Author Topic: Don’t you forget about me  (Read 31 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
Don’t you forget about me
« on: March 29, 2024, 06:24:56 PM »
 The scene opens up with Justin Smith taking a walk in Phoenix Arizona.  He stops to talk about being in the match against Goth.

Justin-I enjoy kicking people’s ass, and even tho I haven’t been winning matches in SCW, I give my all and leave it all in the ring.  The fact that I am in a match with Goth, who is gearing up for a world title shot at Blaze of Glory XII.  I know I have my hands full, knowing what Goth has accomplished in his career.

Justin laughs before calling his trainer in Casey Williams about Justin’s upcoming match.

Justin-Hey Casey, do you have a few minutes so I can train with you before my match next on Sunday against Goth?

Casey-Well, of course you can. I know how much you want to be a legend like I was. I will show you the ropes my friend.

Justin-Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Justin waves off the cameraman, asking him to leave so Justin can finish the conversation as the scene fades to black.

The following day, Justin is seen at his hotel room, getting ready to go to lunch, but turns to the camera to address his opponent, Goth.

Justin-Goth, I look forward to doing battle with you.  I am going to enjoy inflicting pain on you, even if you beat me.  Expect me to give my all and I will not go down without a fight.  Know this, I am coming for you and am looking to making sure you go into the match with Finn at less than 100%.   You can thump that Bible all you want, and believe every word written in it, but at the end of the day, I will be your Judas. I will be your downfall and there is nothing you can say or do to stop me.

The scene fades to black with Justin cackling as he leaves the hotel room.

Title reigns
N/a