Author Topic: “Influencing the Division Part II: Same Old Song And Dance.”  (Read 89 times)

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
”Pop quiz folks: who’s the biggest joke in the Bombshell Division? And anyone who said Krystal Wolfe can officially go fuck themselves.

If it took you this song to come to Bea Barnhart then I don’t know what to say! That idiot’s only relevant when she’d riding Bill’s coattails because at least he has some credibility in the men’s division, being a former Roulette Champion and all that, but Bea? In the past however long she’s been in the Bombshell Division Bea has held exactly one title, the Mixed Tag Team Championship with Bill in a reign that’s only really notable because it set up the monster reign of Austin James Mercer and Tempest, yet somehow she keeps getting opportunities, her most recent being a Bombshell Roulette Title Match against Bobbie and, well, I don’t think I need to tell you how that ended.

She must have one hell of a piece of blackmail on the co-owners to not only be kept around this long but to keep getting chances in the spotlight, chances they now that she’ll fail at.

That’s where I come in, I get to be the latest Bombshell to try to drag anything out of that useless bitch.

And just for an extra kick in the teeth, it’s the opening match, I can’t even remember the last time I competed in an opener but it must’ve been during the early days of my Roulette Title Reign at least, and I know what you’re going to say: “being in the opener sets the tone for the rest of the show and is a huge honour” “it’ll be light work for you Krystal, what’s the big deal?” the big deal is that I should be above this shit by now!

Oh beam you have no idea the hornet’s nest you kicked when you signed up for this matchup, don’t you? Don’t worry though, you’ll soon get a lesson in violence.”

Krystal’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 18th of March 2024, 13:00pm

The scene opens in Krystal’s Las Vegas home where the Aussie is busy going over her TikTok analytics with Kelly and Hayley.

”Okay, things are looking good on the last TikTok vid we did.” Krystal commented as she leaned back in her computer chair and her sidekicks grinned in response. ”Right before I face the one experienced Bombshell at the bottom of the Bombshell Division’s totem pole, can’t wait to see what bullshit Bea makes up about me.”

“Aye, that does seem to be her whole personality, well, that and her infinite title shots.” Kelly responded as she shook her head and Krystal nodded in agreement. “Any idea why they stuck you in an opener against her?”

“No and I do want to know why because I should really be above this bullshit by this point.” Krystal responded as she shook her head and her sidekicks nodded in agreement. ”Do you girls know how long it’s been since I last opened a Climax Control? Don’t answer that, because that hasn’t happened since the early days of my Roulette Title reign!”

“And that was three years ago.” Hayley nodded in agreement as she sat down on the couch and rested her hands behind her head. “Which was also the last time you wrestled Bea, wasn’t it?”

”Yeah, I wrestled her three times in 2021, one in the Triple Threat that led to my reign, again in my second defence and then in the five pack challenge that served as one of my last defences.” Krystal nodded in response as she thought back to her early days as an SCW Bombshell. ”This is the first time I’ve fought her in singles competition though but all those matches have the same thing in common: I won all those encounters.”

“Well, yeah, if you hadn’t won those defences then your reign would’ve been a lot shorter.” Hayley nodded in agreement and Kystal frowned. “What? What did I say?”

”Oh nothing! You just reminded me of how my Roulette Title Reign ended in 2022, or the fact that I never got a proper return match with Ruby until after her short as reign had ended.” Krystal grunted in response and Hayley winced at the Aussie’s tone of voice. ”It doesn’t matter, because 2024 will be when I will finally have my Year of the Wolfe and no one is going to stand in my way!”

“I don’t know, Tempest did a pretty good job at standing in your way at My Bloody Valentine.” Kelly pointed out and Krystal glared at her. “Shutting up now!”

”Watch what you say Kelly or I might tell Tempest that you want another crack at her the next time we’re at the Go Gym!” Krystal warned her at which point the Irish girl wisely shut up.

(Krystal’s inner thoughts)

”Is this really what I’ve been reduced too? Wrestling Bea Barnhart in the opening match of the penultimate Climax Control before Blaze of fucking glory? No, I won’t allow thus to become my fate for the foreseeable future.

