Author Topic: Let's Rock & Roll: An Alexandra Calaway and Miles Kasey Tag Match  (Read 60 times)

Offline AlexandraCalaway

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
Calaway Estate
Dallas, Tx
3/5/24
Family Time: Off Camera

The scene opens in a quiet moment in Alexandra’s backyard, where Alexandra sits, lost in thought, staring at a photo in her hand. Mika approaches, noticing Alexandra's distant look.

"Hey, Alex. What's on your mind? You’ve not been this quiet since well, before I could remember. Normally you are talking my ear off. No talking about wedding plans.. No mention of your new life. What’s up?"

Alexandra looks up, a faint smile touching her lips as she sees Mika. She gestures for Mika to sit beside her.

"Just thinking about the past, Mika. Remembering things I'd rather forget. But like most people’s pasts, they come back with a vengeance."

Mika sits down, placing a comforting hand on Alexandra's shoulder.

"You can talk to me, you know that, right? What’s up bitch?"

Alexandra nods, taking a deep breath before speaking. Giving words to what was going on in her mind.

"Do you remember Alexander Raven and Luna Vanity? They tried to bring me into their little team, their family, but I didn't do it. I was too caught up in my own battles and wanted to prove myself in Sin City Wrestling, my now ONLY home for this industry."

Mika's expression turns serious as she considers Alexandra's words.

"Alexandra, you did the right thing. Luna and Alexander, they wanted to use you. They saw you as a tool, a means to an end. They didn't care about you, not like we do. We are your family, those two.. They saw someone with a violent streak so deep that they wanted to use it."

Alexandra looks surprised, processing Mika's words.

"But... you and my brother aren’t here. You two are busy taking care of your family.” She let out an exasperated sigh. “And Johns off with his family right now.."

"They wanted to mold you into something you're not, to use your darkness for their own gain. You were right to walk away, to choose your own path. And look how high you soared."

"I’ve always kind of done that. But what would have happened had I accepted their friendship. Would they have been there when I was at my lowest, or would they have kicked me lower? I don’t know, I just.."

Mika interrupted her train of thought, not letting her say what she thought that the woman would say.

"No, Alex. You were the one who saw through their facade, who saw the truth behind their words. You were strong enough to walk away, to forge your own path. And look where you are now. You're stronger, wiser, and more determined than ever." Mika shook her head. “You and Miles have a great team formed, it just takes time to actually gain any traction in a company that big."

Alexandra smiles, a sense of relief washing over her.

"Thank you, Mika. Thank you for helping me see that. I don't know where I'd be without you sometimes."

"You'd be right here, Alex. Right here, with me, with your friends, with your family. Because no matter what, we're always here for you. Always."

The two women sit together, sharing a moment of understanding and support, the weight of the past lifting off Alexandra's shoulders. The back door opens, and Damien, Alexandra's brother, walks out to join them, a concerned look on his face as he sees Alexandra and Mika deep in conversation. He walks over and sits down beside them.

"Hey, sis. Everything okay?"

Alexandra looks up, surprised to see Damien but grateful for his presence.

"Hey, Damien. Yeah, everything's fine. Just reminiscing about the past. It’s hard to think that it’s about to be year two of me being in Sin City Wrestling. I’ve done so much, yet when it matters the most, I fail. Maybe they are right about me."

Damien nods, glancing at the photo in Alexandra's hand.

"Ah, I see. Thinking about the old days, huh?"

"Yeah, something like that."

Mika looks at Damien, a thoughtful expression on her face.

"Damien, do you remember Alexander Raven and Luna Vanity? Alexandra was just telling me about them."

Damien's expression darkens at the mention of their names.

"Yeah, I remember them. They were trouble, always trying to manipulate people to further their own agenda."

"Mika was just telling me that I did the right thing by walking away from them. That they wanted to use me."

Damien nods, placing a reassuring hand on Alexandra's shoulder.

"She's right, sis. You made the right choice. They were toxic, and you didn't need that kind of negativity in your life."

Alexandra looks at Damien, gratitude shining in her eyes.

"Thank you, Damien. I always value your opinion. You and Mika have been my rock through all of this."

Damien smiles, squeezing her shoulder gently.

"That's what family is for. We're always here for you, no matter what. You're stronger than you think, and you've come so far. I'm proud of you."

Alexandra smiles, feeling a sense of peace and gratitude wash over her. She knows that no matter what challenges lie ahead, she has her family and friends by her side, ready to support her every step of the way.

