Author Topic: Insert catchy title here...Love Georgie  (Read 970 times)

Offline Georgie Girl

• View Profile
Insert catchy title here...Love Georgie
« on: January 19, 2024, 11:07:08 PM »
An empty room can be seen, the rather sleek glass topped desk and black chair sitting in a corner of windows with the SCW Bombshell Golden briefcase resting on it.  A soft click is heard as a pair of people move into the room.  Swinging the door wide, William Robertson and Lalita move into the room.  Lalita is trying to beat William to the desk and manages to sit in the chair but is not quick enough to grab the briefcase before William grabs it.   

William Robertson:  Too slow Lal.  It’s mine now.

Lalita:   If Georgie was here she would bash ya bruv.  She treasures that briefcase.  Claims it was the best Christmas gift she got this past year. 

William smirks as he taunts Lalita who is reaching for the briefcase.  He holds up a hand as the case is held away from Lalita who growls and crosses her arms over her chest.  William moves to the chair and motions for Lalita to vacate it.  She slouches more into it as William leans down with one arm over the back of it.   

William Robertson:  Darlin’ you need to be moving and let me sit down so I can have a bit of a butcher’s at what is in the case.

Lalita:   It is a contract for a title match ya mug.  You don’t need to look at it.

William Robertson:  Oh but I do Lal.  I would only be looking out for my sister after all.  Besides, she might want me to read over the contract to make sure that she is not messed around.

Lalita:   If Georgie catches ya…I want to watch what she will do to ya and trust me I will laugh so much Billy Blue eyes.

William scoffs as once more he motions for Lalita to vacate the chair.  She gets to her feet and then moves to the window while William sits and then lays the briefcase on the desk.  He wiggles his fingers as he prepares to open the case.  What he doesn’t see is Georgie who as approached the door.  Lalita sees her and then grins as she crosses her arms once more and leans back against the wall to watch what is about to occur.

William manages to open the case and is about to reach inside it when Georgie puts her hand against the open case and slams it shut.  William is barely able to save his fingers with a shout of outrage before looking up to see that it is Georgie.

Georgie Robertson:   And just what do you bloody think you are doing Billy blue eyes?

William Robertson:  I was just looking to see that the contract was in the case Georgie. 

Lalita:  Yeah, he wanted to see who you were going to challenge using that contract.

William Robertson:  Nah…I know who you would be challenging.  The world bombshell champion yeah?

Georgie Robertson:   Are you sure about that?

Lalita:  I am sure that Georgie is playing that close to her chest Billy. 

Georgie spins the case around and opens it to pull out the contract and then waves it in the face of William who reaches up for it.  Georgie pulls it away from him and waggles her finger at him.  Lalita lets a laugh escape before she covers her lips.   

Lalita:  Wow.  You better just give it up Billy.  Georgie will decide who she is facing and when and will let us know when she is going to cash in. 

William snorts angrily as he stands and moves around the desk.  He is about to say something but Georgie stops him by holding up her hand before he can say anything.  Angrily, he storms out of the room muttering to himself as Georgie and Lalita laugh at his tantrum.  Georgie once more puts the contract in the briefcase and closes it. 

Georgie Robertson:   Now that was fun.  But you really have to be more assertive Lal.  Billy has you wrapped around his finger.

Lalita:  Not bloody likely George…

Georgie Robertson:    I just saw you and him before I came into the room…

Lalita:  Whatever Georgie…and here I was gong to help you prepare for your match to cut a promo.

Lalita give Georgie a glare before she storms towards the door.  Georgie grins back and waves her finger at her friend who just throws up her hands and leaves the room.     

Georgie Robertson:   Don’t go away mad Lal. 

Lalita:  Not my circus, not my monkey…

Georgie Robertson:   Now that those two are gone…

Georgie closes the case and leans back.  She puts her hands behind her head and kicks her feet up onto the desk.  As she does, Lalita comes back into the room and puts her hands on the desk.

Lalita:  Georgie I just have one question for you.  Do you know what a pain in the arse is?

Georgie Robertson:   Yeah…why?

Lalita just smirks.

Lalita:  Because you are one.  Now that I told you that, I want you to listen to my advice about your match this week…

Georgie pulls her feet from the desk and then stands to lean towards Lalita and puts a finger against her lips to stop her from talking.  She leans even closer and smirks at her friend.

Georgie Robertson:   Stop trying to tell me what to do…I don’t listen.

The pair look at each other for a moment before dissolving into laughter as the scene fades to black..

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A large chair can be seen swinging slightly back and forth as a soft humming can be heard from behind it.  Suddenly a hand appears, moving in time with the hum as if it is conducting music.  A cough is given by the man who had moved into the room where the humming is coming from making the hand pause and the humming stop.  Slowly, the chair spins around to reveal Georgianna Robertson dressed in a black business suit with what looks like a bustier of red satin peeking through the buttoned-up jacket.  A smile breaks across her face as she leans back in the chair and steeples her fingers in front of her lips as she contemplates the cameraman.

Georgie Robertson:   Right on time and I am so ready for you…to record what I need to say this week.

