Author Topic: JESSIE SALCO (c) v ALEXANDRA CALAWAY - ROULETTE CHAMPIONSHIP  (Read 3938 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
JESSIE SALCO (c) v ALEXANDRA CALAWAY - ROULETTE CHAMPIONSHIP
« on: August 14, 2023, 06:51:45 AM »
Please post all roleplays here! Have fun and good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“The Retirement Tour Part II: Not Done Yet!”
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2023, 08:09:45 PM »
Jessie’s retirement tour was on but the thirty three year old Bombshell was far from done as she demonstrated when she literally beat Georgie Robertson into submission to retain the title in a Hardcore Rules Submissions Only Match! But Jessie wouldn’t have to wait long for her next challenger, in fact it had been decided two weeks ago when Alexandra Callaway defeated Seleana Zdunich and Bea Barnhart to earn the shot at Violent Conduct!

Alexandra was an anomaly in the Bombshell Division, physically she appeared no older than SCW’s youngest roster members in Team Go (the twenty two year old Ariana Angelos and the twenty four year old HB Carter) but in reality she was older than Jessie by a good seven years having made her wrestling debut in the late 90s only just making her SCW debut at the beginning of the year! But despite a rocky start Alexandra has been an impressive force in SCW, can Jessie retain?

Jessie’s hotel room, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Monday the 14th of August 2023, 11:00am

It’s not often that I wake up after a title match complaining about how much my lady parts hurt.

But that is exactly the situation I find myself in this morning! Georgie’s tactics for taking the Roulette Title from me were less about wrestling skill and more about making the pain so unbearable that I would submit, spoiler alert? I wasn’t about o let my reign and career end in such an ignoble way! In the end I beat Georgie at her own game, beating the crap out of the twenty four year old rookie until she submitted and I retained the title.

And just to quash the obvious joke: yes, women do feel pain when they are attacked down there, those same nerves that make sex so fun for us gals also works the other way around! I mean hell, why do you think most women describe childbirth as the most painful yet awarding experience they can have?

There I go thinking about having kids again, typical! Granted the fact that Bella Madison gave birth over the weekend isn’t helping but still!

But that’s enough about that for now, because much like when I won this title from Luna Vanity during the last International Tour I’m jumping right into my next defence and it’s against someone who, despite looking like she’s around the same age as Ariana and Carter, is actually older than me by a good seven years! I swear female wrestlers have access to the fountain of youth, it’s the only explanation for why me, Team Hero, Myra, Laura, and so many others still look like we’re in our early to mid-twenties when we’re in fact in our early thirties at most!

Well, okay, that and good genes, either explanation works really!

But in all seriousness? Alexandra is in the same league as Laura and Kim, a veteran women’s wrestler who I wanted to wrestle from the moment she arrived in SCW, my first title defence against Kim gave me that opportunity against her, my third and fourth defences against Laura (guest starring Mercedes Vargas) were how I got my defences against her and finally, we’ve come to Alexandra, who quite frankly has a much better chance of dethroning me than Georgie ever did.

”Right, just got to get everything packed up before two and I’ll be ready to check out and head to the airport.” I muttered to myself after going through the checklist of everything I needed to be packed up before I left, toiletries, woman’s hygiene products and the Bombshell Roulette Tite were already packed up and ready to go leaving only my day clothes, wrestling gear and laptop to be packed away, then again I was saving my laptop for last for one simple reason: I still needed to get caught up on everything SCW that I had missed on Twitter (and no, I won’t call it X no matter what that idiot in charge of Twitter says). ”Shouldn’t really take me more than a few minutes.”

It was at that point that I got a video call from Harper and Cass, now collectively known as Young Justice, I answered the call and the two young women appeared on screen. ”So, I’ve been trying to think of a polite way to ask this all morning.” Harper admitted sheepishly after we greeted each other and I had to shake my head with a chuckle, why? Because I could see Harp’s question coming from a mile away. ”But how are your lady parts?”

”Kid? I appreciate the fact that your trying to be polite about this, even as Cass is nearly dying of laughter.” I responded as I shook my head and Harper blushed whilst Cass barely contained her laughter. ”But I’m thirty three, your turning nineteen next month and Cass turned twenty last month, this isn’t exactly foreign territory for us ladies! Either just say vag if you want to be polite or pussy if you want to be crass about it!”

”You really expect me to ask that?! It’s awkward enough saying this to a female family member but I’m having to use a Starbucks wi-fi here in Chicago because my hotel’s internet is down and they have no idea when it’s going back up!” Harper insisted and it was at that point that Cass lost all control and just doubled over in laughter, pounding her computer desk with her fist in the process to drive the point home. ”Cass doesn’t have to worry about that because she got home from Patras on Saturday!”

”Internet Connection at home for the win!” Cass declared in between fits of laughter and I just shook my head, the future of the wrestling business ladies and gents. ”But seriously, that had to be the roughest pounding that area has taken since you last had sex with Shane, right?”

”I am not even going to consider dignifying that question with an answer!” I responded as I ran a hand down my face and if Harper wasn’t dying of embarrassment before? She was now! ”Okay, seriously, I just had to apply ice packs to that region for the rest of the night, otherwise? It’s fine, and to change the subject before Harp dies of embarrassment, how are things working out for you guys in EWC?”

”I finally got my first win in EWC on Friday night, against a guy who’s the same height and weight as you.”  Cass responded as she motioned towards me and I gave her a surprised look, why? Because most male wrestlers towered over petite girls like me and Cass! ”Jamie Love is a great wrestler though and I wouldn’t say no to wrestling him again!”

”Sadly I can’t say the same.” Harper sighed as she leaned forward. ”I not only lost the Fatal Four Way that served as my Prime Debut but I was the one who got pinned, I had hit the Crowd Killer on Joseph Solomon but Jack Severn hit his Silencer finisher on me before I could get the pin.”

”Sadly? That’s the way most multi-person matches work, you have to make sure that your opponents are incapacitated before you go in for the kill and that’s a lot easier said than done.” I responded as I shook my head and Harper nodded in response. ”I know you girls were kids when the match happened but I lost my SCW debut back in 2012 because I didn’t take out Ms. Evangelista after disposing of Alexis Morrison.”

”And you outlasted both of them in the long run, even defeating Alexis to win the Bombshell Roulette Title for the first time, we’ve heard the story before Jess!” Cass interjected and I shook my head, no matter how many times I told that story it didn’t make it any less true. ”Would be pretty funny if your last match ended up being against another Alex, wouldn’t it?”

”Callaway? I’ll admit, out of my recent challengers she has the best chance of ending the reign at Violent Conduct.” I admitted before I shifted my weight and the two girls nodded. ”And that’s what all due respect to Laura off course but whilst she definitely doesn’t look it? Alexandra’s one of the oldest women in the Bombshell Division and has the experience to match.” I added before shifting my weight. ”Throw in the fact that she’s someone I’ve never wrestled before?”

”And who knows what could happen, right?” Harper asked and I nodded. ”And we know that you’ve got your eyes on that contenders match between Luna and Seleana too.”

”I’ll admit, those two were on my shortlist of people I was expecting to answer my second open challenge, especially when Laura beat Seleana to the punch by literally seconds to answer my first challenge and lost her Queen for a Day Qualifier.” I added as I brushed some hair over my shoulder. ”As for Luna? I was surprised Christian didn’t consider adding her to the Queen for a Day match considering Kim beat her to qualify but I’m guessing the contenders match was already set in stone by the time Kim had to pull out of Queen for a Day, either way, I was surprised when Luna didn’t jump at the chance the second my first open challenge was made official but regardless of who comes out on top in that match? I’ll be facing someone I’ve faced and defeated before.”

”Assuming that you get past Alexandra off course.” Harper nodded in agreement before I went for a sip of my drink. ”And me and Cass will be in Mexico for the match, and Keira’s final confrontation with Sin.”

”Yeah, that’ll be easier………” I trailed off as Harper said the second part before nearly spitting out my drink, any other time I’d want the girls to be in attendance for one of my title matches, but not this time. ”NO! Hell fucking no! You two are staying in Nevada or wherever EWC takes you next!”

”I mean, the next Rampage is being held in Mexico so I’ll be flying out there either way!” Cass responded with a shrug but I wasn’t backing down from this. ”But we’ve already paid our way out to Mexico for the show.”

”Cancel your plane tickets, accommodation, anything you girls set up in preparation for this trip, up to and including pet sitters for your dogs!” I insisted but it was clear that neither Harper nor Cass were backing down from this. ”I’m not fucking around girls! I saw that tweet Makayla put out last week, I know you saved her from Sin, if she decides to go after you two for revenge then I don’t know if I can save you this time! For fuck’s sake, Keira barely saved Roxi last night!”

”And that’s all the more reason for Young Justice to be there!” Cass insisted as I turned to her. ”Jessie please! It was Krystal’s attack on me that kicked off this whole saga, I need to be there for the end, Young Justice needs to help out in any way we can!”

”YOU ARE NOT TEAM HERO!” I snapped at them and the two young women stopped in their tracks. ”Team Hero are veterans of this sport, Team Hero have been teaming together longer than I can keep track off, Young Justice haven’t even had their first match yet and Harp? You graduated from Hero Academy in April, Cass your first year anniversary has literally just past, you are not ready for something like this!”

”But the only way we’re going to get anywhere near Team Hero’s level is by standing up for what’s right! Like in this instance!” Harper insisted and I just shook my head, they must’ve inherited their stubborn streaks from being partially trained by me, there was no other explanation for this. ”What exactly do you want from us Jess?! Do you want us to get better as a team and as wrestlers? Or do you want us to just stay at home and play video games all day?!”

”I want you girls to stay safe! You are both the future of this industry but that future will get cut short if Sin gets a hold of you!” I responded as I rubbed my aching forehead. ”You saw what Sin almost did to that Hayley Chambers girl in China, from what I’ve heard? She’s barely older than you Harp and has been wrestling for the same amount as time as you Cass, you saw what Sin did to her and I shudder to think of what Sin would’ve done if Belinda didn’t distract her long enough for Jasmine to end the match by ref stoppage and have the paramedics get the girl the hell out of there! You two might not be so lucky.”

”I told you that trying to appeal to Jessie wouldn’t work.” Cass sighed as the Aussie brushed some of her long black hair over her shoulder. ”Not after Keira told us to stay out of the country.”

”And what made you think I’d be any more sympathetic than Keira? She’s your main trainer for fuck’s sake!” I responded before spotting the time. ”Look I need to go, my checkout time is at two and I need to pack away my laptop and clothes before then but please, remember what I said!”

”We will.” Harper responded as they went to end their calls. ”See you later.” Harper added before she ended the call and Cass did likewise.

Once I got over my concern fuelled anger I got to work packing away my clothes and finally, my laptop, I wasn’t sure if the girls would follow my advice or not but I had to focus on my match against Alexandra.

After all, at this point each of my title defences were title vs. career!

Local café, Yucatan, Mexico
Tuesday the 15th of August 2023, 18:00pm

This year’s tours have been interesting.

I’ve harped on about the seeming randomness of the Unsolved Mysteries Tour and how we went from Canada to Barbados to two nights in Scotland and camping in Romania before finally stopping in London but, well, just look at this tour! Italy, Jordan, China, Peru, Brazil and finally Mexico! I’ll at least give the bosses credit for making sure the routing made more sense this time around via keeping the final few shows contained to South America but if I didn’t know any better? I’d say Christian was using these tours as an excuse for around the world vacations!

And if that is the case, can we consider him getting put through the table by Zoey and Tempest as karma?

