Author Topic: BEN JORDAN v "BULLDOG" BILL BARNHART  (Read 3057 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
BEN JORDAN v "BULLDOG" BILL BARNHART
« on: October 09, 2023, 08:17:57 AM »
Please post all roleplays here! Have fun and good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Ben Jordan

• View Profile
Re: BEN JORDAN v "BULLDOG" BILL BARNHART
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2023, 03:07:59 AM »
Wednesday morning.

The bright morning London sunshine drops down on to the skin of Ben Jordan as he sits in his new house in London, England, overlooking the river Thames. It was unseasonably warm in London, England but very few people complained about it and Ben was in that majority as he sips on his morning coffee. Ben looks up at the camera and smiles.

"Morning people." He says with a bright smile. "From the Isle of Dogs in lovely London."

He takes a sip of his coffee.

"It looks like I'm finally settled back home." He tells the people listening. "And who would have thought things would have come full circle to the point I'm back where I was born and that can put a lot of stress on a fella."

Ben tilted his head in a nod.

"And we're all open for stress." Ben says with a soft voice. "Now I'm guessing you're wondering why I would mention something like stress on a beautiful sunny day when the river looks lovely."

Ben points the camera to the river in front of him and the camera spins around to show the sun bouncing delectably off the waves and back to Ben's face.

"And the day is fine." Ben says with a side nod of his head. "But this is Wednesday morning people. and yesterday, there was a huge day around the world that I support, and I throw a lot of money towards the cause, because I've been there and I needed help."

Ben takes a few seconds to reflect.

"Yesterday was World Mental Health Day." Ben sighs. "And that is a cause close to my heart because everyone thinks someone like me is Superman..."

Ben turns his head and raises a finger to his lips before winking down the camera.

"But if that's the way you see me, even Superman can have his struggles." Ben says. "He can sit there in the fortress and replay every little thing in his head about how he could have saved someone but failed and trust me, it gets to ya more then men especially would like to sit there and admit."

Ben's face turned a little more serious.

"I get it, I've been there." Ben says sadly. "But yesterday was about pushing the awareness of the struggles all around the world so that mental health issues are not seen as a burden or something we can't talk about. It needs to be normalised to be able to say to your friend over a pint, mate, I'm struggling and not have the fear of your mate taking the Mickey and looking down on ya."

Ben looks away from the camera just slightly as painful memories of his own past return to his head. After a few seconds, Ben looks back down the camera.

"Nothing worse then feeling low and having the feeling that you can't speak to someone." Ben tells the viewers. "And I know some of you are sitting there that are struggling and need help and this is hitting home to you and I really hope it is. You can ask for help."

Ben sighs again.

"It's ok to turn to your wife, your husband, your daughter, your son, your mum, ya dad, ya brother, ya sister, your aunt, your uncle, your niece, your nephew, your grandson, your granddaughter, your friend, the guy at the bar, the guy at the bus stop, even a random stranger and say those words." Ben pauses just for a second. "I'm not ok and I need help."

Ben swallows hard as he turns his head away, looking towards the river without focusing on anything. He takes a deep breath before looking back at the camera.

"You're probably wondering why I'm talking like this and year, I get that, but I do have a reason to do so." Ben tells whoever is watching. "This part of things is where I introduce you to what I've done this week and yesterday, I did something to show people that I might be this cool guy in people's eyes and that people think opening up makes you weak, but I did something to show a group of kids that it's ok to talk."

Ben takes another deep breath before exhaling sharply.

"Yesterday, I spoke to the kids at Oasis." Ben says with a little smile as he thinks about them. "So roll that tape."

The scene opens with Jamie Dean, former SCW star and owner of the teenage charity Oasis. Jamie stands in an assembly hall on the stage as he watches a dozen or so teens shuffle in to the small hall and towards where he stands.

"Come on guys." Jamie encourages. "Let's take your seats quickly."

The teens listen and move a little faster, moving to the front of the room to a stage area with a big screen set up on stage. The group start taking their seats as a few more enter the room and Jamie encourages them to move to the front with a wave of his hand. He waits as they all take seats and gives them a few seconds to settle down.

"Ok guys, time for focus." Jamie tells them. "Today as you might have heard, is World Mental Health Day."

Jamie watches as a few nod, but a few look like this is the first time they've heard the news.

