Author Topic: Sisterly (In-Law) Love  (Read 882 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Sisterly (In-Law) Love
« on: January 19, 2024, 11:46:23 PM »
New Orleans, Louisiana
French Quarter
October 23rd

Two days had passed since Crystal had her big drug addicted outburst in front of Daniel J. Morgan, London Underground, and her wife Seleana. Christina had vowed that she would clean her life up. It was the only way that she would ever mend any relationship within SCW but more importantly than that it was the only way to make things right with Seleana. High Stakes might have been the night before but today marked the day that the stakes would be raised for Crystal but today had marked Crystal’s first day in trying to reach an alcohol and drug free life. She was out of her comfort zone as she had stepped foot into the Lacroix home. For those wondering Crystal had a huge network of in-laws she could have received support from. She had decided to have her older sister in-law Zenna Zdunich be her sponsor in New Orleans. However being with Zenna meant she was going to be in a home with Zenna’s wife Linnea Lacroix, her sister Alissa Lacroix, and Kate Steele’s sister Kelly Taylor. All of them had made up the rock band American Murder Log.

It felt for Crystal to be far from home despite having her sister in-law there she still felt out of place. However, despite how Crystal had felt the reality of the situation is that this was the best possible place for Crystal to be. All four of those women had reached sobriety in 2016 and 2017 respectively so if anybody would have the best chance of getting Crystal on the right track it was those women. Crystal had reached the front door of the home. She held her suitcase in one hand and her other hand had slowly reached for the doorbell… She was about to press it when something had pulled her away. She decided to leave her suitcase on the porch as she walked away from the home.

She shook her head in disgust as she only one thought on her mind.

“I am not staying here… I am not going to bother with going there… Why would I want to stay with the sister in-law when I can do things my own way?! Whatever Zenna… You won’t be seeing me…”

With that Crystal had walked by herself for ten minutes. She had found herself on Bourbon Street and was amazed at all of the people she saw crowding the streets. It wasn’t as busy as it was during Mardi Gras but it was still busy nonetheless. Right on Bourbon Street people were openly drinking alcohol right on the street. She smiled as she saw a bar named Tropical Isle an without thinking twice she walks inside with a grin on her face as a woman behind a desk asked her a question.

“How can we help you?!”

Crystal nodded.

“I would like a hand grenade…”

Hand grenade was the strongest alcoholic drink that a person could order in NOLA. It came in a green flume that was shaped into a grenade. Crystal paid the woman before she walked into another alcohol shop and made sure to order a frozen margarita. Bourbon Street felt like home to her she walked around consuming all the alcohol she could want. Police were posted around but they just sat on top of their horses to make sure everybody was acting orderly. They didn’t care about the alcohol consumption. Crystal continued to walk down the street until she eventually saw a scantily clad dressed woman standing outside a door. Crystal looked at the sign that read “Larry Flint’s Hustler Club”. The girl made a finger waving motion as she smiled at the Afro-Mexican.

“Why don’t you come inside and some of the Hustler Honeys will show you a good time…Maybe get one of us to give you a private dance…”

Crystal took the rest of her hand grenade as she threw the empty contents to the side. She winked back at the girl as she started to head inside, however the moment she does is the very moment that somebody grabs her arm and yanks her back.

“No… You aren’t going in there Christina…Ja… It’s a bad look and I am not going to let my sister know you were trying to have a private dance from another woman behind her back, Ja?!”

Crystal however finally gets a glance of the woman that had yanked her back. It is that of her sister in-law. The redhead stood at 5’8 and over 140 pounds. She was full of tattoos and just kept her eyes on her sister in-law. I promised Sel that I would look after her little star. What I didn’t expect was for you to just leave your suitcase on the steps and not even bother with coming inside. I didn’t want to believe it but I knew you would be here drinking your life away Ja?! It’s to be expected…”

Zenna just shakes her head as she keeps her eyes on her sister in-law.

“What I didn’t expect was for you to be so weak in your first day of trying to reach sobriety or that you would want another woman to dance on top of you that isn’t my sister. Sure you can use your “acting” skills to fool the world. It might work with my sister because she is deeply in love with you but it won’t work with me. I am not going to have you waste my time either. I can help you along the way, I can be your sponsor but YOU are the one that wants to make the change. You are the one that needs the change but it’s on you to initiate the first step…”

Crystal has had enough of the belittling as she gets right in her face ad screams at the top of her lungs.

“SHUT UP!!!! You don’t know anything about me or why I do what I do…I have had a rough life…”

Zenna just shakes her head before she finally let’s go of Crystal.

“That you had to go to alcohol and do some cocaine?! You act like I haven’t been there before. You aren’t the only one that has had a rough life Chrys… I could belittle you but honestly you should want to make this change. You got super drunk in front of your daughter, you got caught doing cocaine in front of my sister. Don’t you want to be in a position where you don’t have to do any of that again?!”

Crystal just walks away as she decides not to go in the strip club. Instead she walks away from Zenna completely turning her back on her.