Regardless, I was here in Mexico trying to keep my wits about me as I entered what could’ve been the last PPV of my wrestling career and with Shane and Jake back home in Vegas and the girls in Young Justice getting ready for their next EWC Matches I was on my own for the next two weeks, unless off course Young Justice decided to ignore the advice from me and Keira and decided to fly out here anyway but I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it.

And if the girls thought I was angry at the mere thought of them flying out to an SCW Show whilst Sin is still a threat? Well, they hadn’t seen me really pissed off, not in person anyway!

”So much food to choose from, so little time.” I muttered to myself as I went over the menu, remember the last time SCW was in Mexico? No Mercedes, that question wasn’t directed at you! It was the last show of the 2015 World Tour, the final stop before SCW returned to America for the start of 2016, whilst I wasn’t booked on that show I remember having the same problem, never really have an idea of what to eat whilst in Mexico. ”I know Chelsea Skye’s friends with a Mexican wrestler who works for EWC but considering her band’s touring Europe at the moment? I’ll be surprised if I can get through to her.”

My train of thought was interrupted when I spotted a familiar figure trying to enter the café, well, kind of familiar because I’ve only met her a couple of times, the first time being when Sin brutalised her in a public workout, but with Hayley Chambers’ green hair, tattoos and piercings? She definitely stood out even in her far more conservative street gear. “Sorry ma’am, but we have no tables available.” The waitress apologized to her and I glanced over at the two. “Your going to have to try somewhere else.”

“But I haven’t eaten since I arrived in Mexico.” The Australian teen complained and the waitress could only shake her head, still I decided to take some pity on her, mostly because she had gone through enough already.

”She can sit with me if that’s okay.” I chimed in knowing that my table was close to the waitress and they glanced up, Hayley did grin when she recognized me and once the waitress lead Hayley to my table she eased herself down into the chair. ”Still reeling from Sin’s workout?”

“Don’t remind me! If that wasn’t interrupted when it was, there would’ve been a good chance that I’d be paralysed for the rest of my life.” Hayley sighed as she felt her back and I nodded sympathetically. “All because I jumped at the chance to wrestle on Climax Control without asking who my opponent was.”

”If anyone’s to blame for that, it’s Sin, you were just an innocent victim caught in the crossfire between her and Keira.” I assured Hayley and she nodded in agreement and appreciation. ”Can’t imagine your family were too thrilled when they saw the aftermath.”

“Twenty stitches in my head, damage to my spine from those Powerbombs onto the steps, don’t even get me started on that whip.” Hayley responded as she shuddered and I just shook my head. “My family wanted me to give up on my wrestling dream but I’m not about to let one bad night stop me, granted that one bad night forced me to put my wrestling career on hold because of the injuries I sustained but it’s better than having to retire early because I can no longer walk.”

”Take it from me, it’s a lot better to retire on your own terms than to retire because an injury meant that you can no longer wrestle again, never mind walk.” I nodded in agreement and Hayley winced as she remembered my promo from that night. ”And even my retirement is dependent on how long I hold my Roulette Title for.”

“That’s kinda the reason I flew out to Mexico, wanted to watch you wrestle whilst I still had the chance.” Hayley admitted before we decided on what we wanted to eat at long last. “Well, that and to be present for Sin’s demise.”

”First it’s Young Justice, now it’s you.” I sighed as I shook my head and Hayley gave me a confused look. ”You heard of Cassie Wolfe and Harper Mason, right? Well, they are flying in for the match as well, against mine and Keira’s orders.”

“By your tone I’m guessing that they didn’t even bother trying to excuse it with something like “we’re flying in to see the action” or something like that?” Hayley asked and I nodded in response before Hayley shook her head. “Can’t fault them for honesty I guess.”

”And I was just as honest when I told them how stupid an idea that is!” I responded as I shook my head. ”But I can’t really stop you now that you’re in Mexico, but watch yourself okay? I don’t want Sin targeting you again.”

“Agreed, I probably won’t be as lucky the second time around.” Hayley nodded in agreement before the waitress came over to take our orders.

Local hospital, Yucatan, Mexico
Tuesday the 15th of August 2023, 18:00pm

Frankly? I should’ve done this long ago, but my old ego got in the way.

What I’m talking about is this: I’m finally getting my nagging injuries looked at, the only problem was that I was doing it in a Mexican hospital rather than something more local to my adopted home city of Las Vegas but I wasn’t about to fly back to Vegas for something like this! Even if the staff had to look for a doctor that was fluent in English because, well, I don’t speak Spanish.

“Hello Ms. Salco, I am Doctor Manuella and I will be tending to you today.” The doctor greeted me and I looked up towards him. “What I can I do you for today?”

”For starters? It’s Mrs. Salco.” I responded as I held up the hand with my wedding ring on it, off course my Hall of Fame ring was on the same ring finger but I wasn’t sure if he was an SCW Fan, if he was he certainly would’ve recognised me by now. ”I’ve been married since 2015, no one’s called me Ms. Salco in years.”

“My apologies, and your husband is a lucky man.” The doctor complimented me and, well, I wasn’t about to argue with that, and I doubt Shane would either. “So, what can I help you with today?”

”I participate in the combat sport known as professional wrestling I’ve been doing it since I was eighteen.” I explained as I shifted my weight and the doctor nodded as he got the idea. ”Thing is? I’m thirty three and you don’t do something like that for that long without accumulating a few nagging injuries, I just never got around to getting it looked at until now.”

“I see.” The doctor nodded as he scratched his chin. “What brought upon this decision to have your injuries checked out?”

”Just the simple fact that my career is winding down.” I responded simply as I brushed some hair over my shoulder. ”I feel like I’ve accomplished everything I can as a wrestler and that it’s time to call it a day, my retirement won’t be for a while because I plan to go down fighting but having these injuries looked at would set my mind at ease.”

“Alright, I’ll schedule a few tests, some x-rays, MRIs, anything that would help us get a better understanding of what’s going on with your body.” The doctor nodded as he wrote down his notes and I grinned. “There is the issue of cost, if you were a Mexican citizen you’d get these tests for free but that is clearly an American accent your speaking with.”

”Floridian if you want to narrow it down but yeah, I wasn’t born here and I don’t think it’s worth getting dual citizenship just for a few tests.” I responded as I shook my head and the doctor nodded as he got the idea. ”I’m not exactly hurting for cash so just give me a price and I’ll pay it in full! Can’t be as ball breaking as the American Health Care System, right?”

“I’ll have a bill ready for you once we’re done with the tests.” The doctor responded with a nod and the rest of the afternoon was spent getting those tests done and I was right, the price wasn’t that bad compared to the American Health Care System.

As for the results? It confirmed what I already thought, my body was barely held together after over a decade of working the same style, to the point where I was wondering if it was too little to late even if I did change up my style! Even so? I had a match to prepare for.

Chitchen Itza, Yucatan, Mexico
Tuesday the 15th of August 2023, 17:00pm

Funny what a difference a year can make.

”So far in my reign as the Bombshell Roulette Champion, I’ve defended this thing in more Submission Match variations than I care to count, the annual Ultimate X Over the Pool Match and a Falls Count Anywhere, all the while knowing that this reign will be my last.” I stated as I held up the Bombshell Roulette Title above my head. ”And it’s funny, this time last year I was giving my spot on the card so a younger Bombshell wouldn’t miss out for the first time in over a year! Now I don’t need to go over what’s happening with Krystal Wolfe at this point because that road is well trodden, but as I’m entering my fifth defence of this title I need to focus on the future, which ironically means wrestling a woman older than me!” I stated as I rested the Bombshell Roulette Title over my shoulder. ”That woman’s name is Alexandra Callaway.”

Here we go.

”And to be honest Alexandra? I’ve wanted this for a while.” I added as I folded my arms. ”When I first saw you compete in this year’s Blast from the Past my first thought was “I hope this young lady sticks around after the tournament, it’s about time the Bombshell Division had some new blood.”, off course that was before I realized that you are a lot older than you look and are older than me Alexandra but let’s be honest, I wasn’t exactly the only one who made that mistake! The point is, this is match I’ve wanted since you first arrived and much like Laura Phoenix earlier in the cycle? This reign is giving me a perfect opportunity to get this match out of my system!”

This will be good.

”Frankly? I’m just glad it wasn’t either Seleana or Bea, I can only kick their asses for so long before it gets old, and just to address the elephant in the room? Luna? Seleana? Once I’m done with Alexandra either of you will be next on my hitlist, or maybe a draw will happen and I get my first Roulette Rules Multi-Woman Defence, who knows? We’ve already had two men knock each other out in a King for a Day Qualifier, what’s the worst that can happen?” I asked before shifting gears. ”But I can’t afford to look past a veteran like you Alexandra, because the moment I do? The reign, and my career, will be over.”

Bittersweet huh?

”I’ll admit, it’s a bittersweet feeling, knowing that the next defence could be my last, I’ve had a hell of a ride in SCW no doubt, but if my career ends with a stubborn refusal to stay down? So be it, I just hope you guys are ready for an SCW Bombshell Division without me.” I added as I brushed some hair over my shoulder. ”But if this is the end, I want it to end on my own terms and as much as I respect you Alexandra? Your either going to have to go the extra mile to take this title from me or you’ll fail, just like Laura, Luna, Kim, Georgie and Mercedes before you! And trust me, that Mercedes Vargas comparison is not one I’m make lightly!”

Not at all.

”Alexandra you are a hell of a wrestler, but you’ve yet to find your feet in the stiff competition of the Bombshell Division, trust me, I was in the same boat eleven years ago when I made my SCW debut.” I stated as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”And it’s been a long eleven years, lots of ups and downs, more downs than ups if we’re being brutally honest, but I’m not about to give this title up without a fight, I will do everything in my power, as long as it doesn’t end in jail time obviously, to retain this title and Alexandra will need to bring everything she’s got to even keep up with me!”

It's that simple.

”I know you told me to keep going for another twenty years from the day of my debut Alexandra but I’m not sure if I can even go on that long, if only you could see what the local doctors saw when I finally had my nagging injuries look at by medical professionals.” I sighed as I looked down at my body, on the outside I was still as hot as ever, but on the inside? ”Maybe that would help put my decision in perspective, either way, we’re in for a hell of a fight Alexandra!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”We’re onto The Retirement Tour Part II: Not Done Yet! And trust me Alexandra it doesn’t just apply to my successful defence against Georgie on Sunday Night, it refers to this retirement tour in general.” I said as I held up the Bombshell Roulette Title. ”And Alexandra? You are the latest name to come up against me but you won’t be the last and after I strike you like Blood Lightning? The tour will continue! I’ll see you in the ring Alexandra!”

I walked off after turning off the camera as the scene fades.

Offline AlexandraCalaway

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
Re: JESSIE SALCO (c) v ALEXANDRA CALAWAY - ROULETTE CHAMPIONSHIP
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2023, 01:31:38 AM »
Climax Control
Cuzco, Peru
8/13/23

Alexandra kicks out enough to force Bea away from the pair. Seleana uses the break to roll to the ropes but Alexandra gets to her feet and moves to pick Seleana up and attempts to whip her into Bea however, Seleana reverses it as Alexandra is sent towards Bea who attempts a clothesline but Calaway ducks under it which has Bea turning to face the rebounding Calaway. Seleana charges across the ring to drop Bea with a clothesline to the back of the neck only to be caught by Alexandra who hits a spin kick on Zdunich. With her down, Calaway sends her to the outside before picking up Bea and whips her into the ropes before dropping her to her knees with a kick to the midsection. Dragging her by her hair, Alexandra takes Barnhart to the corner and mounts to the second turnbuckle before locking in a double underhook to deliver the fallen angel finisher. Seleana is up on the ring apron but is hit with a drop kick that sends her off the apron and landing awkwardly on the floor. Calaway rolls Bea over and rolls her up for the pin.

Simone: Alexandra for the pin!

