Author Topic: MICHAEL HARRIS (c) v J2H - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE  (Read 4286 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
MICHAEL HARRIS (c) v J2H - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE
« on: June 19, 2023, 07:21:23 AM »
Please post all roleplays here! Have fun and good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Michael Harris

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
THIS IS YOUR LIFE ✕ PART I
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2023, 12:23:45 AM »

( OOC: Google Docs Word Count: 6955. It’s been a hell of a ride! Let’s finish this story. Good luck, man! )

The nights were counting down and the night of Summer XXXTreme was starting to draw closer. As those nights got closer and closer, the insomnia that had riddled the SCW Heavyweight Champion for years was intensifying. It seemed to always get worse that week leading to the big one. Tonight was no different. Harris laid in his bed looking up at the ceiling. Hoping and even at times sleep would come. For a second, he just closed his eyes. Or at least it appeared like a second.

Yet, just as soon as he closed his eyes. He could hear what sounded like loud cheering. Instantly forcing himself to open his eyes again. However when he did he could feel himself out in the stands of the Princess Cruise ship. He was listening to the crowd all around him cheering. He was as confused as he could be, but his eyes looked forward and that’s when he could see why they were cheering. J2H was literally throwing lefts and rights connecting with the face of ... well Michael Harris.

Harris immediately knew this had to be a dream. There was no way it was an out of body experience. He wasn’t dead. There was no other explanation for this other than a dream. He closed his eyes again real tight as he began to speak out loud to himself. Trying to drown out the crowd.

Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

In the middle of shouting this to himself. He felt a sudden grip on his shoulder. It was a firm grip, but also one that was very warm - almost to the point it was hot. Harris opened his eyes and turned his head to the side. To see that “Demon” he had been battling with in himself for months. Again, he instantly told himself it was a dream. However, the “Demon” could read his thoughts.

It’s far from a dream, old man. I have been telling you. That your days were numbered. I’ve been telling you. I’m coming to take your soul. And it all starts on July Second.

Harris tried to say something, but he instantly felt his ability to speak. Much like his ability to move be taken from him. Something he had experienced many times over. That “Demon” coming up behind him now and grabbed his head forcing it to stay still and watch the ring.

Now pay attention. Watch where your demise begins!

He felt his eyes being forced open a little wider by some other power. Being forced to peer down at the ring where all the chaos was happening.

J2H had landed his last right handed punch to Harris’ face and dropped the SCW Heavweight Champion down to one knee. J2H took just a second to pay attention to the crowd that was cheering him on. An experience in itself after spending so much time being hated.

Simone: Come on J2H focus! You got this man right where you want him!

Adams: You’re not wrong, but this is a weird experience. I can’t say I blame him for taking this moment in. After being hated and booed for so long.

Simone: Soak the moment in after you become the SCW Heavyweight Champion!

Back in the ring J2H turned and rushed towards the ropes. He hit them and used it to his favor for leverage. However as soon as he came back Harris shot straight up catching him with a Big Boot to the chin. J2H stumbled back into the ropes, but came off them again. Delivering one hell of a nasty Lariat that ended up turning the wrestling legend inside out.

Adams: That’s it! That’s it! He took the champion’s head off!

Simone: Now finish it J2H! Finish it, finish his reign, finish this man’s career!

Adams: Woah?!

Simone: It’s what he deserves!

He was going off the energy of the crowd. They were a hundred percent behind him as he slammed his hands to the mat and began to stand up. At the same time Harris was trying to get up as well. Only managing to get to his knees as J2H pointed to the back of his head. Before rushing forward and delivering SOLID GOLD right to the back of the champion’s head. J2H dropped down and made the cover.

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!

As the bell sounded, the crowd reaction was far more intense than it had been leading up to that moment. J2H rolled off of the champion and lay on his back as he looked up at the sky. Before starting to attempt to get up to his feet. He was borderline exhausted at that moment. As soon as he was up the referee handed the SCW Heavyweight Championship to J2H who quickly took it and raised it into the air for everyone to see.

Justin: Here is your winner... ANNNNNNND NEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW! SCW Heavyweight Champion, J2H!

As Harris was forced to watch this. Justin’s voice was echoing in his ear. Far more than the fan cheering. It was making his blood boil. It was pissing him off. It was pushing him over the edge, but he still didn’t have any control over himself. Then within a split second the “Demon” let go of his head and the entire scenery disappeared. It was just Harris there in pitch black but now standing face to face with the “Demon” who had quite the smirk on his lips.

How does it feel? Knowing that time is running out?

Time isn’t running out. You’ve been telling me that for months! And you’ve been wrong every single damn time. All of this. Every last bit of it. It’s nothing more than a figment of my imagination! You’re not real. What I saw wasn’t real. None of this is real!

You truly are a fucking fool.

The evil chuckle that came from the “Demon” at that point was enough to make the hair on the back of Harris’s neck stand up. It was about as unsettling and unnerving as it could get.

Denial just makes you a bigger and bigger fool as long as you continue to live like this. I am very much real. What you saw is very much real. And it’s only going to get worse from here.

You can’t scare me anymore. You don’t have the effect you want. You know it, I know it. And in knowing that. It scares you. You’re the one terrified of me!

Is that what you truly think?!

It isn’t a matter of what I think. It’s a matter of what I know and as soon as I wake up from all of this. You’re going back to being useless!

Oh I’ve been waiting for the day you’ve truly tested my power.

The wide grin that crossed the lips of the “Demon” was the type of stuff nightmares were made out of. Before Harris could say anything else. He lost the ability to speak. Along with the ability to move. Once again frozen in place. The “Demon” taking slow steps towards him as he got right up to him. Eyes on eyes. That grin still sprawled across his lips.

Michael Harris, allow me to show you what is to come. Going forward: This Is Your Life!

And no sooner than those words came out of his mouth. The “Demon” grabbed a hold of Harris by his throat before a blinding flash of light took place.

TO BE CONTINUED...

FLASHBACK
May 7th, 2023 -- Backstage -- Following Into The Void

I did it. I fucking did it.

Those words came out of an exhausted SCW Heavyweight Champion. The one and only, Michael Harris sat there in his personal locker room. Covered in sweat, the SCW Heavyweight Championship draped across his lap, and he was staring down at the brass knuckles in his hand that helped him secure the win tonight. That was a deal breaker in being able to retain against Miles Kasey and Austin James Mercer. He finally looked up and his eyes settled on both his wives. Carmen and Blair sat there with pleased looks on their faces.