“Whatever I don’t have to put up with this from a woman that is going to ridicule me. I would be better off getting high out of my mind and drinking my life away…No offence Z but I am not your problem so don’t become mine if you know what’s good for you…”

Zenna however is determined as she steps in front of Crystal and blocks her path. She puts a palm right into her chest causing Crystal to back up a few feet.

“That’s where you are wrong. The moment I made a promise to my sister that I would look after you is the very moment that you became my problem. On top of that you were my problem when you married my sister and that’s something that won’t ever change because you are family. Now let’s stop all of this and just go back to the house. We got a room for you the other girls are all excited to help you in your journey and we will get you cleaned up…”

Crystal begins to get upset as she glares daggers into the woman’s eyes.

“Fuck you Zenna! The truth is I don’t want your help because I don’t like you. You are part of the problem and have always been part of the problem…”

Zenna is taken back as she looks back at Crystal.

“Excuse me?! How am I part of THE PROBLEM!!!”

Crystal snaps back as she pushes Zenna hard.

“You are part of the reason why I drink and do drugs to begin with! Yes, I know I am a failure of a mother and of a wife but I made a promise in the very beginning when I taught Seleana how to wrestle. I told her that the two of us would be a tag team and we would be on this wrestling journey together. I don’t get the chance to be that team because she’s too damn busy teaming up with you that she doesn’t have time to TEAM UP with me! I always hated your Wild Side tag team because it meant you and Seleana was in a team when it should have been me and her. You went out and won three tag team championships together and I haven’t had the luxury of doing that with her…”

Crystal begins to get even angrier as her emotions get the better of her.

“That should have been me! I was the one who got her into wrestling when she was content with taking care of animals. I made a promise but because I was so stuck on my singles career I didn’t really come through with helping her become a tag team champion. Those three title reigns should have been with me and not with me but she chose her sister over being with me. You have no idea how much that caused me to drown myself in alcohol and drug usage…I hate you Zenna…”

Zenna however isn’t one to go with the sad story as she stands her ground and looks right back at Crystal.

“Ja?! You want to blame me for your problems. You had a chance to do things right for Seleana and you didn’t. You openly treat her like trophy wife and expect her to just take it. You had to ruin her moment by becoming a World Bombshell Champion. You had chance to really be in a team with her in WWA company with me and her. We were Trios Champions but you gave all that up to screw us over to side with your sister Mariella. It’s okay for you to choose sister over wife but get mad when she feels hurt that she wants to side with her sister because you don’t give her attention…”

Crystal forms a fist as she cocks it back.

“Z… I told you to shut the fuck up!”

Zenna however turns red as she continues to vent.

“On top of that you could do right by her in WWR but instead she has to find out you have been cheating on her with Alexandra Caldwell and is supposed to accept it?! I love you Christina but you don’t get to take advantage and tell me I am problem for your drug use when you have been your own problem. As far as how my sister feels about teaming up with you. The truth is she wanted…”

“I TOLD YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!”

Crystal however doesn’t let Zenna finish what she was saying as she instead throws a fist in her direction. Zenna is able to see it coming a mile away as she quickly ducks it and she lays Crystal out with Seleana’s infamous right hand punch. The punch drops Crystal to the ground. Crystal sits up as she places a hand on her lips noticing that blood is dripping out. She spits it out as she gets up and charges after the Swedish woman. The two are fighting on the side of Bourbon Street and it isn’t long until the police come and they pull the two women away from one another. They handcuff them and put them into cop cars.

Moments later both women find themselves at the police station in holding cells that are next to each other. Both women are wearing bruises like they been in a war but it’s apparent who won the fight. Crystal just sighs as she stands at the edge of the cell.

“Z…”

Zenna walks over to the edge of the cell so that she could respond to her sister in-law.

“Yes Christina…”

“You aren’t going to tell your sister that you beat me in a fight are you?!”

Zenna laughs in return as she shakes her head.

“I am not going to tell her about this or anybody well outside of my own household… Ja… It would bring new meaning if I did… Free Zenna literally…On top of that I doubt it would be good for either of us if she found out we got into fist fight because…”

Crystal laughs in return.

“Yes I know!!! The cow is on ice and something in shit in the blue cupboard… Stop with the Swedish sayings!!!”

Zenna giggles some more.

“…Yeah something like that… “

Crystal takes a deep breath as she breaks down but shares her heart.

“I am sorry for everything. I just don’t see myself as being good for Seleana. I have so many reasons why I fall into drugs and alcohol but most of it is because I don’t think I am good enough and I will never be good enough…”

“Christina… We all make mistakes… It’s part of life but what the most important thing is that we learn from those mistakes and we grow…”

Crystal nods her head.

“I love you Z… Just so you know I won’t be filing any charges…”

“I wasn’t planning on either. We wouldn’t be family if we didn’t fight, and this is part of tough love. Even if it lands us in police station I told you I am here to help you with each and every step of recovery…”

Crystal nods her head.