ONE!

Simone: Seleana is starting to move on the outside.

TWO!

Adams: Bill is slamming his hand on the apron but Bea is unable to break the pin.

THREE!

DING DING DING!

Justin: The winner of the match, and qualifying for a Bombshell Roulette match, Alexandra Calaway.

Adams: Seleana looks disappointed on the outside. She tried to make it back into the ring to break the pin but she wasn't quick enough.

Simone: Alexandra earns herself a title match for the Bombshell Roulette title.

In the ring, Alexandra celebrates as Bill helps Bea out of the ring. Seleana moves up the ramp while Calaway's music plays over the arena.

Once Alexandra match ended, she headed into the backstage area, high fiving a few of the staff, crew and wrestlers in the company.  Jessie walks up to congratulate her. The two exchange a few quick words before Alexandra was whisked away to the medical to be checked out after she was spotted holding her back quite a few times throughout the match. Inside the room the company Doctor checks her over checking her vitals and everything to make sure she was good to go in case she needed to wrestle at the next show.

“Miss Calaway, I want to do a quick check over, just a tiny physical. I’m concerned about your back and I know you’ve had some problems with it in the past.”

Doc looked at her, the concern was clear on his face. She didn’t want to admit it, but he was right. She needed to keep things in order. She wouldn’t be at one hundred percent if she didn’t take care of herself and get checked out.

“Sure Doc, go for it. That major bump stung for a few moments more than I thought it would. I won’t lie about that.”

“Alright, let’s get started. Thank you.”

Doc has Alexandra move in a few different ways, before he has her lean down and touch her toes. She winces in pain, making an audible cry of pain. He nods and steps over taking notes on his laptop before turning back to her.

“I’m going to step out into the hall for a moment. Get comfy while I confer with the rest of the med staff.”

That concerned her.  She worried that this could be a lot worse than it seemed. It’s true she had been having some issues for a while now, but she didn’t want to face the facts that it was possible she could be nearing the end.

“Sure thing Doc.  Thank you again.”

She sits on the table again, before pulling out her phone and texting her boyfriend John.

Alexandra: (Text Message) Hey handsome, I won, just like you said I would.

She taps the message out on her phone with a mixture of pride and relief. Moments later, her phone buzzes with a new message from John.

John: (Text Message) You have to stop doubting yourself.

His words hit her like a gentle reminder, a nudge in the right direction. Alexandra frowns at her phone for a moment before typing out her response.

Alexandra: (Text Message) I know. It’s not always that easy, you know.

The vulnerability in her words is palpable, a glimpse into the internal struggle she faces despite her outward strength. John's reply comes swiftly, and it's laced with unwavering support.

John: (Text Message) No, it’s not. But I believe in you and I love you, with every fiber of my being. I’m so proud of all your accomplishments, babe, and you should be too.

His words resonate deep within her, stirring a mix of emotions—gratitude, comfort, and a renewed sense of determination. She takes a moment to reflect before typing out her thoughts.

Alexandra: (Text Message) And you know I love you for that, John. I love that you are so supportive. And I can’t wait to be home with my family. I’ve missed you all so very much. There’s so much I can’t wait to tell you all.

She can almost feel his reassuring presence through his messages, a sense of connection that transcends the physical distance between them.

John: (Text Message) I know. I’m getting the girls ready for bed. We all will see you in the morning. I love you, babe.

The thought of being reunited with her family, of having their warmth around her, soothes her restless heart. She longed to be home with them, but for now, she was here and she needed to focus on her health. She shot a last message their way, while waiting for the Doctor to return.

Alexandra: (Text Message) I love you too. Tell the girls the same, and I’ll see you all soon. I miss my family so much. Xoxo.

With her final message, she lets her affection flow freely, a kiss in text form that carries all the love and longing she holds for them. The anticipation of reuniting with her loved ones fills her with renewed energy, and she sets her phone aside, a smile touching her lips as she envisions their embrace. While she was lost in the moment, the door opened up and Miles walked in.  She smiled at her tag team partner and friend, nodding her head. The Doctor walks back in and see’s Miles looking at Alexandra.

“Hello Miles.”

Alexandra nods her head.

“Hey Miles, what are you doing here?”

He hugs Alexandra and she winces a little, Miles notices and he pulls away slowly.  She slips off the table, trying to fake being strong and not suffering in pain at the moment.

“I’m all good Miles.  Nothing, an ice bath and some rest won’t fix.”

“Miss Calaway, please, it’s just a cortisone shot. Something to help you with the pain in six weeks we can reevaluate you. In the meantime I suggest you set up an appointment with your personal care physician.”

Miles looks at her, noticing her reluctance. She looks down and he starts to speak.

“I’d listen to him, Alex. He knows what’s best for you right now. It won’t hurt that long.”

“I just, I don’t want to risk getting numb because of the shot, and then not realizing when I’m actually in pain. Or worse yet, becoming reliant on it to get through this.”

“It’s only temporary Alex and I’ll stay here with you if it will help.”

“Miles, I don't know about this. I’ve never relied on them before. Why start now?”

“Because you need it. I can even see the pain in your gaze. Please Ally?  I don’t like seeing you in pain.”

Alexandra nods and looks up at Miles. 

“Alright, let’s do this doc.”

She leans over the table and feels the doctor pressing on a spot on her back.  Miles moves around to where he can look Alexandra in the face. She winces at the pressure as the needle presses into her skin. Tears slip from the corner of her eyes and down her cheek. Miles takes her hand and she squeezes as the needle enters her vein while trying to not tense up. She hated showing her weaknesses and this was definitely one. She had just won the chance to go up against Jessie Salco or Georgie.  She would take the title from whoever she would be facing at Violent Conduct.

“See it wasn’t that bad, was it?”

“That hurt like a mother fucker.”

The Doctor finishes what he needs to do while Alexandra and Miles continue to talk.

“Look, I know it hurts, it’s not an easy thing to do. But I need my tag team partner, my friend to be okay. Promise me you’ll have your Doctor look at it too. Don’t wait until it’s too late, I don’t want to see something bad happen to you Alex. Besides, you need to be one hundred percent when you go up against Jessie.”

“I know you don’t want something bad to happen to me Miles and I appreciate it.  I really do. You know I appreciate our friendship. You should go be with your other half now. Tell him I said good luck!”

Miles and Alexandra hug and he leaves the room. She hoped that Miles would be alright, no matter the outcome of his boyfriend’s match. The Doctor looks over at her and nods, giving her a few moments to process what Miles had said to her.

“That’s a good friend to have you know and again, congratulations. Who is it that you hope to face for the title shot? Jessie or Georgie?”

“There’s only one of them that will walk out the winner of that match.  Georgie is no comparison when it comes to being in the ring against Jessie Salco. I believe in her and I look forward to the chance of facing her. And I will be watching their match, very closely.”

The Doctor laughs and Alexandra nods her head. The two seemed to have an understanding. Alexandra needed to see a doctor back home, or she wouldn’t be able to continue for much longer herself.

“Well in the meantime while you are planning on facing Jessie Salco, please go see your Primary Care Physician, so that he can keep an eye on your back as well. I can’t be the only one with concerns about it.”

“You have my word. Right now doc, I’d really like to go now, if that is at all possible.”

“Sure thing Miss Calaway.  Take care of yourself.”

Alexandra nodded, reaching out and shaking his hand.

“Take care of yourself doc, and again, thank you so much for everything.”

With that under control, Alexandra found herself walking back to her locker room where she could shower, clean up and get ready to go back to the hotel after the show. With a new found sense of direction, it was clear as crystal. It didn’t matter if it was Jessie or Georgie, the next Bombshell Roulette Champion would be, Alexandra Calaway, The Final Girl.

Calaway Estate
Dallas, Texas
8/15/23

After she arrived back home and she spent time with her family, Alexandra found an article online about Jessie Salco and Alexandra’s upcoming match. The journalist had given a pretty good description of the two women’s careers. Alexandra couldn’t help but chuckle.

Alexandra Calaway vs. Jessie Salco: A Contrasting Rivalry

When it comes to the world of professional wrestling, Alexandra Calaway and Jessie Salco are two distinct personalities that have left their marks in the industry. While both women share the passion and determination to succeed, their paths and approaches couldn't be more different.

Background and Persona:
Alexandra Calaway, hailing from the dark corners of Dallas, Texas, carries an aura of mystique and intensity. Her physical appearance reflects her inner darkness, with piercing eyes and a penchant for fiery confrontations. Alexandra's wrestling gimmick portrays her as a violent soul hidden behind a pretty face. Her entrance video, "Mine" by Halestorm, sets the tone for her theatrical presence, making it clear that she's not to be underestimated.

On the other hand, Jessie Salco's journey has been shaped by her tumultuous upbringing. Raised in Miami, Florida, Jessie's background includes overcoming hardships and finding solace in heavy metal and wrestling. Her physical appearance exudes the vibe of a rebellious rock chick, with tattoos, piercings, and an edgy style. Jessie's entrance, accompanied by "Blood Lightning" by Lutharo, portrays her as an embodiment of raw energy and determination.

In-Ring Styles:
Alexandra Calaway brings a multifaceted approach to the ring. Her technical prowess, brawling instincts, and daredevil maneuvers make her a versatile competitor. Alexandra's signature moves, "Fallen Angel" and "Apocalypse," showcase her ability to execute high-impact maneuvers that can turn the tide of any match. She is unafraid to get violent if the need calls for it. Willing to do whatever must be done to win.

Jessie Salco, on the other hand, embraces a high-flying style, earning her the moniker of a "Metalhead." Her moves such as the "High Cross Body," "Suicide Dive," and "Moonsault" reflect her agile and dynamic wrestling style. Jessie's finishers, "Wall of Death" and "Circle Pit," are a testament to her ability to combine speed and precision in her moves.

Will her speed match up to Alexandra’s love for violence at any cost? Will Jessie Salco, who is on her Destiny Run, continue to hold onto the Bombshell Roulette Championship a little while long? Or will it be Alexandra Calaway’s time to shine? Will she summon up enough of the darkness inside of her to best the Champion and take the gold?

While we consider the possibilities, let’s take a look at their Achievements and Career Highlights.

Achievements and Career Highlights:
While both women have achieved significant accolades in their respective careers, Alexandra's list of championships and accomplishments speaks volumes. With 19 Hardcore Championships, 9 Women's Championships, and numerous other titles, she has proven her dominance in various promotions. Alexandra's multiple Wrestler of the Year awards underline her impact on the industry.

Jessie Salco's journey is characterized by her resilience and determination. Her achievements include holding the Bombshell Tag Team Titles three times and the Bombshell Internet Championship. While her career has seen its ups and downs, Jessie's commitment to the sport remains unwavering. Jessie was also a member of the Class of 2022 Hall of Fame.

The one thing that doesn’t add up between their stories, is the fact that Alexandra has never been in a Hall of Fame, Jessie has. The two share the very same paths when it comes to championship wins. Jessie Salco has held 3 Bombshell Tag Team Championships, 5 Bombshell Roulette Championships and is the current holder of that pretty piece of metal, and 1 Bombshell Internet Championship, in her storied 10+ year career. Alexandra Calaway currently holds Outcast Championship Wrestling's Anarchy Championship, 19 Hardcore Championships, 9 Womens Championships, 6 Tag Team Championships, 1 Knockouts Championship, 1 Vixens Championship, 1 Intercontinental Championship, 1 Chaos Championship, 1 Prospect Championship, 1 NFW Genesis Championship, 1 OCW Piledriver Championship, and was the LAST World Champion in PWS: APEX, in her twenty-three year career. The two are on the same level when it comes to being champions, the match between the two is sure to be the match of the night.

