Author Topic: vs Alexander Raven  (Read 920 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
vs Alexander Raven
« on: January 12, 2024, 05:31:19 PM »
Several years ago….

“Ohhhh, I will never kill to save my soul!!!!”

We are at a concert hall in Los Angeles, California where Goth is attending a Slipknot Concert as they are starting to play the song “Unsainted” as this has been Goth’s entrance song for many years. Goth can be seen watching on from backstage, as he has used his contacts to attend it in this fshion. He smiles, it brings back memories from those days that he once used to attend concerts and ended up inside a mosh pit. Remembering all the painful moments that he had endured, bruises and bloodied injuries had made him more resilient to punishment that had become an advantage during his long tenured wrestling career. He suddenly feels two arms wrap around his waist, causing him to turn his attention to the woman that we all know as Melissa. Wearing a Slipknot long sleeve shirt while having her attention solely locked upon front man Corey Taylor with admiration.

“he is such a great performer.”

Are her words that he barely was able to catch due to the loud music, he smirks while nodding his head. He had always been a rock and metal fan, it all started with bands like Kiss and Aerosmith. His admiration of Black Sabbath, Motorhead and Metallica has widened with legendary acts as Iron Maiden, Judas Priest and many others. He had felt a connection with bands like these, but as well as the lesser known artists that are trying to make a name for themselves yet never get the airtime attention that others get. He gently grabs her by the waist, gently guides her in front of him as he wraps his strong arms around her and pulls her closely towards him. Silently they watch the band perform until the concert has ended.

We come back where Goth and Melissa are backstage with some of the band members, chatting with Corey Taylor about the concert and sharing selfies with the band members before heading off to their limo that is waiting for them outside. Goth lets Melissa enter the limo first before following her as they sit down next to each other.

“Did you enjoy the show??”

He asks as she leans against him with a satisfied look on her face that says it all, he wraps his arm around her as they stare at the road in front of them while sipping on a glass of wine. Goth runs his fingers through her hair as he thinks back again to the days of him being in the crowd with his first wife. He lets out a sigh as he closes his eyes as Melissa cocks her head towards him.

“You alright??”

He nods his head as he runs his cold hand across his forehead as it takes some of the pressure away that he was sensing. Making him wonder whether he is getting too old for this, a thought that causes him to smirk before turning his attention towards the loving gaze of Melissa.

“Yeah, I think so. I was just remembering when I was these kids age and could go all night and still get up the next morning as if nothing happened.”

Melissa giggles, nursing her head against his shoulder as she runs her fingers across his chest, feeling his heart beating against her palm. She gently runs her fingers against the fabric of his shirt, smelling his scent that is combined with his sweat as she softly sighs. They have shared moments like this many times, yet she could not get used to the life of being with someone that is wealthy with influences that could move heaven and earth so to speak. She had heard him talk about his wrestling career, yet she had never seen him take part of any of this. Naturally this had caught her by surprise when Goth had told her that he was invited to host the 300th episode of Sin City Wrestling’s Climax Control. A wrestling company that was new to her, causing her to watch some reruns of recent shows in order for her to get acquainted with them as it had caught her interest.

“So how long have you been away from this Sin City Wrestling??”

She suddenly asks him out of the blue, causing Goth to tens up a little by her question before calming down again. She lifts her head to look at him as she sees him have that familiar look on his face as he is thinking about the answer.

“How long?? Gee, it’s been a while.. My last run wasn’t one I am very proud of…”

He says as he lets out a sigh, he closes his eyes for a few moments before reopening them as he stares into her loving eyes. He swallows hard, remembering his drinking habits as well as hitting on women as his desire for the physical contact with a woman had been what he had been desiring since the passing of his wife. He was out of control, he hated what he had become and thanked the Lord every day for Melissa having saved his life.

“I am here babe…”

She says with a soft whisper, scratching her fingers across his chin as he attempts to give a smile while feeling the tears flow across his cheeks. He knew this was a dark time in his life as the memory was too fresh.

“I was frustrated Mel, I had lost my mind and found my escape with alcohol and…. Women….”