Calaway Estate
Dallas, Tx
3/6/24
Blog Post: Off Camera

The Fires of Redemption: Alexandra Calaway's Journey in Sin City Wrestling

In the world of professional wrestling, victories and defeats are part of the journey. They shape us, define us, and sometimes haunt us. For me, Alexandra Calaway, my journey in Sin City Wrestling has been a rollercoaster of triumphs and setbacks, but through it all, one loss stands out—the defeat at the hands of Luna Vanity.

It was a match that mattered, a match that had consequences beyond the ring. Luna and I had a history, a rivalry fueled by personal animosity and professional pride. When we clashed in that fateful match, the stakes were high, and the outcome was devastating. Luna emerged victorious, and I was left to ponder my defeat.

That loss cut deep, a wound that refused to heal. It was a reminder of my fallibility, of the fact that even the strongest can be defeated. But in that moment of darkness, I found a spark, a tiny ember of determination that refused to be extinguished. That loss became fuel for the fire burning inside me, a fire that would drive me to greater heights.

Since that defeat, I have fought tooth and nail to climb back up the ladder, to prove to myself and to the world that I am not defined by my losses but by my resilience. I have faced formidable opponents, conquered insurmountable odds, and reclaimed my rightful place at the top of the mountain.

Now, as I stand on the precipice of redemption, I look back at that loss to Luna Vanity not with regret but with gratitude. It was a wake-up call, a reminder that greatness is not achieved without sacrifice and struggle. And as I prepare to face Luna once again, I do so with a renewed sense of purpose, a burning desire to right the wrongs of the past and emerge victorious.

Luna Vanity may have won the battle, but the war is far from over. I am stronger, wiser, and more determined than ever before. And when I step into that ring to face Luna once again, I will do so not just for myself but for everyone who has ever faced defeat and refused to stay down. The fires of redemption burn bright within me, and nothing will stand in my way.

In the annals of my wrestling career, losses have been as much a part of my story as victories. Each defeat, each setback, has been a stepping stone, a lesson in resilience and determination. They have tested my resolve, pushed me to my limits, and ultimately made me stronger. Luna Vanity's victory over me was just one chapter in a larger narrative, a narrative of perseverance and triumph.

With every loss, I have emerged stronger, more determined, more focused. I have learned from my mistakes, honed my skills, and grown as a wrestler and as a person. Each defeat has fueled my fire, igniting a passion within me to be the best, to never settle for mediocrity, to always strive for greatness.

This match may be a bump in the road, a temporary setback, but it is not the end of my journey. When the dust settles and the bell tolls, I will rise again, stronger than ever before. I will use this defeat as motivation, as fuel for the fire that burns within me. And when I step back into the ring to challenge for the World Bombshell Championship, I will do so with a renewed sense of purpose and determination.

For me, wrestling is more than just a sport. It is a passion, a calling, a way of life. It is about pushing myself to the limit, testing my boundaries, and never backing down from a challenge. Luna Vanity may have defeated me once, but she will not defeat me again. I will train harder, fight harder, and be ready to face her head-on, knowing that victory is within my grasp.

So to all my fans, to all those who have supported me on this journey, I say this: do not count me out, do not write me off. This loss is just a blip on the radar, a momentary setback. The best is yet to come, and when I reclaim my shot at the World Bombshell Championship, I will do so with the heart of a champion, ready to take on whatever challenges come my way.

Alexandra Calaway….

Summerland Beach
Santa Barbara, California
3/8/24
It’s on:  On Camera

The scene transitions to a picturesque Summerland beach in Santa Barbara, California, where Alexandra stands with the ocean waves crashing behind her. The sun is setting, casting a warm glow over the scene.

"Here we are, in beautiful Santa Barbara, on the cusp of something great. Miles and I, we've been through it all together. We've faced the highs and the lows, the victories and the defeats. And tonight, under the California sun, we're writing a new chapter. This match, it's not just about redemption. It's about proving that we're not just a team, we're a family. Miles, he's more than a partner to me. He's a friend, a confidant, a brother. And together, we're unstoppable."

She walks along the beach, the sand shifting beneath her shoeless feet. She stops and looks out at the ocean, the waves crashing against the shore.

"I know what you're thinking, Raven, Vanity. You think you have the upper hand. You think you know our weaknesses, our vulnerabilities. But let me tell you something. You've never faced a team like us before. You've never faced the fire, the determination, the sheer will to win that Miles and I possess. You have faced us solo, one on one. But you get the two of us out there together, cheering each other on.  There’s nothing we can’t face and defeat.  But it’s cute that you think you have us all figured out."

She turns back to the camera, her eyes burning with intensity.

