Author Topic: “New Year, New Angel Part I: Price of Revenge.”  (Read 931 times)

Offline Ariana Angelos

• View Profile
“New Year, New Angel Part I: Price of Revenge.”
« on: January 05, 2024, 06:11:05 PM »
Ariana was once again screwed out of a title match against Courtney Pierce and her wife Ruby, made worse by the fact that she was defending the title against Courtney in her second defence! But all was not lost for Ariana as she was getting her rematch and on the first Climax Control of 2024 in Colorado, as for Ruby? Christian had put her fate up to a Twitter poll: either she was banned from the building, locked in a cage above the ring or handcuffed to the dreaded Twisted Sister! Can Ariana win her title back?

Ariana’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Saturday the 30th of December 2023, 13:40pm

So, how have your holidays been?

I’ll admit, I’ve been in a rut since Courtney screwed me out of the Bombshell Internet Title at December 2 Dismember, not helped by Courtney outright saying that she didn’t even want the title in the fist place, she just wanted to punish me for costing her the World Bombshell Championship Rematch against Juliana.

Conveniently forgetting the fact that she had screwed me out of that same title with the help of her wife but I digress.

I tied to keep a positive mindset as I headed into the Christmas Holidays, even though my hand brace still limited what I could do around the house which naturally included gift wrapping and well, my options there included either A: giving the gifts unwrapped and motioning to my injured hand hoping that they understood or B: having that be yet another chore Francisco’s had to take over since Courtney’s attack, I went with the latter.

Speaking of my hand, it is feeling a lot better, especially simpered to the week after the attack, but I’d rather play it safe than risk the injury getting aggravated and having to take time off from SCW as a result, and with Blast from the Past right around the corner? Yeah, I’m not risking that.

And what punishment did Courtney get for attempting to break my hand? Oh, just  being my next challenger after Bea Barnhart! U swear, the bosses don’t even try to hide their bias sometimes!

”The bosses will be announcing the first card of 2024 tomorrow.” I muttered to myself as I went through my Twitter feed, I mean, the return date is scheduled for the seventh of January and that’s a week tomorrow so if they’re not announcing that? I’ll be surprised. ”Wonder what…………” My train of thought was interrupted by a notification on my Twitter app and I tapped on it, thinking that it was probably Carter mentioning me in a tweet, but no, it was Christian making a big announcement, my rematch with Courtney was set for the first Climax Control of 2024.

Needless to say my husband came running when he heard me fall out of my computer chair from shock, alongside our two dogs Oreo and Zeus. ”Ari, are you okay?” Francisco asked as he came over to me, and then he saw the big smile on my face right before the dogs started licking it. ”Don’t tell me, Jenny left you a New Year’s Bonus in your account?”

”I wish!” I responded with a laugh before Francisco pulled me up with my good hand and then righted my computer chair. ”But Christian did just give me a belated Christmas gift, I’m challenging Courtney Pierce for the title she stole from me!”

”Oh really? Wow, that’s great news!” Francisco responded as he grinned broadly. ”But what about Ruby? The last two times you faced Courtney she’s found a way to screw you over.”

”I think Christian has a way around that, he specifically mentioned Ruy in the tweet.” I responded before showing him the tweet in question, as I turned the phone back towards me though? I spotted it. ”And he has a poll up, options are  A: Ruby is banned from the building, B: Ruby is handcuffed to Twisted Sister or C: Ruby is suspended above the ring in a shark cage.”

”Only one I don’t like is that last option, too much potential for Ruby to smuggle a weapon in and drop it to Courtney when the ref’s back is turned.” Francisco pointed out and I had to admit, Franky had a point. ”What about Twisted Sister? I thought she disappeared alongside Iron Maiden after you and Krystal beat the Metal Maniacs at last year’s Summer XXXTreme?”

”Like that’s ever stopped her! And besides, the bosses seem to be the only ones who know how to find them most of the time!” I pointed out and Francisco nodded as he realized that I had a point. ”Either way I’ll talk to Gabriel about getting some light work outs in, don’t want to have to pull out of the match because I reinjured my hand during training.”