He turns his head away from her, ashamed for that chapter in his life. It was still difficult for him to talk about it, even though he knew that she knew and had never judged him for it. Something that he wondered why she was so loving towards him and his son, telling himself that he had not deserved her love, but he was thankful that she had not left him over this. He feels her hand wipe away some of his tears, causing him to feel chills down his spine at the gentle touch she had given him. He closes his eyes as he senses the pace of his heart is slowly subsiding as he starts to calm down again, slowly turning his face towards her as the two give each other a soft kiss.

“Thanks Mel…,”

He whispers, softly grabbing her hand into his. Gently kissing the tips of her fingers, loving the softness of her touch as the two share a silent moment together.

“I have to admit that I was surprised that they called me, especially when they asked if I wanted to host that show. I…”

He becomes silent, searching for the right words to continue.

“I had given up that part of my life, I thought I had ruined everything that I had worked for all those years by being selfish and stupid.”

He sighs…,

“So you can imagine the surprise when they told me that they wanted to bring me back for quite some time, it made me think.”

Melissa lifts her head a little, looking at him with curiosity on her face. Wondering where he was heading with this.

“Yes??”

He blushes as he looks into her face, she can tell that he had something on his mind for quite a while now.

“It made me wonder whether I…”

He struggles with the end of the sentence, making Melissa realize that she needed to push him a little.

“It’s okay babe, you can tell me.”

“It made me wonder whether I could still perform…”

This caught her by surprise, it was the one thing that she had not expected to hear from him. But now after hearing him say that, it made her realize that it made sense. This man has been a loving father since she had put him in rehab, she watched him become successful in some business decisions that had brought him a lot of money. But deep down inside she knew that above all that he was a wrestler, so this shouldn’t have come to such a surprise. And still, she did not know how to react now that he had admitted this.

“Is this really what you want??”

She asks as her eyes are so lovingly, he slowly blushes and nods his head.

“It’s weird, I haven’t thought about getting back to wrestling until they called me, I know I have been keeping myself in shape throughout the last year or so. But again, I thought my time was up. I assumed that I was blacklisted by the industry and especially all my friends that I know from back then, but I have to admit that I’m starting to get that desire to…”

“Kick their asses??”

She smirks as he looks into her eyes with a look of surprise, clearly he had not anticipated her to finish his sentence that way. But quickly he smirks as well as he nods his head in response, telling her what she had already figured out.

“If that’s what you want, then I want to be at your side all the way.”

This caught Goth by surprise, clearly he had not anticipated this as he starts to respond.

“But Mel, I…”

But she cuts him off as he sees that look on her face that he knew all too well.

“No, you need to listen. I have supported you with every decision ever since rehab, but we did everything together. So if you think that I am going to have you travel to a sleazy hotel every single week that you are on the road….”

“But Mel…,”

“Let me finish, because if you think that I am going to allow you to travel on your own. Then you got another thing coming mister…, besides. I can’t have you walk around those women that gawk you everywhere you go.”

She says with a smile upon her face that causes him to burst out in laughter, causing his nervousness to be gone immediately.

“Maybe I need to start to get in shape as well in order to keep those women away from my hunk of a man. So no Gerrit, if you think that I will stay home and wait for you to come home every now and then?? Then you got another thing coming.”

He chuckles as he nods his head

“That was the one thing that I was dreading to discuss with you the most, but I guess you already decided upon how my travel plans end up.”

He is silent for a moment before taking a deep breath and continues

“I just hope they still want me to compete as well…”

This causes Melissa to gently punch him in the ribs.

“They better, or else I am going to kick them in the nuts.”

The two laugh at her comment as they continue to have a talk about this as the shot slowly fades.

Old Friends meet again

Tick…, tock….,

An old clock is counting in the living room of Goth and Melissa, it’s 11 pm as the room is rather quiet except for a soft radio upon the background. Goth is seen seated upon a sofa in front of the fireplace, gazing into the fire that is burning inside it. He holds a glass of water in his hand as he takes a sip while never taking his eyes from the fire.

“I want to tell you a tale….”

He takes another sip from the glass of water, letting his lips slowly roll from the glass after pulling it away from him. Turning his eyes from the fireplace towards the camera for a few seconds before turning back his attention back towards it.

“A tale of how it feels when people try to run away from their destinaty.”

He smirks slightly, letting the corner of his lips roll upwards for a moment before shaking his head and sighs.

“I guess we all heard the farewell speech of one J2H, gracing us with the sad news of him dropping the title. I guess his heart is no longer into it, how sad. Perhaps he just lost his smile or something.”