Conclusion:
In the world of professional wrestling, Alexandra Calaway and Jessie Salco are two contrasting forces, each with their own unique styles, personas, and achievements. Alexandra's dark intensity and versatile wrestling skills contrast with Jessie's high-flying energy and determination. As these two distinct personalities continue to carve their paths in the industry, their clashes in the ring promise to be captivating spectacles that showcase the diversity and excitement that wrestling has to offer.

The comparisons between them and the contrasts were so on spot that it was hard for Alexandra to put it down. She felt that now was the time to strike. Now was the time to really prove her place in Sin City Wrestling. Alexandra took a moment to pause, thinking over everything that she had just read. There were aspects about the two of them that were the same. Growing up without a parent isn’t easy. Alexandra never got to have her mother, just a string of step mother’s with little to no care or compassion for her. Alexandra in a rare moment, took the time to prepare for the camera being operated by Harold provided to aid her in filming, by her beloved John Strader, to record a little message for Jessie and the Sin City Wrestling faithful. The scene opens with a dimly lit room, shadows dancing across the walls. The camera zooms in on Alexandra Calaway, her intense eyes fixed on the lens. She speaks with a chilling confidence.

“You know, in the world of professional wrestling, there are those who fade into obscurity and those who carve their legacies with blood, sweat, and unrelenting determination. I'm Alexandra Calaway, and I stand firmly in the latter category, and I have been doing that for going into the beginning of my twenty fourth year. I know that my time is coming, when I’ll take my final bow, but it will NOT be at Violent Conduct. Speaking of that, Violent Conduct, it's more than just a name—it's a promise, an embodiment of the intensity that courses through my veins. I stand before you, Jessie, with respect for the path you've tread, the battles you've waged, and the energy you bring to the ring. But make no mistake, my respect doesn't deter me from my purpose—to seize the title, to engrave my name in the echelons of Sin City Wrestling glory.”

She smirks, a flash of fire in her eyes. It’s clear that Alexandra had done her homework on her opponent, paid attention to her past matches and most likely found some old footage to watch of Jessie Salco.

“When I step into that ring, it's not just about wrestling—it's about commanding the darkness that resides within me. The audience may be drawn to my fiery entrance, but make no mistake, my soul is cloaked in shadows. And when those lights go down and "Mine" by Halestorm echoes through the arena, I become an embodiment of the darkness that lurks just beneath the surface.”

Her voice drops to a low, almost menacing tone. She didn’t want to end Jessie’s legacy, but simply etch her name into Salco’s story, as well as add Salco to hers in a way that would be remembered forever. The two were very much the same, while still having differences about them.

“Jessie Salco, you and I are two sides of the same coin—polar opposites that fate has chosen to pit against each other. You may have overcome hardships, found solace in heavy metal, and embraced that rebellious spirit of yours. But understand this, Jessie: your energy, your determination—it all pales in comparison to the darkness that fuels me. That same drive and determination that you have, so do I. But where you take it to a place of rebelling against the man, I revel in the darkness. I find myself looking inward at myself now. I find that, while I respect you, I am not afraid to put you on your back for the pinfall. Just as I know you are unafraid to do the same to me.”

She takes a step forward, her eyes narrowing. She looked into the camera as if she was trying to look into Jessie’s very soul, to the core of who she was, both in and out of the ring.

“You've been on your journey, Jessie, and I respect that. But don't think for a second that your resilience will overshadow my relentless pursuit of dominance. I've faced my demons, battled my own shadows, and emerged stronger than ever. This ring isn't just where we clash physically; it's where our darknesses collide in a symphony of chaos. So, let's talk about our in-ring styles, shall we? You may be the high-flying "Metalhead," but let's not forget that I've mastered the art of technical finesse, brawling ferocity, and daredevil stunts that defy logic. My "Fallen Angel" and "Apocalypse" are the embodiment of my versatility, each move a testament to my ability to adapt and conquer.”

Her voice grows even colder, again, more proof that Alexandra will go to any length to win. She will do what others dare not.

“Jessie, your achievements are noteworthy—a collection of titles that reflect your passion and determination. But remember, accolades alone can't prepare you for the storm that's about to hit you. The clash between our contrasting personas will resonate through the ages, a collision of darkness and energy that will etch its mark in the annals of wrestling history.”

She steps forward, her eyes ablaze with intensity. Alexandra’s intensity was often unmatched in ways that she never understood. Perhaps she took this industry far more seriously than some did. Blame it on her upbringing.

“You see, Jessie, I don't just see this match as a mere encounter in the ring. I see it as a canvas upon which our stories intertwine, where our paths converge to create a masterpiece of chaos. I've faced the highs and lows, tasted the ecstasy of victory and the bitterness of defeat. But make no mistake—I've never backed down, never surrendered, and never shied away from a challenge. And I’m not about to start now. It's a dynamic exchange, a clash of energies that will leave its imprint on the annals of our wrestling legacy. I've walked through arenas that echoed with both triumph and defeat, knowing that every challenge has been a stroke upon the canvas that defines my career.”

She takes a deep breath, her gaze unwavering. She knew that there was still so very much to say, but for now, she was going to let things simmer where they were.

“Jessie Salco, the clash of our spirits, our wrestling styles, and our legacies is inevitable. So, when the lights dim and the battle begins, remember that I am the darkness that devours all in its path. As for you, well, your energy may fuel your fire, but it will be extinguished by the very shadows I command. Our paths may have been distinct, but they've been united by a common thread—the unwavering will to overcome, to leave a mark, and to carve out a niche in the fabric of this industry. As our stories intertwine, the canvas of this match becomes a tapestry woven with the essence of our journeys—the grit, the pain, and the passion that fuels our every move.”

She steps back, her eyes fixated on the camera, her last few moments on the camera for now anyways. She’d have to thank her boyfriend for allowing her to borrow Harold for this purpose.

“Let's not confuse my unwavering determination with disregard for the competition. Jessie Salco, I respect the path you've walked, the hardships you've conquered, and the energy that fuels your journey. In a world where the spotlight can be blinding, your resilience shines through—a beacon of unwavering spirit that commands admiration. I have stood in arenas that felt like battlegrounds, each challenge a brushstroke upon the canvas of my existence. Jessie, your energy and resilience are the hues that will intertwine with my darkness, creating a composition that reflects the essence of our personas. This is no mere encounter; it's a collaboration of spirits, a symphony of determination, and a testament to the artistry that is professional wrestling.”

She takes a measured breath, her tone respectful yet resolute. Her eyes hold a glint of acknowledgment.

“Our clash isn't a clash of enemies, but of equals—two wrestlers who have faced their own battles and emerged stronger. I recognize the fire that drives you, the passion that propels you forward, and the energy that ignites your every move. In that ring, you're not just a contender; you're a force to be reckoned with, and that's something I respect wholeheartedly. However, respect doesn't quell ambition. While I hold admiration for your journey, I stand unapologetically hungry for success. The same fire that fuels your energy, Jessie, fuels my determination to grasp victory and seize the opportunities that lie ahead. The title you hold represents the pinnacle of accomplishment, and I intend to take it, not to diminish your achievements, but to propel myself even further.”

Her voice grows more determined, a blend of respect and ambition. It was true, Jessie had a great deal of Alexandra’s respect. Not only as a competitor, but as a woman in this industry.

“Our clash isn't a battle to undermine your legacy or extinguish your energy—it's a battle to etch my name alongside yours, to prove that my darkness can coexist with your energy in the annals of wrestling history. Your story is an inspiration, and mine is a testament to perseverance through adversity. And when our paths converge, it's not just a moment of competition; it's a moment of unity—a collision of two powerful forces. Jessie Salco, I recognize the fire that drives you, the energy that propels you, and the determination that fuels your every move. Our paths, distinct yet parallel, are poised to intertwine in a symphony of chaos, leaving an indelible mark on the pages of wrestling history.”

She stands tall, the respect in her eyes unwavering. Both of the ladies had a legacy to leave, their mark on the future of the industry, and it would only be solidified by this match.

“So, Jessie, as we step into the ring, know that my respect for you runs deep. I'm not here to belittle your journey, but to merge my story with yours, even if just for a moment. Our clash isn't just about titles; it's about shared passion, mutual respect, and a drive that transcends individual pursuits. The outcome may be uncertain, but one thing is clear—I'm ready to face your energy with my darkness, all while holding onto that unrelenting ambition to seize the glory that awaits. Our paths don't diverge as enemies, Jessie, but as competitors united by mutual respect and shared ambition. I respect your journey, the hardships you've faced, and the spirit that fuels your fire. However, my ambition remains unquenched, my determination unyielding. I'm here not just to challenge your legacy, but to elevate mine, to etch my name alongside yours in the saga of Sin City Wrestling.”

With a nod of acknowledgment, her momentary silence, leaving behind the resonance of respect and ambition that intertwine in the forthcoming clash.

“Brace yourself, Jessie, for the darkness within me is about to be unleashed. And in the end, when the dust settles and the echoes of our clash fade, there will be only one victor. And that victor, my dear Jessie, will be none other than the very woman you have begun to praise, THE FINAL GIRL, Alexandra Calaway.”

With a final smirk, the scene fades to black, the weight of her words lingering in the air like an unspoken promise. Alexandra's eyes held a glint of determination as she stared into the camera, her message delivered with conviction. The energy of the moment seemed to vibrate around her, an echo of her fierce spirit. As the camera shut off, the room was enveloped in a soft stillness. The tension that had filled the space seemed to dissipate, leaving a sense of accomplishment in its wake. Harold's gaze shifted from the camera to Alexandra, a subtle nod of approval passing between them. He had captured her essence, her intensity, and her unwavering resolve. From the shadows, John emerged, his presence a welcomed comfort. A small, genuine smile graced his lips as he stepped closer, his arms opening to enfold Alexandra in a warm embrace. In that moment, the weight of her efforts was met with his proud acknowledgment. Their connection transcended words, a silent understanding that spoke volumes.

"Alexandra, that was incredible," John murmured, his voice a gentle affirmation of her strength.

She leaned back slightly to meet his gaze, a mixture of exhaustion and satisfaction in her eyes.

"Thank you, John. Your belief in me means everything."

"You've always had it in you," he replied, his fingers brushing against her cheek. "I'm just glad the world gets to see the fire that burns inside you."

With a soft smile, she leaned into his touch, the warmth of his hand against her skin grounding her. "I couldn't do it without you and the girls by my side."

He chuckled softly, his eyes softening as he looked at her. "And we couldn't do it without you. You're our rock, Alexandra."

Their words held a depth of emotion that words alone couldn't convey. In that quiet moment, they shared a connection that went beyond the bright lights and the wrestling ring. Alexandra's journey, her challenges, and her victories had all led to this moment—a moment of connection, support, and love. With John's touch grounding her, she felt ready to face whatever lay ahead, her determination and strength bolstered by the presence of those who believed in her.

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“The Retirement Tour Part III: Not So Different.”
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2023, 07:24:26 PM »
(Keira was used with her handlers’ permission)

It was the week of Violent Conduct and what could possibly be the last title defence of Jessie’s career as the thirty three year old was taking on Alexandra Callaway in what would be one of (potentially) many title vs. career matches as she had stated that she was ready to retire but wanted to see her title reign through to the end first! Will Jessie’s reign continue or will Alexandra be the one who ends it and her career?

Wondering through the streets of a town in Yucatan, Mexico
Saturday  the 19th of August 2023, 17:14pm

It’s funny, isn’t it?

Eleven years ago when SCW debuted the Violent Conduct name I wasn’t even on the card, for reasons that where never made clear to me at the time (and I doubt Mark and Christian remember why they left one of their youngest female wrestlers off the card all these years later) and the same thing happened last year, then again I gave up my spot in a filler match against Sam Marlowe to Krystal but like I said, I at least had a reason.

