Author Topic: I AM GOING AFTER THE BOMBSHELL ROULETTE CHAMPIONSHIP AGAIN  (Read 1480 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
I AM GOING AFTER THE BOMBSHELL ROULETTE CHAMPIONSHIP AGAIN
« on: August 04, 2023, 03:45:13 PM »
I AM GOING AFTER THE BOMBSHELL ROULETTE CHAMPIONSHIP AGAIN

Narrator:  Once again Bea Barnhart has a chance to prove herself in the Bombshell Roulette Division. This time it is a Triple Threat match between Bea Barnhart, Alexandra Calaway, and Seleana Zdunich, with the winner going on to face the Bombshell Roulette Champion for the chance to earn the Roulette Championship.

AT THE HOTEL ROOM OF BILL AND BEA BARNHART IN CUZCO, PERU

The scene shifts to the hotel room of Bill and Bea Barnhart in Cuzco, Peru. Sin City Wrestling is holding their event, Climax Control 369, in Cuzco at Machu Picchu. We see both Bill and Bea sitting on the couch in their hotel room. The camera person assigned to them indicates they are live broadcasting.

Bill:  Although I’m not on the Climax Control 369 card I would like to make a few comments before I leave the room and let Bea take control of the comments she will make for her match at Climax Control 369. I saw that I’m tentatively scheduled for a match against Goth at Violent Conduct IX. I have to be honest and state I’m not sure why this match came about. After the previous matches we’ve had against each other, and we both buried the resentment we had for each other from back in Asylum Wrestling Alliance days, I figured we were on even terms. I’m not sure what happened but either Goth lied trying to make it look like we had come to a mutual admiration of each other or Management is trying to cause stuff between us again. Therefore I’ll go into Violent Conduct IX and win match against Goth. Thanks, Bea, for allowing me to make comments before you launch into your comments for your match at Climax Control 369.

Bea:  I’m glad you made the comments you did as I also thought the things between you and Goth were resolved and that you two were on good terms again. Someone is lying but I assure everyone that the liar is not Bill.

Bill excuses himself and he goes into the other room so he will not interrupt Bea during her comments.

I AM GOING AFTER THE ROULETTE CHAMPIONSHIP AGAIN

Bea looks into the camera and launches into her comments concerning her upcoming Triple Threat Roulette Championship Qualifier match against Alexandra Calaway and Seleana Zdunich.

Bea:  As most of you know, or should know, I’m actively looking to obtain the Bombshell Roulette Championship. I’ve had a few matches for that Championship but to date I have not been able to earn the Bombshell Roulette Championship. In my upcoming match at Climax Control 369 I have another match, this time in a Triple Threat Roulette Championship Qualifier, to earn the qualification to challenge for the Bombshell Roulette Championship. My two opponents are Alexandra Calaway and Seleana Zdunich. I’ll start with you Alexandra.

Bea points into the camera when she mentions the name of Alexandra Calaway.

Bea:  Alexandra although you’re likely to huff and puff and try to brag about your accomplishments against me in the wrestling ring I’ll stop you right there. I’m here to present to the world the record of our matches against each other. Even though you’re likely to claim you have no memory of our two matches that doesn’t erase the fact of the results I’ve had against you.

Bea holds up one finger to signify their first match.

Bea:  So, Alexandra, do you remember our first match which was at Climax Control 358 on April 9, 2023? I remember it very well. I defeated you by submission when I locked you into my Sleeping Pill Sleeper Hold. Win number one for me against you.

Bea now holds up two fingers to signify their second match.

Bea:  Do you remember our second match against each other Alex? No? You have a short memory of that loss also? Let me enlighten everyone watching. Our second match was on June 11, 2023, at Climax Control 364. I defeated you by submission in a match called a Bombshell Bitch Fight.

Bea looks deep into the camera as if she is staring a hole through Alexandra Calaway.

Bea:  Try as hard as you can in our match Alex but you cannot shake the fact that we had two matches and I won both of them by submission. Why they put you in our upcoming match is a mystery to me. I guess they wanted the fans to get a few laughs at your expense.

Bea bursts out in laughter. After she gets her laughter under control she returns to commenting on her upcoming match then she glares into the camera to address Seleana Zdunich.

Bea:  Now I will present my match history against Seleana Zdunich and I’ll be honest that my history against Seleana is the exact opposite of my history against Alexandra. I won’t give the specific details of all the matches, as there are six of them, but I will present how each of the matches ended.

Bea pulls out a sheet of paper to read off the history between herself and Seleana.

Bea:  Seleana we’ve had six matches against each other and you have five direct wins over me. In the sixth match it was a Triple Threat between us and Dani Weston. You pinned Dani instead of me so even though it counts as a loss for me it was not you obtaining a direct physical win over me. As for the other five matches I publicly admit that I am 0-5 against you. All five of your wins over me were by pinfall. No knockouts. No submissions. No disqualifications.

Bea tosses the sheet of paper to the side then she continues with her comments.

Bea:  So, Seleana, are you coming into our match over-confident and expecting another win over me? You can be as over-confident as you want but I’m the wrestler who will win our match and move on to challenge for the Bombshell Roulette Championship.

HOW DO THE THREE OF US MEASURE UP

Bea:  Now I will move on to how the three of us measure up against each other. I am coming into our match at 5 feet 5 inches and 130 pounds. Alex you are coming into our match at 5 feet 6 inches and 130 pounds. As for you, Seleana, you are coming into our match at 5 feet 10 inches and 125 pounds.

