Author Topic: TIME TO TAKE THE KITTY KAT TO GET SPAYED  (Read 2212 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
TIME TO TAKE THE KITTY KAT TO GET SPAYED
« on: November 10, 2023, 04:20:56 PM »
TIME TO TAKE THE KITTY KAT TO BE SPAYED

Narrator:  You’re familiar with the term Cat Fight right? That’s what we are going to have at Climax Control 377 when Bea Barnhart faces off against KAT JONES. These two are not strangers when it comes to facing off against each other in the ring so you should expect a brutal match. During my discussion with Bea before I came on the air to present opening comments I will inform you that Bea is not going into this match to lose. . .she is going in to win, and destroy, Kat Jones.

AT THE WRESTLING RING AT THE STAR OF THE DESERT ARENA IN PRIMM, NEVADA

The scene opens with Bea Barnhart, along with her husband, Bill Barnhart, standing in front of the wrestling ring at the Star Of The Desert Arena in Primm, Nevada. Both Bea and Bill are casually dressed in matching attire consisting of white sneakers, black slacks, with Bill both wearing a yellow and pink pullover shirt. When the camera person informs them that they are live broadcasting Bill and Bea launch into their comments on Bea’s upcoming match against Kat Jones.

Bea:  Behind me is the wrestling ring where myself and Kat Jones will face off in a wrestling match at Climax Control 377. This is the wrestling ring where I will dominate and destroy Kat and send her packing where she will retire from wrestling and move into a Retirement Home. With me today is my husband, Bill, who supports me and we are both confident I will get a quick and easy victory over Kat. To put it in simple and direct terms I am going to Spay the Kat.

Bill:  For those of you do not know what happened between Bea and Kat I will tell you that Kat has done so much crap against Bea that when you find out all that she did to Bea you will understand why Bea wants to destroy her and put her out of the sport of wrestling.

BEA CONFRONTS KAT JONES AND TELLS THE TRUTH ABOUT HER

Bea:  First I will let you know that I’ve had one match against Kat and she won. I don’t try to make everyone believe that I won that match because I did not. But in our upcoming match, at Climax Control 377, I will win and it will be an easy and decisive win. I I want everyone watching right now to know what type of person Kat Jones is. She falsely accused me of doing things that I never did. She tried to get everyone to believe that, while serving as Bill’s Manager, that I sprayed PERFUME into the face and eyes of Bill’s opponents. The only thing I ever had in my so-called PERFUME bottle was water. When Kat and others had my so-called PERFUME bottle taken from me and the contents were analyzed the contents turned out to be water. . .just water...you know. . .H2O water. I do not tolerate people lying about me, and claiming I did things I never did, and falsely accusing me of stuff.. Kat also perpetrated interference in many of my wrestling matches and sometimes it caused me to lose and other times I got past her interference and I still won. Sometimes Kat acted alone and other times she had to bring a bunch of people with her to provide enough interference to cause me to lose the match. Payback is a bitch is how the saying goes and the payback I will put on Kat in our match will be her demise in the sport of wrestling.

Bill:  Bea you need to tell the viewers what you told me about Kat and how she has been unfairly treating you.

Bea:  I did talk about how Kat has been unfairly treating me but since you asked for additional comments on that subject I will add more comments. Kat Jones has been a jerk to me for a long time and there has been no reason for her being abusive to me except that she is jealous of me. I understand her jealousy of me, as I am prettier and have a higher I.Q. than she could ever hope for, but to perpetrate attacks on me during my wrestling matches, and falsely accuse me of stuff, is the main factor that causes me to destroy her and make her want to retire from wrestling.

Bill:  For the record Bea comes into this match at 5 feet 5 inches in height and 130 pounds of weight. Kat Jones comes into this match at 5 feet 8 inches and 124 pounds. There is no weight advantage in this match. Also having 3 inches of height over Bea is not classified as an advantage.

Bea:  Since we are basically even in height and weight the advantage I have over Kat is that I am more talented than she is and for sure more intelligent. When you have a slow dim-witted moron as an opponent, as I have with Kat, getting and keeping the advantage over her is easy.

Bill:  You mentioned something else to me recently concerning Kat and I wonder if you want to share that with the viewers.

Bea:  Which comment are you referring to since I made several comments concerning opponents and especially concerning Kat Jones.

Bill:  The one about claiming to be all natural but turning out to be a fake.

Bea:  Ha ha ha!!! The viewers will enjoy that one!!! I find it silly when women claim they are all-natural and then when they take selfies they edit the selfies to make themselves look nicer and to remove their flaws. They wear heavy eye liner, heavy lipstick, they put colorings in their hair and on their face, all to hide all their flaws and ugly features, then they try to pass themselves off as being real and natural. Nothing like claiming to be REAL and ALL NATURAL then we see you being a fake. There is nothing fake about me, Kat, because what you see is the real deal. There is nothing fake on, or in, my body. I possess natural beauty and a sexy body so I don’t have to work overtime, like you do, to try to look presentable to others.

Bill:  Since Kat Jones is a perpetual liar are you going to comment on that?

Bea:  Damn sure I’ll comment on that! Kat you know who Pinocchio is and you know that he was a liar. When Pinocchio lied his nose grew long and when he told the truth his nose went back to normal. Unfortunately for you Kat since you always lie your nose will never return to normal size. Just as it was easy for everyone to know when Pinocchio was lying so it is that everyone knows when you are lying.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bea:  Kat I know you have seen a black cat. But have you ever seen a black cat after they got into a fight with other cat and that other cat kicked their ass? The black cat has scratches, bites, open wounds, bleeding, a bent ear, and missing patches of fur, due to the other cat kicking their ass. Yep! Keep that vision in your mind because that is how you are going to look when I get done with you in our match. And to make sure you know how severe a beating you will get at my hands please refer to the graphic the Network will put up right now.

The network puts up the graphic Bea previously sent to them.

Bea:  Yes, Kat, this is what you will look like after I get done beating the crap out of you!  Sorry that I have to destroy you and send you into retirement but after all the evil and disgusting and illegal things you have done against me. . .you deserve what I do to you during our match.

Bill:  Damn! I couldn’t have said it better.

Bea looks into the camera and informs the camera person that she is done with her comments for today. The camera person cuts their camera feed and the screen goes dark.