“He no longer saw a challenge, really James?? You couldn’t bring yourself to defend that championship? Or is it that you already saw the writing upon the wall and gave up before ever getting in the ring with me?”

He raises an eyebrow as he turns his attention towards the camera, as if he was awaiting for an answer from the now former world heavyweight champion. He runs his hand through his hair, giving us a shot at the silver skull ring upon his ring finger as he keeps his cold and disappointed stare into the camera.

“Oh I know, you will tell the world that we shared the ring during the six pack challenge. I didn’t do shit then, so why would you bother with me right now huh?? So why run? Why show a yellow streak that is running down your back that makes tar smell better under the desert sun in comparison towards you…. But alas, we know eventually you will get bored and come back. All cockroaches come back eventually and multiply just as fast as your incapability of being a good parent… yeah James, I went there.”

Goth smirks as he turns his face towards the fire, we see the flames mirror in his iris as the warmth captivates him.

“And I will be waiting James, because eventually our paths will cross one final time. Because I need to fulfil my destiny to drive a final nail in your career…., but I guess I should not deny Alexander Raven the attention that his limited brain proclaims to deserve. And we both know you will get exactly what you deserve Alexander… The question upon your mind is whether we think alike. Because quite honestly I already know exactly what drives you, the disappointments in your life that has brought us together once more.”

He takes a sip from the water, cocks his head backwards as we see his Adam apple move up and down with every drop of water he swallows. Raising his head forwards after he has finished the final drop as he licks his lips.

“The triphecta of our story wouldn’t you agree? I beat you, you outlast me in that six pack challenge and yet it must have put a sour taste in your mouth. Never been able to beat the man that should have been in that main event. I guess the pressure upon your shoulders must have been high, to open the eyes of those who had no expectations about you winning. The question why I had given up that opportunity must have crossed your mind every single moment since the announcement that you received something you didn’t deserve…. It puts all in perspective doesn’t it??”

“And I am not asking you to share your emotions with me Alexander, because I already know the frustrations that are brewing inside your body. Blaming everything that has happened to you upon me, yet you secretly you always knew that it is a lie…. But just like every other weak minded individual is denial the crossroad that is the path you travel….”

There’s a moment of silence, he reaches besides him, grabbing a log as he gets up and places it gently inside the flams as he stands in front of it, silently gazes into the flames before slowly backing off again to where he was seated.

“Flames has always been the essence of light, warmth and protection. All the exact qualities what I can provide. Yet nobody is willing to accept, but in due time you will come to terms with reality that is exactly what you are missing to make it all the way to the top.”

He wipes his mouth with he back of his hand, creating a facial expression as if he needs to throw up, but ultimately smirks as he turns his attention back towards the camera while some of his hair fall in front of his face.

“Now I know that I have been preaching this type of thing for many of months now, yet always accused of not having the ability to deliver inside the ring. But that side of the story will soon change Alexander, because YOU had your opportunities, handed to you on a silver platter TWICE!! Yet, I need to still granted exactly what I am going to be taking when I cross down every single name in this eight men tournament. A tournament that is a shameful excuse of this company to make their product excited, to make the fans wanting to come back. Because once gain there is no FUCKING FAITH in the savior like Mac Bane was granted to be their golden goose. I guess I am the Judas, the black sheep of this company huh? I was promised a shot when I beat Jack Washington, a match that had title implications and what happened?? Jack Washington was accepted to be in a six pack challenge.. Nullifying my own fucking intentions like a whim!!!”

“And then it was Austin James Mercer, only to be excused because they misunderstood my words…. And now this bullshit…, no it will end here and right now. If they want me to crucify eight men, possibly even my own brother Peter Vaughn in order for me to grab hold of that championship belt?? So has it been written, so shall it be done. Because I already beat you Alexander, do not try to hide behind your final two spot in our six pack challenge. Because you knew deep down inside your heart that you had to rely upon others to get past me. But that’s alright my child, I will forgive your misfortunate soul and grant you another futile attempt to beat me. To grant you to step out of my fucking shadow as I will laugh and spit in your face for even trying, is that what gives your entire career another hopeful try to revive it??”

