Author Topic: GEORGIE ROBERTSON v TAYLOR SWEET  (Read 690 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
GEORGIE ROBERTSON v TAYLOR SWEET
« on: February 05, 2024, 09:27:29 AM »
Please post all roleplays here! Have fun and good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Georgie Girl

• View Profile
Re: GEORGIE ROBERTSON v TAYLOR SWEET
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2024, 11:49:40 PM »
Grunts and moans can be heard coming from a room behind a door that is cracked open slightly.  Moving closer, a lone cameraman can be seen filming into the room where a trio appear to be training, rather two are as the third sits at a bench with a tablet in her hand, her attention on it.  The paparazzo is quiet as he pulls out a cell phone and directs it into the space to film the occupants.

Standing behind a rather large and beaten up heavy bag, William Robertson holds it steady as his sister is swinging wildly at the canvas with vicious roundhouse kicks and haymakers that seem intent on beating from the hold of Robertson.

William Robertson:  Bloody hell Georgie…when you told me you wanted  to train for this match you are in, I wasn't thinking you would be so violent.

Lalita:   Obviously Billy, you have no idea what she is going to need to do in this blood bath brawl against those other bombshells.  If I am honest, I am surprised she hasn’t drawn blood on ya.

Breathing heavily, Georgie doesn’t say anything as she continues the assault on the bag. Suddenly the sound of a message arriving is heard amid the grunts and punches landing on the canvas of the heavy bag.

Lalita:   Bloody hell!

William Robertson:  Oy, what’s that for?

Lalita:   They pulled Georgie out of the match.

William lets go of the heavy bag just as Georgie sends it swinging into him with a wild kick.  William stumbles forward as Georgie wipes her forearm over her forehead pushing the sweaty hair out of her eyes.

Georgie Robertson:   What are you on about Lal?  It was announced on Climax Control that I was in the bloody bloodbath match.

William Robertson:  Yeah, that has been what we have been training her for Lalita.  Quit funning us.

Lalita:  I wish I were.  I have the email right here.

Georgie Robertson:   What does it say Lal?

Lalita:  It says that you were taken out of the bombshell blood bath brawl and have been given an easy match…in my opinion if you were to ask me.  Tossin’ ya at a new bombshell like you are a throw away match filler.

Georgie moves towards Lalita with bad intentions as the cameraman continues to film them, the audio catching the cursing coming from William who had fallen to the floor and was sitting there, his elbows on his knees as Georgie looks over the shoulder of Lalita who looks up at her friend.

Lalita:   What are you going to do Georgie?

An angered Georgie moves back to the heavy bag and slams a fist into it. 

Georgie Robertson:   What can I do yeah?  I guess I am going to be beating the bloody hell out of a bird and ending her career before it even begins.

Lalita:  But Georgie…

Georgie Robertson:    Let it go Lal.  I don’t want to rabbit on about it anymore.  I’ll see you later.

Georgie heads towards the door where the paparazzo scrambles to get out of there only to be caught filming as Georgie slams the door open     

Georgie Robertson:     Who the hell are you?  Wait…

Georgie takes in the camera in his hand and grabs him by the shirtfront with a smile.

Georgie Robertson:  Come with me…

Georgie pulls him after her as she heads towards a locker room down the hall.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A wall of pictures is seen behind Georgie Robertson who has a pair of boxing gloves draped over her shoulders, her hair is a rather sweaty mess and a smirk on her face.

Georgie Robertson:   Let me make this quick.  I have to say that I am disappointed in what has happened and sad to say that means that I am going to be coming to My Bloody Valentine with the hump.

Georgie leans forward, the hair falling over her left eye as she tilts her head as if fighting to control her temper.

Georgie Robertson:   And what that may mean for Taylor Sweet is that I am going to batter you bloody because I am pissed.  And it is no fault of yours that this is going to happen.  You see, I was preparing for a match that someone of my skill level would be ready for.  But then you had to show up with wanting to join the rest of the birds in the bombshell division and rather than give you an opponent that was not scheduled for a match, you made management take me out of the match I was ready for.  I don’t know if you were being a mug or not but that is neither here nor there because I…

Georgie pauses for a moment before once more speaking.   

Georgie Robertson:   I am ready to smash you in their stead.  You just turned up in the wrong place at the wrong time Taylor and that means your very first match may bloody well be your last.

Georgie Robertson:   And let me tell you something else…or rather send a message using your body for all the other birds in the division and management.  Don’t piss me about otherwise people are going to get hurt yeah.  This is not a threat, this is a bloody promise.

With that, Georgie gets to her feet and then moves to the cameraman who is filming and blocks out his camera sending the view to black.