"Tonight, we're not just fighting for ourselves. We're fighting for everyone who's ever doubted us, everyone who's ever counted us out. We're fighting for the underdogs, the ones who refuse to back down in the face of adversity. We're fighting for everyone who's ever had to claw and scratch for every inch of success."

She walks back towards the camera, her voice unwavering.

"So, Raven, Vanity, you better be ready. Because tonight, you're facing the best. You're facing two warriors who will stop at nothing to claim victory. You're facing Alexandra Calaway and Miles Kasey, and we're coming for you with everything we've got. So get ready, because tonight, the beach isn't the only thing that's going to be heating up in Santa Barbara.  And the next time you hear from me, will be just that, my final words on this subject. When it’s over, this time, it’s over. I have a few choice words for both of you, but this isn’t the moment for that. Just know that before we face off, you’ll hear from me again. You see that..”

She looked out over the ocean at the setting sun, gesturing towards it.

“That’s the sun setting on you and Luna’s sanity. Because when I’m done with both of you, nothing will ever be the same again.”

She smiled and blew a kiss at the camera as it faded to black.

Mar Monte Hotel
3/8/24
Some Goodbyes are the hardest: Off Camera

The sun was beginning to set over the Pacific Ocean, casting a golden hue over the Mar Monte Hotel as Alexandra and John stood on the balcony of their room, taking in the breathtaking view.

"I can't believe how beautiful it is here," Alexandra said, leaning against the railing. "I never want to leave."

John wrapped his arm around her shoulders, pulling her close. "I know, it's amazing. Which is why I thought we could make tonight extra special."

He led her downstairs to the lobby, where a vintage car was waiting to take them to Stearns Wharf. As they drove along the coast, the cool ocean breeze ruffled Alexandra's hair, and she felt a sense of peace wash over her. When they arrived at the wharf, John took her hand and led her to a quaint seafood restaurant overlooking the water. They shared a delicious meal, laughing and talking as if they didn't have a care in the world. As they finished their meal, John's demeanor shifted slightly, and Alexandra could tell something was on his mind.

"Alexandra, there's something I need to talk to you about," John said, his voice serious.

Alexandra's heart skipped a beat. "What is it, John? Is everything okay?"

John sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I just got a call from my family. There's some stuff going on back home that I need to take care of. I have to head back tonight, they need me there tomorrow."

Alexandra's heart sank. She knew how much John's family meant to him, and she couldn't imagine how difficult this must be for him.

"I understand, John. Family comes first," Alexandra said, placing a comforting hand on his arm.

John smiled gratefully at her. "Thank you, Alexandra. I hate to cut our trip short, but I promise I'll be back by your side as soon as I can. And when I do, we'll pick up right where we left off."

Alexandra nodded, trying to hide the disappointment she felt. She knew John had to go, but she couldn't help but wish they could stay in this moment forever.

As they walked back to the car, John took her hand in his, squeezing it gently. "I love you, Alexandra. And I'll be back before you know it."

"I love you too, John," Alexandra said, giving his hand a reassuring squeeze. "Take care of yourself, and your family. We'll get through this together."

As they arrived back at the Mar Monte Hotel, Alexandra felt a lump form in her throat. She didn't want this night to end, knowing it might be a while before she saw John again. They stood outside the hotel, under the soft glow of the streetlights, holding each other close. Alexandra could see the sadness in John's eyes, mirroring her own feelings.

"I wish things were different, Alexandra. I wish I didn't have to leave," John said, his voice breaking slightly.

Alexandra brushed away a tear, smiling through her own sadness. "I know, John. But we'll get through this. Just promise me you'll come back to me."

John nodded, pulling her into a tight embrace. "I promise, Alexandra. I'll be back as soon as I can. And when I do, we'll start planning our future together."

They held each other for a few more moments, neither wanting to let go. But eventually, they knew they had to say goodbye.

"I love you, John," Alexandra said, her voice barely above a whisper.

"I love you too, Alexandra," John replied, his voice full of emotion.

With one last lingering hug, John got into the car and drove away, leaving Alexandra standing alone outside the hotel, tears streaming down her face. She watched until his car disappeared into the night, feeling the weight of his absence already settling in her heart.

Mar Monte Hotel
Santa Barabara, California
3/8/24
Lost in thought: Off Camera

In her hotel room at the Mar Monte Hotel, Alexandra found herself grappling with doubt, a feeling she was unaccustomed to. Sitting in front of the vanity mirror, she stared at her reflection, trying to make sense of the conflicting emotions swirling inside her.

"This doubt is irrational," she whispered to herself, but the words felt hollow. Ever since her last tag match where she and Miles had suffered a defeat, a seed of uncertainty had taken root in her mind. She knew it was normal to have setbacks in wrestling, but the fear that the loss was all her fault lingered at the back of her thoughts.