"Mental health is as important as physical health." Jamie tells them. "And you guys are likely to have suffered from it due to being homeless and the trauma that comes along with it and I know it's hard for guys to talk about these kind of things and it hurts us in the long run, so I have someone to speak to you about it."

Jamie clears his throat.

"On the outside, he doesn't seem the type, but he is proof that it's possible and they can be beaten." Jamie tells them. "So guys, say hi to my partner in crime, Ben Jordan."

A few whispers of delight was utters as Jamie picked up a nearby remote and pressed a button on it and Ben's face and upper body lit up the screen. The camera now changes to inside Ben's house as he sits on a sofa with a laptop open on his lap, his feet up across the leather sofa. He smiles and waves at the screen.

"Morning all." He says in a cheery tone. "Hope you lot are behaving yourself over there and not adding to Jamie's grey hairs right now."

He could see the audience as a camera was set up and see's Jamie frown as he took a seat near the front.

"I'm sorry I haven't checked in with you guys for a while but as you might know, I moved back to London so just getting my feet wet sorting things out here." Ben tells them. "But today, I do need to speak to you about something important and that is mental health."

Ben takes a deep breath and exhales sharply.

"Today is World Mental Health Day." Ben says. "And it's really important to take notice of that and take the chance to be a better person and make you feel like you're a better person, but let's talk about what mental health is."

Ben looks away for a second before quickly looking back.

"Mental health is really important because your brain is constantly overloaded with things, taking in sights and sounds and like most over worked things, at times, things can break down, it can stress you out, it could effect you in ways you don't expect." Ben says. "A lot don't see when people are struggling, it's not like a broken leg or something that's real easy to see, it's something much worse because no one can see behind the face we put on and it's a dangerous thing."

He looks at the people in the hall through the screen, watching them hang on to every word.

"And I get it." Ben says, talking from a place of experience. "It's hard for us to talk about it because we don't wanna be seen as weak, but I'm gonna show you lovely lot today that there's no issue talking about our struggles and I'm gonna tell you it's not worth putting things off to let them pass on their own, if you need help now, ask for it. Here's a little story about how things in the past can mess with your future if it's not dealt with."

Ben clears his throat as he thinks back.

"So there was this girl some years ago, and yes, I know a lot of stories start that way, but this one is true." Ben says with a smile. "I was bang head over heels for her and she brushed me off like I was nothing. Yeah there was some distance between us, but I would have done anything for her, would have walked to the ends of the earth for her, but no, kept at arms length and I didn't know why at the time. I kept wondering why not, I would give her the world and nah, wasn't interested at all, made excuse after excuse why we couldn't video chat and honestly, it turned me paranoid."

Ben grits his teeth.

"It stressed me, and made me anxious. I laid awake at night wondering why the hell not?" He says truthfully. "I couldn't eat because of this and it made me feel like I wasn't good enough for anyone. I stayed single because deep down, I thought I was a horrible person because of her. I let that effect me for a long time and it effected the way I saw people."

Ben looks at the surprised looks on their faces.

"It turns out it was a load of old flannel because I found out very recently that she was stringing me along." Ben says with a shake of his head. "Turns out she was married with kids all along and was just stringing me along to get whatever she wanted, as we'd say in the wrestling business, she was using me to keep her spot. That effected me for a long time and I feel that it played in to my long time depression and anxiety."

Ben sighs under his breath before continuing.

"I went through some dark thoughts with her." Ben admits. "I mean dark suicidal thoughts because of her because she made me feel less then I was worth and even to this day, I get up and feel less then I am worth, all because of her some years ago. Getting up feeling worthless because someone who was devoid of human emotions gas lit you before gas lighting was ever a thing, shouldn't happen, but it was a different time, I had no one to talk to about it."

Ben shook his head.

"I don't know if I even wanted to talk about it, because I felt embarrassed I'd been used by this." Ben admits. "But I really wish I had talked to someone then because I might have been happier, I might have stepped up for a much happier life where I didn't end up depressed in later life. Thinking back, it was stupid of me not to want to talk about it and deal with it."

Ben stops just to let things sink in.

"There was a lot of stigma attached to things through that time. People saying men don't talk about things like that because it makes us look weak." Ben says shaking his head. "Load of old pony because here I am openly admitting that I wake up at times and wonder what happened to my life. I wake up where I'm not ok, and I want the whole world to swallow me up and just leave me in some deep dark black hole where no one will find me, but here I am talking about it. There are days now I get my head off my pillow and it flops down again because I don't want to face the world and that's ok, cause we all have days like that, but you know what I do?"