One curl hangs over her left eye rakishly as the cameraman gulps at her comment.  He reaches down for the case that is sitting where he set it on the floor.  He mumbles something about getting ready for what he assumes is a promo from Georgie,  Bending over, he pulls out the camera and then straightens to turn to Georgie who has crossed her legs and tilts her head to nod her permission for him to begin to film her.  He brings the camera up, presses play and then motions for Georgie to begin to speak.

Georgie Robertson:   Well, it is time for my second match of this year and already I am coming into the match with a loss.  Granted I did lose only because I was let down by management who failed to give me enough notice that I had that match that I lost to Bella Madison.  Oh, when I questioned it I was informed that it was advertised on social media to which I informed management that I am not on social media.  But that is neither here nor there I suppose.  It just means that I have plausible deniability when it comes to the loss.  I am woman enough though not to bitch and moan about the loss like some people I could name…<cough>Krystal Wolfe <cough>

Georgie winks as she covers her mouth during the cough.  The camera shakes slightly as the cameraman chuckles at the patently faked cough.   

Georgie Robertson:   But like I said, I can take that loss.  It just means that I am going to have to crack on with getting back to my winning ways.  And it all starts this week when I am in the ring with Mercedes Vargas.

Georgie Robertson:   Now Mercedes, I am sure that you are probably going to rabbit on about how bad my record in Sin City Wrestling is.  After all that is what I have heard about you…that you are the historian here in this company with statistics and more about everyone in SCW.  So go ahead Mercedes…crack on with your informing everyone that would be within hearing about my losing record.  I can’t wait to hear it…oh wait…

Georgie holds up a hand asking for a second to do something.  She reaches to the floor and pulls up the golden briefcase and sets it beside her on the chair and leans an elbow onto it with that hand moving to rest under her cheek.

Georgie Robertson:   Okay, I am ready now.  I am sure you are going to mention how I have more losses than wins.  But will you acknowledge that when it comes to clutch wins, I tend to win those matches?

Georgie Robertson:  Like how I won the match at December two Dismember in the Bombshell Golden Briefcase match.  Did you see it Mercedes…I climbed that ladder and I achieved something that very few people have…I won the Golden Briefcase that will give me a title match of my choice.  It also gives me that cachet of every title holder watching over their shoulders because none of them will see me coming will they?  I have a full year to decide which title I want to take. 

Georgie runs her other hand over the briefcase in a slow circular motion before looking up at the camera once more.

Georgie Robertson:   But let’s not get ahead of ourselves.  This week at Climax Control I get to face someone for the very first time.  Someone that one might say has done it all and then some.  A hall of fame member who has won title after title and is still being given title opportunities that are more pity than deserved if you ask me.  I am sure you will hear that and then bite back with a knock on my record.  And if that is all you have, then you are just going to bore me in the ring.  I am saying that you need to make me want to face you.

Georgie sucks her bottom lip in and bites it slightly with a look of contempt.  The cameraman brings the camera closer which has Georgie laughing.  She leans on the briefcase and addresses the camera again.

Georgie Robertson:   Did I hurt your feelings saying that Mercedes?  I am sorry if the truth hurts and it is the truth for me when I say that you have nothing to really excites me for this match.  Oh I am sure that you would scare any other bombshell when it is announced that you are facing them but that is where they and I differ.  I don’t scare easily Mercedes.

Georgie Robertson:  But let me add this to what you need to realize for this week when you face me on Climax Control.  I know for a fact that I am facing you and I know for a fact that you haven’t had that good of a record yourself.  I happened to see your little primer that was posted…thanks to my friend Lalita who watches for anything that is posted by my opponents and keeps me in the loop.  Now, given that information, I know you are more focused on you.  Lal suggested I was only maybe worth two sentences while you touted you like you were some kind of wunderkind.  Do you know what that tells me?. 

Georgie Robertson:   The only thing you really know about me is my record and not much else.  This could be quite a disadvantage now that you are scheduled to face me one on one in the middle of the ring.  You have no clue what I could be capable of when it comes to this match.  Could I care less about beating you or will I want to make you pay for underestimating me?  Will I step into the ring and taunt you with this..

Georgie lightly taps at the briefcase with a teasing smile.

Georgie Robertson:  Or I might just do that anyway but then I will put this case to the side and then when the bell rings, just batter ya and leave you in the middle of the ring in a lump yeah?  Whatever I decide that I want to do, you will have no chance but to deal with the loss that I intend to give you.  And trust me Mercedes…you will be given another loss.

Georgie’s smile fades as if she was bored of the conversation she is having with the camera.  The cameraman moves his head from behind the camera as Georgie looks away.   

Georgie Robertson:  Do you know what…I am tired of this now.  I have nothing else to say to Mercedes Vargas other than see you Sunday.  I will be the one standing over you when you are pinned to the canvas.  Come closer…

The cameraman brings the camera closer and Georgie leans up as if she is about to share a secret with the cameraman but instead moves her hand up to send the view of the camera to black.  The cameraman lets out a grunt of surprise as Georgie smirks then wheels the chair backwards and once more spins to block her from the view of the cameraman.  Her hand moves out from behind the chair and waves off the cameraman who grabs his case and then backs out of the room leaving Georgie to herself. Slipping out of the room, he stops at the door and looks towards Georgie who is once more humming to herself before pulling it closed.