Fast forward two years from the first Violent Conduct and me and Amy were defending the Bombshell Tag Team Titles against The Mean Girls in one of many matches against that damn group, that ended up being the end of me and Amy’s reign that night, will the same be said for my Bombshell Roulette Title reign eleven years later? Off course, I have more at stake heading into the match against Alexandra Callaway than I do going against the Mean Girls, for one thing I have my retirement at stake this time around.

So what will be different this time? I’m entering Violent Conduct XI as the Bombshell Roulette Champion and I’ll be leaving with that title around my waist, as for what happens beyond that? Who knows? I’ve got a couple of ideas in mind, one of which involves the conclusion of another match on the card and no, I don’t mean the Roulette Contenders Match between Luna and Seleana and it goes without saying that I have a vested interest in that match as well as my own anyway!

And much like the match between Luna and Seleana and my match against Alexandra, that particular plan depends on the winner of the match and that’s all I’ll reveal for now.

Anyway, as I walked through the streets of the town the SCW talent were stuck in whilst we were in Mexico for Violent Conduct I ran into Keira who wasn’t exactly in a good mood.

”Still worried about Sin?” I asked the Team Hero member who nodded as we started walking alongside each other. ”I don’t know what concerns me more, Sin or Young Justice trying to get in the action.”

“Harper and Cass are two of my best students, the fact that they won their first titles in their rookie years confirms that.” Keira responded as she shook her head and I nodded in agreement. “But they are not ready for Sin and I refuse to let them join Heyley Chambers on the injured list, problem was that they have legit reasons to be here thanks to EWC.”

”Yeah no, I looked it up, the show they are booked for is in Monterrey, that’s a lot closer to the US/Mexico Boarder than Yucatan is!” I responded as I shook my head before showing Keira the results of my Google Search, Yucatan is on the Mexican coast, Monterrey is a land locked area, do you see the problem yet? ”In other words, their claims that they have a legit reason to be in Mexico fall apart when you realize that they are on the wrong side of Mexico!”

“Well, maybe they’ll get the hint and stay in that part of Mexico for the week………” Keira trailed off as we saw a pair of familiar girls nearby, one American, one Italian Australian, what do they have in common? Oh just the fact that they are Hero Academy graduates. “YOUNG JUSTICE?!”

”Oh shit.” Cassie cussed upon seeing us and once Harper spotted us they tried to leg it in the opposite direction, naturally we gave chase.

Being a lot younger than me and Keira, Harper and Cass did have a lead on us, but they forgot one fact, me and Keira had been in the town for over a week, they had literally just got here, and that allowed us to use our familiarity with the area to corner the girls in an alleyway. “I told you girls to stay away from Mexico.” Keira commented as she walked up behind the two girls and they realized that they had hit a dead end. “And Jessie told you as much when you had your vid chat with her last week, yet here you are.”

”We have legit reasons to be in Mexico!” Cassie asserted as the twenty year old flipped some of her long black hair over her shoulder but me and Keira shook our heads. ”You know Young Justice’s tag team debut has been booked for the next Rampage!”

”That show is in Monterrey, that’s over a day’s travel from here.” I pointed out as I ran a hand down my face whilst Keira started marching over to Harper. ”You girls aren’t fooling anyone! We know you’re here to fight……” And then, it happened, before Harper could even get a word in Keira punched her across the face, not hard enough to draw blood or even knock Harper to the ground but the shocked looks on Harper and Cassie’s faces said it all. ”WHAT THE HELL KEIRA?!”

“You really think you’re ready to take on Sin?!” Keira demanded as Harper recovered from the shock only to get another punch, this time to her exposed midriff, both girls were wearing crop tops which made sense given how fucking hot it was. “That was TAME compared to what Sin will do to you two, I will not lose my two best students to that monster!”

”You may have trained us but you’re not the boss of us Keira!” Harper asserted and I just shook my head, yep, my stubborn, hot headed nature definitely ran in the family. ”We fought off Sin when she tried to go after Makayla, we can do it again!”

”And we didn’t come all the way here for nothing.” Cassie added and I sighed before I walked up to the young Aussie. ”We can handle ourselves Keira! You just got to give us a……..” It was my turn to lay into one of Keira’s students, this time it was Cassie and I delivered a solid punch to her jaw. ”Oh, what? Now you’re getting in on the “beat up rookies” action?”

”Cass, you’re not in your rookie year, Harper is, second? Call this tough love because it’s clear that my words aren’t getting through to you.” I responded as I looked at the slightly taller girl, Cass was 5ft 3, I’m 5ft 2, there wasn’t really much of a difference in height between me and the younger woman. ”We’ll pay your way over to Monterrey but we want you girls out of the area before the weekend’s over……..”

My ultimatum was cut off when Harper’s foot barely missed my head as she tried to use her martial arts expertise to try to fend off Keira in self-defence, did it work? Briefly because Keira wasn’t expecting her protégé to start throwing kicks at her, then again I doubted that either Keira or Harper ever thought that this was a possibility either!  ”Heh, forgot that I have a black belt in taekwondo, didn’t you?” Harper asked as I ducked under another kick from her, I needed to have the talk where I pointed out to the kid that said black belt meant that her legs were classified as lethal weapons but that would wait for another day.

Mostly because once the surprise wore off Keira caught Harper’s foot literally inches away from her head. “I didn’t forget Harper, just never expected that you would use those skills against me.” Keira added before tightening her grip on Harper’s foot and the teenager grimaced in pain. “And more importantly? I know your weaknesses, if you can’t beat me then what chance do you have against Sin when she’s at full power?”

”Why can’t you trust me and Cass? We just want to do the right thing!” Harper asserted as she hopped on one leg and Keira shook her head. ”It’s not like Sin’s going to bring my parents back from the dead anyway!”

I immediately facepalmed when Harper said that, sure, her parents were murdered earlier in the year, but she knew better than anyone that Keira had been there herself! It was how Sin came to be after all, the moment I looked up Keira simply pulled Harper in by the leg she had caught before blasting Harper in the nose with a punch! As soon as Harper hit the ground I could immediately tell that Harper’s nose was broken and bloody. “Harper, you are one of my best students and I expect great things from you and Cass down the road.” Keira said in a low voice as Harper clutched at her bloody nose, Keira offered her hand to Harper to help her up which she took, this ended up being a big mistake because Keira turned that into a hammerlock and cranked up the pressure to the point that the broken nose was the least of her worries. “But if you EVER say something like that again you will never be welcome back at Hero Academy! Do I make myself clear?!”

”Are you trying to break my arm back there?! Let me go!” Harper grunted in pain as Keira kept up the pressure. ”Or is the Krystal/Sin situation getting too you more than you want to admit? Are you becoming……….”

“Finish that sentence and I WILL break your arm!” Keira interrupted Harper but quickly came to her senses before letting go of Harper’s arm and shoving her away from her, Harper stumbled a bit before steadying herself and giving her arm a shake. “Sorry Harper but I couldn’t let that comment go, I know you and Cass want to do the right thing but this isn’t your fight.”

”It became our fight when Krystal attacked me to kick off the whole saga! It became Harper’s fight when Krystal threatened to break our arms through that freaky gif.” Cass asserted and I just shook my head, Harper on the other hand seemed ready to let it go. ”We didn’t come all this way for nothing, I used most of my last EWC paycheck on this fight!”

“I’ll have Jenny reimburse you it, and Harper whilst she’s at it.” Keira responded before she turned to Harper, but before either could say anything else I quickly chimed in.

”Before we do anything else? We’d better let a doctor look at her nose and arm.” I commented as me and Cass turned to the other two women and they looked up. ”I visited a hospital last week to get my nagging injuries looked at, I can drive us.”

”And tell the docs what exactly? A broken nose isn’t exactly an easy thing to explain away never mind the pain in my arm.” Harper commented as she used her hand to stop the blood flow. ”Come to think of it, didn’t Christian get his nose broken by Seleana a few years ago?”

“He did, and Seleana nearly got fired for it, plus that was on TV.” Keira nodded in response before sighing. “We’ll tell the doctor that you were in a brawl, they doesn’t need to know the details.” Keira added before we left the alley.

Our little heart to heart brawl with Young Justice would end up being a moot point, because when word reached Christian that they were in Yucatan to possibly go after Sin he put his foot down and threatened to have them arrested on sight if they showed up to Climax Control! When Keira tried to assert that it would be fine, Christian said that he was sick of outside talent getting hurt on his shows! When I pointed out how well that worked when SCW was in Rome at the beginning of the cycle? He pointed out that the rich bitch (his words, not mine) Jenny Tuck interfered and that he would sue Jenny if she pulled another stunt like that.

Two things were certain though, one: Christian was off Jenny’s extensive “people to send truckloads of money too when I get bored” list and two: Young Justice weren’t about to risk their careers like that, not when they signed with an international touring company a couple of months ago!

Local hospital, Yucatan, Mexico
Saturday the 19th of August 2023m 18:30pm

I hope to god the girls don’t end up as stubborn as me.

The stories of my stubborn streak are the stuff of SCW Legend at this point! No matter how many people told me that I didn’t belong in the main event after many, many tries to win the World Bombshell Title I persevered until the bosses stepped in and literally banned me from getting title shots for a whole year! Granted there were other factors and said ban didn’t stop me from participating in that year’s Blast from the Past Tournament (though I am curious as to how that my title shot ban would’ve been affected by my win if my team did win the tournament but I digress) but the message was clear.

Christian eventually lifted the ban off course, after a year of increasingly desperate attempts to get around the ban (and I maintain that that never should’ve happened) but the point is? The fact that Cass and Harper chose to fly out to Yucatan to fight Sin despite warnings from both me and Keira made me worried that they’d eventually end up going down the same route as me.

And trust me, I know how soul crushing that bullshit can be.

“Well Ms. Mason I have good news.” The doctor (a different one from the one who treated me the week before, for one thing it was a female doctor) told the kid as we watched on, me and Harper were sitting in chairs whilst Keira was leaning against the wall. “Your nose should heal within a few weeks and we’ve stopped the bleeding, as for your arm? That suffered minor damage, that should heal up by the end of the day, now you said that you got your nose broken in a brawl?”

”Err, yeah, some guys picked a fight with me and didn’t think that little old me knew martial arts.” Harper responded with a nod as she leaned back. ”Not the first time my black belt in taekwondo has saved my ass but I thought I read that Yucatan was supposed to be a safe place?”

“It is, but that doesn’t mean we don’t get criminals down here, they are not nearly as vicious as the drug cartels though.” The doctor nodded before she handed Harper a prescription for painkillers. “Speaking of drugs, these painkillers should help you manage the pain just hand it in to the pharmacist.”

”The instructions will be in English right? I can’t speak or read Spanish.” Harper admitted sheepishly and the nurse gave her a reassuring nod, knowing my own experience from last week>? The staff were prepared for the possibility of having to treat foreigners like us so that shouldn’t be a problem. ”So, I’m good to go?”

“Si, just don’t get into any more brawls, I can see that you workout but you might not get so lucky next time.” The doctor responded before she left us alone, once we were sure that the doctor was well out of earshot Harper sighed.

”So can we keep the specifics of that whole incident off social media? If the other students know why I got my nose broken in Mexico I’m never living it down.” Harper requested and we shared a look, and by we, I meant me and Keira because Cassie was in full agreement with Harper.  ”Please?”

“On one condition, you two will spend the rest of the week with me and Jessie but before Violent Conduct you both fly over to Monterrey for the next episode of Rampage.” Keira insisted and I nodded in agreement, the girls however went to protest. “Don’t push your luck, your already on thin ice because you disobeyed us to fly out in the first place!”