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENRIVERA-HARRIS
There was never any doubt, papá.

The Greatest Export
BLAIRDUCHARME-HARRIS
That championship was always going to stay where it belongs. No matter what imbécile
 you get into the ring with. The gold will forever come home with us.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Mmhm, I am glad the two of you understand how this works. And that you understand what this means to me. That being said, a serious discussion needs to be had now.

The Greatest Export
BLAIRDUCHARME-HARRIS
Oh? Whatever is on your mind, dear?

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
James Huntington-Hawkes, the third.

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENRIVERA-HARRIS
Excuse my french here, but who the fuck is that? What significance does he have to us? To you?

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
James is the one Sin City Wrestling refers to as the Greatest SCW Heavyweight Champion. He is the one that Mark and Christian have supported for years. He’s the one that has held every piece of gold that this company has ever had. James has the longest reign as the SCW Heavyweight Champion ever. And when you combine his reigns they come to a staggering number of three hundred and ninety nine days as champion. And after tonight he’s now half of the winners from the Blast from the Past tournament.

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENRIVERA-HARRIS
Still giving me WHO vibes here baby.

Carmen had such a stone cold look on her face when she offered her response. This being said the Champion found himself standing up from the chair and placing the SCW Heavyweight Championship down inside it. Starting to pace back and forth in front of his wives just a little bit.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
That win tonight has now secured him a shot at MY championship. And you’re failing to understand what that means. The both of you.

The Greatest Export
BLAIRDUCHARME-HARRIS
To be fair, my love. I do not understand why this one person is that big of a deal. You mention his accolades and his accomplishments. But they are nothing compared to what you have done with your career. Even just in your short time here.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Because you’re looking at it so short-sightedly. In a fair environment James wouldn’t stand a chance. But this isn’t a fair environment. You have to see things for what they are. Christian’s hand was forced to give me a shot at Mac Bane and the SCW Heavyweight Championship. It wasn’t something he wanted to do, but it was something he had to do. I was the only one making noise. With as much as he didn’t want me to have that shot. He was also hoping in giving me that shot. I would fail. That I wouldn’t become the champion, but boy oh boy was he wrong.

Harris found himself right between the two of them. Pacing back and forth. His eyes were lit up, but in a way they had never seen before. He was very much deep in thought.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
I became champion and Christian instantly regretted the situation. That’s why he had no problem giving Kasey and Mercer the shot tonight. He figured with the odds being stacked against me. It would be too much. I’d fold under the pressure. I’d prove to not be as good as I have been saying. He really believed that two on one was going to be able to prevent me from retaining, but I’m smarter than that. I knew the numbers game would play a factor the entire time. And I made sure to have an ace up my sleeve!

As much as he might have sounded arrogant and sounded like he was truly feeling himself. Both Carmen and Blair sat there to see he had a very stone cold expression on his face. Seemingly nothing really changed in his look which was out of character - especially when he was stroking his own ego.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Christian has swung and missed twice. He’s very much on the verge of striking out. He knows that, like I know that. So therefore he’s going to see to it that I do not beat James. This is much deeper than the two previous situations. This is much deeper than him just not wanting me to succeed. No, he’s going to be willing to break every rule and screw me over. It doesn’t matter if he pays off the referee, or he gets involved in the match himself. Christian isn’t going to allow me to defeat James.

That’s their cash cow, their most prized possession. James can’t lose. It’s against the rules. And when he does lose, it’s always a way to send him off for a very extended break. They think they need him. Hell, James himself thinks that they need him. That’s why he tried so hard in this tournament. That’s why he made sure he won that shot at my championship. All the odds are against me. So... we have to do something about it. We have to make sure that James doesn’t get his shot.

Harris stood there just looking off into the distance. That very blank stare very much continues to consume his expression. Blair found herself being the one to speak up.

The Greatest Export
BLAIRDUCHARME-HARRIS
Well how are we going to manage that?

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
One of us has to take him out permanently!

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENRIVERA-HARRIS
Wait, what?

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
You heard me, Carmen. One of us has to end him permanently. I don’t care how messy it is. I don’t care how much blood there is. I don’t care how many bones have to be broken. It has to be done. We cannot allow James to have this shot. We cannot allow him to become champion thanks to Christian’s shady ass hands being in the pot. We cannot allow SCW to have what they want and what they want is me gone. So, we have to do this!

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENRIVERA-HARRIS
Hold up! Just hold up one second!

Following those words, Carmen stood herself up. She finally approached her husband and made him look at her. There was a little bit of a concerned look on her expression compared to his blank one.

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENRIVERA-HARRIS
I am ride or die baby. I love you more than anything and I’ll do just about anything for you. I’m sure Blair feels the same way. But the way you’re talking is like... we gotta murder this man.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
... If that’s what it takes!

The Greatest Export
BLAIRDUCHARME-HARRIS
No... No... No! That is too far. I am far too beautiful and far too smart to be in a prison cell!

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENRIVERA-HARRIS
Michael, over a fucking championship?! Have you lost your mind?!

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Not at all.

He let his eyes really settle on Carmen’s. They were almost lifeless as he proceeded to shake his head from side to side. Everything he was saying he meant and that was the scariest part of them all. Especially for both of them to feel like it was going too far.

The Greatest Export
BLAIRDUCHARME-HARRIS
We can figure something out, but we cannot go this far!

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENRIVERA-HARRIS
We’re not going to fucking murder someone over a championship. You have lost your goddamn mind. Do you realize that?! Huh?! And you know there’s no way we’d get away with it! We’d be prime suspects!

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
You think I haven’t thought of that?! Give me more credit here. I’ll have us the perfect alibi. We’re just going to have to come up with the plan and stick to it.

The Greatest Export
BLAIRDUCHARME-HARRIS
How about I just work up a brew that will make him super sick for a couple of weeks?! It will mere the effects of food poisoning or maybe even a really bad flu. That way he can’t make it to your scheduled match.

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENRIVERA-HARRIS
Or we can just beat him up really-really bad when he leaves the arena tonight. Do just enough damage to put him on the shelf for a couple of weeks. We got to think about this.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
I have thought about this...