"You're being ridiculous," she chided herself, standing up and pacing the room. "You've trained hard, you're at the top of your game. One loss doesn't define you."

Despite her attempts at reassurance, the doubt persisted, gnawing at her confidence. She sat back down in front of the mirror, her reflection a picture of uncertainty. "Maybe I'm just not cut out for this. Maybe I'm not as good as I thought I was," she thought, her brow furrowing.

"No, stop it," she scolded herself, shaking her head. "You're a fighter, Alexandra. You've overcome challenges before, and you'll overcome this one too."

As she stared at her reflection, a mixture of determination and fear flickered in her eyes. "I won't let this doubt consume me. I won't let it weaken me," she vowed, trying to muster the same fierce determination she showed in the ring.

Just then, her phone rang. It was Miles. "We need to talk," he said when she answered, his tone serious.

"What about?" she asked, curious about what could be so urgent.

"About the match, about your doubts, about what's next for you," Miles replied, his voice calm but firm.

“I know, I’m sorry that I let us down last time.” She spoke softly. “It wont happen again, not this time, nor anytime to come.”

“Alexandra, just meet me so we can talk all this over. It can be discussed more in person.”

Alexandra hesitated for a moment, unsure if she was ready to confront her fears. But something in Miles' tone reassured her, and she agreed to meet him, hoping that their conversation would provide the clarity and strength she needed to face the uncertainty that lay ahead in her wrestling career and in her team with Miles Kasey.

Summerland Beach
3/8/24
Speaking my mind:  On Camera

The camera comes up on Alexandra who’s sitting on a rock at Summerland Beach again, this time her hair is blowing in the light breeze coming off the water, the moon shimmering down on her and dancing over the water as the waves lightly roll in.

“I said you all would see me again before the match, and here I am. Luna.. I hope you are paying attention my dear.”

Luna Vanity. The name alone was enough to elicit a mixture of emotions from Alexandra Calaway. They had a history, a long and tumultuous one that stretched back to the Blast from the Past tournament where Luna played a pivotal role in Alexandra's defeat. But Luna, like so many others before her, seemed to believe that she was the one who had created Alexandra's fire, that she was the reason for Alexandra's relentless pursuit of success in Sin City Wrestling.

"Let's talk about Luna Vanity for a moment. Luna, Luna, Luna... you've been a thorn in my side for far too long. You seem to think that you've had some kind of influence on my career here in Sin City Wrestling. That you've somehow shaped me into the wrestler I am today. Well, let me set the record straight. You haven't. Not in the slightest.”

But Alexandra knew better. She knew that her drive, her determination, came from within herself. Luna may have been a catalyst, a spark that ignited the flames, but the fire had always been there, burning bright and fierce.

“Yes, you may have been a factor in some of my losses, but you were never the reason for my success. That fire, that drive, that's always been within me. It's what pushes me to be better, to strive for greatness. You were just another opponent, another obstacle to overcome. And overcome you, I did.  I became a champion and defended that title, no matter what was thrown at me. Until the one that does deserve my thanks came along.  Bobbie Dahl.”

It was true that after her loss to Luna, Alexandra had worked harder than ever before. She had pushed herself to the limit, both physically and mentally, determined to prove that she was not defined by her defeats. And her efforts had paid off. She had climbed the ranks, fought her way to the top, and captured the Bombshell Roulette Championship, a title she held proudly for one hundred and twelve days. But Luna seemed to think that she was the one who had shaped Alexandra into the wrestler she was today. She had made no secret of her belief that she was the superior athlete, the better competitor. She had taunted and mocked Alexandra, trying to get under her skin, trying to diminish her accomplishments.

“But I do have to thank you, Luna. Not for shaping my career, but for showing me once again that you don't see me as a threat. Your doubt in me only fuels my fire, only makes me more determined to prove you wrong. So thank you, Luna, for underestimating me. It just makes my soon to be victory over you that much sweeter."

But Alexandra refused to let Luna's words affect her. She knew her own worth, she knew what she was capable of. Luna may have won their last encounter, but Alexandra was determined to prove that it was just a bump in the road, a temporary setback. She had faced adversity before, she had overcome challenges that seemed insurmountable. Luna was just another obstacle in her path, another opponent to conquer. And conquer her, she would.

“That brings me to you Alexander Raven.”

In the world of professional wrestling, alliances can be fragile things, easily shattered by the weight of ambition and ego. For Alexandra Calaway, her partnership with Alexander Raven during the Blast from the Past tournament was meant to be a stepping stone to success. However, as time passed and the dust settled, it became clear that their alliance was built on shaky ground.