”And even if you do stick around, Christian has said that you will be arrested on sight if you show up to Violent Conduct because he’s sick of outside talent getting hurt on his shows.” I added and the girls sighed in defeat knowing that they were fighting a losing battle. ”We didn’t bother asking if that covers any supernatural bullshit Sin comes up with but I doubt the local police are paid enough to get involved with a demon like that, if I’m wrong then the Mexican police have bigger balls than SCW’s security force!”

”Yeah, I guess, wait, demon?!” Harper asked after doing a double take and I shared a disbelieving look with Keira, did the kid really come this far without knowing that she was potentially dealing with a demon?! ”I knew something weird happened in Rome but I didn’t think it was THAT weird!”

“Harp? It’s a long story and frankly? I just want to be done for today after that fight we had.” Keira responded as she messaged her forehead in annoyance and I nodded in agreement. “And for that matter Cass? Did you know about Sin being a demon?”

”I was never a hundred percent on the details, only that Sin was bad news and Taylor Parker showed up to last year’s High Stakes dressed as her because the date happened to coincide with Halloween and all.” Cassie explained as she shook her head and me and Keira nodded as we got the idea. ”Back when I had that dream where Krystal appeared with those weird demonic cat eyes? I thought that was it, then those same eyes showed up at the first Climax Control of the cycle and you know the rest.”

“Okay, Jess if you want to fill in Harp on the details feel free, I’ll do the same with Cass.” Keira added and I nodded in response as I looked over the two girls. “I’m guessing you girls sorted out accommodation?”

”We managed to snag two ground floor rooms at the same hotel SCW’s using, figured a “hide under their noses” approach would be best.” Harper explained and I just sighed as I shook my head. ”Well, that and all the other hotels in the area were either fully booked or too expensive, even with our EWC Contracts.”

”Maybe you should’ve taken that as a sign that this was a bad idea! If nothing else, that will make finding you two a lot easier once we know your room numbers.” I responded with a frown on my face and the two girls exchanged awkward looks. ”Be glad we’re not telling Christian because I’m sure he’d find some way to boot you out of the country before you can ruin his show!”

“Trust us, we’ve known him for years.” Keira added and that was all the girls needed to know before we finally left the hospital.

Harper’s hotel room, Yucatan, Mexico
Sunday the 20th of August 2023, 09:00am

So yeah, yesterday was pretty eventful.

As it turned out, Harper and Cassie’s rooms were literally right next to each other and just down the hall from the reception desk,, if nothing else it made me and Keira’s task of trying to find their hotel room that much easier.

Right now the plan was to meet the girls for breakfast and try to make mends for everything that happened last night, but since Keira was still asleep I used the opportunity to fill Harper in on as much info as I could about Sin.

”So, just to get the obvious out of the way.” I commented as I entered the hotel room and Harper sat down on the bed, now that we had gone through the whole Sin mythos we were just trying to get caught up on everything. ”How’s your arm and nose?”

”Arm’s a lot better, and my nose has stopped bleeding at least.” Harper responded as she brushed some hair over her shoulder and I nodded as I folded my arms. ”Can’t say I was expecting to be assaulted by my own trainer when me and Cass decided to fly out.”

”It’s like I said to Cass, that was tough love, nothing more.” I assured Harper who nodded in response. ”Though what you said about your parents? You had to know that that was going to hit close to home, right?”

”That was uttered under frustration! Not my fault Keira took it so personally!” Harper asserted and I just shook my head, yep, the hot headedness definitely ran in the family. ”And I only started throwing those kicks in self-defence, I wasn’t about to late Keira attack me unchallenged!”

”Just so we’re clear, you’re aware that your martial arts training means you’re legs are classified as lethal weapons, right?” I asked bluntly and Harper nodded in response. ”And you’ve known this for how long?”

”Since I decided to give Martial Arts a try, my parents sat me down and explained all that when I asked them if I could take up taekwondo classes.” Harper explained as she glanced to her side and I leaned over, I hadn’t noticed but her martial arts uniform and black belt were hanging up on the dresser. ”That’s my dobok, it’s what taekwondo practitioners like me call their uniform, do means way and bok means clothing.”

”So, Way Clothing in other words?” I asked and Harper shrugged her shoulders as if to say, “pretty much”. ”Your parents must’ve been proud when you got your Black Belt.”

”Like you wouldn’t believe! They attended my ceremony and everything, shame that that was when my dad’s service in the army was about to end and I had to find a new teacher in Vegas.” Harper explained happily before letting out a sad sigh. ”Next month will be my first birthday since my parents were murdered, I thought I thought getting through Mother’s, Father’s and Veteran’s Day was tough but that’s going to make those events feel like a walk in the park.” Harper added as she lowered her head and I just said nothing, instead placing a comforting hand on her shoulder. ”And after that is Christmas which will be a whole new can of worms.”

”What? Your parents didn’t celebrate Halloween?” I joked getting a laugh out of Harper before she shook her head. ”Kid I’m going to tell you the same thing I told you on those previous days, you are not alone, you have me, Jake and Shane to talk too, you have Keira to talk too, you have the other Hero Academy graduates to talk too, hell you have your fellow wrestlers to talk too.” I added before pausing and shaking my head. ”Everyone except The Troll, only the Saviours like that utter moron at this point.”

”Ugh! Don’t even get me started! That idiot is the reason I stopped posting selfies on Twitter, I can only take being called a narcissist by a shit wrestler with his own title belt for so long!” Harper groaned in response and I nodded in agreement, I don’t like selfies to put it mildly but there was no way around it, Wank was bullying Harper and the Saviours were too busy kissing his fat ass too see it. ”What’s worse is? If I ever sign with SCW, I’ll literally have to put up with him on a weekly basis, no counting PPVs of course.”

”Worry about that if/when the time comes, and if they decide to book you against either of your trainers obviously.” I assured Harper and she laughed nervously in response to that idea, she’d be the first to tell you that wrestling Team Hero as part of her graduation day gauntlet was tough enough to begin with but in a proper wrestling match? Considering I’ve never gotten a win over Team Hero (the closest I got was a double count out win at the tail end of 2021) I couldn’t blame her for being nervous at that prospect. ”Until then? I think we’ve waited long enough for Keira and Cass so shall we grab breakfast? If they are waiting for us then perfect, if not, their loss.” I added and Harper quickly nodded in agreement before we left her hotel room.

Wondering through town, Yucatan, Mexico
Sunday the 20th of August 2023, 18:00pm

*promo time*

Here we go.

”Eleven years ago I wasn’t even on the original Violent Conduct card, why? Fuck if I know, and I’ll be surprised if the bosses remember why either! My point is, a lot can happen in eleven years, I’ve gone from a recovering drug addict turned wrestler to a woman who’s well over a decade sober, a Hall of Famer, a multiple time champion, including this bad boy five times over.” I stated as I held up the Bombshell Roulette Title. ”And someone who’s honestly looking at her wrestling career and wondering one thing, what’s there left for me to accomplish? At the very least my retirement will be under my own terms and Alexandra? You have to defeat me to not only win this title but to retire me as an in ring competitor, can you do that?”

Good question.

”The reason I opened this promo with that spiel is simple, I wanted to lay out just what was at stake, not just for Alexandra but for whoever comes after her should she fail to get the job done.” I stated simply as I rested the Roulette Title over my shoulder.  ”Eleven years, multiple championship reigns, a Hall of Fame ring, multiple year-end awards, there’s little I haven’t done as an SCW Bombshell, and yet I have challengers lining up down the block to challenge me! It’s almost like this title means a lot more than some people think! I already proved that fact beyond a shadow of a doubt when me and Laura tore the house down for this title in Rome and now I get to do it all over again when another veteran Bombshell who’s older than me, but the question is Alexandra, can you do what Laura couldn’t? Can you dethrone me? Can you end the career of a Bombshell who’s been in SCW since the Climax Controls were in the double digits?”

I don’t think so.

”We may respect each other Alexandra but I’m a Bombshell who pays attention, don’t think I haven’t noticed how much of a roller-coaster you SCW career has been thus far, only two wins, including several losses to Bea fucking Barnhart? Not exactly the most auspicious of starts, is it?” I asked before shaking my head. ”I’m not exactly one to talk mind you, I lost my debut match, was forced to take a drugs test that made me miss the majority of the first ever Summer XXXTreme Cycle and when I finally got booked again at that show? Not only was I teamed with the woman who beat me in that Triple Threat in a Bombshell Tag Title Match, yes, that was a thing back then and I don’t know why the bosses refuse to bring the gendered tag titles back, but she proved to be a useless partner and I didn’t get my first in SCW until the show after Summer XXXTreme, in other words Alexandra? We’re not so different.”

With some exceptions.

”Admittedly I was in my early twenties when I joined SCW and the fact that you look like you’re in your early twenties when in fact, you just turned forty is practically a running gag at this point Alexandra, but the similarities are there.” I admitted as I folded my arms with the title resting over my shoulder. ”Who knows? Maybe if you were part of the original Bombshell squad ten years ago we would’ve been friends, or rivals, or somewhere in between, that is generally how my friendships with fellow wrestlers tend to go admittedly, just ask Keira Fisher or Amy Santino.” I added as I brushed my hair over my shoulder. ”But our friendship will only matter when it comes to how we treat each other from bell to bell next Sunday, with respect, otherwise? We both know what’s at stake.” I said as I rubbed my title’s front plate. ”And I’m not giving this up without a fight!”

Nope.

”One thing I forgot to mention during my history lesson was how most of my title reigns went, off the five reigns with this title? Only two made it past the first defence, this one and my reign back in 2017, my Bombshell Internet Title Reign? Ended after one defence, same goes with the Bombshell Tag Title reigns, it’s pretty bittersweet that the reign I’ve been after for years will end up being my last, isn’t it?” I commented as I shook my head. ”But if anything, that just fuels me more to keep this going as long as I can! Alexandra you are a hell of a wrestler, but the one to end my reign? Sorry Alex, but I don’t think so!”

Sorry.

”And don’t get me wrong Alex, I say that with the upmost respect for your talents as a wrestler and for all the years you’ve put into this business, I’ve been active for fifteen years myself, I know the sacrifices you have to make to get ahead in this game better than anyone else on the roster.” I said as I held up my five extended fingers making sure to use the hand with my Hall of Fame and Wedding Ring on it. ”Along the way I found time to meet my husband through a dating website and we’ve been together almost as long as I’ve been in SCW, notice how I never once brought up a maternity leave? That was one sacrifice I had to make, never tried for kids and right now my dog Titan is the closest I’ve got, in the end those sacrifices earned me my spot in the Hall of Fame and there’s little I won’t sacrifice to retain my title next Sunday!”

It's that simple.

”If anything I just hope the wheel stops on something other than a Submission Match variation, those are getting old by now I swear!” I added as I shook my head. ”But whilst we’re not getting any younger Alex? The Bombshell division is, and tits title will be a standard bearer for future stars of the Bombshell Division once I’m done if I have anything to say about it, why? Because this was the first title I ever won, not just in SCW but in general! Alex, I know we’ll tear the house down at Violent Conduct but I’m not giving up my title that easily, not after everything I’ve done to get to this point in my career!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”We can at least rest easy Alex, knowing that we’ve left women’s wrestling in a much better state than we found it in, but at The Retirement Tour Part III: Not Do Different? The only thing that’ll matter is who comes out as champion.” I stated as I held the Bombshell Roulette Title high above my head. ”And I will stop at nothing to ensure that my reign and career live to see another day whilst you are struck with Blood Lightning and I retain the gold! See you next Sunday Alex and be ready for a fight!”

I walked off as the scene fades.

