Author Topic: Drive  (Read 792 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
Drive
« on: January 05, 2024, 07:47:36 PM »
The scene opens up with Justin Smith at Coors Field, home of the Colorado Rockies baseball team, talking about his latest loss at December 2 Dismember.

Justin-I know I talked a big game in the past, and I have had mixed results, but that won’t stop me from coming back and continuing to be a fighter.  I know I wasn’t successful in obtaining the Golden Briefcase, but I can try to rebound against another guy who failed to get the briefcase in Bill Barnhart.

Justin laughs before calling his old trainer and SCW Hall of Famer Casey Williams about Justin’s upcoming opponent in Bill Barnhart.

Justin-Hey Casey, do you have a few minutes so I can pick your brain some more about my opponent on Sunday in Bill Barnhart.

Casey-Sure. As I’m sure you felt in your last encounter, Bill is no slouch in the ring.  I’ve been lucky to beat him when I have because of how good he is, but you need to utilize your strengths, and optimize any opportunities to attack when you can.  Since you’re in a dog collar match, feel free to use weapons to your advantage.

Justin-Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Justin waves off the cameraman, asking him to leave so Justin can finish the conversation as the scene fades to black.

The following day, Justin makes his way to the pool to get some swimming in, but turns to the camera to address his opponent in a dog collar match, Bill Barnhart.

Justin-Bill, I will beat you and make you bleed.  I’ll make you scream and cry out in pain.  When I get done with you, Bea will no longer have a husband but another sorry excuse of living flesh to clean up after.  I am willing to do anything to beat you, but are you willing to go to the same lengths?  You are nothing but a washed up, fat, and disgusting shell of what you once were.  Why don’t you just go away, retire, and leave this for the young guys like me?  You will be exposed as the joke you really are when I’m done with you.

The scene fades to black with Justin cackling.

Title reigns
N/a