you. It doesn’t do anything at all. If you lose, it hurts more than anything. But if you win, you’re just one of the many that have beaten her.

Erika sat there listening to the fan. A little head nod coming from her. It made sense to her, but decisions were made. That’s all there was to it.

You would’ve benefitted more by getting in the ring with someone like Tempest, Bella Madison, or even Alexandra Calaway. Guess that’s just the fantasy booker in me as a fan.

Trust me darlin’. I get it. When I was a little girl and before I got into the business. I used to fantasy book all the time. Come up with what I thought made sense. It’s fun, but at times it isn’t realistic. All I can do is deal with what I have in front of me.

Make the most of it. Hope for the best and hope that it’s what keeps you fans engaged.

I’m sure that you’ll find a way to make it all work. You’ve managed to keep our interest in such a small amount of time as it is.

All I want to do is be someone that fans look forward to seeing. Be someone that little girls can look up to. Create a legacy for myself that stands the test of time. As long as I do that. I’ll be happy!

She smiled a little brighter.

I look forward to it. After all, I bought tickets to the event for a reason.

I highly doubt you’ll be disappointed. No matter how things go for me. It’ll be a great night for wrestling.

Fantastic! I’m going to run to the ladies room before this flight takes off!

Molly found herself standing up from her seat and started to journey to the back of the plane. Erika found herself starting to settle in her seat a little more.

This wasn’t a conversation she thought she;d be having. However as time went on and as she got her feet deeper into the muck of the business. She was learning more and more.

The bond she was already developing with fans at such a young point in her career. It was something special. It was also motivating. Erika didn’t want to let herself down, but more than anything.

She didn’t want to let people down that were rooted for her. Now more than ever losing was no longer an option for the young woman.

THUD! THUD! THUD!

The loud knock on the hotel door could be heard. Erika peered up from her cell phone and looked at the direction of the door. Tossing her phone down on the bed she slowly raised from it and headed for the door.

Taking the time to unlock the top lock and then the bottom before pulling it open. Erika found herself coming face to face with a familiar face. Her lips instantly curled into a bright smile. Speakly so excitedly.

About time you got here, babes!

I was in a different country when you called me. Of course, it was going to take time.

Oh, well excuse me, Jamie! For thinking you know since we’ve been best friends since we were six. That you’d know what was going on in my life. And that you’d already been on your way here.

Ew. Still as dramatic as ever I see?!

Both women found themselves laughing amongst themselves. Erika moving out of the doorway of her hotel room. Allowing her friend Jamie to follow along in the room. Closing it behind her.

What is so important that I had to fly back from Germany? And I had to meet you in Arizona of all places? What’s up with that?

Wow! So, you really don’t know?!

I’m a busy woman, Erika!

I’m just a wee bit offended.

Her southern accent was really coming through. As she held up her fingers showcasing just how “offended” she was with the wee part.

Anywho. Since you’re such a bad best friend and all. I figured you’d want to be out here to support me. It’s my first supercard!

Supercard?

Yes, it’s a pay per view thing for wrestling.

You still like that nonsense. I thought you grew out of that when you were like seventeen!

Do you realize how much of a case you’re making for me not to have you as my best friend anymore? Good lord, I didn’t know you were this out of touch.

Jamie crossed her arms and rolled her eyes a little. Not buying the story being presented to her.

Well, I’ve got this match. It’s not the biggest match in the world. Not like it’s against a prominent woman or for a championship. But it’s a match. The whole thing is this is my first supercard. I want it to mean a lot to me and the small percentage of fans I have.

It just so happens though. The person I’m facing is -- well for the lack of a better word. She’s kind of a b word.

For crying out loud Erika. Just say she’s a bitch. You’re an adult now.

You know me. I try to be respectful even when people don’t deserve it.

Something I never understood, but go off I guess.

It was very clear the two women had very different personalities. After all the mindset was opposites attract. Might be why their friendship worked out. By then Erika was starting to wall over to where one of her bags sat.

It doesn’t really matter what she is or isn’t in terms of attitude. I was thinking the other day what could I do to make this little feud a little more interesting. What could I do to poke the bear. What could I do to make fun of her a little bit.

