Author Topic: “The Return.”  (Read 1125 times)

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“The Return.”
« on: July 17, 2023, 07:21:38 PM »
Climax Control 366 started off like any other edition, albeit one hosted from the Roman Colosseum in Rome, but it ended unlike any other, to the point where the fantastic Main Event between Jessie Salco and Laura Phoenix for the Bombshell Roulette Title found itself being overshadowed by it! Why? Because in the midst of Chelsea Skye’s surprise appearance to get revenge on Krystal Wolfe for her wife, it was revealed that Krystal had been possessed by a revived Sin and no one know for how long! Even worse? Sin had completely taken over Krystal’s body leaving little of the Aussie’s true self left.

But that wasn’t the only attack Krystal committed that evening as Krystal sought revenge on Ruby Steele for costing them the match against Keira and Whisper at Summer XXXTreme only to be saved by Seleana Zdunich before Krystal could break Ruby’s arm! Well, the noses took one look at that situation and decided “let’s book a match between those two” and it was set for the second Climax Control of the Cycle, a rematch from Inception IV two years ago! Can Krystal win?

Unknown Location
Unknown Date and Time

I honestly can’t remember anything.

The last thing I remember before blacking out was getting a headache after Keira kicked me to break my submission hold on Chelsea, at first I figured that Keira had given me a concussion but the next thing I knew, I was in a jet-black cage, surrounded by flames.

Yet, somehow, I wasn’t feeling the heat from the flames and when I touched the cage, it was cool to the touch, something was definitely off.

”Where am I?!” I called out to the darkness that surrounded the cage, the only light being provided was the flight from the flames but then I heard footsteps coming from the darkness and I tried to adjust my vision to see who it was, it wasn’t until she came right up to the flames that I recognized her. ”SIN?!”

Her form was different, before her appearance looked like Keira if Keira died her hair black with dots in her eyes, this time? Her hair was read, not a natural red like my natural hair colour but blood red. Scars lined her face and she had visible burn marks on her arms. “One year.” Sin scowled as he eyes narrowed at me and I gave her a confused look. “I waited nearly a whole year for this to take place and even now I’m not at full strength.”

”What the hell are you talking about?!” I demanded as I glared at Sin. ”I thought you were dead, the whole wrestling world thought Keira killed you alongside the rest of your minions.”

“Pride, Greed, Wrath, Envy, Lust, Gluttony, Sloth? They are all gone for good, I thought I sensed the sin of lust in that girl you targeted last night, Chelsea was it? But Keira interfered before I could investigate further.” Sin added before a sadistic grin spread across her lips. “I suppose you want to know where you are, I trapped you within your own mind, you’ll watch on, helpless to do anything as I slaughter your friends and family using your own hands!” Sin added as I glared at her. “And you can thank a certain former manager of yours for it.”

”Matthew Kennedy?!” I asked as it dawned on me and Sin nodded as a screen appeared behind her. ”What’s he got to do with anything?! He was bankrupt by the time Jenny’s lawsuit was done with him, he faded into obscurity after the students’ lawsuit was settled!”

“Those are true, but you forgot one thing, if a person desired something hard enough, they’ll go to any lengths to see it through.” Sin responded as she leaned against an invisible wall. “You were desperate enough to check yourself out of hospital the week before a Roulette Title Shot, the one against Kat Jones I believe?.”

”What are you implying? That Matthew and Marty did something to me during that brief hospital stay? I’d remember my former managers going out of their way to visit me after all they’ve done!” I demanded and Sin cackled as she shook her head.

“No my child, that happened later in the year, seven days before your twenty seventh birthday.” Sin responded as she shook her head and I immediately felt a cold chill go down my back. “And what a lovely birthday present Makayla had for you, the news that she was three months pregnant and with twins no less! I remember when you snuck into her house just so you could see the twin girls, such lovely little faces.”

”YOU STAY AWAY FROM THEM YOU BITCH!!” I demanded as I grasped the bars of my cage angrily and Sin laughed in response. ”Makayla, Rachel, Cara and Zosia have done nothing to you!”

“Let me make one thing clear, you are NOT in a position to make demands of me!” Sin said angrily as she marched up to my cage. “I am in control of your body, your mind, your actions, your decisions, your consequences, and as my power grows.” Sin smirked before grabbing me by the chin and pulling my face up to the bars. “So will your suffering!”

All of a sudden, the bars turns super-hot and my flesh burned almost immediately, I was able to pull my hands away from the cage but Sin held my face to the bars and all I could do was let out a muffled scream due to her grip on my chin, this lasted about a minute before she finally let go and let the bars cool down leaving me severely burned on my hands and face, at least for five minutes before Sin healed  my wounds, which, off course, felt like an eternity. ”What the hell do you want Sin?!” I demanded as I started to regain my composure. ”What is your end game?”