“Anyway what were you saying about Seleana right before I charged after you…”

“Oh you mean right before I LAID you out?! What I was going to say is that when it comes to being in a team with you. I was never supposed to be her partner. She wanted it to be you. She wanted that team more than anything. She only came to me because you were unavailable. You were busy with Alex and the rest of your schedule.  I was not, so she asked me to take your place, hoping you would have an opening for her. You never did. Whenever you are ready I would step aside so that you and her could have your Hollywood Angels like it’s supposed to be…”

Hearing this makes Crystal break down even more and that’s when a police officer walks over to the both of them.

“Mrs. Zenna Zdunich and Mrs. Christina Zdunich you both are free to go…”

The officer opens the cell and that’s when Christina and Zenna see each other. They give one another a long hug and they head to the lobby of the station. It is there where we can see Linnea, Kelly, and Alissa sitting there. Linnea smirks as she looks at the both of them.

“You two look like you been through hell… You ready to move in for a few months Crystal?! Welcome to NOLA…”

Everybody can’t help but laugh as they all exit the stage. The road to recovery would be a long one but Crystal was finally ready to make things happen and she had a great group to support her along the way.

1-0

That’s the perfect way to start my SCW career back up. When I showed up at December 2 Dismember I made a promise to Hot Stuff that he would get a Crystal Zdunich that he hadn’t seen in a long time. It feels good to have made my huge return to SCW and get a win over Harper Mason. She was game competition and brought her A game but at the end of the day despite her thinking that we would have been caught up in drama ranging over how I feel about Jessie Salco. The reality is this was never about Jessie Salco. I am not going to stand here and tell you I will hold a grudge over all of these different women on the bombshell roster because the only person that I am concerned about during this stint with SCW is myself.

I refuse to let me down…

I have done enough of that during the last ten years and this time feels different. It’s about the grind. It’s about getting to the very top and working my way from the bottom up. What I love about this journey is that I get to test myself against newfound competition and that ideal doesn’t change because this week I have the opportunity of getting inside of the ring with a woman I never fought before in Kandy Kaine. This should be an interesting matchup considering she calls herself the Princess of Positivity.

Honestly I don’t have anything mean to say about somebody that is just so sweet. She has a few championships to her name considering she was at one time a former GPW Television Champion and had a stint in Sin City Underground. She hasn’t been able to get her big solo run and this is relatively a new journey for her. What I can say is that I will not overlook her because if I go into this match thinking that everything is in the bag is the very moment that she can come about and pick me a part, and upsets can happen.

I mean look at what happened in boxing all of those years ago. Mike Tyson was the heavyweight champion and he was set to defend his title against Buster Douglass. For whatever reason Tyson didn’t have his normal corner guys for that fight because everybody just thought he was going to steamroll his challenger. What do you know though… Buster ended up having a punchers chance of winning and with one punch he knocked Tyson out and did the unthinkable.

I can’t go into this fight and not take it seriously. Kandy is going to get my very best and whether that overwhelms her that isn’t my problem. My mind is taking this journey one match at a time and if I want to get to where I want to go I can’t afford to lose now. So Kandy that means you and I are on a collision course and I will do whatever it takes to beat you.

Now Kandy wasn’t able to beat Bobbie Dahl but she did have a successful debut against Georgie Robertson. That’s a huge deal since Georgie basically controls her own fate right now with that briefcase of hers.

Be it as it may Kandy really hasn’t had that much exposure as a singles star and now this is her chance to really step out of her shell and show the world exactly what she is made of. I can’t wait for the two of us to be in the ring with one another. We are going to give each other the best we can and only the one who wants it more will be able to emerge victorious.

It’s exciting being able to face all of these new challengers but truth be told I am not ready to drop it all right here. I need to go through the entire roster. I need to fight each and every single individual so that I can eventually get to the woman that I have my eye on.

No offence Kandi but for the past eight months I just had to watch and acknowledge that I have been one of the biggest let downs and I had to sit on a lost to Courtney Pierce. The same woman who has probably been sitting on the fact that she had retired me and it was her win that had sprung her forth into getting the World Bombshell Championship and now the Internet Championship.

I have a lot on my mind but if there is anybody who can grind and fight through the best of them you can be rest assured that it’s me. I live for this business, I breathe for this business, and I would die for it. I know you might have some thoughts on what it means to be in the ring with me but whatever it is that you looked up let it be known that I am not that same woman anymore.

I had built up a bad reputation for being stuck up, or being a Bitch, or just being annoying. People seem to think that I want to make everything about me but I really want to leave those days behind me. I know it’s going to be a long road to recovery but I am working my hardest to get to where I need to be. I will prove to myself that I am the best woman on the roster.

I just have to take it day by day, not aim too high but focus what’s in front of me. Kandy you are the current threat and I will beat you because it is all I can do. The fans are going to be in for a treat because they are going to see two women give them a wonderful show.

At the end of the day though the world will see that this rose can grow in the harshest of weather, I have been through hell and back. I have been to the top of the mountain on five different occasions. One could wonder what makes this time special than the last time. I only have one answer…

Determination…

I am the rose that refuses to wither away. I am Crystal Zdunich and after Sunday I will be a step closer to the end goal. Good luck Kandy, and may the best woman win…

user posted image