Offline AlexandraCalaway

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
Re: JESSIE SALCO (c) v ALEXANDRA CALAWAY - ROULETTE CHAMPIONSHIP
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2023, 07:43:56 PM »
The Strength of love
Strader Estate
Houston Tx
8/21/23

The Strader estate buzzed with a sense of anticipation as Alexandra, John, and their children gathered in the living room. The upcoming trip to Yucatan, Mexico, for the show carried a mixture of excitement, worry, and reflection, a chance for Alexandra to continue her journey in the wrestling world and for the family to bond amidst the whirlwind of their lives. Sitting on the plush couch, Alexandra glanced at John, a knowing smile exchanged between them. Ashlynn and Mackenzie, the bright lights of their lives, were busy chatting about their own adventures. Alexandra took a moment to reflect on the path that had led them here, a journey of trials and triumphs that had woven their lives together inextricably.

"Remember when we first started this journey, John? All the way back in the Original OCW, and look how far this has come, look how far we’ve come." Alexandra's gaze turned nostalgic as she spoke. "Sin City Wrestling, I’ve had my ups and downs. I’ve had wins and losses, the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. Imperial Wrestling Federation has treated me well from the moment I walked through their door and I’m currently the holder of their Invictus Championship, a title I bled for. A title that I’ll still have to defend long after this match with Jessie Salco is over. Just as she is looking to end her career, mine is still going. I’ve seen many come and go."

John's eyes sparkled with fond memories, his arm draped over the back of the couch. "Yeah, I remember those days, each one is etched into my memory. The early matches, the sacrifices, all leading up to where we are now. You have faced every challenge head on, win or lose and I am proud of you."

Alexandra's journey from Sin City Wrestling to Imperial Wrestling Federation, even her reign as PWS:Apex's last-ever World Champion, was a testament to her determination and skill.

"And then," Alexandra continued, "the time I stood in the ring as the last World Champion of PWS:Apex, the bittersweet closure of that chapter. But it was also a stepping stone toward new opportunities and challenges."

Their journey had seen them rise above the challenges, adapting to the twists and turns of the wrestling world while nurturing their family bonds. The kids chimed in with their own playful voices, a testament to the resilience of their family unit.

Ashlynn looked up with a bright smile, her eyes reflecting admiration for her mother. "Mom, you've done so much, achieved so many things. And now you're going to Mexico for this big show!"

Mackenzie nodded enthusiastically, her eyes wide with excitement. "Yeah, Alexandra, you're gonna be amazing!"

Alexandra's heart swelled with pride at her children's unwavering support. She looked at them, a mixture of determination and tenderness in her eyes. "Thank you, my sweet little darlings. Your support means the world to me. And this show in Yucatan, Mexico—it's another opportunity to show how far we've come. How the legacy I’ve built will remain."

John's hand found hers, a gesture that spoke volumes without words. They had faced every challenge together, a united front that had weathered the storms and reveled in the triumphs.

"As you head back to Mexico," John's voice was filled with a quiet reassurance, "I want you to remember how far you've come, Ally. The challenges you've conquered, the titles you've held—it's all a testament to your skill and determination. I want you to remember just how badass of a woman you are. You are tough as nails and I wouldn’t have you any other way."

Alexandra's eyes met John's, gratitude and love flowing between them. "I wouldn't have made it this far without you by my side, John. You've been my rock, my support through it all. Words cannot express what the support you all give me means." A wistful smile played on Alexandra's lips as her gaze shifted towards the window, her thoughts momentarily turning inward. "It's just that... I wish you all could come with me, especially you two." She nodded towards Ashlynn and Mackenzie. "I'll miss you so much while I'm away."

Ashlynn reached over and gently squeezed her mother's hand. "We'll miss you too, Mom. But we know you're going to do amazing things, and we'll be cheering for you from here. You and Miss Salco, both are talented, but momma, look at the things you’ve done in your career, the sacrifices you’ve made to give me the life I’ve always dreamed of. I’ve got to see more places than most kids my age.”

This brought a smile to Alexandra’s face.  Her daughter always had a way of doing that. She had the gift of making Alexandra feel better about the time they had missed, by reminding her of how grateful she was for what they did spend together.

Mackenzie nodded in agreement, her eyes reflecting a mixture of pride and longing. "Yeah, Ally, you're a superstar! And, the best part, we love you."

Tears of gratitude welled up in Alexandra's eyes as she looked at her family, feeling the weight of their love and support. "Thank you, my darlings. Your words mean more to me than you'll ever know."

And as they awaited the flight that would carry Alexandra back to the world of wrestling, the Calaway family and the Strader family stood united, a testament to the strength of their bonds and the unbreakable spirit that defined their journey together. While the physical distance would be felt keenly, their love would bridge any gap, inspiring Alexandra to give her all in the ring and return to their warm embrace with new stories to share. Alexandra hated having to leave them behind, but she knew that she would be back with them soon enough, back with her beloved family.

The Sacrifices We Make
Strader Estate
Houston Tx.
8/22/23

What is the true meaning of sacrifice?
To offer as a sacrifice
To suffer loss of, give up, renounce, injure, or destroy especially for an ideal, belief, or end.
To sell at a loss.

A camera comes up on Alexandra who’s leaned against John’s panhead.  She takes a deep breath and then looks up at the night sky for a moment, stars littered the sky with bright specks of light. She turns back to the camera, speaking directly to her opponent.

"Jessie, you speak of sacrifices with the weight of experience, and I can appreciate the path you've walked in this industry. Fifteen years of dedication, the battles fought, the toll it takes on every aspect of life – I don't take that lightly. We're two warriors who understand the blood, sweat, and tears poured into this canvas we call a ring. But let me be clear, I don't stand before you seeking sympathy for the choices I've made. In my twenty-three plus years in this industry, I’ve never once asked or seeked sympathy from anyone and I’m not about to start now."

Alexandra's voice resonated with a blend of strength and determination, her gaze locked onto the camera, as if addressing not just Jessie but the entire wrestling world.

"Sacrifices come in various forms, Jessie. You chose a path that led you to a Hall of Fame spot, a wedding ring and a lasting partnership, and that's commendable. But I refuse to believe that motherhood is a weakness or a hindrance. The sacrifices I've made to balance the demands of this business and my family are not a disadvantage; they're a testament to my resilience, my dedication, and my ability to take on every challenge life throws my way. And it kills me to leave them behind when I have to travel for work and they cannot come. But it drives me to give it my all, so that it is not in vain."

Her fingers brushed her hair back over her shoulder. She regarded her family as the real token of success, proof that her life wasn’t worthless.

"I am a mother, a wrestler, a girlfriend – and I refuse to compartmentalize those roles. Each one contributes to the fire that burns within me, to the passion that fuels my every step in this ring. You're right, Jessie, I've been in this industry for decades, and I've faced countless opponents who've tested my mettle. But make no mistake, when I step into that ring, when I see something I want, I go for it full force, despite the pain, the sacrifices, because I am willing to do what must be done, what others fear to do. I'm not just carrying my own legacy; I'm carrying the aspirations of every woman who's dared to break barriers, who's proven that sacrifices do not define us, they strengthen us. Women just like you and me, we all started somewhere, right?"

Her voice grew more intense, a spark of defiance in her eyes.

"You chose a path that didn't involve motherhood, and that's your choice. But I stand here, not as a victim of sacrifice, but as a beacon of what can be achieved even amidst the most demanding responsibilities. My daughter, my boyfriend, his daughter, they're not holding me back – they're propelling me forward, reminding me why I fight, why I strive to be the best, not for me, but for them. I spent over a decade doing it for me. Now I do it for them, to leave behind a legacy that THEY can be proud of. You made your sacrifices, I made mine."

She paused to let that sink in, since Jessie wanted to mention it.

"Jessie, when we speak of sacrifices, we're not merely listing the struggles we've faced. We're acknowledging the battles we've endured, the burdens we've carried, and the losses that have shaped us. But let me share with you a glimpse into the sacrifices that have fueled my journey – sacrifices that go beyond the confines of this industry and cut deeply into the fabric of my life."

Alexandra's voice carried a weight of experience, a resonance that spoke of the trials she had faced.

"For me, sacrifices aren't just wrestling related. They're etched in the moments of grief when I lost family members who meant the world to me. The pain of saying goodbye to loved ones who can never be replaced. A failed marriage that left scars, both physical and mental, that took years to heal. A daughter, my Ashlynn, was kidnapped, a nightmare I wouldn't wish upon anyone. I fought hard to get her back home safely. I will do whatever it takes and I prove that time and time again, in and out of the ring. These are the sacrifices that have tested my strength, my resilience, and my will to keep moving forward. My will to do what others will not dare."

Her gaze held a mixture of sadness and determination, as if each sacrifice had left an indelible mark. She was not going to back down from this, simply because someone was talking about retiring and wanting to go out on top.

"I've stood by my brother's side as he battled for his life, as he fought to recover from injuries that nearly took him away from us. I've held my niece's hand in the hospital, praying for her recovery after their house was blown up and he just barely managed to get them out alive. I've faced the gut-wrenching fear of not knowing if they would pull through. And yes, I've wrestled with the guilt of not always being there for my daughter, of missing moments that can never be reclaimed. I watched a friends funeral from a distance and had to pay my respects quickly then catch a flight, all while still processing the loss.  So do not talk to me of sacrifices."

Her voice grew softer, carrying a touch of vulnerability. She was showing she was more than just the woman everyone knew and saw in the ring. She was more than just the wrestler.

"Sacrifices have a way of shaping us, of carving paths we never anticipated. I've experienced the isolation of failed friendships, the heartache of losing those who were like family. These sacrifices, they're not just part of my wrestling narrative; they're part of my life story, the chapters that have led me to this moment."

Her gaze turned unwavering, a fire igniting within her.

"Jessie, as I stand here, I'm not just a wrestler with a list of sacrifices. I'm a warrior who's faced adversity, who's battled through storms that threatened to consume me. The sacrifices I've made aren't a badge of weakness; they're a testament to my unyielding spirit. My path has been marked by pain, but it's also been illuminated by triumphs. The championship, any championship I hold, it's more than just gold around my waist; it's a symbol of my ability to rise above the sacrifices, to forge a legacy that goes beyond the pain."

Her voice carried a blend of strength and conviction. Hardened by the years of constant sacrifices.  Hours logged and pints of her own blood she had spilt.

"I don't seek pity for the sacrifices I've made. I seek respect for the battles I've fought, for the demons I've stared down, and for the moments of victory I've earned. When I step into that ring, when I defend this title, I'm not just a woman who's made sacrifices; I'm a warrior who's emerged stronger, more determined, and more capable of facing any challenge thrown my way."

The intensity in her gaze grew, a spark of fire reflecting her unwavering resolve.

"So, Jessie, as we clash for this title, know that the sacrifices I've endured have fortified me. The pain has sculpted my determination, the losses have fueled my hunger, and the challenges have steeled my resolve. The sacrifices aren't my weakness; they're my strength. And I won't let go of this championship without a fight – a fight that's rooted in every sacrifice that's brought me to this moment."

The camera angle shifted slightly, capturing the intensity of her gaze.

“As I stand before you, the scars may not be visible, but they run deep within. They tell a story of sacrifices, of trials that tested not just my body, but my very essence. You see, this industry demands sacrifices, and I've paid my dues in ways that transcend the boundaries of the ring. My journey isn't just about victories; it's about the sacrifices that have shaped me into who I am today.”

She remembered those painful moments, the fear that she would never return to the sport she loved.

“I remember the night when my world shattered, when the crack of my neck echoed louder than any crowd's roar. The sacrifice of leaving, of healing, was a bitter pill. But from that darkness emerged a blazing determination. The pain and uncertainty were sacrifices I had to endure, and they became the fuel that ignited my spirit. I wasn't just healing bones; I was healing a passion that refused to die. Each step of recovery was a testament to my unwavering will. The sacrifices weren't limited to physical pain; doubts and fears were battles I faced every day. But I rose, not just to walk again, but to step back into the ring with a newfound purpose. The sacrifice of time away gave me clarity – the ring wasn't just a place to fight; it was where I truly lived.”