”True, and that was how Aleesha lost the title all those months ago.” Francisco reminded me and I nodded in response, the rest of the card would be announced on New Year’s Eve with the first match of the year featuring the returning Crystal Zdunich taking on Harper in the first Main Event of the year and my rematch with Courtney taking centre stage as the first Main Event of the year, I wished Harper luck in that match knowing that Crystal was unpredictable but aside from that, I was focussed on my own thing.

The Disaster Diaries, Ariana’s room, Las Vegas, Nevada
Thursday the 4th of January 2023, 18:00pm

As I turned on my webcam I got started on this little vlog series.

”This is basically me trying something new for the New Year, don’t know if it’ll stick through to the end of the year but we’ll see.” I commented with a shrug as I brushed some hair over my shoulder. ”A hypocrite, webster’s dictionary defines a hypocrite as a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion and a person who acts in contradiction to his/her stated beliefs or feelings.” I stated before my frown deepened. ”In my dictionary? There’s a picture of Courtney Pierce right next to the word Hypocrite, and I bring this up because Christian has finally listened to reason, he has booked another rematch between us after you screwed me over not once but twice.”

I stated as I shook my head.

”To say nothing of the fact that you attempted to break my hand, yes I’m still bringing this up Courtney because guess what? I’ll still have this brace on my hand for another month! The doctors say that I’m on course to completely heal by February but that’s not for another twenty eight days, assuming off course that they’ll call me in for the final checkup on my hand on the first day of February.” I added before grinning broadly. ”But I’m not the only one entering this match with a handicap Courtney, because apparently Christian’s just as sick of Ruby’s constant interference in our matches as I am!” I added as I held up three fingers with my good hand. ”Banned from the Building, Suspended in a Shark Cage above the ring or my personal favourite: handcuffed to Twisted Sister, those are the three fates that potentially await Ruby on Sunday whilst we go at it for the third time, in other words?

The one and only reason you have two wins over me will be a non-factor, face it Courtney, you’re screwed.”

Very much so.

”I bet I can predict what Courtney will say about this: oh, I would’ve beaten Ariana without Ruby’s help because I’m a badass bitch and BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!” I couldn’t roll my eyes any harder if I tried. ”You were a paper World Bombshell Champion and you’ll be an even weaker Bombshell Internet Champion because at least your reign at the top ended after you stunk up the screens for months on end, this time? Your reign will be nothing but a blip on the history of that belt.

But I have a question for you Courtney, if you’re so apathetic towards holding the Bombshell Internet Championship, why not just vacate it right away? Why go through all this trouble just to lose it back to me? Because your ego won’t allow it, you have to be the centre of attention no matter what and that can only mean one thing, I need to use your ego against you to win.”

Go Gym, Las Vegas, Nevada
Wednesday the 3rd of January 2023, 15:00pm

It didn’t take long for the Go Gym to open back up after the Christmas Holidays ended, which was convenient for me because I needed as much training as I could get for this rematch against Courtney.

Luckily, the Go Gym had several students and graduates I could use, me and Krystal may have had a truce but she wasn’t in the building tonight for reasons that escaped me, guess the loss in the Golden Briefcase Match hurt her ego more than I thought, luckily I had other options.

”Right, so we’re clear on the roles, right?” I asked Hayley and Kelly as Hayley warmed up in the ring and Kelly chilled out on the outside. ”This is going to be a test run in case any of the following happens in my match against Courtney, Ruby sneaks into the building, gets free of the shark cage or gets away from Twisted Sister.” I stated as I looked the two rookies over. ”That and I couldn’t replicate Ruby’s situation exactly in this sparring match.”

“Aye, I’m not waiting outside whilst you go at it with Hayley, I don’t think Gabriel will let us bring a crane with a shark café into the Go Gym and he definitely won’t let Twisted Sister into the Go Gym.” Kelly nodded in response as she glanced over at Hayley. “Not that we want to even luck for that crazy bitch in the first place!”

”Considering I don’t even know how the bosses find her half the time? Definitely for the best.” I responded with a nod before I turned to Hayley. ”Hayley, you’re a nice girl and all but try to act like Courtney during this sparring match? Not too much that I mistake you for the real thing because I don’t want to get in trouble with Gabriel for hurting a Go Gym Student but try to be just convincing enough.”

