Author Topic: “The Fall of Team Hero Part 1: The Death of Roxi Johnson!”  (Read 2548 times)

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
Krystal/Sin had been on a rampage since Sin took full control of Krystal in Rome starting with Ruby Steele! Krystal’s match against the controversial Bombshell ended by ref stoppage after Krystal used  The Crippler to break Ruby’s arm  forcing the ref to end the match but she was far from done! The following week Krystal/Sin hosted a public workout in Beijing China in another match that had to be stopped for her opponents’ safety after she brutalized that young competitor Hayley Chambers from bell to bell.

However following the public workout Team Hero would come to the aid the poor girl after Krystal/Sin attacked SCW’s commentary team Belinda and Jason and after an attempt by Krystal to break Keira’s arm with The Crippler was interrupted by Roxi Johnson Krystal issues a challenge to Roxi for a No DQ Match at the Go Home Show for Violent Conduct where the match would be the penultimate one of the night, second only to Jessie’s title defence against Georgie Robertson! Can Krystal be stopped.

Inside Krystal’s mind
Monday the 7th of August 2023, 16:00pm

What does one do when they are literally trapped within their own mind?

That question has been on my mind since Sin took full control of my body in Rome, turns out? Sin had thought of that and had arranged for me to have front row seats to not only “my” match against Ruby Steele but that public workout against Hayley Chambers the following week.

Oh yeah, the workouts.

They were initially started when Goth got injured and one of the Blast from the Past Quarter Final Matches got cancelled, Mark and Christian needed a time filler if they wanted to fill out the time so they grabbed four local girls, told me that I’d be taking them on in an elimination gauntlet match and, well, you know the rest, I won the match with ease but continued the assault after the match hitting each girl with my finishers.

The Hope Destroyer on Beth Rogers to end the match, the Eternal Rest on Andrea McKenzie and The Ides of March on Chloe Richardson to send a message, and then, came Jenny’s turn, the first girl who’s arm I broke with The Crippler.

What if I told you that that wasn’t my idea? I wanted to leave it at the workout but Sin’s influence drove me to continue the attack! Was it planned by Sin? Knowing that it would lead to the return of her old enemy Keira? Who knows? Sin hasn’t exactly been forthcoming with her motives since she trapped me in here, but the weeks wore on and the public workouts got worse, girls sent flying over the top rope with the Ides of March, through tables, onto exposed concrete after being launched into another girl and that was before I broke the arms, or tried to, of whoever was unfortunate enough to be left standing.

All under the influence of Sin, and I have my former managers to thank for it.

“Well, well, how is my dear captive?” Sin’s voice rang out and I glanced up seeing the twisted version of me walking up to my cage with her arms crossed. “Have you gone mad yet?”

”If you were trying to make me go mad from boredom then maybe you shouldn’t have put that screen up.” I responded as I rolled my eyes before motioning to the screen in front of my cage. ”What do you want Sin? And don’t say World Domination, or the deaths of Team Hero, or any other cliché villain bullshit.”

“It’s almost like you can read my mind.” Sin responded as she grinned before marching up to my cage. “I wanted you to have a front row seat, because I’m going to pay your darling ex-wife a visit.”

”YOU LEAVE MAKAYLA OUT OF THIS!” I demanded as I grabbed the bars of my cage. ”She has nothing to do with……….” I screamed out in pain as Sin increased the temperature on the bars and I quickly let go off them.

“How soon you forget that I am in control here.” Sin reprimanded me as she knelt down in front of my cage. “And you are wrong, that bitch has locked my out of your Twitter Account with your dear sister’s help and now they will pay.”

”You bitch!” I cussed at Sin as I rubbed by burning hands, Sin soon used her healing magic on me before she turned to the screen. ”Why me?! And why Makayla?!”

“Do I really need to show you the footage of when Matthew and Marty cast that spell again?” Sin asked as she turned to me and I shook my head. “And Makayla will just be another casualty in our war with Team Hero, just like Ruby, and just like Hayley.”

”You mean that girl from my old high school?” I asked as I glared at Sin and Sin turned to me. ”You didn’t think I recognized her? She had contacted me months before I attacked Cass hoping to follow me to the Go Gym only to balk when she realized just how much money the whole process would cost her.”

“I was counting on it.” Sin responded as she leaned against an invisible wall. “She sought a trainer in her hometown and got her training there, she literally just had her first match before I selected her as my victim.” Sin added as she looked at her nail. “It’s a shame that that commentator prevented me from completing my work, I had such sights to show that foolish girl!”

”Hellraiser.” I commented simply and Sin turned to me. ”Did you really think I wouldn’t recognize a quote from one of my favourite Horror Movies?”

“Ahh yes, that bastardization of what real demons are about.” Sin chuckled to herself before turning on the screen. “Now then, shall we watch?”

”Again, your acting like I have a choice.” I responded as I shook my head but once Sin had her attention away from me I started concentrating.

She wasn’t the only one who could use magic, I wasn’t quite saw what I was doing but I had to do something before it was too late.

Makayla’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 7th of August 2023, 17:15pm

It was a quiet evening that night when Sin showed up at Makayla’s home and started walking around the house, inevitably catching Makayla’s attention.

”Is someone there?” Makayla called out upon hearing the commotion downstairs, then she gasped upon seeing Sin and quickly turned to Rachel who was at her side. ”Rachel, no matter what your mommy loves you, okay? But I need you to go hide now!”

“Mommy?” Rachel asked in a scared tone upon seeing the look on Makayla’s face before she quickly nodded and ran into the spare bedroom where Zosia and Cara lay in their crib.