And then the idea hit me after watching some of her footage within the last year. She thought she was a demon or something not that long ago. So, my idea was. Why not truly summon the dark side and show her how ridiculous it all is.

Unzipping her bag. She reached inside of it and began to pull out what looked like a cardboard box. It wasn’t until she had pulled it all the way out and turned to face Jamie. The lettering on the box read ;Ouija Board’ across it.

Uh... what are you doing with that?

Like I said it’s time to summon the darkside and show this little girl it’s so silly. Poking a little fun at her. Maybe then she’ll learn to keep her mouth shut.

That’s not something you should mess with and you know it.

Are you still that freaked out about one of these? We were sixteen, Jamie. Our brains were super impressionable. Nothing that happened that day was real.

The facial expression Jamie gave in that moment. It read nothing but skepticalness.

It wasn’t real Erika?

No, it wasn’t real.

How did you explain the only light in the graveyard going out that night?

That graveyard was old as heck. We don’t know who was maintaining the upkeep on that place. The lightbulb just burned out!

Okay since you have an answer for everything. How do you explain my car doors being locked when we were out there? I left the keys in the car. I would have never locked it.

You had to have done it by accident. Those things happen!

And when the doors unlocked by themselves?!

There’s an explanation for that Jamie.

What? What’s the explanation?!

Her arms remained crossed. Her eyes were narrowed. She really wanted it to be explained to her. Clearly this was some kind of childhood trauma for her based on reaction. Erika simply shook her head.

It’s in the past. It’s all nonsense. It’ll be fine now.

Absolutely not. I am not engaging in this with you. There’s no point.

There’s a point. It’ll be a fun little something for me to film to mock Krystal. Come on. Don’t be like her and just be completely delusional.

Like I said if you’re going to mess with that thing. I’m out. I am not sticking around. I’m not doing anything for the sale of some little game you want to play right now. In some wrestling stuff I don’t understand.

Ugh!

There was a slight eye roll coming from Erika. She took the ouija board and just tossed it back down on top of her bag.

I got to deal with an opponent that likes to run her mouth. All of which has never any based facts in any of her statements. And she thinks or did think she’s possessed. That’s not fun. Now my best friend wants to be lame and not have fun.

Excuse me for not wanting to invite the unknown into my life with some witchcraft.

Witchcraft? You’re overexaggerating!

I’ll be the one that's overexaggerating. Go ahead and open the flood gates to that world when I leave. Tell me how it turns out for you.

From now on out. I’m going to consider you Krystal Wolfe lame.

Cool, I guess. I don’t know who that is or what the hell that means, but cool.

Trust me. You’re not the only one that doesn’t know who she is. You’re better off not caring to find out.

A grin crossed her lips once again.

If you’re going to be lame. The last you can do is buy me lunch. I’m starving.

I’m really starting to regret flying out here.

You love me and you know it.

Erika had picked up her purse off the bedside table next to the hotel bed. Snatching her phone up from where she had placed it down. Before starting to head out the door with her best friend behind her.

This week was a chance for Erika to showcase her skills on one of the bigger stages that Sin City Wrestling had to offer. It was also her chance to come out of her shell and show some real personality.

Being against Krystal, it was about as perfect as it could be when it came to showcasing personality. She was very much like watching paint dry. Boring and as stale as it can get. This was something Erika had to take advantage of.

► My Story

Each day was starting to count down to the big event that was known as Blaze of Glory. Pro wrestling fans from all over the world were flying in for the event. There was a chance that history could be seen live before their eyes.

And when the fans loved wrestling that much. They were going to do anything and everything to be a part of that. This very moment the cameras found themselves rolling in. The setting was inside of a library. Books upon books all around.

With the camera shot shifted to the left. There was a clear shot of the bombshell that is Erika Moore. She sat there with these little librarian glasses and she sat comfortably in a chair. Holding a webster’s dictionary in her hands.

Relevant.

Her eyes were focused downward. Reading from the book.

According to the dictionary. The definition of relevant is to have significance and demonstrable to the matter at hand.

Ms. Moore very quickly closed the dictionary up. A smile crossed her lips as she began to raise from the chair she was sitting in. Her eyes shifted to the red dot to the recording cameras. Beginning to address those before him.