Not when I’m wrestling the potential future of the division in Erika Moore at the PPV at least! Now I know what you’re thinking, it can’t get worse than this right? Well, off the three Blaze of Glories that have aired since I signed my SCW Contract in 2020, I’ve only wrestled twice, once against a washed up legend and again against someone who rage quit the same night that I beat her because she stood up for her piece of shit friend.

Off course, that last match got vastly overshadowed by an event that took place earlier that night that basically set me on my current path but I digress.

Let Bea make up all the bullshit that moron wants, the one thing that she won’t be able to deny is how badly I beat her empty head in on Sunday.

And Erika? You’re about to learn what it’s like to have a winning streak cut short!”

Krystal’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Wednesday the 20th of March 2024, 11:00am

It was Wednesday morning at Krystal’s home and the Aussie wrestler was checking her e-mails at her computer.

”New Patreon subscriber, new YouTube member, new Twitch subscriber, stuff from Bandcamp.” Krystal muttered to herself as she went through the e-mails in her Gmail account. ”Things are slowly but surely building up.”

”Glad to see that you are taking this seriously.” Makayla commented as she entered the room and Krystal glanced over at her girlfriend. ”Not so sure about the wrestling side of things.”

”The SCW brain trust has me wrestling Bea Barnhart in this week’s opener, how exactly am I supposed to take that seriously?!” Krystal grunted in response as she turned to face Makayla. ”And don’t even get me started on wrestling that newcomer at Blaze of Glory!”

”I mean, Erika’s been impressive since her debut.” Makayla pointed out and Krystal frowned in response. ”Besides, what’s the problem with opening a show exactly?!”

”The problem is that the last I wrestled in an opener on Climax Control was three years ago!” Krystal responded as she shook her head and Makayla let out a deep breath. ”And I’m very certain that that dates back to before my Roulette Title reign!”

”Do you mean your first Roulette Contenders Match that basically set up Royal Purple to win the title and then lose it too you or the Triple Threat that basically set you on the path to becoming champion?” Makayla asked as she folded her arms and Krystal just shook her head. ”I was still living in Australia at the time, remember? Don’t blame me for getting some details mixed up.”

”Does it really matter? The only thing that matters is that I should be above matches like this!” Krystal insisted as she let out an angry grunt. ”Hell, Harper Mason has been after a return match with Bea for months and they have her wrestling the other Crystal, do they even pay attention to what their own talent is saying?!”

”Either that or they didn’t want to give the commentators a headache by having two Crystals wrestling the same singles match! And yes, I know you spell your name with a K instead of a C but they still sound the same when said out loud!” Makayla responded with a frown and Krystal shook her head. ”And in case you’ve forgotten, we’ve got a little anniversary coming up in May.”

”If you mean Cara and Zosia’s first birthdays, I haven’t forgotten, nor have I forgotten that I wasn’t allowed to attend their birth because of everything I was doing on SCW TV.” Krystal pointed out that fact and Makayla sighed as she shook her head. ”I still haven’t forgiven your extended family for puling that shit, I know we were separated but they were still my daughters.”

”And Penelope still thinks that I’m a fool for taking you back, we can rant about that until the cows come home.” Makayla sighed before their German Sheperd Garrus entered the room with his tail wagging and Makayla started stroking him. ”Though compared to your family mine’s practically full of saints, wasn’t your dad dying the last time you heard from them?”

”Last I heard from Kai? The bastard’s just hanging on but the docs at the prison all agree that he’ll be lucky to make it to June.” Krystal responded with a grunt and Makayla nodded. ”Anyway, I’ve got an idiot’s ass to kick this Sunday but I have some things to get off my chest as well.”

”I’m just glad that you’re not repeating the mistakes you made last year.” Makayla responded before she started to walk off. ”Because that whole saga was started by you keeping things like that bottled up rather than talk about shit.” Makaya added before she walked off.

(Krystal’s inner thoughts)

”What do you expect me to say about Bea Barnhart at this point?