Ben pauses for a second.

"I pick up the phone and I call Jamie, I pick up the phone and call Sammi." Ben tells them "And I talk, I talk and talk some more. They don't look down on me for that, they don't see me as weak or anything like that. They see me as human and human's are allowed to have days like that. It doesn't make us any less human to be human and admit that's something not right. You guys are at risk more, I was messed around by some bird who loved the attention but you guys have seen real stuff. Being out on the streets, being targeted has probably left some stuff in your head that is hard to deal with and you're keeping it inside."

Ben scans the screen looking for a change in faces to prove his point and spots one or two.

"And you're probably not talking about it because you had to be tough out on the streets." Ben says seriously. "But it doesn't make you weaker to sit there and talk about it. I know we set up things at Oasis where you can go and speak to Jamie about anything you want and I know that door is always open, and I know a lot of you are not using that option but I can tell you from first hand experience that it's great to be able to get a lot off your chest, to process all those heavy thoughts weighing you down and you guys are teens that have already seen a lot of hell."

Ben looks down sadly.

"But don't let this drag you down in later life." Ben tells the room. "Especially when you don't have to. I let that once incident drag me down for years of my life, took a long time before I could trust people again and it might have played in to my later life. I had a hell of a lot till recently, the dream lifestyle but frankly, my mental health played a big part in losing all of that and you know something?"

Ben takes a deep breath.

"I don't want that life back." He tells them. "I don't need the marriage, I don't need the big houses, the cars, none of those things are important if you can't wake up with a smile. Nothing is important if you can't wait up and feel happy and ready to chase the day and mental health issues, the past trauma, it holds us back. Not talking about it all and getting it out there in the open, all holds us back and you're young, you don't need this holding you back at all. You can be the ones in control of your head and not the other way around and I really wish I was all those years ago, I wish I was in control of my head instead of letting someone deep root trauma in my head."

Ben stops to let things sink in.

"I wish I dealt with it all a long time ago." He admits. "But I didn't and it effected my later life because I didn't think mental health was as important as physical health but it really is and on a day like today, where eyes are very much on it, you guys should see how serious it is and what it leads to. I've lost people in my life because of struggles with mental health, I woke up some days and thought people would be talking about me losing my battle with mental health, but I'm not because I spoke to people who helped me through it. I don't wanna add any of you guys in here to the list of people I knew that lost their battles with mental health."

He watches as the room look around at each other.

"I don't want you guys to be like that cause you think no one cares." Ben tells them. "But I care, and Jamie does too and I know there's a lot of people in that room you're sitting in that care about you, so if you're depressed, if you're down, if you're stressed, if you know something isn't right in your mind, please go talk to someone about it, please talk to Jamie about it. I've lost a lot of people in this world and I don't want any of you guys to be next."

Ben sighs as he looks at the screen.

"Mental health is no joke and talking about it doesn't make you any less of a man, it makes you more of a man." Ben says firmly. "So today, man up, talk to someone and if you're feeling good, ask someone else how they're doing because you asking someone that question, could save their lives."

Ben looks at their faces as he sees some nods in agreement and some hung heads.

"Thank you for listening to me, please speak to Jamie if you need anything, if you're down or just need to talk." Ben tells them. "You could save their lives and your own. Remember the world will be a lot less brighter without you in it."

Ben rubs his chin.

"You guys have a great day." Ben says with a warm smile and I'll check in with you all soon, I promise."

"Guys, give Ben a round of applause." Jamie tells them.

The group in the hall clap for Ben as he waves at the screen. Jamie clicks off the feed and the camera focuses on Ben, his head dropping as he puts his hands behind his head.

"I really hope I got through to just one person." Ben says with a sad tone. "I really hope I saved someone's life cause this mental stuff really isn't a joke."

The camera comes back to Ben sitting in the chair on his balcony overlooking the river, a sad smile on his face.

"If I got through to one person in that whole room, then I'm a happy man." Ben says with that sad smile on his face. "And you're probably wondering how I'm gonna link all that to what I'm gonna say about High Stakes because that is the part of the work we're up to people."

Ben runs his hand on his chin.