If I’m not mistaken I’ve heard you call me irrelevant on a couple different occasions now Krystal. Clearly the opposite of the definition I gave you, but also clearly you didn’t graduate high school with a basic understanding of words.

You can’t throw around such a word or claim when everything else says otherwise. I’d like to think I’m pretty dang relevant. I think I’m significant to the situation at hand. After all, being the new girl on the block. I got eyes on me.

I got people talking about me. I got people excited about me. I got people wondering what I’m going to do next. Heck, I even got one of the bosses themselves that went out of their way to contact me and hammer out a deal.

I’d like to think that says more than it needs to Krystal.

In that moment that little grin on her lips. It appeared almost cheeky. Little on the arrogant side. A different characteristic for Ms. Moore. But it didn’t last long.

Maybe that’s why you just talkin’ out your behind buttercup. You’re jealous. Little ol’ me walked in and got attention. Meanwhile you are the one that’s actually been irrelevant. You’re the one that isn’t significant. You’re the one that holds no value.

And I know it’s maybe a little crazy for me. A little out of pocket for me to say. Because based on how you carry yourself. One would have to think you’re the single most important woman walking on the roster. That’s the ego talking though.

You know its your ego talking. To which if I were to be unbiased and speak from the heart. Sometimes having an ego is a good thing. Sometimes having self confidence is a great thing. After all how are you going to get the fans.

To believe in you, if you don’t believe in yourself. I totally get that mindset. However when you start saying things like ‘I don’t know where the bosses get girls like this’ and fail to realize it’s because someone like you...

Who has been here three or four years doesn't bring eyes to product because your talent is limited. That’s when that ego has gone too far.

By this time Ms. Moore had begun to walk down some of the aisle of books. Each time she walked down one the cameras were right there to capture everything. It just so happened as she walked down next. Had a big sign that read:

FICTION

Right above one of the aisleway. Ms. Moore found herself taking a gander at the books. Allowing the anticipation of what she would say next. She found herself stopping and taking one of the books of the shelves. Looking at it for a moment.

But then again maybe it isn’t your ego. Maybe just maybe Krystal. You’re living in a fictitious world in that head of yours. After all, it wasn’t that long ago you were trying to tell the SCW faithful you were possessed or under some spell of a demon right?

Tells me that you’re into the world of make believe. Which again there’s nothing wrong with that. I’m an avid reader of fiction books. I love getting lost in the different types of characters and all the little worlds. So much fun, but at some point.

I have to put the book down and come back to reality. Much like at some point you have to come back to reality. You can’t keep telling people over and over again how good you are. You can’t keep telling people how important you are to this division.

You can’t keep trying to describe yourself as some measuring stick to the women’s locker room. Not when you’ve done nothing to be that. You’ve got zero facts to back up your claims. You’ve literally done nothing of importance since the year two thousand and one.

I hate to bring that up again. I don’t like repeating myself. Not one to beat a dead horse is what I am getting at, but at the same time. I’m a woman that is big on facts. I’m not going to let you tear me down. Devalue me. Try to make me seem less than I am.

When you yourself have done nothing of true significance or importance. Come on Krystal, pull your head out of fantasy land. It’s time to get real sweetheart.

Ms. Moore found herself putting the book back on the shelf. Before starting to walk back down the aisle and exiting it.

Although, I felt like you don’t have much to say that carries any weight. I do have to comment on one other thing that really seemed to stand out. You said that I choked against Ariana. You said she welcomed me to the big leagues.

You mentioned that she was the first person to cause me to lose. It’s so funny that you said that. Because for a few weeks. You said I was going to choke against you. You were going to be the one to welcome me to the big leagues.

You said that you were going to be the one to hand me my first loss. I find that so funny and so ironic. It’s like you and Ariana share one brain. You both have the same boring insults. The same delusional mindset. And almost identical...

Same unimpressive careers within Sin City Wrestling. Despite you saying you don’t like it. It sure seems like you guys are the best of friends. Only way to really explain all of this right? Surely there’s no way that it’s all by some weird luck.

A slight little snicker could be heard coming from the young woman. She found herself now down another aisle full of books. Allowing her fingertips to just drag along them while she walked.