He had turned his back to them for a brief moment as he walked over and grabbed the SCW Heavyweight Championship off the chair. Slowly lifting it up as he held it in both hands and just stared at it. His back remaining turned to them before he spoke almost cruelly.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
I have thought about it over and over and over again. There is nothing I won’t do to keep this championship with me. It’s the only thing that's keeping me going in this business. If I lose it, what do I have? What’s the purpose of me being here? What’s the purpose of me staying in SCW? There is none. This championship has to stay with me by any means necessary. And the way I see it, you’re either with me or you’re against me. What’s it going to be?!

His words were cold and heartless. His words were backing the two of them into a corner. That was completely unfair to them, but at the same time he needed this championship and they needed to need that for him. Carmen and Blair just looked at each other in silence, but before they could speak at all. Someone else spoke up clear as day. I’ll do it! Those three words caused Harris to turn around. It caused Carmen and Blair both to turn their heads in the direction of the voice.

It was a voice all too familiar to the three of them. Standing there in the doorway of the locker room was the oldest child of the Icon. Jayden Harris just stood there looking back at the three of them. He had the same stone cold stare in his eyes as his father. One would have to assume that he was just as mentally disturbed as his old man to commit to something like this. Harris had a smirk spread across his lips as he began to walk towards his oldest.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Jayden, my precious boy.

He had taken a couple more steps towards until he was right in front of him. He leaned forward and wrapped Jayden into a warm embrace. That smirk of his only growing.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
I knew there was going to come a time and a place where I could count on you. I knew there was going to come a time and a place where you took everything I taught you and used it for good. I knew that I raised a ruthless fucking animal.

His embrace only got a little tighter on his nineteen year old son. Jayden’s emotionless stare had not changed at all. He just looked forward while listening to his father’s words. Before breaking his silence.

The NEXT Generation
JAYDENHARRIS
Anything for you, Dad. Anything for the Family.

Harris was beaming from ear to ear at his son’s response. To anyone that might have seen this. They could have easily chalk this up as brainwashing. Maybe even child abuse - something he had instilled in Jayden at a very young age, but at the same time what could be done about it? Seemingly nothing. That being said Harris broke the embrace to slide his arm around Jayden’s shoulders and started to walk with him out of the private dressing room.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
I’ve got just the plan in mind.

Carmen and Blair were just left in the dressing room watching two of the men in their lives walk away with the most devious ideas in mind. Had he lost his mind? Had the champion been pushed too far? Was he that paranoid over losing the SCW Heavyweight Championship that he was going to cross a line that had never and should never be crossed? It truly seemed like it, but this was something that he had to be prepared to deal with the consequences. Because once the trigger had been pulled. There was no turning back. There was no undoing what was done.

As soon as the blinding flash had happened. It was obvious that the SCW Heavyweight Champion couldn’t see anything, but he could also feel the pressure where the “Demon” had grabbed a hold of his throat. Seconds later that flash subsided and he was able to see again. He was standing in the parking garage area. Something he had done a thousand times. All of the sudden he could hear loud screaming and commotion. Turning to where it was coming from, Harris saw quite the sight before his eyes.

He was watching himself being carried out by a team of six security guards from the venue. They literally had this man off his feet and dragged him away from the arena. All while he was kicking and screaming along the way. Harris looked over and screamed at the top of his lungs.

Hey, let me go!

Of course as he screamed. Nothing actually came out. Well nothing that they could hear. That’s when the “Demon” found himself appearing side by side with Harris.

They can’t hear you.

What the hell is all of this about?! What kind of dream is this?!

I said before, old man. This isn’t a dream. Now silence and watch!

That’s when Harris felt his jaw instantly close and prevented him from speaking. The “Demon” put a hand on Harris’ shoulder and began to walk him closer to the commotion. That’s when everything could be heard crystal clear.

Harris was getting right up in the security guard's face. All six of them were just standing there in a line with their arms folded across their chest and not budging.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
What the hell is wrong with you stupid motherfuckers?! Don’t you know who I am?! Don’t you know what I mean to SCW?! I’m the FORMER SCW Heavyweight Champion and the HOTTEST damn thing this company has ever had! Let me in those goddamn doors!

He found himself trying to push his way through the line of them. Once again not a single one of them had bothered to budge. All this was doing was further angering him.

The Head Of Security
JACKSONHENRY
Sir, we have already told you. You are not welcome here tonight. Matter of fact, you are not welcome here any other night!

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
This makes no goddamn sense! I work here. I have worked here for the last five months! Go get Christian. Bring his bitch ass out here right now. I demand to know what the hell is going on!

The Head Of Security
JACKSONHENRY
That’s just the thing Mr. Harris. It was Mr. Underwood that had us escort you out of the building. Following your loss a few days ago. He took it upon himself to terminate your contract.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
What?! Terminate my contract?! He can’t fucking do that!

Once again his emotions were getting the best of him. He charged forward and tried to get through the line of those big men. This time they actually pushed him back making him stumble before losing his balance and landing flat on his backside. His eyes filled with rage as he looked up at them.

The Head Of Security
JACKSONHENRY
You look real desperate right now. It’s kind of depressing. Just take the L my man. Mr. Underwood doesn’t see you as a valuable asset to this company anymore. Move on with your life!

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Tell that piece of shit. He’s going to be hearing from my attorney!

The Head Of Security
JACKSONHENRY
Yeah, yeah. We’ve heard that before from far more impressive people. Hit the road!

Harris found himself getting up from the crowd and starting to storm off from the group of guards. It wasn’t long before he had disappeared from the parking garage.

That being said, the “real” version of the champion was forced to stand there and watch that take place. He felt his jaw become unstuck as the “Demon” turned to him. Harris glared at him while rubbing his jawline just a little bit. He heard the words coming from the “Demon” at that point. Cruel and hateful as always.

Have I opened your eyes to what is happening? What is right around the corner?!

This is still a dream. I’m going to wake up any minute. There’s no fucking way Christian would terminate my contract after a loss. He’s stupid in a lot of ways but he knows I’m money!

Are you? Are you money? Are you really that positive he wouldn’t cut you the first chance he got?!