”Well, well, look who’s all alone?” Sin asked through my voice as she climbed up the stairs and Makayla span around to face her. ”Once you are out of the way I will have my access to the world back!”

”Leave Charlotte’s body at once Sin!” Makayla demanded as she glared at Sin. ”And leave this world to never return!”

”NEVER!” Sin responded before she sprinted up the stairs at an inhuman speed and grabbed Makayla by the throat. ”No one will save you this time Makayla! Say your goodbyes!”

”You first bitch!” Without warning Harper Mason tackled Sin to the ground with a running spear forcing Sin to let go off Makayla, Harper tried to keep the demon restrained using her high school wrestling techniques but Sin overpowered the teenager flying. ”I don’t know who this Sin is, but you will not get away with everything you’ve done!”

”Foolish girl! Don’t you realize that it’s already too late………” Sin trained off before a metal bat connected with her back driving her to the ground, Sin quickly recovered and turned to see her new attacker. ”YOU?!”

”Hey I’ve got an order here for a bat shoved right up a demon’s ass.” Cassie commented as she waved the bat around and Makayla helped Harper up. ”Did anyone order that or should I just leave it for curb side pickup?”

”Harper? Cass?!” Makayla asked as she looked between the two girls with a look of shock on her face. ”But how? You girls should be in Chicago and Greece!”

”I’d say it’s a long story but I’m not even sure if that covers it!” Cass admitted as she shook her head before glaring at Sin. ”Either way? Young Justice are here to stop you Sin!”

”Young Justice? The pale imitation of my true enemies?!” Sin scoffed as she glared at the two young women. ”Enough of this! Once your trainers are out of the way I will be back for you fools and especially you Makayla!” Sin declared before the lights in the house went out, when they came back on? Sin was long gone.

”Okay, does anyone want to explain to me what the fuck just happened?!” Harper asked as she let out several deep breaths and Cassie let the bat drop to her side. ”One minute I was enjoying some Chicago Deep Dish pizza in, well, Chicago, the next I’m here fighting off a demon!”

”Same goes for me and Patras, just replace pizza with some Greek Street Food.” Cassie added before she leaned against the railing. ”More importantly? Are you okay Makayla.”

”I’m fine, you girls intervened before she could do any serious damage.” Makayla assured the two girls and Harper and Cass nodded with grins on their faces. ”And at least let me make you girls some food since your rescue interrupted you’re eating.”

”I’m not even sure how long we’ll be here for but I’m not complaining about having food cooked for me by a culinary student.” Harper responded with a grin and Cassie quickly nodded in agreement before the trio went downstairs.

Inside Krystal’s mind
Monday the 7th of August 2023, 17:30pm

Sin had been transfixed, almost in a trance like state, as she watched her attempted attack on Makayla, but the moment she was forced to retreat by Young Justice? She immediately turned to me with a hateful glint in her eyes.

“YOU!” Sin bellowed as she marched up to her cage. “What did you just do? Where did those girls come from?!”

”Heh, what do you know? My hunch about that spell worked.” I chuckled as I folded my arms. ”Turns out that Matthew and Marty’s little spell left me with some magic of my own, I just needed to summon those girls and your plans were foiled!”

“You have no idea what forces you are dealing with Krystal!” Sin snarled as she marched up to my cage. “Give me one good reason to not exterminate you right now!”

”Because you still need me! Otherwise, you would’ve done away with me after you took over my body in Rome, right?” I asked pointedly and Sin hesitated. ”You had no reason to keep me alive, yet here we are, having this conversation, the truth is that without me all your schemes would be for naught, wouldn’t they?”

“Until Team Hero are dealt with? Yes!” Sin snarled before she stormed off. “And that will happen sooner than you think, those foolish bosses of yours have granted me my wish, I’m facing Roxi in a No DQ Match on Sunday!”

”Good luck with that! If I could never beat her, what hope do you have?” I asked Sin but she was long gone by that point, leaving me alone in the cage once again.

In front of the Christ the Redeemer statue, Rio di Janeiro, Brazil
Monday the 7th of August 2023, 18:00pm

*promo time*

Sin suddenly appeared in front of the world famous Christ the Redeemer Statue in Brazil, armed with a camera and ready for her promo.

”Christ the Redeemer, quite the impressive statue, pity it won’t save anyone from the New World of Sin!” Sin declared as she folds her arms. ”Ruby was but the first, Hayley Chambers was a sacrifice, but now? The real war begins, and it starts with my next match!” Sin added as she walked around the statue. ”And thus begins The Fall of Team Hero Part One: The Murder of Roxi Johnson!”

Such a shame.

”You were a fool to get involved to begin with Roxi! You should have stayed out of your wife’s business but instead you offered yourself up as a sacrifice.” Sin added as she folded her arms. ”If only you knew the horrors that I had in store for you Roxi, it’ll make what I did to that foolish girl known as Hayley Chambers look like Child’s Play and when all is said and done?”

It’s that simple.

”There won’t be enough of you left to fit inside a matchbox.” Sin added as she ran a hand through her hair. ”Hope you’ve said your goodbyes to your loved ones Roxi, to Nate, to all your trainees, to Keira, because they will never see you again!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”I am keeping this short and sweet but your fate won’t be quick and painless Roxi, you will suffer as a martyr for my cause!” Sin adds as she holds up her arms in a pose mocking the statue she’s in front of. ”And thus, the first steps towards the New World of Sin will begin, all praise the New World of Sin, all praise the pain and suffering I will inflict on Roxi as I demonstrate once and for all why all who cross me will beware the ides of march!”

With those final words Sin and her camera disappeared from view as the scene fades.