Bea puts on a look as though she is doing calculations in her head then she returns to commenting on her upcoming match.

Bea:  Although Seleana has a slight height advantage over me and Alex when it comes to the weight department we are basically around the same weight. This should prove to be a very interesting, exciting, brutal, and of course a winning, match for me. My desire to become a Roulette Champion is a strong one and I plan on making that desire a reality after I defeat Alex and Seleana then go on to face the Bombshell Roulette Champion.

With the height and weight information presented which indicates that none of the three in this match have a height and weight advantage Bea turns to another form of comments.

A HISTORY OF WINNING PREVIOUSLY DOESN’T MEAN YOU WILL WIN THIS TIME. ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE A HISTORY OF LOSING DOESN’T MEAN YOU WILL LOSE THIS TIME

Bea:  My husband, Bill, has mentioned the battles of World War II many times when giving his opponents a piece of his mind. I’ll now do the same thing here for the education of Seleana and Alexandra. I’ll start with the battles involving Germany and the United States in Europe. For those of you who failed History class in school let me educate you. Germany won the majority of the battles of World War II against the United States in Europe. So, you ask, how did the United States win the overall war? Simply put they got tired of the crap from Germany and they bombed Germany into submission. Yes, Seleana, you are represented by Germany in my comments and I’m represented by the United States. You may have directly won five matches against me by pinfall, and in the six match you pinned the other wrestler involved in the match and not me, that crap ends at Climax Control 369. I’ll do what the United States did to Germany during World War II in Europe. I’ll beat you into submission and bomb blast your career into the unknown. Enjoy what I’m going to do to you as I’m damn sure going to enjoy destroying you.

Bea laughs.

Bea:  In my previous comments I mentioned Germany during World War II. Now I will move on to the other area of World War II to use as an example for our match. During World War II Japan won the majority of the battles in the Pacific area of World War II and yet the United States won the overall war. There were two mistakes Japan made during World War II in the Pacific area of the war. There was a very small island in the Pacific Ocean and the name of this island is Wake Island. It is an extremely small island and it was developed and used by Pan American Airlines as a fueling stop for their flights from the United States to Asia. They didn’t have planes with the endurance to fly as far as they do today. Although Japan was winning most of the battles in the Pacific area of World War II they saw activity on Wake Island and, of course, their first thought was that the United States had a military base there. When they diverted their military to Wake Island they found nothing but a small landing strip and some gas pumps but no United States Military facility. This temporary distraction caused Japan to turn away from the main areas of the battles in the Pacific area of World War II and the United States took advantage of their distraction. And, of course, I need to mention that the second item that caused Japan to lose World War II in the Pacific area was that they decided to bomb the Pearl Harbor Naval Station which resulted in the response of the United States dropping nuclear weapons on cities in Japan. Although both are significant in why Japan won a lot of battles during World War II, but lost the overall war, I feel their distraction of Japan to Wake Island to find nothing of military importance there was the main turning points of World War II.

Bea grins.

Bea:  Alexandra I don’t take you lightly even though I have soundly defeated you two times in two matches and both by submission. To take any wrestler in Sin City Wrestling lightly is a recipe for disaster. However I know I can easily defeat you but don’t consider that as my weakness. As for you Seleana you have earned respect in Sin City Wrestling with a very impressive record inside the ring. You have won six matches we have been involved in by winning five of them by pinfall over me and the other win came when you pinned the third wrestler in our match meaning you failed to get the win directly by pinning me or making me submit. Do I take you lightly? Of course not. I know what your record in Sin City Wrestling is and I know what you are capable of. On the other side of this discussion is whether you are taking me lightly because of your previous wins over me? If you think past success over me is the forecast of future success over me you will be sadly disappointed when I defeat you.

Bea laughs again then continues with her comments.

WHAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE IN THIS TRIPLE THREAT BOMSHELL ROULETTE CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFIRE MATCH?

Bea:  For the benefit of Alexandra and Seleana I’d like to tell you two that I have wanted to earn the Bombshell Roulette Championship since I signed on as a wrestler in Sin City Wrestling. With my husband Bill being a two-time Roulette Champion, and seeing how excited he was holding the Roulette Championship, and seeing how much fun he had in those matches, I want some of that also. I know I came up short several times but that’s how things go in wrestling sometimes and as a wrestler you need to accept what happens and eventually things turn around. The bottom line in our match this Sunday is simple. The wrestler who remains focused. . .the wrestler who can be very aggressive without putting themselves in jeopardy of losing the match. . .the wrestler who avoids having damage inflicted on them from their two opponents in the match but who is able to inflict damage on their two opponents. . .and the wrestler who will never give up in the match until the Referee calls for the bell to end the match. . .will be the winner.  Seleana. . .Alexandra. . .in case you two are so stupid that you don’t realize I’m talking about myself being successful and wining our match. . .yep. . .that’s exactly who I’m talking about. . .ME. . .and I will win our match. You two can do all you want but nothing is going to prevent me from being successful this time.

Bea issues an evil laugh before continuing with her comments.

Bea:  What I want to see happen is that I get to face the Bombshell Roulette Champion and I win and become Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Roulette Champion. Then I would like to see Bill obtain the Roulette Champion for his third time and we will become a husband-wife team who are both Roulette Champions in their respective Division. Wouldn’t that be just overly heartbreaking to all those other wrestlers who always talk shit about me and Bill? You all enjoy your broken hearts okay! Ha ha ha!!!

Bea informs the camera person she is done with her comments for today. The camera person calls into the Network and the Network cuts the camera feed and our screen goes dark.