His words were so imposing that it stopped Harris from responding right away. It made him stop and think. Once again just showing how much control this “Demon” had over him. Also allowing him to further talk and get into the head of the champion.

From the moment you walked into that company. You have been the worst piece of shit imaginable. You have exposed yourself as someone that’s rotten to the core. You have done nothing but make yourself public enemy number one with Christian.

Harris stood there glaring at the “Demon” but at the same every word that was being said. It was starting to make more sense, it was starting to sink in more. It was starting to get under the skin of the champion.

When you lose the championship. When J2H dethrones you. When they have the champion they have always wanted. You serve no purpose to them. And that’s going to give Christian the chance to do what he's wanted to do for a very-very long time now. All of this is going to be your fault.

It was finally becoming too much for Harris to hear. Finding himself glaring at the “Demon” before starting to scream and slap himself in the face. Doing everything he could to wake himself up.

WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE THE FUCK UP, MICHAEL!

Seeing this resulted in the “Demom” starting to laugh out loud. Very demonic and certainly drowning out the screams of the SCW Heavyweight Champion. He saw this as a sign of weakness. He saw this as the mental cracking of the man’s soul he owned. Gripping Harris by the throat again, he spoke out loud.

Maybe you’ll understand what this is when it’s a little more personal.

No sooner than those words came out of his mouth. That same instant flash that Harris had experienced before consumed them both once again.

TO BE CONTINUED...

In less than twenty four hours, all of the talent for SCW were going to be required to start reporting for the “Princess Cruise” ship. This was going to be quite the trip and falling right in line with the company’s history. However, it was at this time that the SCW Heavyweight Champion had decided to take the time to address the huge main event that everyone had been talking about. In fact, it was going to be the main event of the summer and may even be the Main Event of the year. With cameras on him, he looked up at them with an emotionless stare and spoke.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
All you had to do James. All you had to do was stay away.

He just kept that stone cold glare on the red light of the camera.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
I know that it’s hard for you to comprehend that, but it’s really a simple concept. I knew that having a conversation with you would fall on deaf ears. I knew that you wouldn’t take anything I said seriously. More than anything you would have spit in my face and told me to fuck off. Because that’s just who you are. You’re just a bratty rich kid that doesn’t feel like he has to listen to anyone. Seen this shit a thousand times before, kid. It’s nothing new and nothing brilliant. Same old gimmick that’s been repeated for years, but you really lay it on thick.

Which is why I knew you wouldn’t listen to me. Having my son run you over with a car and attempt to put you on the shelf for good. Yes, that was done to benefit me. But it was also done to benefit you. I was trying to protect you. I was trying to make sure to protect your legacy. I was trying to protect the image that you had here in SCW. I was trying to do right by you, James. Because I knew that if we faced off that I was going to have to do some rotten things. I knew if we faced off, I was going to have to cross the line. I knew if we faced off, I was going to have to end you in front of all of them.

Each word that escaped his mouth at that moment was painting a picture on how evil his thought process could be. Of course by this point based off all of his actions. People already had that thought process, but all this did was further drive the point home.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Not to mention James, this time around. I knew that I wasn’t going to get the James that we were used to. By that I mean, sure you’ve always been a little prick. You always carried yourself with that better than you mindset. But even though that was the case. You always got the job done in the ring. That’s why you had such an impressive reign. That’s why you are called the Greatest SCW Heavyweight Champion. That’s why a lot of people fear you when you come back around. However this time, I know that you weren’t going to do things on your own. No, you were going to be perfectly fine with striking a deal with Christian Underwood. That resulted in SCREWING me out of MY Championship.

The rage that filled his eyes at that moment said more than enough. Granted, the mindset he had was nothing more than pure speculation. There was nothing about what he was saying that had come to light or had proven to be factual. Harris had simply become paranoid.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
That man is so obsessed with me. Just like so many others are obsessed with me. They want nothing more than to see my downfall and they’re going to do anything they can to see it happen. Especially him. I already know word for word what happened. He told you, win Blast from the Past so it didn’t look obvious. You held up your end of the deal. Then he started to feed your ego. He began to tell you how afraid of you I was. He began to tell you how desperate I was going to be.

He began to tell you how much better you are than me. Giving you that verbal blow job so to speak. For crying out loud. It’s clear in all the programs and all the flyers being written how biased that man is. Christian is out to make me look like I’m nothing and you went along with it. Because it was feeding your ego and because it was going to guarantee you another Heavyweight Championship reign. Makes me sick. Makes me want to vomit. Makes me want to discredit you just for taking the route.

Had it been you and I man to man, without Christian’s influence involved. I would have given you a lot more respect. I may have actually been looking forward to this match. This match might have meant something to me, but you ruined it James. You ruined it. Christian ruined it. So, I took matters into my own hands. Because I knew that as long as he was involved. There was no way that I would defeat you and retain. He was going to stick to that plan to screw me over. But you just couldn’t stay away! You couldn’t just let things be the way I had them planned!

His eyes were starting to make him look more and more deranged. Harris was truly living in a constant state of paranoia. The same paranoia that very well might make him one of the most dangerous people J2H had ever shared the ring with when that time came.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
All the pain that you went through. All the doctors are checking on you. All the machines that you had to be connected to. All the advice you were given about calling it a career. You let every last bit of that go in one ear and out the other. You looked past all of it and you brought yourself back. In doing so, you then made this more personal than it needed to be. This isn’t how it needed to be, but since this is what you want to make it, James. Since this is the route you want to take. Allow me to inform you of what you ate truly dealing with.

Following those words. He took a couple of steps towards the camera. Getting real close and personal. Almost as if he was getting into the face of James. Out here driving his point home.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
You might think the most diabolical thing I’ve ever done in my career is have you set up to be ran over by a car, but that couldn’t be any further from the truth. You might think that one of the shadiest things I’ve ever done is use chloroform to win the SCW Heavyweight Championship. That also couldn’t be any further from the truth. You go back further in my career and you look at the things I’ve done because someone made something personal with me. You would want to stay as far away from me as possible. Contact a man by the name of Phoenix Winterborn and ask him what happened between us. A man that I joined the wrestling business with.