One of the worst records in the division yet still manages to find herself in title matches and that’s not even counting her husband Bill, constantly makes up shit about her opponents that just isn’t even remotely true and refuses to admit when she’s wrong, yet she’s always trotted out whenever a champion needs a challenger or if there’s a show in need of a filler match, really, take your pick and she’s probably done it in SCW.

Well, aside from actually holding a title, no one in SCW would let Bea taint a title just by touching it for more than a second and really, that one time she stole the SCW Bombshell Roulette championship from me will be the only ever time she’ll hold a singles title in SCW.

It’s a simple fact of life, Bea Barnhart is a waste of oxygen and everyone will be better off when her and her moronic husband finally retire! I am counting the days on my calendar until that happens as we speak.”

Nevada Dessert
Thursday the 21st of March 2024, 21:00pm

*promo time*

Oh boy.

”Is this really what I’ve been reduced too? Opening a random Climax Control against Bea fucking Barnhart?! What? Was Taylor Sweet too busy getting her walking papers? Kallie too busy being a beacon of positivity in the division? Or ”Candy 2.0” as I like to call her? God help us if Mark decides to give her control of Climax Control for a cycle!” Krystal asks as she shakes her head. ”They really are scraping the bottom of the barrel here, aren’t they? I’m just going to say this now, I am above this bullshit!”

Krystal says with a scowl on her face.

”Bea, do you even realize how you are viewed by the rest of the division? You are a joke and the punchline stopped being funny long ago!” Krystal added as she flipped some hair over her shoulder. ”You constantly spread lies about your opponents, in fact I’m half expecting you to say that I’m from New Zealand instead of Australia, that’s how much of a reputation you have, and don’t even get me started on your place in the perennial challengers roster! At least Mercedes Vargas is a former champion, at least Seleana Zdunich has her wife to leach off of, what do you have Bea? Oh, that’s right, one Mixed Tag Team Title reign.”

Krystal shakes her head.

”A mixed tag team title reign that was nipped in the bed because Alicia Lukas felt like using her Queen for a Day Powers to do a favour for Mercer and stuck him with Tempest in a Mixed Tag Team Title Match, I’ve taken shits longer than your one pathetic reign Bea!” Krystal grunts as she flips some hair over her shoulder. ”Yet you keep getting shot after shot, opportunity after opportunity, every time you fall short and every time you get up and get ready for your next ill-gotten opportunity, blackmail is a magical thing, isn’t it Bea? Because I can’t imagine how you keep getting shots otherwise!”

Shame.

”Yet far more deserving, honest and talented Bombshells have to wait their turn because it’s time for your bi-annual title shot, I’m not saying that someone like Kallie would’ve been a better challenger for Bobbie than you, oh wait, I am, she would’ve gotten more height on that Crossbody off the top of the cage at least! When I talk about influencing the division for the better Bea? It’s idiots like you that I talk about because you outstayed your welcome years ago.” Krystal adds before she spits to the ground. ”When I said that I should be above this bullshit I meant it! My Roulette Title Reign record has stood for three years, no one has come close to it in the Bombshell Division and this is the best they’ve got for me? Bea Barnhart in an opening match? What a fucking joke!”

It's that simple.

”This match is an insult to me and I refuse to see it any other way, and in case any of the brain trust in the Bombshell Division decide to jump all over me for this comment? I don’t give a fuck because I’m speaking the truth.” Krystal said as she shook her head. ”And at Climax Control I will show the whole division why that is a fact! Erika, I’m sure you’re going to watch my match against Bea closely so consider this a preview for the match at Blaze of Glory.”

And with that Krystal decided to wrap things up.

”And try not to rage quit when I beat you and end your undefeated streak, my last Blaze of Glory opponent can tell you all about that.” Krystal added before returning to her car. ”And Bea? Whilst the rest of the division hopes that you beat me because god fucking forbid that I have success ever again, I’ll be wondering how the fuck you are still around because “The Nightmare Dressed Like a Day Dream” Krystal Wolfe is above meaningless opening matches with the likes of a lowlife like you! But I will beat you at “Influencing the Division Part II: Same Old Song And Dance" because I kick ass for the content!”

Krystal got in her car and drove off as the scene fades.