Author Topic: “Then Let Me Part II: Greater of Two Evils.”  (Read 1069 times)

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“Then Let Me Part II: Greater of Two Evils.”
« on: January 17, 2024, 03:35:48 PM »
(Tempest was used with Chris’s permission)

”Have you ever looked at a match and said to yourself “okay, how did I piss off the bosses this week?!”? Well, that’s how I feel about this upcoming tag team match that pits me and a fellow Go Gym Graduate against Courtney Pierce and Luna Pasilno, so what’s the problem? Things are just peachy between me and the other Go Gym Graduates right?

My partner is Tempest.

Me and Tempest have always had a rocky relationship, from being her first ever opponent back in 2020 to offering to interfere on Bella’s behalf when she took on Tempest during the Go Home show for 2021’s Violent Conduct event, and let’s not even get started on when I attacked Ariana and Cassie last year and incurred Tempest’s wrath.

Though to be honest, Tempest is the lesser of three evils here, Courtney could never work as my partner because of that whole “breaking her wife’s arm when I was possessed by Sin” thing and Luna’s too inconsistent to be a reliable partner, Tempest, to her credit is a former Mixed Tag Team Champion and had the longest reign with those belts when she teamed with Austin, on paper she’s one of the best partners I could ask for in this match, assuming that she doesn’t yeet me into the third row on principle.”

Oh yeah, the whole reason why this match was created to begin with, it seems that he bosses want to have a Fatal Four Way for the Bombshell Internet Title at My Bloody Valentine and even though I lost my match to Alexandra tonight, I’ve been selected as the fourth woman in the match, this tag team match is basically a glorified preview!

Nothing like getting a pin over the Bombshell Internet Champ to deliver a blow to Court’s ego I guess, especially when you remember that she’s been at war with Ari for months on end!”

Backstage at Climax Control 382, Denver, Colorado
Sunday the 14th of January 2023, 21:00pm

It was backstage at Climax Control after a rather chaotic night and Krystal was on her way to her car when she got a FaceTime Call.

”Makayla? Wonder what this is about?” Krystal muttered to herself before answering the call. ”Hey, I’m just on my way back to the car park as we speak, I’ll be back in Vegas by tomorrow afternoon most likely.”

”Hey, it’s cool! I just wanted to see how you were taking the loss to Alex.” Makayla responded and Krystal frowned as she leaned against the wall. ”Because saying that you didn’t take the losses to Bella and Georgie gracefully is the understatement of the century, but Cassie said that the only tweet you put out was about this tag team match.”

”Oh don’t mind me Makayla, I’m just trying to avoid another crucifixion by social fucking media!” Krystal responded bitterly and her ex-wife just shook her head in response. ”And that tag team match? Don’t even get me started, I haven’t gotten on well with Tempest since we signed our first SCW contracts in 2020 and that was before all the shit that happened last year! How exactly do the bosses expect me and Tempest to coexist?! Courtney and Luna may hate each other for reasons I’m not entirely sure off but they at least have a better chance of working together as a team!”

”And it’ll be a cold day in hell before you and Courtney can work together after Sin forced you to break Ruby’s arm last year, and Luna? God knows where her mind’s been at with Raven’s disappearance!” Makayla shook her head as Krystal failed to notice a looming shadow over her ”I know you hate the fact Charlotte but Tempest is simply the lesser of three evils in this match!”

”I don’t know what I hate more that fact or the fact that you have a point about Courtney and Luna!” Krystal responded as she shook her head before taking a step back and bumping into someone. ”Ugh, what now?”

“Is that anyway to treat another Go Gym graduate?” Krystal stops before turning around and seeing Tempest right behind her. “I heard your ranting to Makayla I see you’ve learned about the match.”

”And by extension, this match we’re apparently going to have at My Bloody Valentine.” Krystal grumbled as she looked the taller and larger Bombshell up and down. ”Let’s face facts Tempest, the likelihood of us being friends is just about equal to The Troll winning the World Heavyweight Title, but we are both professionals and we can work together towards a common goal in this tag match.”

“Professional? Cute, coming from the Aussie who lost it over losing a match twice.” Tempest scoffed and Krystal growled. “But you are right, we both want that precious momentum heading into this fatal four way, to that end I suppose we can call a truce.”

”Yeah, for now.” Krystal responded apprehensively. ”On that note, any idea why Courtney and Ruby are suddenly so interested in you?”

“No clue, I thought their beef was with Luna and I just got caught in the crossfire, I didn’t exactly take kindly to that.” Tempest responded as she shook her had and Krystal nodded. “I guess they’ve moved on from making Ari’s life hell at least.”