A man I teamed with for years. But a man that I outgrew as a performer and as a wrestler. He couldn’t just take the fact I didn’t want to team with him anymore. So he made it personal. He tried to start a war with me. And then I lit him on fire in front of his fucking family. I did it with no remorse. I did it and stood there watching as he burned. Is that the road you want to go down with me, James? I almost sent you home in a wheelchair. But this time I could send you home to your small child with third degree burns. Or even better yet send you home to your child in a wooden fucking box. Do you really think that’s fair to you child or even the rest of your family? All because you wanted to make this personal?

Maybe this wouldn’t actually mean a damn thing to J2H or anyone else that would listen to what he had to say. Yet in his mind, he was giving J2H the chance to back out now. He was giving him a chance to just walk away. Save his career. Save his life. Save his family from going through horror. It would be his choice in the end.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Or you could ask a man by the name of Riley Michaels. We had a match that was centered around his Hardcore Championship very early on in my career. He couldn’t handle the fact that he lost. So he made it personal with me. From the words that he said. To some of the actions he was taking against me. He even went as far as challenging me to a Barbed Wire Massacre match for that very hardcore championship that he lost. And because he made it personal. Because he kept forcing my hand. Because he forced me to be a hateful and unremorseful human being. I took a barbed wire wrapped bat to his throat. Crushed it and left him unable to speak.

I took a barbed wire wrapped steel chair to his lower back and ripped it to shreds. To the point he was left with scar tissue that not even a skin graph could fix. And then for shits and giggles I threw him face first into a barbed wire wrapped table. It caught his eyeball and pulled it out of its socket. He ended up losing that eye. As well as losing his entire career. Last I heard the man was in his mid fifties and already living in a nursing home because he couldn’t take care of himself after all of that. It became too much over the years. He lost everything because making it personal was that serious to him. Again, I ask you, James. Is this the route you truly want to take?!

Again, he looked at the cameras with those intense set of eyes.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Chances are, you’re not going to listen to me. Chances are you aren’t going to take my warning. Your ego is far too big and when you have someone like Christian backing you up. You’re going to feel invincible. You’re going to feel like nothing bad can happen to you. But I didn’t waste my time in giving the examples I gave to be ignored. I didn’t give those examples in order to seem scary or to seem threatening. I didn’t do it to make myself sound like a badass. Or to even make myself sound better. I did it because deep down. I’m trying to be a good person and deep down, I am trying to give you a chance to make the right decision. After all James when I look at you. I do see a very young version of myself. One with an ego and one ready to take on the world. But this isn’t a world you want to take on. This doesn’t end well for your ego. Let alone you as a person.

Once again he seemed to be speaking from the heart. Even though he was in such a state of paranoia. However the reality of the situation was. J2H wasn’t going to listen. There was a ninety nine point nine percent he wouldn’t listen and would follow through with his own agenda. Harris was being far too giving, but before long he was going to have to take that off the table.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Your career doesn’t have to end, James. Your legacy doesn’t have to vanish. I don’t have to hurt you beyond being recognized. All of this can be avoided. If you simply don’t follow through with the palm Christian threw your way. Simply tell the man, you want nothing to do with him. You want nothing to do with me. You want nothing to do with the SCW Heavyweight Championship. And then stick to your word by not showing up at Summer XXXTreme. You do this and everything is protected. You get to go home to your wife. You get to go home to your kid. Everyone in SCW gets to remember you for the mark that you left on the company. But if you don’t do this, then that tells me you want this to be personal.

That’s when he proceeded to take a couple of steps back from the camera. In doing so he proceeded to lift up that SCW Heavyweight Championship for all to see. He wanted the entire focus on the gold and for good reason.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
No matter though, James. In the end with Christian’s plan, with you making it personal, with you standing on your own, or with you taking your ball and going home. You nor anyone else will be able to take this from me. I am your FO- EV- ER Sin City Wrestling Heavyweight Champion!

Once those words came out of his mouth. It was the perfect time for the cameras to find themselves to zoom in a little. To the point they were getting a close up of just the SCW Heavyweight Championship. This was the last image scene before the cameras faded to black. The one thing that was guaranteed in all of this was Harris vs J2H would be a match that went down in SCW history. However, which one of them was good enough to go the distance and which one of them would take the gold home. That would simply come down to which one them wasn’t willing to die.

Offline J2H

• View Profile
    • J2H
Re: MICHAEL HARRIS (c) v J2H - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2023, 05:02:14 PM »
28th May 2023.

He had stayed in that hospital for a week, constantly being a thorn in the side of hospital staff and other patients alike, demanding almost hourly to be discharged and sent home but the hospital staff, as much as they would have liked to have seen the back of J2H, refused to let him go before he wanted. He'd already had a speedy recovery while being there, everything healing well and ahead of schedule.

He had sent Melody back to Beverly Hills, feeling his son's education was more important then his hospital stay and turned down her offer to come back for the weekend, Simpson was sent to the medical centre to help him return to home.

Simpson: Are you ready to go sir?

Simpson looked at J2H as he pulled his jacket on to his shoulder, his face still bruised from the harsh landing of metal vs the human body.

J2H: I'm fine Simpson, I just need to get the fuck out of this place because these places have a way of fucking with your head more then fixing your body.

His body was improving, but the effects of cracked ribs seemed to be the lingering pain left along with issues with his foot and back but in general, he felt fairly ok.

Simpson: I will get your bags sir.

Simpson made his move to pick up J2H's small bag. He had no intention of staying in Vegas on the night this happened, he just showed up with a small bag with a few essentials in and had every intention of flying back directly after the show.

J2H: Melody didn't have to send you here, I'm fine all things considered and I mean that bag is tiny, it's got hardly anything in it. I've been here all week in one of those stupid gowns.

Simpson: Ms. Melody thought it would be a good idea to send you a change of clothes sir, the others are somewhat tatty and still has blood on them.

J2H rolled his eyes, not too worried about his appearance for a change.

J2H: We're going from here, to the car, the car to a private yet, to another car, to home, it's not like anyone was going to see me.

Simpson: You'd be surprised sir, there's a lot of people outside with signs of well wishing, waiting to see you. In fact, they have been there for days hoping to see you.

Just hearing that took J2H by surprise a little and the look on his face matched that. He had never been considered a fan favourite, nor did he want to be considered a fan favourite, but part of him understood why. He thought he heard fans cheering him when he won Blast From The Past, even more so when he appeared on the fateful hit and run night.

