Author Topic: Bill Barnhart Discusses Another Mixed Tag Team Match  (Read 1174 times)

Online Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Bill Barnhart Discusses Another Mixed Tag Team Match
« on: December 01, 2023, 07:46:47 PM »
We are at the Starbucks Coffee in Phoenix, Arizona. Bea Barnhart has finished airing her comments for her and Bill’s Mixed Tag Team match against Eiley and Oliver Zahn and now it is Bill’s turn to present his comments on their upcoming match. Bill holds up his Starbucks drink which is a Mango-Dragon Fruit drink.

Bill:  After Bea’s amazing comments on our upcoming Mixed Tag Team match against Oliver Zahn and Eiley I have to admit her comments are a hard act to follow but I will present my comments to the best of my ability.

Bill takes a drink of his Mango-Dragon Fruit drink then he begins his comments.

Bill:  Well, Oliver, being the honest person that I am I will inform the viewers that I comment you on winning our Non-Title Mixed Tag Team match on October 8, 2023, at Climax Control 375. You won by submission and I comment you on that accomplishment. However, Oliver, we also must take into consideration that you and Eiley have been on a greased slide down to the pits of despair and failure and I see no way out of that failure and despair for you two. I know what you are going to say. You will say that you are tentatively  assigned to the Mixed Tag Team Championship Match at December 2 Dismember V. Uh. . .you should know by now that even though you are “TENTIVELY” assigned to that match when me and Bea defeat you at Climax Control 380 we will be the likely team to be assigned to the Mixed Tag Team Championship match while you two get pushed aside. I don’t give a damn if you think that could happen or not but for damn sure me and Bea are planning on winning our match against you and Eiley and getting assigned to the Mixed Tag Team Championship match at December 2 Dismember V instead of you and Eiley.

Bill pauses his comments for a short time while he drinks, and enjoys, his Mango-Dragon Fruit drink.

Bill:  Oliver I want you to know something else. Something else other than me and Bea are going to defeat you at Climax Control 380 and you and Eiley will get taken out of the Mixed Tag Team Championship match and we will be put in place of you for that match. No. . .that’s not what I wanted to tell you. I want to tell you that you have become a joke to the other members of the Roster. You have become a joke to the fans. You have suffered numerous losses and you have lost what little reputation you had and you have hit rock bottom. The other wrestlers don’t respect you. The fans don’t respect you. The Staff doesn’t respect you. And for damn sure me and Bea don’t respect you. To put it in simple terms you two were what we call a one-hit wonder and you haven’t done a damn thing worthy of recognition since.

Bill laughs loudly and then he takes another gulp of his Mango-Dragon Fruit drink. Bill then flashes a huge grin into the camera.

Bill:  Tell me something Oliver. Are my comments irritating you> Are my comments pissing you off? Are my comments causing you to fume? Are my comments hitting home that you and Eiley were once looked up to and now that you are so far down in the rankings that nobody even wants to look down upon you that you are beginning to realize you and Eiley are jokes? Don’t try to blame me and don’t try to blame Bea. The people responsible for your demise and loss of status in Sin City Wrestling are you and Eiley.

Bill finishes off his Mango-Dragon Fruit drink then he gazes deeply into the camera.

Bill:  Myself and Bea had a discussion recently concerning your decline in the sport of Wrestling and we came up with some graphics we will have the Network put up on the screen so the viewers will know how far you have declined from what you once were. The first graphic represents how you have wilted away from what you once were as wrestlers.

The Network puts up the first graphic which is of a wilted house plant.

Bill:  When house plants get this bad they are usually thrown into the trash as they cannot be saved. That’s how you two are these days. There is no way for you two to salvage your wrestling careers so you need to be tossed into the trash. The next graphic I will have the Network put up is that of an extremely dirty swimming pool.

The Network takes off the graphic of the wilted house plant and replaces it with the graphic of an extremely dirty swimming pool.

Bill:  Just as a dried up house plant needs to be tossed into the trash so a swimming pool this filthy takes forever to drain, clean, and sanitize it before the pool can be used again. Sorry for you two but there isn’t enough time left in the world to clean you two up and return you to your former glory. Next I will have the Network put up a graphic of something you two should be familiar with. It is a graphic of a glass of milk that was knocked over and spilled onto the floor.

The Network takes down the graphic of the dirty pool and replaces it with the graphic of a glass of spilled milk.

Bill:  A glass of spilled milk on the floor and carpet eh? Man that’s some nasty crap. You can never get all the milk cleaned up out of the carpet so you end up with not only a stained carpet but one that smells of rotten milk. You two had the appearance of two full glasses of fresh milk then you let your milk sour and rot and now you have nothing to show for all your previous hard work. Just as with a glass of milk spilled on the floor and carpet can never be cleaned to 100 percent perfection so your careers can never be cleaned up and revived to return you two to where you once were in the sport of Wrestling. And, finally, we have come to the last graphic I want you to view. Now isn’t that a relief for you two that I am nearly done exposing you? This graphic the Network will put up on the screen is that of rotten fruit.

The Network takes down the graphic of the spilled milk and replaces it with a graphic of rotten fruit.

Bill:  Just as fruit that is not eaten in time ends up rotting to the point where it has to be thrown away so you two got lazy careless and you allowed your wrestling careers to rot away and now you have no way to resolve the pathetic situation your wrestling careers are in. As with my other examples n graphics fruit that is in this bad of condition needs to be tossed out into the trash. So there you have it. Oliver and Eiley you two are sour, rotten, spoiled, and dirty, and there is nothing anyone can do to help you save your wrestling careers so you two are going to be put out in the trash so that the remaining wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling can clean up the mess you made of your careers and we will continue to bring honor and respect to Sin City Wrestling. As Bea said during her comments we want you two to retire from the sport of wrestling so that the other wrestlers and the fans don’t have to ensure watching your pathetic performances in the ring.

Bill glances at Bea and smiles.

Bill:  I am done with my comments for our upcoming match. Both me and Bea are done commenting on our upcoming match and the rest of our comments and actions will be during our match against Eiley and Oliver Zahn.