You would think that you’d be more worried about me. As well as more focused on the actual task. Instead of sinking Ariana’s praises for everything you said you’d be the first to do. Of course, you can conduct yourself how you see fit.

But like I said a week ago. There’s going to come a time and a place. I’ll see you, Ariana again. There will be a rematch on the horizon. To which I’ll get that win back. Effectively taking away the little bit of relevancy she has at this moment.

However, that's later down the road. It’s not something I’m focused on. I’m not allowing myself to be distracted. What happened has happened. Therefore I have to look forward to the future. You are the one standing in my path. That’s where my focus will remain.

Until, I have removed you from my path.

A firm little head nod came from Erika that moment.

Though, I do have to ask you something Krystal. You’re so hell bent on tearing me down. So driven by making it sound like I mean nothing. You’re more than determined to make it appear as if I’m not a threat to you. With every word you say.

What happens when all of that blows up in your face? Have you taken a second to think about that? Because when you’re out here telling the world I’m nothing special and you’re so much better than me. Only to be the one...

That ends up choking yourself. Being the one that ends up on your back. Being the one that ends up getting forced to tap out. That doesn’t do you any favors at all. It makes you look really-really-really bad in the grand scheme of things.

But everything I have learned about you. Everything that I’ve seen from you. It all points to you being the most delusional people on the roster. No matter how many times you lose or get shown up. You continue to talk out your backside.

This is where I start to wash my hands of you. In the end it’s going to mean nothing, but I know that I’m leaving Blaze of Glory a winner.

Her eyes were right on the red light when she made that comment. They seemed to narrow just a little bit. Almost like it was meant to send a message.

You know one of the most beautiful things I’ve learned about professional wrestling. It’s very much like opening up a good book. Or at times it can be like reading a really bad book. Yet they do go hand in hand with each other.

Not only is it like a book, but you’re the author of said book. Every choice you make in this business is like a reveal in a book. Each match can be like the start of a chapter. Each championship reign can be the end of a chapter.

It’s all in your hands. You the author, the story you tell, and the things that you do in that story. It’s all up to you whether or not the book ends up being a great one or not. I find that to be so peaceful, but so challenging all the same.

Once she found herself ending the aisle she walked down. Erika then folded her arms across her chest and proceeded to lean back against one of the shelves. Those eyes of hers lit up once again.

She began to speak with such a confidence within herself..

Contrary to what you might believe Krystal. My story in Sin City Wrestling is just getting started. There are many-many chapters left to go. Shocks, surprises, and so much more in store.

Meanwhile, your story. It is slowly but surely coming to an end. In fact your story has dragged on entirely too long. It should’ve wrapped up long ago. Don’t worry though ma’am. I’ll guide you down the path you need to be on.

To close the book to your sad, pathetic, and historically bad story.

Ms. Moore took one last look at those cameras on her. Before blowing a little kiss right towards them as she pushed herself off the shelf. Turning around the corner and disappearing out of the view of the camera.

Leaving those wondering just exactly how this meeting between the two women would pan out. With her out of the frame the cameras found themselves fading out for the final time.

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“Influencing the Division Part V: Two Different Souths.”
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2024, 06:58:20 PM »
”Some might argue that everything I did after last year’s Blaze of Glory did more harm than good to my career in the long run.

Setting aside the fact that those actions cost me my marriage to Makayla and ultimately, the chance to be present for Cara and Zosia’s birth last May, I burned pretty much every bridge I had built in SCW, caused people to revaluate my actions back when I was the newest Bombshell on the scene, not to mention that Roulette Title Reign back in 2021, me? I still view it as worth it.

Sure, I was being influenced by Sin and all that shit but you’re forgetting one thing, it got me noticed, something that’s very important in an industry where popularity isn’t always tied to your wrestling talent, I had been floundering as the third wheel in Team Go and I needed the shakeup.

Who cares if it cost me two friendships and the respect of most of the Go Gym Graduates? I didn’t enter this industry to make friends, I entered this industry to make money and show the world what I could do! Ericka will be another example of this on Sunday when I make an example of her live on PPV! And after that?

Well, we’ll see how Tempest’s defence against the other Crystal goes, won’t we?”