J2H: These people must hate Harris more then they hate me. I must be losing my touch Simpson.

Simpson: I doubt that sir, but one could argue that Michael Harris has become the biggest heel since you, especially as champion, you do share that quality of forcing fans to get the reaction you want.

J2H looked at Simpson with a touch of surprise. It was hard to argue that point as such, even if he didn't like the thought of he and Harris actually being alike in the sense of being able to draw heat from an ice cube.

J2H: I stand by the fact that I'm better then him in every sense of the word Simpson, much, much better then he could ever be. He's old, he's past it and lets be real, I'm much smarter then he will ever be.

Simpson: How so sir?

J2H: Think about it, there's well over twenty years difference in age. I've done more in wrestling then he ever has, I've been better then him on every level there is out there. I've been smart about this every step of my career, I haven't had to wrestle all the time and I'm still the biggest draw out there. I haven't had to work hard every week because for years I did and now when it comes to me and wrestling, I'm God level. I can disappear for years at a time and come back and keep my spot. Michael Harris can not do that. My career has been great in terms of not becoming a broken down wrestler. It's where these people fuck up. It's a cash grab. Go hard early and end up crippled. I'm surprised Jessie Salco is still going.

Simpson: Ten years strong, sir.

J2H: Until she wakes up one morning and her body breaks down and she becomes nothing at all. I go away for a little bit, come back, still the top person in SCW. It's no surprise as soon as I signed up for Blast From The Past, ratings went through the roof and I became the man again.

J2H looked at the door, his limits of being in a hospital had been reached five minutes after he arrived, it was now time to head off home and be around his family.

J2H: It's time to go home now Simpson, I don't want another minute in this place.

Simpson: As you wish, sir.

Simpson picked up his bag and moved towards the door, opening it for in the injured J2H as the man himself moved towards it. A quick turn to the right saw the duo walking down a corridor, passing a nurses station. Another quick turn to the left saw him in the waiting room, looking at the exit.

J2H: What the fuck?

He eyes glanced upon a crowd of people outside the medical centre, some with banners with his name on them. He stopped, slightly taken back by this show of support from random strangers.

Simpson: I did warn you sir.

J2H: Where's the car?

Simpson: Just the other side of those people, sir.

J2H sighed but Simpson had very much planned ahead for this scenario, nodding towards a security officer who spoke quickly down his radio. A swarm of security guards moved in, just moving the crowd back to make a path for the two men to get through. J2H felt weird as the crowd began to chant his name, something he wasn't accustomed to on the street. He'd always found a way to blend in with the crowd whilst out on the street.

J2H: We should go.

Simpson: Agreed sir.

The two made their way towards the door, the doors automatically opening for them and they walked through to cheers and well wishes. J2H walked through with his head down, but listening for the mention of his name and the well wishes that came with it, slowly moving towards the black car waiting for him. Simpson got to the car door first, reaching for the handle and opening it, allowing J2H to slide in, but he stopped and turned around to the crowd.

J2H: Yo! be quiet for just a minute.

A stunned silence came over the crowd, no one expecting J2H to even acknowledge the crowd, but all eyes were on him as he looked from face to face.

J2H: Simpson said you guys have been here a long time waiting for me to come out, so you can have an update before TMZ sit there and throw some bullshit up on their website. The last week has been a bad fucking week, just laying there doing nothing, but the people here took care of me and I'm healing up fast. Yeah, there was some worrying shitty moments there, times I thought I would never get out of this place, I thought that everything I worked for in Blast From The Past was gone and I'd have to put off this whole thing, but I'm gonna tell you all straight up right now, it doesn't matter what I have to do. It doesn't matter if I have to wrestle in this boot, it doesn't matter if my neck is so screwed up that taking one fall could cripple me, I am going to be on that cruise ship, I am going to fight, not wrestle Michael Harris, I mean fight, a drag down slugfest, war. More importantly, I'm coming off that ship with ten pounds of gold, I'm waking up the next day with a combined four hundred days with that belt. I'm coming off that ship as your new SCW World Heavyweight champion and that's real talk. Thanks for coming out.

J2H could hear the cheers as he got in to the back seat of the car and pulled himself gingerly over to the other side, allowing Simpson and his small back to join him in the backseat. Simpson pulled the door shut behind him. Just seconds later, the engine was revving and the car was slowly pulling away from the medical centre, much to the relief of J2H.

Simpson: That was a very nice speech sir, very classy.

J2H just nodded his head towards Simpson in appreciation of his words.

J2H: It's probably the first time I've tried to be a face when talking to a crowd in a wrestling way. I guess if they waited there away from their families, then they didn't need me calling them a bunch of losers. Besides, I heard the crowd reaction for me a week ago, I heard them chant my name, I heard them want me to kick the shit out of Michael Harris, I heard them will me on. It looks like I'm the good guy in this whole thing because they hate me more then him. I might as well get some practice in because I'm gonna show up next week and kick the shit out of him.

A look of concern appeared on Simpson's face as he looked at the former world champion.

Simpson: I don't think that's wise at all sir. I feel you still need to rest, I think you need to put yourself in a position where you come back as strong as you can. I know that you're a determined soul and that you will do anything to return as soon as possible but this is a situation that you should be a little more cautious about. Mr. Underwood and Mr. Ward are sticklers for the health of their performers and I believe they will not allow you to return so soon. They are very cautious when it comes to injuries.

J2H: I am fine.

Simpson: You're not sir and they will find out the second they put you through medical testing to see if you are. I strongly recommend you just sit the next couple of weeks out, at the very most, send in recorded stuff from home, you have a wide range of places you could speak from.

J2H: If I don't show up, Harris wins, I need to be there to stop him from letting that ego of his explode.

Simpson: One could argue that he expects you to show up sir and a second wave of his plan may come in to affect.

J2H sighed, he knew Simpson was only looking out for him but he couldn't help but feel disappointed that he was being advised not to appear.

J2H: I don't want to be one of those people who get their shot and go radio silent. I have always told people to get off their asses and work for it, put the fucking effort in. No one does that anymore, no one can be bothered anymore. They show up, they wrestle, they get told of their matches in advance and do nothing. I can't even remember when a champion on any level said hey, I know, I'll get people interested in this one. I can't remember a challenger doing the same thing. You know how shitty that makes things look? This is why when I come back, I do what needs to be done, I show up, especially when a match means something. Remember my early career and what I used to do?