"There's a lot of hidden stuff to mental help that people don't really see." Ben explains. "They see that depression and anxiety can rob people of their routine, eating, sleeping, all of that, but they never sit there and think about why that happens. They just sit there and think it's the way things are and they're happy with that. Like most things, people don't like to scratch below the surface and find out what's really going on, but the reason these things suffer is one simple word."

Ben lifts a finger.

"Motivation." He says with a firm nod.

He puts his palms out flat.

"Motivation keeps us all going. It helps us get up, it helps us get things done, it helps us do whatever we need to do to get through the day." Ben informs people. "But when you have issues up here."

Ben taps the side of his head.

"It blocks the motivation." Ben explains. "And motivation is key for everything we do."

He pauses for a second.

"Now how does this link to Bill Barnhart." Ben says looking around. "I mean of course people have questioned Bill's sanity at times cause the age don't match the look and all that, but I'm not gonna go that route, it's a bit of a beaten path but I will admit, when I saw that card, I felt a bit of life draw out of me again."

Ben waves his hands around in a dismissive way.

"I don't mean that in a bad way." Ben says waving it off. "I mean it in terms of we've been there, we've done this match, I felt like my heart sank when I saw that I was facing Bill Barnhart again because I felt like I've done this so many times lately in mixed tag and single and sometimes, when a bloke feels like he has nothing to prove in their scenario, it does take away a little bit of motivation here and there."

Ben waits as he runs his fingers across his brow.

"I'm sure this was done just to get us on the card of the biggest SCW show of the year, the show that reboots SCW." Ben says appreciatively. "So I can thank Christian and Mark for that but seeing that on the card made me see, I need to find my own motivation to fire through things, I need to find something a little bit extra to kick on and it's right there under my nose. It's High Stakes XIII, the biggest show on the SCW calendar and I'm on it. That should be motivation enough and that's the way I'm gonna look at it."

Ben looks up at the clear morning sky, then back down to the camera.

"It is a big show and it is a big deal." Ben reminds himself "And although I feel like I've walked down this path a lot lately, me and Bill mixing it up, I feel that I could take this clay and mold it in to something to remember. Maybe I just sat there and thought when I saw this card, what else can me and Bill do? I mean between the Mixed tag contenders matches, the one on one, I couldn't help but wonder if we've gone to our limits but then it dawn on me, slapped me in the face like someone was wobbling around a wet kipper. This is High Stakes! What people don't get is High Stakes is like our superbowl, it's our Championship League final, there's magic in the air, a whole lot of magic in the air where us as wrestlers, we can feel it, we know it from the go home show. There's something a little different and a little special about it all. I know the fans feel it too, right?"

Ben waits as if he's waiting for an answer.

"Of course you do." He says with a smile "But as a wrestler, the buzz is immense. I've done it as a fan but as a wrestler, it's exciting, there's magic drifting through. So you guys might sit there and say its Ben Jordan and Bill Barnhart, we don't need to see that again. We've seen it a few times over the last few months, we don't need to see that again, but the truth is, this one is different. There's nothing on the line but it is High Stakes which means every match is gonna be special, every match is gonna be completely worth it. From opening to close, this show is gonna be proper. Bill Vs me might not look good on paper, but we don't wrestle on paper people!"

Ben can't help but smile at that line.

"Every wrestler is gonna give it their all and I will against Bill." Ben says with a firm nod. "And I'm sure Bill is gonna give ya a history lesson of things between us and stuff like that and tell you all the good things he's done in wrestling and all that malarkey, it's his style and that's fine people. Bill's thing is to remind people of stuff but me, my thing is to get you lot glued to the box and watching just what I can do and it might not look special, but it's gonna be people."

Ben pokes out his lower lip and nods.

"I know Bill has been slated by a lot of people for his old school style." Ben says honestly. "Because everything about him screams old school style, but old school style and people from that time, from that time of the business, they think a little bit differently to people just coming through. They know the game inside and out and what they do is they force themselves to be better, to have the not give up mentally. They have that inside where they think they might not score a win but you're gonna remember being in the ring with them and that's what makes that generation more dangerous then you might think. You can sit there and say he's too old fashioned to be in the modern game but with that comes a different way of thinking so Bill is in the category of he might get knocked down but you write him off at your own peril."

Ben wags his finger at the screen.

"And I won't write him off." Ben says honestly. "Many have and many have felt that bulldog bite, many have taken in their eyes shock losses because Bulldog would not give up on it all and I refuse to be one of those guys that take him lightly and get teeth marks in my jacksy. I know I'm thinking of my High Stakes moment, but I know Bulldog is too, he gets it, he knows this show has a lot of eyes on and he can use me to make an example of himself to the world. See what I mean about a different mentality?"

