Author Topic: Unfinished  (Read 1201 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Unfinished
« on: July 21, 2023, 11:45:44 PM »
NRP: I had alot more planned, but i had a severe medical issue and couldn't really write. Apologies

July 13th, 2023
Rome Italy

Dawn’s wedding was quite the special event. Everybody was having a good time as they witnessed the amazing wedding between Dawn Warren and her now wife Melissa Chavez. The reception was very lively. Our attention is on that of Ruby Steele who seems to have an uneasy expression on her face. Her arms her folded as she just watches a bunch of single women jump onto the dance floor as the over eccentric Dawn stands there with a bouquet of flowers in her hands. Ruby takes a sip of her drink as she turns her attention over to that of the bride who speaks.

“Hiya everybody, OMGoshie today is fantastic and Melissa and I can’t wait to throw this bouquet to all of the single ladies out there. Everybody should know the rules. Whoever catches this will be the next one to get married. Is everybody ready to witness something fantastic?!”

All of the single women make their way to the floor as Ruby just watches from the distance.

user posted image

user posted image