Simpson: You were on the show every week sir.

J2H: Every fucking week without fail. I didn't take a single week off. No matter who the opponent, I put the work in, and it's simply the reason SCW can never forget me, it's why when I come back, people instantly know something exciting is going to happen. Honestly, I don't know who most champions are at this point because no one bothers to show up with their belts. I can't cruise through this whole cycle and do nothing. I'm not gonna become one of those lazy bastards who's mindset is I have a shot, I don't need to do any work for it now. This is why SCW has become nothing without me. Same old people, same old shit. I can't be one of those people.

Simpson's face was full of empathy as he looked at J2H. He knew how critical J2H was of the current rosters and how he missed the days when the old school roster like Drake Green, Goth, Rage and even Despayre, top level people, would be on every show regardless of what was going on.

Simpson: What I suggest sir is we play this by ear as the saying goes. Rest for a while, speak to medical professionals about quicker ways to recover, speak to Mr. Underwood and Mr. Ward and just spend time with Ms. Melody and Master James. They have missed you terribly since you've been gone.

J2H: I had to send them home Simpson, there was no point of either of them watching me lay in a hospital bed for a week. No point at all to that.

Simpson: I would agree sir but it did not stop them from worrying about you or missing you at all. One could say that there was a very tense atmosphere in the home, but I did all I could to make them feel at ease.

J2H: I'm sure you did your best Simpson. The important thing now is this car moves a bit faster so that I can get on that plane and go home.

Thankfully, the car did move through the Vegas traffic to the airport and it wasn't long before J2H and Simpson were on a private plane, starting their one hour and twenty minutes flight to Los Angeles International airport, before the short drive to Beverly Hills. The flight was uneventful and the car ride even less eventful as it pulled in to driveway of J2H's Beverly Hills mansion.

Simpson: I will get your bag sir.

J2H: Thank you Simpson.

The car stopped and just a few seconds later, the door next to J2H swung open, allowing him to exit the vehicle and move towards the front door. He took a second to compose himself before reaching in to his pocket and finding the right key. He slid the key in to the lock before turning it an opening the door. Before he could step in, a million scenarios ran through his mind, causing him to stop and take a deep breath. Pushing the door, he was met with two smiling faces, the faces of his wife Melody and his son, James Jr.

JJ: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADY!

It took the young man mere seconds to make up the distance in between them and jump at his father. Without a second thought and fatherly instinct kicking in, he reached for his son and picked him up. His son hugged him hard as he tried to put on a brave face but J2H could feel the pain running through his body with a burning sensation. He tried to hide it well, but he could feel his teeth involuntarily gripping together as hard as the could.

J2H: Hey little man, did you miss me?

His son's eye lit up as he looked at his father. He was slightly used to J2H being on the road at times, especially on the tours with SCW, but he expected him back a week ago.

JJ: Yeeeeeeeeeah!

J2H: Good, I missed you too.

He'd held on for as long as he could but had very little choice but to place his son down on the ground once more, which pained him to do so after a week apart.

JJ: You don't look so good Daddy.

J2H looked in his sons eyes, he could see he was concerned and no child should ever feel concern in their carefree youthful days, but it was there as plain as day. It was a heartbreaking sight for J2H as he pulled him close, covering his ears for a reason and looked at Melody and whispered.

J2H: He doesn't know?

Melody just shook her head at J2H and J2H loosened up his hug on JJ.

J2H: I'm fine, I just took a fall in Vegas and had to stay there for a little bit, I'm good though.

Melody: Why don't you go find that drawing you made for Daddy?

JJ: Ok!

It didn't take him more then a second of hearing that to dart off through the house and Melody and J2H made their way to the living room of the house.

J2H: What did you tell him?

Melody put her arm around J2H, linking it as tightly as she dared as not to hurt him more then he was already feeling and looked at him.

Melody: He fell asleep before the end of the show so he didn't see it. When he woke up, I was already on my way to you. Simpson told him that I had to go somewhere and would be back soon. He took him to school and the park and you sent me home like I knew you would so I was back before too long. I just said you had to stay in Vegas for a few more days to help Despayre.

J2H frowned as Melody smiled at him, she knew J2H was not a fan of Despayre, regardless of Despayre thinking that J2H was his best friend.

J2H: Of all the excuses you could come up with...

J2H slowly sat down on the nearest sofa, enjoying the feeling of the leather shaping itself around his body and Melody sat next to him, resting her head on his shoulder and looking at him with bright eyes.

Melody: I knew he would accept that and move on. He knows Despayre lives there, he's always under the impression that you and Despayre are friends so I said he was helping his friend out.

J2H: I suppose it stopped him worrying and asking questions.

Melody: It did. Enough about that, how are you feeling?

He didn't want to lie to his wife but he felt the truth about how bad the pain could be, would be too much for her to handle.

J2H: I'm ok, I get twinges here and there and the occasional headache but it's nothing I can't handle. It didn't kill me, it made me stronger then before. I'm not saying I'm one hundred percent, but I'll be ok for the supercard and I will get that belt back.

Melody looked worried at her husband. She'd seen him go through hell and back before, seen him go through war after war, so was always glad when he was away from the ring, but this hit her differently.

Melody: James, he tried to kill you. I know that wasn't scripted, the camera wasn't right, the angle wasn't right, it was a complete set up. The man attempted to murder you on television.

He could tell she was fighting back the tears, trying not to show weakness and he tried to reassure her by putting his arm around her.

J2H: You're right, he tried to kill me because he's scared of me. He'd rather face prison then he would facing me. It was a gutless move and I will make him pay for it one way or the other, I will make sure of that if it's the last thing I do.

Melody: The last thing you could have done was walk through that parking lot. I might be sitting here planning your funeral.

He could feel in his heart that Melody was getting more upset and squeezed her a little tighter.

J2H: But I'm not, I'm here, I'm ok, bones will heal and I ain't one of those people who are gonna be mentally fucked up by this. This happened, I'm here, I'm here for a reason so to me, there's nothing to worry about. I've been hurt more in spots in the ring that people screwed up. My natural instinct kicked it and I took the bump like a pro. Well, almost like a pro, the speed it was going, it was always gonna leave some damage, but I just caught it out of the corner of my eye at the last second and adjusted just fine to it.