Ben taps his head with his forefinger.

"Young uns are thinking about all the people who will be watching, Bill is a guy who will blank that out, do his job and have a single moment where people say wow, rather then people trying to kill themselves for that moment." Ben explains. "That's what makes him a danger. He doesn't need gasping moments every two minutes to beat ya, he just needs one and it's game over but I'm not gonna let him get to that one."

Ben shakes his head.

"Me and Bill, we're in the same place career wise right now. We're a bit rudderless." Ben admits. "There's no clear plan for us, we're just good solid hands who can fill in when needed and have a good go at things, but we both know this show is our chance to change all of that. Our destiny is a little bit unwritten right now but we know this is where we can grab then pen and start to doodle, this is where we know we can start writing our own next chapter so don't be fooled by the fact it feels thrown together, this is gonna be the start of something big."

Ben leans back slightly in his chair.

"This is where either Bill or me start writing something new." Ben says with a stretch of his shoulders. "And I feel like I got a few more stories to write before I fill my days with eating bacon with Bear and walking through Island Gardens, nipping in the pub for a swift half and finding myself over at The Den to punish myself with some football and it all starts in a couple of Sunday's."

Ben waves his head from side to side.

"Bill, I know you see this as I do, and I know you're gonna bring your best because you always tend to do that." Ben says with a sincere look on his face. "But I'm gonna tell you mate, I'm gonna be the one writing my next chapter in a very positive note."

Ben looks down at his watch.

"Well my lovely lot, it looks like I'm out of time here, so we'll pick this one up next week." Ben says with a thumbs up. "You lot have a cracking week, Bill, I'll be speaking more about ya soon but you too have a good week."

Ben fires another thumbs up.

"And on a last note." He says with a more serious look on his face. "Reach out to your friends and family, let them know you're thinking about them. Don't be one of those people after the fact that knew they could have done more to change someone's life for the better and if you're struggling, please reach out to someone like MIND charity, Samaritans, or even a friend, hell, reach out to me."

Ben nods seriously.

"Until next time." He says with a sombre tone. "I'm Ben Jordan...."

He winks.

"Laters people!"

And with that, the camera fades.
>

Cockney King.
SCW World Heavyweight Champion
SCW Internet Champion
SCW Roulette Champion
SCW Tag Team Champion (3x)
SCU Underground champion
ACW's only Triple Crown Champion.
Super J Cup Winner 2013.
Twitter: @CockneyKingBen

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2023, 04:26:35 PM »
BEN JORDAN IS GOING DOWN HARD

Narrator:  We heard some strong and confident statements from Bea Barnhart recently and now we are about to hear some strong and confident statements from Bill Barnhart. Bill told me this will be his third Singles match against Ben Jordan and he is looking forward to this match to prove he is the better wrestler. With that I turn you over to Bill Barnhart at the Barnhart’s home in Lawrenceville, Georgia.

AT THE BARNHART’S HOME IN LAWRENCEVILLE, GEORGIA.

The camera person is set up in the home of Bill and Bea Barnhart in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Bill and Bea are sitting on the couch in their living room while Iris is roaming around the house just because that is what Iris does sometimes. When the camera person informs Bill they are live broadcasting he starts his presentation.

Bill:  Before I comment on my upcoming match against Ben Jordan I would like to give comments to Bea. I have to say, Bea, that your comments leading up to your Bombshell Roulette Championship match against Alexandra Calaway and Georgie Robertson, were fantastic! I have no doubt you will earn the Bombshell Roulette Championship at High Stakes XIII.

Bea:  Thanks for the positive comments Bill. I’m looking forward to becoming the next Bombshell Roulette Champion at High Stakes XIII. But I will not talk much during this airing as this is your time to talk about your match with Ben Jordan. Just as you held back on your comments when I was airing comments for my match at High Stakes XIII, while we were walking Iris in Sweetwater Park, so I will try to hold back on my comments during your comments for your upcoming match against Ben Jordan.

Bill:  I’ll be honest that I don’t have a lot to say to Ben Jordan. I know what I’m capable of and Ben knows what he is capable of.

HOW DO BILL AND BEN MEASURE UP?