”Guess so, but I don’t think Ari’s moved on either.” Krystal responded as she shook her head. ”We’d better keep an eye out for our Greek American friend, she hasn’t exactly been subtle about her hatred of Courtney since she tried to break Ari’s hand, coincidentally getting a Bombshell Internet Title Match between you and her cancelled in the process.”

“The wrestling world just works like that sometimes.” Tempest responded as she shook her head. “I’ll be expecting you at the Go Gym first thing Tuesday morning, if we are going to win this thing then we had better start training.”

”Agreed, but just so I can get one thing straight?” Krystal responded and Tempest turned to the Aussie. ”As far as this tag team match goes? We’re allies, but as soon as it’s over? All bets are off, are we clear?”

“Naturally.” Tempest nodded in responded with a nod before she walked off and Krystal resumed her chat with Makayla.

”What is it about that woman that’s so intimidating in and out of the ring?” Makayla wondered with a shudder and Krystal just shook her head. ”At least you’re on the same page with Tempest as far as this match goes.”

”Yeah, but we’ll see how long that lasts once the bell rings, all it’ll take is one moment of miscommunication and wham, our partnership is deader than the Go Sisters.” Krystal responded with a frown as she entered the car park. ”I’ll call you back when I get to the hotel, we’ll figure things out from there.” Krystal added and Makayla nodded before she hung up and Krystal hopped in her car.

(Krystal’s inner thoughts)

”I swear the bosses get their jollies from booking matches like this!

One woman I hate, one woman whose wife hates me and happens to be the champ in a sea of challengers, one woman I’m indifferent to but hates the champ and I’m caught in the middle of this uneasy alliance with Tempest!

They were probably cackling as they put this match together! Thing is? I’m technically the neutral third party in this, the beef is between Courtney, Luna and Tempest but I’ve been thrown in for reasons I can’t wrap my head around!

Least I’m getting my first title shot of the year out of this!”

Go Gym, Las Vegas, Nevada
Wednesday the 17th of January 2023, 09:00am

Krystal showed up to the Go Gym that day as she had promised but she arrived just in time to see Tempest powerbomb one of the trainees and leave her in a heap, as Krystal neared the ring she spotted another trainee shaking her head.

”So what’s the story here?” Krystal asked the trainee as she motioned to the trainee who was just about peeling herself off the matt. ”I didn’t think Tempest would be starting without me, especially not against Kelly.”

“Oh, she did intend to just do some light workouts until you showed up, well, light workouts for Tempest at least.” Hayley responded as she shook her head before motioning to Kelly who had retreated into a corner. “And then Kelly started talking trash about Tempest, within earshot of Tempest, when Tempest confronted her Kelly didn’t back down, saying that she could beat her in a fight, Tempest dared her to prove it and well, just look.”

”Kelly’s the same height and weight range as Cassie, why would she think that was a good idea?!” Krystal asked with a facepalm and Hayley just shook her head with a laugh. ”Maybe she’s had some sense beaten into her?”

“Nah, fuck that!” Kelly’s thick Irish accent responded before she charged at Tempest, but the Irish girl’s bravado was cut short when Tempest laid her out with a lariat, sending the headband she had on around her head flying across the Go Gym. “You know what? I’m good, you win, OW!”

”We’re not even three weeks into the new year, how am I getting “dumbest things I’ve heard all year” candidates already?!” Krystal asked with an exasperated sigh before Hayley rushed over to help Kelly out of the way, once Kelly was close enough to Krystal the Aussie looked her over, Kelly was a strong and athletic girl but she was covered in bruises and matt burns and had to be tended too by Hayley. ”So Kelly, what did we learn today?”

“That Tempest hits like a mac truck on steroids?” Kelly groaned as tried to make herself comfortable, the Aussie knew that Kelly had a reputation for being a good student with an attitude problem but even this seemed like a new low for the Irish lass. “And I should stick to my weight class when picking fights?”

”Maybe not that second part since there aren’t many bombshells in Tempest’s weight class.” Krystal responded not noticing that they  were being  approached by Tempest from inside the ring. ”But if you do decide to pick a fight with Tempest again. Maybe don’t go all Leeroy Jenkins with your tactics?”

“Are you done talking to my punching bag?” Krystal turned to Tempest who was leaning over the ring ropes, Kelly did her best to not look up at her tormentor. “Because I know you’ll be smarter about our sparring match than Kelly was.”

“You Powerbombed me so many times that Heyley was keeping count!” Kelly complained and Krystal shook her head with a chuckle. “You didn’t really give me a chance!”

“You were the one who decided to open the match with a Hurricanrana and I needed to teach you a lesson.” Tempest responded simply and Kelly grimaced. “By the way, your headband landed on the other side of the Go Gym.”