“What I want is your body, and not in a sexual way either! Keira destroyed my original vessel, Matthew and Marty may have revived me but I am nowhere near close to my full power.” Sin responded as she folded her arms. “And once I am back at my full power? You’ll be erased from history, no one will remember you, your friends, family, co-workers? They will have no recollection of you, only Sin! No one will even remember that title reign you took so much pride in, that nine-month period will be a blank record in the SCW History Books for the Bombshell Roulette Division.” Sin smirked as she walked up to the screen. “All because you, in a moment of weakness, hired a former wrestler and his business partner to be your managers.”

”When?!” I asked as my eyes narrowed. ”When did this all start?!”

“November the 9th, 2022, exactly one week before your birthday.” Sin responded as the screen turned on, I remembered that week’s Climax Control well, it was the week of Ariana’s final title defence of the year against Jessie Salco, she would go on to lose the Bombshell Roulette Title in the New Year thanks to the open invitational clusterfuck that was won by the other Crystal. “Shall we see?”

”Do I have a choice?” I asked sarcastically and Sin shook her head.

Krystal’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Wednesday the 9th of November 2022, 11:00pm

Off course, I didn’t know that Makayla was pregnant by then, she wouldn’t reveal that fact until the following week, the week where I challenged Masque for the World Bombshell Title.

At that point, me and Makayla were fast asleep in our bed, the dogs were downstairs probably dreaming of chasing squirrels or something like that, Rachel was in her own room down the hall and, well, you get the idea.

What I don’t remember is two masked figures sneaking into our room.

“Do you have the book?” Matthew whispered to Marty as they approached our bed and Marty nodded before handing it to Matthew. “One wretched spell and our revenge will be complete.”

“Can’t we get revenge on them he old fashioned way? They are so beautiful, at least………” What Marty was implying was enough to make my skin crawl, especially in hindsight knowing that Makayla was only a few months into her pregnancy at the time, but thankfully Matthew shot his disgusting suggestion down.

“No, if we do anything to harm them the spell won’t work, not even the devil itself would be able to revive Sin if that happens!” Matthew said angrily and Marty wisely (and thankfully) backed off, the next few moments were filled with Matthew reading a spell from the book, I could neither read or understand Latin but the intent behind his words was as clear as fucking day, especially as several small ghostly figures swirled around Matthew and the spell got louder.

Yet somehow, it woke no one in the house or the neighbourhood up, and after several minutes my mouth opened on it’s own and the spirits flew in! Once the final sprit entered my mouth it closed shut for the rest of the night. “Is it done?” Marty asked and Matthew nodded before marching his former manager out of the room. “What now?”

“We sit on the sidelines and wait.” Matthew responded as he glanced over at my sleeping form. “The process should take until July to complete, until then Sin will be slowly exerting her influence over Krystal, at some point she will snap completely and go rogue, by then Sin will be using her emotions and feelings against her.” Matthew explained as the two men left the home without disturbing either of the dogs, Garrus and Tali were still fast asleep despite the former being a German Shepherd with intruders in the house. “By July Sin will take a hold of her completely.”

“But what about us?” Marty asked as they left the house and raced towards a waiting car which sped off once they were inside. “What do we get from this?”

“Sin promised us great rewards for this service.” Matthew nodded as they buckled up. “We will be on top of the mountain again.

Inside Krystal’s mind
Unknown time and place

As the screen turned off I was left with a lot to think about, and Sin was going nowhere fast so I grabbed the opportunity in front of me.

”What kind of reward did you promise them?” I asked as Sin laughed to herself. ”And why has no one heard from them since?”

“I did promise them an award, that much is true.” Sin cackled before she frowned, “They betrayed you when they tried to sabotage your career, they betrayed Cass when they tried to use her as a bargaining chip to keep you in line, and worst of all, they betrayed humanity when they even entertained the idea of reviving me.” Sin said before grinning sadistically. “So I rewarded those fools exactly as a traitor deserves.”

As soon as the words hit me, my blood ran cold, and I immediately looked at my own hands. ”You didn’t?!”

“Oh don’t worry Krystal, I didn’t use your body for that, my power wasn’t strong enough.” Sin responded as she started to walk off. “But what you do need to know is that they will never be seen again! And to think, your bosses were kind enough to spoon feed me my first victim.”

”My bosses? Mark and Christian booked me this week?” I asked and Sin cackled again. ”Against who?”

“Ruby Steele, they are feeding that little lamb to the slaughter all because you attacked her.” Sin responded as she started to walk behind the screen. “Not something I planned for but you have quite the history with Ruby, don’t you? Your first major rival in Sin City Wrestling, the woman who replaced you as Mark Storm’s partner in Blast from the Past, the woman whose minions assisted Diamond Steele in ending your Roulette Championship Reign, my, my, why on earth was she your first pick?” Sin asked rhetorically before laughing. “Oh yes, because you have no allies left, Go Gym? Burned that bridge to the ground, Saviours? You were barely in that group for a cup of coffee, any of the new girls? At this point the only one foolish enough would be that new girl, Juliana DiMaria?”