Bill:  Okay, Ben, let me start off with the obvious information. It is on record that we’ve had two matches against each other and you won both matches. Now, Ben, I’m sure you’ll bring up the fact that we’ve had other matches against each other but I’m not going to go over those matches. They were either a Mixed Tag Team match or a Tag Team match where I was teamed with Senor Vinnie and our team lost to your team. Those matches do not have any relevance to our Singles match at High Stakes XIII.

Bill smiles into the camera.

Bill:  The other item on how we measure up to each other in concerning our height and weight. You are coming into our match at 6 feet 2 inches and 220 pounds. I’m coming into our match at 6 feet 4 inches and 240 pounds. Two inches of height and 20 pounds of weight is not considered an advantage so I will not waste air time discussing that information.

Bill stops his comment as Iris walks between him and the camera while Iris is on some quest to find something and after Iris passes by to go into the other room Bill continues with his comments.

Bill:  I can’t help but laugh at Iris. Being an English Bulldog she cannot be expected to do intelligent things. Ben there is one more thing I want to bring up as so many wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling always tease me concerning my age. On November 14, 2023, I will turn 40 years of age. I get so many wrestlers and fans insult me and joke about my age but they tend to forget that I’m a force to reckon with in the sport of Wrestling. While so many people ask why I continue wrestling, when I’m about to turn 40 years of age, these same people prove themselves to be hypocrites. How is that you ask? There are two wrestling Federations, other than Sin City Wrestlng, that people watch on a regular basis. In both those well-known Wrestling Federations they have many active wrestlers who are over 40 years of age with some of them in their 50’s and a few in their 60’s. So let me get this straight. You fools who tease me about me turning 40 years of age on November 14, 2023, are actively cheering and rooting for wrestlers in their 50’s and 60’s in those other two Wrestling Federations? All that does is prove that you’re hypocrite morons. Screw you all! I’m a damn great wrestler and all of you, including you Ben, will find that out when I defeat you in this match you will be as worthless as last week’s trash.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bill:  Here’s the bottom line Ben. I actually respect you and what you have accomplished in the sport of wrestling. If you think that will cause me to back off and go easy on you then you are mistaken.

Bill gets a close-up shot from the camera.

Bill:  Ben you saw what happened when me and Bea faced off against Oliver Zahn and Eiley in a non-Championship Mixed Tag Team match at Climax Control 375. It is too damn bad that Oliver Zahn and Eiley had to cheat and violate the rules a half dozen times to defeat me and Bea. Cheating the way they did, and as often as they did, in that match proves they are cowards. Too bad only the Referee has a say about what happens during a match because both Oliver Zahn and Eiley should have been fired or should have had the Mixed Tag Team Championship taken away from them.

Bill flashes a huge grin into the camera.

Bill:  But you, Ben, you are a different story. . .a different kind of wrestler. . .one who has performed well which is deserving of respect. I don’t hate you. I don’t envy you. I don’t want to hurt you. I just want to have another great match against you regardless of which of us wins the match. I hope you feel the same way so that we can show the fans how two truly legendary professional wrestlers are supposed to act inside the wrestling ring. I’m looking forward to our match. Hope you are also.

Bill glances over at Bea and asks her if she would like to make comments before Bill closes this broadcast and Bea informs Bill she will not present additional comments so Bill looks back into the camera to give his closing comments.

Bill:  Both myself and Bea are liked, and disliked by the fans. We are in Sin City Wrestling to keep the fans happy and entertained. If wrestling well, and working by the rules, keeps the fans happy then that is what we will continue to do. If wrestling well and working hard to obey the rules makes the fans mad that’s a problem the fans have to deal with because we will continue to work hard and obey the rules. Either way we keep the interest of the fans and we get them coming back and they keep paying for their admission to our wrestling events. That’s what it is all about. Thanks for tuning in for my comments on my upcoming match against Ben Jordan at High Stakes XIII.

With that final comment by Bill Barnhart the camera person cuts their camera feed and our screen goes dark for a short time until the Network switches to the regularly scheduled programming for this time slot.

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2023, 08:51:10 AM »
I HAVE NO MERCY FOR BEN JORDAN

Bea Barnhart has finished her comments for her Bombshell Roulette Championship match against Alexandra Calaway and Georgie Robertson. Since Bea and bill are in the same dressing room, and Bea has finished her comments for her match, the camera person is now focusing on Bill for him to present his comments on his upcoming match against Ben Jordan.