”Want me to go get it?”  Krystal offered but Tempest shook her head, making the message clear, Hayley was at least kind enough to go get Kelly’s headband whilst Krystal entered the ring. ”Do I even want to know what Kelly said to set you off?”

“No.” Tempest responded as she shook her head and Krystal nodded. “All you need to know is that the little girl got a painful lesson about punching above her weight class.”

”And it’s like I said to Kelly, there’s not many women who are in your weight class in this sport.” Krystal commented dryly as she started warming up. ”Even so, I’m not going to let you turn me into a permanent imprint on the matt like you did with Kelly!”

“How cute, you assumed that Kelly had a choice in the matter.” Tempest scoffed but the two women started sparring and the medic checked on Kelly.

(Krystal’s inner thoughts)

”Considering the last time Tempest wrestled in SCW was in the bi-annual Black Friday Brawl, Tempest wasn’t exactly in a playing mood today! Then again I could’ve guessed that from the state she left Kelly in! pretty much the only thing that saved me from Kelly’s fate was the fact that I’m more experienced than Kelly and have wrestled Tempest twice.

Oh don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying that I got out of the match unscathed, it’s Tempest after all, but compared to Kelly who had most of her battle wounds visible thanks to her crop top and yeah, I got off a lot easier.

Good thing too, because unlike Kelly I’m teaming with this woman on Sunday!”

Outside the Go Gym, Las Vegas, Nevada
Wednesday the 17th of January 2023, 21:00pm

*promo time*

How?

”I didn’t think my night at this past week’s Climax Control could get any worse, then this match got announced, pitting me and another of Courtney’s challengers at My Bloody Valentine V against Courtney and the third challenger Luna Pasilno.” Krystal commented as she folded her arms and leaned against her car. ”So what’s the catch? Everyone knows that I’ve spent the past two years give or take on the title hunt and so far the only title I haven’t gone after are the Mixed Tag Team Titles, finding a decent partner is the main problem there, but therein lies the problem with this tag team match, my partner, Tempest!”

Krystal shakes her head.

”For those who haven’t followed my career since I signed with SCW back in 2020, me and Tempest get along like oil and seagulls!” Krystal stars as she flips some hair over her shoulder. ”And if I had to go over every single reason why, we’d be here until next January! But let’s compare my options, we have Courtney who’s wife’s arm I broke last year when I was possessed by a demon, yeah, that was a crazy time, and as for her partner Luna? Why would I want to team up with someone as inconsistent as Raven’s cheerleader?!”

Honestly!

”In other words, Tempest is the lesser of three evils and the fact that we both Go Gym Graduates helps I guess and considering Courtney’s recent war with another Go Gym Graduate it seems she can’t stay away from us!” Krystal adds as she starts to pace around. ”And what’s the point behind this tag team match? Besides the bosses deciding to torment four Bombshells at once? Because me, Luna and Tempest are going to be challenging Courtney for the Bombshell Internet Championship at My Bloody Valentine V, this match is glorified preview!”

A trailer if you will.

”And off course, Ruby’s going to be at ringside for this match, meaning that she’s going to be out to get some misplaced revenge on me, I guess I can hold out hope that Tempest will send her running again.” Krystal added as she shook her head. ”But there’s one thing I don’t get, why am I in this match? Last I checked, the beef was with Tempest, Luna and Courtney, I’m basically being thrown into this match because reasons, which begs the question, what will the scene look like when I win the title from Courtney? I don’t know but I can give you a preview of this on Sunday!”

It’s that simple.

”Because if Courtney thought her problems with the Go Gym were over, she’s wrong, they are just beginning.” Krystal adds as she heads towards her car. ”This match may be a preview but it will be a preview that won’t end in the champ’s favour, it really boils down to who takes the pin or submission, Luna, or Courtney? Because if Luna takes the pin from either me or Tempest then Courtney will hide behind the fact that her partner couldn’t keep up, but if Courtney takes the pin?”

And with that Krystal decided to wrap things up.

”Then it won’t bode well for the new Bombshell Internet Champion at My Bloody Valentine V, will it?” Krystal added as she flipped some hair over her shoulder. ”Because a champion entering a title match on PPV after suffering a loss to one of her challengers doesn’t seem like a good sign to me, does it Courtney? Luna? You’ll just be along for the ride because I’ll be focusing on Courtney and I’m sure Tempest will agree! The winds of change are blowing in SCW and soon, at Then Let Me Part II: Greater of Two Evils, the face of the new generation of Bombshells will be the new Bombshell Internet Champion!”

Krystal gets in her car and drove off as the scene fades.