Author Topic: Master of pain  (Read 74 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
Master of pain
« on: March 22, 2024, 07:58:34 PM »
 The scene opens up with Justin Smith taking a walk in Tucson Arizona.  He stops to talk about being in the match before the main event.

Justin-I enjoy kicking people’s ass, and even tho I haven’t been winning matches in SCW, I give my all and leave it all in the ring.  The fact that I am in a match with Miles Kasey in the penultimate match of the night. I know that Miles is a great wrestler and I am going to give him my all.  I am going to enjoy hurting him.

Justin laughs before calling his old friend and fellow trainee Hitamashii about Justin’s upcoming match.

Justin-Hey Hitamashii, do you have a few minutes so I can train with you before my match next on Sunday against Miles Kasey?

Hitamashii-Well, of course you can. I know how much you want to be a champion like I was. I will show you the ropes my friend.

Justin-Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Justin waves off the cameraman, asking him to leave so Justin can finish the conversation as the scene fades to black.

The following day, Justin is seen at his hotel room, getting ready to go to lunch, but turns to the camera to address his opponent, Miles Kasey.

Justin-Miles, I look forward to doing battle with you.  I am going to enjoy inflicting pain on you, even if you beat me.  Expect me to give my all and I will not go down without a fight.  Know this, I am coming for you and will bring the pain.

The scene fades to black with Justin cackling as he leaves the hotel room.

Title reigns
N/a