“For Alexander Raven, his feud with me has become a defining chapter in his career, one filled with bitterness, blame, and a burning desire for revenge. But as I look back on our tumultuous history, I see a different story unfolding.”

As the one-year anniversary of Alexandra's tenure in Sin City Wrestling approached, memories of her partnership with Alexander Raven came flooding back. It was a time of uncertainty and tension, as both wrestlers were eager to prove themselves in a new environment. For Alexandra, it was an opportunity to show the world what she was capable of, to carve out a place for herself in the annals of SCW history. But for Alexander, it seemed to be something else entirely.

“With my one-year anniversary coming up, I have had some time to look back on everything that’s happened in the past year, all of my downfalls and accomplishments. Each one falls on me and me alone. No one else. Can you say the same?”

In the aftermath of the Blast from the Past tournament, Alexander Raven's career took a nosedive. Losses piled up, championships slipped through his fingers, and his once-promising future began to dim. And in his eyes, Alexandra was to blame. He saw her as a hindrance, a weight around his neck that dragged him down into the depths of failure. He couldn't see past his own ego to recognize that his shortcomings were his own doing.

“Alexander Raven's accusations against me are nothing new. He blames me for his downfalls, for his failures in the ring. He sees me as the catalyst for his decline, the reason why he has fallen from grace. But in my eyes, his words ring hollow. I know that I am not to blame for his shortcomings, just as Luna Vanity is not the cause of mine.”

As the months passed, Alexander's resentment towards Alexandra grew. He became bitter and spiteful, lashing out at her at every opportunity. He blamed her for his failures, refusing to take responsibility for his own actions. But Alexandra knew the truth. She knew that she was not responsible for Alexander's downfall. She had fought tooth and nail for her victories, earning her place in SCW through hard work and dedication.

“Luna, Alexander's "lady love," claims to be my catalyst, the one who ignited the fire within me. But I know that my drive and determination come from within. I have fought tooth and nail for every victory, earning my place in Sin City Wrestling through hard work and dedication. Luna's claims are nothing but delusions of grandeur, a desperate attempt to cling to relevance in a world that has passed her by.”

Now, as the BFTP tournament loomed on the horizon once again, Alexandra found herself reflecting on her past with Alexander. She realized that their partnership had been doomed from the start, poisoned by Alexander's jealousy and insecurity. But she also realized that she had grown stronger because of it. She had learned to trust in herself, to believe in her abilities, regardless of what others might say.

“As I look ahead to my upcoming matches, I can't help but feel a sense of anticipation. I know that Alexander Raven will stop at nothing to seek his revenge, to prove once and for all that I am the cause of his downfall. But I also know that I am more than capable of handling whatever he throws my way.”

As she prepared to face whatever challenges lay ahead in the BFTP tournament, Alexandra knew that she would do so with her head held high. She would not let Alexander Raven's bitterness and resentment hold her back. She would prove, once and for all, that she was a force to be reckoned with in Sin City Wrestling, with or without his approval.  Alexandra looked out over the water, watching the waves flow back and forth.

“As I prepare to watch Miles tear him apart, I know that I will be ready for whatever comes my way. I will not back down from a challenge, no matter how formidable my opponent may be. Luna and Alexander have one hell of a night coming their way. Miles is primed and ready to roll. And I’m going to rock Luna’s world.”

She turns back to the camera, giving a soft smile to it.

"Alexander Raven, listen closely. The last man who claimed he was a Raven that stepped to me, found his title to be around my waist after our bout in the middle of a ring. So I ask you, how do you think you'll fare in this match? You come here blaming me for your downfalls, claiming I was your catalyst, much like your lady love Luna claims to be mine. But let me make something clear to you. You, nor Luna, nor anyone else, shaped my career in Sin City Wrestling. My fire, my determination, that's all within myself. Luna, she doubts me, she thinks I'm not a threat. And you, Alexander, you blame me for your own shortcomings. But let me tell you something. Blaming me won't change a thing. Blaming me won't make you a better wrestler. Blaming me won't erase the fact that you lost. And when you step into that ring with Miles, I can't wait to watch him tear you apart. You see, Alexander, you're not the first man to underestimate me, to blame me for his failures. And you won't be the last. But mark my words, when this match is over, when Miles is done with you, you'll understand that the only person responsible for your success or failure is yourself. So go ahead, blame me, blame Luna, blame anyone you want. But when you're lying on the mat, defeated, remember this moment. Remember that you were warned."

As Alexandra finishes her speech, Miles walks up, a determined look on his face, ready to take on Alexander Raven.