Krystal’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Wednesday the 10th of April 2024, 16:00pm

We see Krystal in the twins’ room, watching over the baby girls with a contemplative look on her face.

”Has it really been almost a year?” Krystal wondered out loud before the door opened and Makayla walked in. ”Feels like it’s been longer since you guys were born.”

”Tell me about it.” Makayla sighed as she walked up to the crib and looked over her daughters. ”To be fair though? The fact that this year’s Blaze of Glory is happening a year and a month after last year’s Blaze of Glory likely isn’t helping in that department.”

”Last year’s Blaze of Glory could’ve happened in April and it would still feel like time’s flown by way too quickly.” Krystal commented dryly and Makayla nodded in agreement. ”And let’s not get into the whole mess that happened for a good chunk of last year.”

”Yeah, we’d be here until the twins turn two, never mind one.” Makayla nodded in agreement as she turned to Krystal with her arms crossed. ”Do you regret anything from last year?”

”I regret what it cost me.” Krystal responded as she glanced at her ring finger which still had the Roulette Title Ring that Matthew Kennedy had gotten her all those years ago but no wedding ring and then motioned to the girls, it didn’t exactly take Makayla long to figure out what she meant. ”But business wise? Those actions got me noticed, the SCW Bombshell Division is practically in a civil war at times with tons of excellent wrestlers trying to get noticed, Luna’s doing it by joining Raven in his war with Sam and Ben, Harper’s doing it by just trying to be the sole nice girl on the roster who doesn’t have Ari’s temper or Sam’s experience, you may not agree with what I did Makayla but the truth is? That was the most attention I got since I was the Bombshell Roulette Champion.”

”You’re right, I don’t like it, but your points do make a lot of sense.” Makayla conceded wit a nod as she sat down. ”And I’m guessing this wrestling influencer thing is just an extension of that.”

”Pretty much! It hasn’t had the same impact but it’s been more of a slow burner, sooner or later I’ll rub someone the wrong way and suddenly? I’ll be the centre of attention again.” Krystal responded with a shrug and Makayla nodded as she got the idea. ”I’d probably be doing something with Luna if she wasn’t so busy with Sam, something of an Adelaide vs Melbourne feud.”

”Even though she’s from Louisianna and Raven’s the one from Melbourne.” Makayla commented as she shook her head and Krystal nodded. ”Thing is? With Blast From the Past coming up in the next cycle? It’s going to be harder to get noticed, especially since you aren’t competing in Blast from the Past this year.”

”Debated it but I can only get eliminated from the opening round so many times! Never mind the fact that Tempest being Tempest and Casey’s incompetence was what cost me the opening round match last year.” Krystal added as she let out a deep breath, ”I’ll keep an eye on it to see how it goes but I’m more interested in doing my own thing for the next cycle.”

”And that worries me considering what you got up too last year.” Makayla sighed before checking her phone. ”Anyway, I’ve got dinner to get started on, up for pork tonight?”

”Sounds good to me.” Krystal responded before Makayla left the room to get started on dinner.

”Oh the things one does to get ahead in this division, it makes even the most cut throat of corporations look like a kiddie pool at times.

Something that Erika will soon learn the hard way off course, she’s new to the division, hasn’t even been in the division for a cycle yet, she already had her first reality check when Ari broke her winning streak at the last Climax Control and now it’s my turn to ensure that she doesn’t get her first win on PPV either.

Some bitches are lucky to have undefeated streaks for the first few weeks, it took me until April of 2021 to get my first win and that, off course, set me on my current path, who knows? Maybe these back to back losses will have the same effect on Ericka?

Either way? I’m not losing on Sunday.”

Go Gym, Las Vegas, Nevada
Thursday the 11th of April 2024, 15:00pm

With the match against Ericka drawing near Krystal was seen training with Kelly and Hayley in the Go Gym.

”Good to know that you haven’t lost a step in your training girls.” Krystal commented as she leaned against the ring ropes and Kelly and Hayley let out deep breaths on the other side of the ring. ”But you still have a long way to go before you’re at my level.”

“Well, duh! You’ve been wrestling for years, we’re still trainees!” Hayley responded as she rolled her eyes before charging at Krystal, Krystal dropped down, pulling the top rope down with her, and sent Hayley sprawling out of the ring, Hayley charged up to Krystal but she ducked the clothesline attempt and scored the pinfall in the mock match with her Ripcord Lariat finisher.