OPENING COMMENTS

Bea:  Bill I thank you for allowing me to present comments for my match before you present yours. That was very sweet. Enjoy.

Bill:  Bea you are always first in my life and you always will be. Also for you to present the video of Iris dancing to a modified version of the song I’M TOO SEXY by Right Said Fred was hilarious. Iris loves that song and watching Iris twerk and shake her butt to the music was fun.

Bea:  I will remain here in the dressing room in case you wish to ask me to comment on something. Unless you ask me I will remain quiet so you can present your comments on your match.

Bill looks into the camera and he begins his comments concerning is match against Ben Jordan.

COMMENTS FOR THE EDUCATION OF BEN JORDAN

Bill:  Ben I want you to know that I graduated from Frankfort Of Kentucky University with two Bachelor’s Degrees. One of the Bachelor’s Degrees is in Business Administration and the other is in Criminal Justice. You know, or you should know, how universities have an acronym for their school? You know. . .like USC for University of Southern California. . .or UCLA for University of California Southern California. . .or UGA for University of Georgia. There is also an acronym for Frankfort of Kentucky University where I graduated. That acronym was FOK-U which stands for Frankfort Of Kentucky University. During sporting events we would yell out FOK-U!!! because that is our acronym for Frankfort of Kentucky University. The other schools would protest and claim that we were cursing at them when we were not. So what do I say to you as my upcoming opponent? FOK-U!!!

Bill laughs loudly.

Bill:  And what would your acronym possibly be Ben? Hmmm. Ben Jordan. Acronym BJ. Hmmm...very interesting.

Bill bursts out in loud laughter again.

Bill:  My name is Bill Barnhart and my wresting name is Bulldog Bill Barnhart. The acronym for Bulldog Bill Barnhart is BBB which is the acronym for the organization called the Better Business Bureau. They are an organization that keeps track of complaints against companies and then assigns them a rating from A+ as being one of the best companies out there or an F rating which is a total fail for a company.

Bill pauses to take a drink of Coke then he continues.

Bill:  Unlike most wrestlers I am not a whining little bitch if I happen to lose a match legally. However when I lose a match due to my opponent cheating, or using weapons in a non-Hardcore match, or hiring interference to attack me before or during the match, then of course I will complain and hope that someone in Management will take punitive action against those who violated the rules. However, Ben, I don’t feel you are willing to ruin your reputation to be called out and Disqualified in our match due to cheating, violating the rules, or using illegal weapons, against me. Then again maybe you do want to ruin your reputation. Only you know the answer to that.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bill:  Ben. . .unless you are a moron. . .or you have lived under a rock all your life. . .then you are familiar with some of the classic songs from the Rock group Pink Floyd. Although I am not totally into their entire album titled Another Brick In The Wall I do enjoy one part of the song Another Brick in the Wall. I have, in the past, used modified lyrics from Pink Floyd’s Another Brick In the Wall, to present that my opponent who is a Twit standing in the Hall. It goes as follows.

I don’t need wrestling education. . .
Because I’m the best wrestler in the nation. . .
And Ben if you think you got it all. . .
You are setting yourself up for a fall...
Because...
All in all you’re just another twit in the hall. . .
All in all you’re just another twit in the hall. . .

Bill:  There you go Ben. Deal with the truth!

Bill motions to the camera person to cut their video feed and they do and our screen goes dark.

Offline Ben Jordan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2023, 11:23:07 AM »
The cameras cut to Ben Jordan with a laptop in front of him on his sofa, looking at the screen in front and refreshing a page.

"Come on SI." He says out loud. "Drop the bloody beta. I should be doing some other stuff."

Ben turns his head and faces the camera.

"Alright people." Ben says with a smile. "Didn't see you lovely lot there, how are we doing today?"

Ben turns his head and points to his ear as he listens as if he's gonna get a response.

"I'm sorry I'm not really dressed for the occasion but today is the day where people lose me for a while." Ben explains. "As a lot of you know, big fan of the Football Manager series and there's a lot of buzz that today, the Beta is gonna drop, hell any time in the next couple of hours."

Ben holds up his fingers and crosses them.

"It could be any minute now and it's peeing down out there today." Ben says with a frown. "So this would be the perfect time to have that drop but there is a problem when that thing drops and that means I end up non communicado for a while. Someone's gotta get Millwall to the Premier League and that ain't an easy job."