She took a deep breath, looking away for a few moments.  She thought about the number of scars that adorned her body, not just from her matches, but from the surgery. When she came back to the ring, she busted her ass, wrestled harder than most people thought she would.  She bled and shed the blood of others.

“When I returned, I returned not just as a competitor, but as a warrior who knew the price of her place here. Every match became a tribute to the sacrifices I had endured. The pain of my broken neck transformed into a badge of honor, a symbol of my resilience. I pushed harder, trained longer, and left my heart and soul out there every time. The sacrifices weren't burdens; they were stepping stones to my revival. Adversity didn't break me; it forged me. My broken neck didn't defeat me; it empowered me. The scars I carry aren't signs of weakness; they're the markings of my strength. Every sacrifice became an offering on the altar of my passion, a declaration that no obstacle is insurmountable. I learned that it's not about avoiding sacrifices; it's about embracing them for the growth they bring.”

Alexandra’s unwavering love for the industry was only surpassed by the unwavering love for her family.

“So, when you hear the word "sacrifice," remember that it's a thread woven into the fabric of my journey. It's not just about physical battles; it's about the emotional turmoil, the shattered dreams, and the nights I spent questioning. But in every sacrifice, I found my essence, my purpose, and my unyielding will to fight on. This is a message to all who step into the ring – the sacrifices you make are the foundations of your legacy. Embrace them, rise above them, and let them propel you to greatness.”

She knew that now was the time to drive it home. If she was going to go down, she was going to go down fighting. She wasn’t going to give up no matter how much pain Jessie tried to inflict on her. She was going to do the same. She was going to give her the fight of her career. The one everyone dreams about but rarely gets.

"At Violent Conduct, when I step into that ring, when I face you for that Roulette title, I won't be weighed down by the sacrifices I've made. I'll be empowered by them. The sacrifices, the challenges, they've molded me into the woman I am today – a woman who's not just a wrestler, but a symbol of strength, determination, and unyielding spirit. I'm not here to compete in a battle of sacrifices, Jessie. I'm here to compete in a battle of wills, of skill, of heart. What do you fight for?  What do YOU fight with? Because so far, I’ve seen a woman who is hanging her head and saying it’s over. If that’s the case and how you truly feel, I've already won."

Her tone carried a fierce determination, a fire that burned brightly. It was clear that despite Alexandra’s respect for her opponent, she wasn’t coming to play, she was coming to win.

"And while you may have walked a path different from mine, don't mistake my choices for weakness. The sacrifices I've made have forged a strength within me that's unbreakable. So, Jessie, come next Sunday, know that I don't bring a list of sacrifices; I bring a legacy of triumphs, of challenges conquered, and of sacrifices embraced. My past is a symbol of my journey, my dedication, my legacy, and my unrelenting spirit. And I won't let it go without a fight."

With those resolute words, the scene faded, leaving behind a sense of anticipation for the clash that was sure to ignite the ring between two formidable competitors, each driven by their own motivations and the desire to emerge victorious.

Saying Goodbye is the hardest part
Strader Estate / George Bush International
Houston Tx
8/22/23

The morning sun cast a warm glow over the Strader estate, bathing the surroundings in a golden hue. Alexandra stood in the doorway, her heart heavy with both excitement and a tinge of sadness. Beside her, Ashlynn and Mackenzie were adorned in their bravest smiles, a veil of mixed emotions in their eyes.

"Mom, you're gonna do amazing out there," Ashlynn said, her voice strong despite the shimmer of tears. "We're gonna be watching and cheering you on, every step of the way."

Mackenzie nodded, her small hand gripping her mother's. "Yeah, Ally, you're our badass. We know you're gonna rock the show."

Alexandra reached out, enveloping her daughters in a tight embrace. "Thank you, my loves. You have no idea how much your support means to me. Remember, no matter where I am, I'll be thinking of you both."

Ashlynn buried her face in her mother's shoulder, her voice muffled but sincere. "We'll be counting the days until you're back." When she pulled away, Alexandra could see the tears in her daughter's eyes.

Mackenzie squeezed her hand, her voice catching slightly. "And we will be cheering for you loudly when we watch the show.  Aunt Meeks already said we could."

As they held each other, the bond of love and family was a comforting cocoon around them. Eventually, Alexandra pulled away, her eyes locking onto Ashlynn's and Mackenzie's.

"Promise me you'll take care of each other, and of John, cause he’s going to be lonely without me," Alexandra said, her voice soft but filled with maternal authority.

"We will, Mom," Ashlynn replied with a nod, a resolve in her eyes that mirrored her mother's.

Mackenzie nodded vigorously. "Yeah, we've got it covered."

A tear slid down Alexandra's cheek as she kissed each of the girls on the forehead. "I love you both so much. Always remember that."

With one last lingering look, Alexandra straightened up, John's presence behind her giving her strength. He gave her a reassuring smile, his hand finding hers as they turned to make their way to the awaiting panhead motorcycle. The rumble of the engine seemed to vibrate with a mix of excitement and nostalgia. Alexandra swung her leg over the seat, settling in behind John. Her arms wrapped around his waist, holding on as they started their journey to the airport. The wind tousled Alexandra's hair as they rode, the passing scenery a blur of colors and memories. The weight of leaving her family behind was heavy, but the excitement of the upcoming show and the challenges it held propelled her forward. Soon, they arrived at the airport. John pulled the panhead to a stop, and Alexandra dismounted. Standing in the airport parking lot, their eyes met, a silent exchange that spoke volumes. Alexandra could see the concern and love in John's eyes, a reflection of the emotions swirling within her own heart.

"I'll be back before you know it," Alexandra said, her voice catching slightly as she stepped closer to him.

John held her gaze, his hand gently cupping her cheek. "I know you will. But promise me you'll be careful, Ally. Especially after what happened with Jenny and her crew."

Alexandra nodded, her lips curling into a soft smile. "I promise, John. I'll be careful. And I'll come back to you and the girls. Besides, Jenny and her crew can't harm me there. They aren't in the company."

Tears welled up in Alexandra's eyes as he pulled her into a tight embrace. Alexandra held onto him, her face buried in his chest, as if trying to memorize the feel of his arms around her. She pulled back to look up at him, placing their foreheads together.

"I love you," John whispered, his voice tinged with emotion.

"I love you too," Alexandra replied, her voice equally heartfelt.

Reluctantly, they pulled away from each other, their fingers intertwined until the last possible moment. With a final lingering kiss, Alexandra turned and walked towards the entrance of the airport.She glanced back once, seeing John standing there, his hand raised in a silent wave. And as she entered the airport, her steps guided her toward the unknown of the wrestling world, fueled by her family's love and support, and the determination to make them proud.

It's the battles to ensue
Hotel Balcony
Yucatan, Mexico
8/23/23

Amidst the captivating allure of Yucatan, Mexico, Alexandra Callaway stood as a testament to the juxtaposition of her surroundings and the tempestuous emotions that surged within her. With a profound gaze directed at the camera, she paused, allowing the warmth of the sunlight to caress her skin as if in contrast to the storm that brewed within her. Drawing a deep breath, Alexandra's words began with a tone of contemplation and introspection, each syllable resonating with the weight of her journey.

"In the grand tapestry of existence, the span of twenty-three years can encompass an entire universe of metamorphosis, of evolution, of growth. As I stand here, on the precipice of seizing the Bombshell Roulette Title, I find myself immersed in the memories of the path I've trodden, the obstacles I've conquered, and the countless nights where sheer determination guided my steps, culminating in this very moment. The stage is set, the spotlight beams brightly, and the countdown to Violent Conduct XI ticks away steadily. Your narration of your legacy, your voyage through SCW, echoes clearly, Jessie. You've left an indelible imprint upon this division—a testament to your resilience, your grit, and your defiance in the face of adversity. It's a legacy I respect, Jessie. I respect you."

As she gently adjusted the title adorning her shoulder, Alexandra's gaze remained unswerving, an unspoken determination radiating from her very being.

"Jessie, your mark in the Bombshell division stands undeniable, a champion who has showcased her strength to the world. The tenacity that you bring to the ring, the fire that burns in your core—I hold immense respect for all of it. Yet, let me clarify that this respect doesn't translate to hesitation on my part. The challenge I extend is not born from malice but rather from an unquenchable yearning to etch my own narrative onto the fabric of this company. The Bombshell Roulette Title, more than a mere trinket of success within SCW, symbolizes a desire that courses through my veins. It's not solely about the gold, you see; it's about proving my worth, showcasing my capacity to belong amongst the elite tiers of this division. It's about leaving an indomitable mark that persists through time's trials."

Her voice wove a melody of admiration and aspiration, each word a testament to her respect and her ambitions. Her expression took on a heightened intensity, a flame of purpose igniting within her eyes.

"The Bombshell Roulette Title—it's not just a coveted prize; it's a symbol of the countless hours, the sweat, the sacrifices etched into the bedrock of our careers within this industry. And now, as I stand at this crossroads, I'm poised to give my all, to transcend my limits, and to seize the moment that beckons. I will not discredit your legacy, not as you have mine. Your words on twitter prove just how much you don’t respect me. You see yourself as untouchable.  So did Matt Knox, and yet I took his Invictus Title from him. So doubt me all that you want my dear, it will not change the outcome. And let’s say you do retain at least I don’t have to worry about you crying about how I ended your career."

Bringing herself a bit closer to the camera, her eyes aflame with unyielding determination, Alexandra continued her proclamation. With each passing moment, her voice grew in strength, in fervor.

"I've witnessed your battles, your victories, and your setbacks. The Bombshell division thrives on fierce contenders, each with their saga, their perseverance. But as the sun dips below the horizon, as the stage takes form for our impending clash, you must understand that I don't approach this challenge frivolously. I carry with me the flames of ambition, the heart of a warrior, and the unwavering resolve to emerge as the victor. While our mutual respect for our journeys intertwines us, once we enter that ring, a new canvas unfurls before us. Our histories, our accolades—they converge to kindle the fires that propel us onward. Jessie, your journey, your accomplishments—they command respect. Yet, I harbor a profound reverence for my own odyssey, my aspirations, and the legacy that I've painstakingly cultivated over the years."

Her gaze became unflinching, determination etched across her features. She looks into the camera with a great intensity now.

"When our collision ensues, it won't merely be a contest of flesh and bone. It will be a convergence of dreams, of ambitions, and of the infernos that burn within our souls. This encounter transcends the acquisition of a title; it represents the culmination of our journeys, the embodiment of our fervor, and the proclamation of our love for this business."

Her stare penetrated through the camera, an unbreakable connection forged between her words and the hearts of those who listened.

"Prepare yourself. Prepare for a duel that will etch itself into our very essences, a confrontation that will eternally resonate through the annals of our careers. The Bombshell Roulette Title beckons, and I answer its call with a heart ablaze and a spirit unyielding. Let the countdown commence, for when that final toll reverberates, I intend to stand victorious."

A moment of silence followed her declaration, the intensity of her words lingering in the air like a palpable force.

"Until Violent Conduct arrives, Jessie, let us brace ourselves for a match that will be recounted in the echelons of history. Let's craft a chapter that will echo for ages to come. While you are leaving the women’s division of this industry, I’ll still be here, just as those who have come and gone before you."

With a single, resolute nod, the scene began to fade, leaving behind an aura of anticipation and excitement for the impending clash. Two titans of the ring, driven by their aspirations and the unwavering determination to etch their names in the pantheon of wrestling glory.