”Wht did I tell you?” Krystal asked with a grin before helping Hayley up and watching as Kelly pulled herself up using the ring ropes. ”Keep that up and you might just be better than The Troll!”

“Ha-ha!” Kelly grunted as she pulled herself up. “Not like Kayley isn’t used to being the bottom anyway.”

“Oh fuck off!” Hayley grunted in annoyance as she glared at the other trainee. “Like you know anything about being a bottom!”

”Girls, seriously, if you have this much pent up tension, boot a hotel room for the night and scissor until the sun comes up.” Krystal responded as she rolled her eyes and the two trainees said nothing in response. ”But don’t take it out on each other in the Go Gym!”

“Or at least let the rest of us grab popcorn first!” Carmen, the Peruvian Crossfit athlete/trainee who was the fourth wrestler in the four way that started the whole mess, chimed in and Krystal shook her head with a chuckle. “It’s more entertaining than The Troll’s Matches, that’s for sure.”

”That’s a ridiculously low bar to meet but I agree!” Krystal scoffed as she shook her head. ”Anyway Carmen, up for going for a round?”

“Sure, I’ve been itching for a match anyway.” Carmen responded with a grin before she entered the ring and Kelly and Hayley left the ring, though Carmen was even less into her training than either Hayley or Kelly she still held her own against Krystal for a while, but after Krystal got the pin with her Fisherman’s Brainbuster finisher they realized something. “Huh, where did Kelly and Hayley go?”

”I don’t know, they were around when we were trading blows.” Krystal responded as she shook her head before checking the time on her phone. ”Maybe they decided to call it a day early?”

“Gabriel won’t be a fan of that and they are on think ice as it is.” Carmen responded as she shook her head  “Wonder what that’s about?”

”Who knows?” Krystal responded with a shrug before putting her phone down. ”If they don’t show up later I’ll send them a text asking where they went, but as far as I’m concerned though? I’m ready for another round.”

“Sure, that’s go.” Carmen responded before they started sparing again.

”One of these days those girls are gonna be honest about how they feel about each other! Until that day comes? Well, I’ve got a match to win.

Ericka’s good but she hasn’t really been tested in an SCW Ring outside of her match against Ari, but more importantly? She isn’t getting her first win on PPV.

Maybe she will win at Into the Void, but Blaze of Glory? Against me? No chance!”

Krystal’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Friday the 12th of April 2024, 18:00pm

*promo time*

Here we go.

”And now the time has come, my third Blaze of Glory where I was wrestling and first since that whole mess that took up most of last year.” Krystal commented as she paced around her room. ”And Ericka really is full of herself, isn’t she? She thinks she knows me when she hasn’t even been in SCW for a whole cycle yet? Either she’s done her research or she’s pulling more shit out of her as than Bill and Bea combined!”

Yep!

”Good luck getting that mental image out of your head! And just remember that it could be worse, remember the time that Bill Barnhart wrestled in a thong?” Krystal asked as she leaned back against her computer chair. ”As for Ericka? She’s going to tasted defeat for the second match in a row, there’s no other way around it, she couldn’t beat Ari and I’m a much better wrestler than her, what chance does Ericka realistically have?”

It's that simple.

”About as much chance as The Troll has at finding an attractive woman who wants to sleep with him!” Krystal scoffed as she rolled her eyes. ”You’ve already started to slip Ericka and your country girl bumpkin “I banged my cousin who’s also my brother” shit doesn’t impress me at all! We may be from the Southern Pats of our respective countries but trust me, there’s a world of difference between South Australia and Southern US.”

And with that Krystal decided to wrap things up.

”Unless you ask Luna and Raven who will tell you that the only difference between them is the accent and lack of a Civil War!” Krystal stated as she flipped some hair over her shoulder. ”But until then Ericka? I will enjoy dealing you your second loss as an SCW Bombshell because “The Nightmare Dressed Like a Day Dream” Krystal Wolfe kicks ass for the content, I’ll just have to show you at Influencing the Division Part V: Two Different Souths!”

Krystal turned off her webcam as the scene fades.