”Me and Ruby will never be friends, but if you so much as harm one hair on her head……..” The bars heated up again and Sin mockingly did a “tut, tut” motion with her hand.

“Forget your place already? Welcome to your new home Krystal, you will never see the light of day again.” Sin taunted me before she disappeared into the darkness, leaving me alone in the cage. "Once I take care of that fool known as  Ruby and before you vanish for good, Krystal. I will let you see with your own eyes one last sight, the end of Keira! For you see Krystal, once she dies, you will die!"

I had already viewed my alliance with Matthew and Marty as one of the biggest mistakes on my wrestling career to date, but now? I may as well update that to “life”.

Italian Countryside
Monday the 17th of July 2023, 17:00pm

*promo time*

So much has changed.

”Hello dear viewers, you may see Krystal Wolfe on your screens but she is not home, I am Sin, I have returned after three long years.” I stated as I folded my arms. ”Get used to this! because you will never see Krystal as you knew her again! I am in control of her body, I am in control of her will, I am in control of her actions and soon, I will be fully reborn in this body and them the world will weep as it breathes its last breath!” I said with a laugh as I turned my head to the side. ”And Krystal’s employers were kind enough to serve me my first victim in a silver platter, hello dear Ruby, do you want to play a game?”

My first victim.

”Ruby, you have wrestled my vessel before, in fact you were her first rival in Sin City Wrestling, but don’t go into this match expecting the same Krystal you wrestled all those years ago, instead, expect nothing but violence and desolation in your future!” I stated as I folded my arms. ”For you see Ruby, I will not just be out to defeat you on Sunday, I will be out to send a message! Not just to the Bombshell Locker Room, not just to Keira, Roxi or whoever else has a vested interest in what’s going on with me, but to the whole world for once I am done I will remake the world in my image.”

And you will be the first.

”An image of chaos, an image of destruction, an image or brutality, an image of Sin!” I cackled menacingly as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”Little girl you have no idea of the horrors that will await you once that bell rings but you will learn soon enough, and trust me Ruby, the only outrageous thing about you after this match will be if there’s anything left of you.”

If you’re lucky.

”A new age of darkness has descended upon Sin City Wrestling, and you can all thank one of the original Roulette Champions for it, you know, if you ever find Matthew Kennedy, he has been a bit hard to find since last November.” I stated with a cackle as I lowered my eyes. ”And Ruby? Make no mistake, your first mistake was screwing over my vessel, your last mistake was to antagonize her, your final mistake was too accept this match, and there will be no mistakes once that bell rings.”

Remember.

”You know what the sad irony is? Krystal did nothing wrong, all she wanted was to be respected by her peers, all she wanted was to be held in the same regard as the likes of Devona, Evie Jordan, London Underground, Fenris, Ariana Angelos, HB Carter, the list goes on! But because you chose to treat her like her accomplishments meant nothing? You drove her to desperation you drove her to seek the services of two former members of the SCW Roster to serve as her managers.” I scoffed to myself as I turned my head to the side. ”You created the monster you see before you, you created Sin reincarnated in Krystal’s body and when the dust has settled on a fallen world and Ruby is recorded as the first victim? They will all point to that one moment in time when they treated a newcomer from Australia like she was beneath them, to the point where they belittled her in her grandest moment, jealousy perhaps? Or just the simple fact that they saw a younger, hungrier Bombshell doing what they never could, you decide, before it’s too late!”

Make it fast.

”But you had better make your decision quickly because I will not be so merciful as to grant Ruby a swift end to her suffering on Sunday!” I added as I ran a hand through my hair. ”And come Sunday night, you will all know the name of Sin, you will all know the bringer of your destruction, you will all know the fate that waits those stupid enough to get in the ring with me, it’ll almost be cathartic to see someone as widely hated as Ruby left in a bloody heap wouldn’t it? Until you fools realize one thing, Ruby was just the start, what do I have in store for the rest of the Bombshell Division?”

It’s that simple.

”You will find out soon enough SIN City Wrestling, appropriate that I would manifest in such a company, and that I would make my glorious return within, I may have been late to the kill, but Ruby will be early for the slaughter.” I stated with a sadistic grin on my face. ”I have waited three long years for this moment Ruby and I will savour every last moment of your agony, I will morsel every second of your suffering, if you’re lucky? Then maybe your precious wife will save you, but that title of hers can’t save her from me!” I added as I folded my arms. ”the only thing that can save you is my mercy, and it’s laughable to think that I have any mercy to spare!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”But ultimately it seems I have you, the Bombshell Roster, to thank for my resurrection, for you see, none off this would’ve been possible if you had treated my vessel with a single monochrome of respect! But fear not, for your world may suffer slowly, I will grant Ruby and any other fools that get in my path a quick end!” I added as clenched a fist and held it to my face. ”The return has been three years in the making and by the time I am done, no one will remember a time before Sin for all those who get in my path will beware the ides of march!”

I walked off as the scene fades.