“Do you know the saying “if it ain’t broken, don’t fix it?” Let me ask you something, how long will you keep telling you that your way is the way?? Do I need to beat the living shit out of you like I did the first time that we faced off against each other?? Do I need to once again shut your eyes, in the hopes of you finally see the reality?? That nobody else but ME was destined to dethrone that fucking coward for that title… And that it is ONLY ME that will that title?? Because if you have a hope somewhere stashed inside that your idiotic brain of yours,, then let me explain you exactly that you are meant to be a slave to your own sins!!!”

He slowly rises, he grabs a fire poker, pushes it against the wood that is smoldering inside the fireplace before holding it in front of his face. We see the top end of it smoldering a little because of the fire.

“Does this look like the light you seek to travel in the darkness? The warmth you seek when you are lonesome?? Or even the protection of danger outside your little existence? All of these ideal thoughts of watching a fireplace burn suddenly vanish in front of your eyes when you see the truth behind it… Because you do not wish to see the wolf in sheep clothing, waiting for his moment to devour a weakling. And that is exactly what I intend to start off with you, weed out the weaklings that I do not wish to surround me in my presence. MY PRESENCE!! Because even though I have lost to a man that I concern besides me and Peter Vaughn deservingly for this title, I am still the number one entity that everyone wishes to notch upon their gun as a trophy while wanting to move on with their aspirations of growing something like I have….”

“Because that is what I am for you and everyone else, a trophy. A wishful thought of ever coming close of achieving a goal that you think was only granted for J2H to have… For him to have his arrogance and egotistaical nature of his own downfall to pollute him!! What makes you think you will beat me Alexander?? Because you feel the need to avenge a loss?? How pitiful, a simple minded career destruction merely because you hold jealousy as motivation. One of the seven deadly sins that will ultimately be the end of you!!!”

He moves the object even closer to his face, having it inches away from his flesh as he admires the slowly cooling off fabric that keeps smoldering

“You and everyone else is my priority that I wish to vanquish from this stinking planet, you are like a cockroach that always manages to multiply when you wish to destroy it. I just never understood why you wouldn’t grab the root of evil by the throat, choke it’s life out of its lungs while watching on. Stare into your eyes while you realize that the end is near. You are a second Jack Washington, a cowardly little bitch that proclaims every single night that he wants tor un away from my presence. My question to you is why Aleander? Why do you resist to acknowledge me?? Why are you coming back into a spot that you do not deserve to be in. Why?? I will tell you exactly why Alexander, because you need me. You need me to remain relevant, because I MADE YOU!!!”

“You never was anything besides being a better version of a Bill Barnhart, an comical entity that makes people in the back point and laugh at you. I am not sorry to be the one that will tell it into your face, I will never be sorry to give you a final opportunity for your fifteen minutes of fame. Because when the bell has rang, you will look over onto your side and watch me walk away. And to everyone in the arena it will be a victory walk to the next round in this tournament, but for you and me it will be the final walk. Because every time the ref hits his hand upon the canvas to count, it will be ME telling you that I do not know you my disciple Peter. It will be you that will hear the rooster waking you up, realizing that you have betrayed me for the final time.  And it will be too late for forgiveness.”

“So wash your sins away for the final time before I deliver you back to the mid card division, the realm of relevancy where you will find others like you. I am going to prove to the world that this tournament is the final slap in MY FACE!!! So don’t blame me for ruining your life, for ruining the admiration of those who only show you sinful love. Don’t blame me for ruining everything that you once held dear, because that’s exactly a Mark Ward and Christian Underwood do to everyone.”

He lowers his head, casting a shadow over his forehead as only the bright white of his eyes emerge as he reopens them.

“Christian isn’t a saint, Mark does not even deserve the name of my favourite puppet of a disciple. I need to move on to batter each and every willing victim as the numbers decreases with every round until there will be the final two. Watch me move on Alexander, take notes in the hope of finding any hope of ever being acknowledged by the mixed tag team division or perhaps any of the lesser belts that I made relevant over and over and over again. I am going to have a death grip upon the world title… and just like your career, I am not going to  release it until I have it around my waist for the final time.”

Goth raises his hands as he closes them into fists, pretending to squeeze the life out of Alexander Raven in a sign of warning for what he has planned for him at Climax Control

“Mark, Christian. His blood on my hands will be your fault, just like the blood of every other opponent that I will get my hands on until I get what I deserve… The Sin City Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship.”

With that the shot slowly fades as Goth’s eyes remain locked upon the camera.
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>