“I mean, the last bit of acting I did was for my High School’s drama club but I’ll give it my best shot.” Hayley responded a sheepish grin before we started sparring, Kelly’s roll was to run interference whenever Hayley got in trouble and, well, look, I know that the only thing Hayley and Courtney have in common is the fact that they share the same weight and height (hence why I picked her) but it’s not like either of those idiots were allowed in the Go Gym (meaning Courtney and Ruby off course) so I had to make do.

As for how they did? Hayley did her best to mimic Courtney’s mannerisms and tactics in the ring but considering she was still a fairly new student? There was a clear disconnect between Courtney’s skill in the ring and Hayle’s, Kelly played her role well as well, even if she intentionally half assed her interference because she didn’t have as much at stake as Courtney and Ruby will on Sunday but after a few minutes I caught Kelly with a clothesline and hit Hayley with the Angel’s Descent for the imagined 1………2……..3!

”Well, that was a fun workout.” I commented as I helped both girls back up to their feet, Hayley looked winded from taking the Angel’s Descent but she was otherwise fine and Kelly was kay too. ”I don’t know if it’ll accurately represent how the match will go on Sunday but it was good to shake off any ring rust I picked up over the Christmas Holidays at least.”

“There’s only so much I can do considering how much experience Courtney and Ruby have on me and Kelly.” Hayley admitted as she caught her breath and Kelly nodded in agreement. “But hopefully we did what we could to help you out Ari.”

”Hopefully, but until then I’ll keep doing what I do best, whilst waiting for this hand to heal!”  I responded as I gave my hand a bit of a flex. ”So, you girls up for a regular three way sparring match?”

“Thank god you said sparring match, then again I think Francisco would only ask for popcorn if that did happen.” Kelly joked and I shook my head before we had a three way sparring match.

The Disaster Diaries, Ariana’s Room, Las Vegas, Nevada
Thursday the 4th of January 2023,  18:30pm

”I’m sure you’re going to say that you earned that ego but did you really? All due respect to my fellow Go Gym Graduate but does anyone really remember your defence against Devona? Or against Zoey? Your most notable defences were against me and Keira and I’d be here all day if I had to get into all the shit surrounding your match against Keira and you had to cheat to beat me!” I added as folded my arms. ”It’s time we faced facts about your reign at the top, you were a champion that barely anyone cared about until we met! You broke the monotony of the title being passed between Roxi, Amber and Masque but what have you done since then? Paraded around the title like it was your baby, threw a fit when I cost you your ill-deserved title match, tried, and failed, to break my hand, your nothing but a spoiled brat who doesn’t know what to do with herself when she isn’t getting her way.”

I shook my head.

”And off course, you stole the Bombshell Internet Title from me to punish me right before the holidays, punish me for what exactly? Oh right, for getting my own back against you.” I said with a frown as I started off listing things. ”You were a boring World Bombshell Champ, your carrying around a title you don’t even want yet you refuse to vacate because apparently I need to be punished some more? Let’s not forget, I never tried to maim you, you were the one who tried to break my hand, yet I’m the one who needs to be punished, that is why I opened this vlog by calling you a hypocrite Courtney!”

It's that simple.

”And as we get ready to clash in the first Main Event of the year, the question persists, can you win without your wife? Ot is Ruby the one who wears the pants in your relationship with her Courtney?” I asked simply as I looked at my nails playfully. ”Oh sure, you do all the heavy lifting in the ring even though she’s been cleared to wrestle for months now but whenever you were in trouble it was always Ruby that saved the day, at least in matches that you cared about, lest we forget the time you almost got pinned by a rookie, but please, continue to call me the joke.”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”It’ll just make the clown makeup look better on you after I take back my title from you on Sunday.” I stated plainly as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”That concludes my first vlog, New Year, New Angel Part I: The Price of Revenge and for you Courtney the price is a steep one, because it’ll cost you your pride, a title you don’t even want and your winning streak against me when you bask in the golden angel’s light! See you on Sunday bitch!”

I turned off the webcam as the scene fades.