He shakes his head.

"Now the reason I'm telling you this is it means my time is extremely limited." Ben says sadly. "Which means no fancy intro as usual that sets up for what I've been doing this week, that leads linked in to what I'm gonna talk about, but importunely, had a cold at the start of the week and now this in the middle which will take up my time till the end of the week, then flying to Vegas, all that malarkey, this one is gonna be nice and simple and cut back."

Ben smiles.

"I think that's all we need to do this week anyway." Ben says. "Let all the other people do the fancy stuff this week."

Ben clears his throat.

"Another day, another promo against Bill Barnhart people." Ben says with a cheeky grin. "Do love a good promo and this is the week we can sit and have a chat about our opponents promos and play the is he talking rubbish game."

Ben quickly refreshed the screen on his laptop but looks disappoints.

"Droooooooop already." Ben says softly. "Anyway..."

Ben once again clears his throat.

"Let's have a little Rabbit shall we Bill?" Ben says with a stern look. "You did say a lot of interesting things that caught my attention, but a word of advice if you don't mind mate? Don't worry about hyping up Bea's match, I'm pretty sure she is more then capable of doing that in her own time, in her own promo and all of that, your focus should very much be on me because I'm that bloke who you really need to focus on. Like I said last week, this is both our chances to start writing our own next chapters in SCW history. You don't need any extra distractions cause I've had a bit more time to think about what I want to do in my chapter Bill. I think I want this to be the start of a run towards some gold, but to do that, I don't need a distracted Bill Barnhart, I need a focused Bill Barnhart so please forget Bea and her match and focus here."

Ben points to his own eyes.

"I'm not gonna be told by people that I don't deserve gold cause I beat a distracted Bill Barnhart." He says as his eyes drift towards the laptop screen then back towards the camera with a smile. "Did that on purpose to prove a point."

Ben fires off his best innocent look.

"Bill, let me be honest with ya." Ben says with an uneasy look on his face. "I knew you was gonna bring up our history in the ring and I knew you was gonna remind people that I beat you, you're a bit of an open book like that so I saw it, I knew it and I knew you'd feel it would be very different next time we , but it won't. All variables have changed, singles, mixed tag, normal tag and everything stays the same when it comes to who wins and who doesn't because I win and you don't. That isn't gonna change Bill. We've been the same height and weight in those matches as we are now and again, nothing has changed and nothing will. We're wrestlers Bill, not Boxers, changing our weight to add a little more muscle or whatever doesn't change anything about how the match is gonna go because in all those matches, you don't have a plan to beat me."

Ben sighs.

"I don't wanna sound harsh or anything." Ben says holding his hands up. "That is not my intention at all, but Bill, it's the same old, same old. You said you're turning forty, which means you're only a few years older then me, but you haven't changed, you haven't adapted to taking a loss and doing something different. It's all talk really Bill. You're saying I'll be worthless as trash when you're done beating me. Couple of things with that statement that stands out. Three things actually. One Bill, trash isn't worthless mate, the modern world has this thing called recycling, so trash, not worthless, pretty high worth to be honest."

Ben shrugs at the camera.

"Secondly." Ben continues. "Beating me? Nah mate, you're alright. That ain't happening and thirdly, I don't link my worth to what others think of me. See, that's where I went wrong. Did you catch what I had to say last week and what I did? Did you see the filmed story I told about how someone made me feel that way by gas lighting me all over the gaff? That made me feel worthless, that made me feel like I was absolutely nothing, so a wrestling match will not make me think that way or feel that way cause I value myself much more then that."

Ben looks seriously down the camera.

"I valued myself more, I valued my talent more." Ben says with a slight smile. "And I value my talent more then I value yours. A lot of respect to you Bill for all you've done, the amount of times you've picked yourself up, but I'm Ben Jordan, and this is my new chapter."

Ben's eyes dart to the screen and a big smile appears on his face.

"Anyway mate, really gotta go, things to do, teams to manage." He says shifting around with excitement. "I shall see you in Vegas on Sunday and I have every intention of walking out with my arms and head held high."

Ben winks at the camera.

"Laters people!"

The camera fades to black.
>

Cockney King.
SCW World Heavyweight Champion
SCW Internet Champion
SCW Roulette Champion
SCW Tag Team Champion (3x)
SCU Underground champion
ACW's only Triple Crown Champion.
Super J Cup Winner 2013.