Melody: James, maybe this is a time you need to ask yourself if this is worth it anymore. You don't need wrestling, we don't need the money. You got offered a lot to do Blast From The Past, and more to do this, but there's no amount of money that's worth it where people like that would hit you with a car.

He understood her concern but as much as he played it up everywhere he went that he is a mercenary, he's there for the money, this wasn't the reason he returned.

J2H: Melody, this isn't about the money at all. You're right, we don't need it but here the truth. SCW has gone downhill fast and someone needed to stop it. SCW gave me a lot in life, without it, we wouldn't be sitting here, JJ wouldn't be here, the things we've done off the back of it wouldn't have happened. Before SCW, I hated travelling, I could stay in this house all day and at times, I still can, but it got me out there to see the world, it got me to meet you, it got me doing fun guest spots all over the media, it got you in a film. It gave us a lot more to life then we would have had before this. Life would be different now if it wasn't for SCW and I don't want it to fall to shit. The roster is the laziest I've ever seen it. There are no surprises anymore, everyone know it's gonna be Jessie and friends appearing five times a show. Blast From The Past proved that. All those names, same old people. I need to save SCW again.

Melody: I don't wanna see you get killed trying to save the place when no one else is trying.

Her voice was softer and it didn't go unnoticed.

J2H: I can save it, I just need to win that belt, I need to lead by example and show everyone what they should be doing, because there are no leaders there anymore, there's no one to stand up and push it. All I need to do is get that belt and remind them all of a better time, call them all out, tell them to step up or fuck off.

Melody: I don't want you hurt.

J2H: How about I make a deal with you right here and now?

Melody's head sharply turned to J2H, her eyes narrowed and ready to listen to what he had to say.

Melody: Go on.

He paused for a second, just to make sure to himself that this deal was what he wanted. He had to be sure he could live with this choice.

J2H: If I lose to Michael Harris, I will step away from SCW. I won't say retire because no one ever really does retire, but I'll step back, put my hands up and not even consider returning unless there's a real reason to. No more trying to save SCW, no more pointless returns, no more High Stakes matches, none of that without a real reason to. Just me in California all the time without the problems of wrestling.

Melody: You mean that?

Her tone seemed brighter as she looked at her husband and he nodded his head in return.

J2H: I mean it. I either get back to the top of the mountain, or I just ease up completely. No more long drawn out storylines. Do we have a deal?

Melody: We have a deal.

There was a lot of excitement in her voice, which caused him to smile, but that was it, the pressure was on more then ever. Win and drag SCW up by the bootstraps or slip back in to the shadows. In his mind it was win/win regardless. He could do either and be happy. So which would it be? The stakes at Summer XXXTreme XI just got a whole lot higher...

The sun had fallen over a sleepy Beverly Hills, the stars lit up the sky and a warm, summer breeze run through the land of J2H, randomly and occasionally bending the grass in the backyard pool area. The man himself walks through the grounds, a camera tracking his every move.

J2H: They say that things get passed down through the family, from mother to daughter, from father to son. A lot of traits go from one to the other, but for the love of God, I never thought stupidity can be passed down from generation to generation but clearly, that family with the Harris name share that common trait.

J2H shakes his head slowly.

J2H: I mean how dumb do you have to be, to turn your son willingly in to a criminal, because you're too much of a pussy to face someone man to man?

He shrugs his shoulders.

J2H: I guess you all saw that Michael Harris is really going for the father of the year award this year, I guess you all saw the whole thing unfold before your very eyes on television, the initial event, the weeks of the classic who done it mystery. We went from suspect one, to suspect two, and it turns out suspect one was behind it by getting someone no one has ever heard of before or seen to do his dirty work, it's a classic tale but the levels of stupidity can never be matched by anything. A live confession of father and son on national television for the attempted premeditated murder and conspiracy to murder in front of millions of people... Ladies and gentlemen, the geniuses that are Michael and Jayden Harris, two of the biggest clowns the world has ever seen.

He can't help but smile as he thinks of the insane happenings of the past month.

J2H: Maybe this was your grand plan all along Michael, or at least your plan B. If you didn't kill me like you wanted, and you clearly would struggle to kill an ant at this point and your dopey son, well, he's just as good at trying to kill as you are, maybe if you didn't kill me, a world wide confession is your way out of this thing. You confess, you're looking at time behind bars if I want that to happen, you and your son get to share a cell for a long time, and more importantly, you don't have to face me and get what's coming to you. Let's be real here Michael, you're more scared of facing me, then you are dropping the soap in the shower. The thought of going against me, is more of a terrible thought then knowing that little Jayden is gonna become Bubba's bitch behind those bars. You'd rather turn your son in to prisons latest pass around sex toy, then lose to me. That's the reality of it all, you fear me more then you do a lifetime behind those bars. This proves stupidity, this proves that you and your son are absolute idiots, because I ain't ever been to prison, but I'm pretty sure there's tougher guys then me in there, I'm pretty sure there's people in there that will love to make your life a living hell. I should take it as a compliment that you'd rather run from me to a lifetime of being someone's little bitch.

He smirks at the thought of it.

J2H: And I'm sure there's a certain bunch of people out there just waiting for the word of J2H to come and give you a pair of shiny new silver bracelets, you must be wondering why you're a free man. It's all down to me, I haven't pulled that trigger yet Michael because I want you looking over your shoulder, I want you wondering if the next knock on the door is going to be the one that ruins your life. Hell, maybe I'll just sit there and wait for just the right moment to give the green light to have your idiot son arrested for the crime of listening to your senile old ass and let that play on your mind. I know you think you're good with this mind game shit, but you basically loaded a gun, handed it to me and told me to shoot you whenever I feel like it, and I'm loving every second of the fact that I can pull that trigger any time I feel like it. I can make that call any time I want. You thought you could fuck with my head, you thought you could getting the upper hand in these mental little games but you really wasn't. You shot yourself in the foot so much, your life is never gonna be the same again, I'm gonna make your life a misery.

A serious look covers his face.

J2H: The only good thing to come of all this was the fact that we saw your nephew is a changed man and deserves credit for that, but you Michael, you showed the world once again what a snake you really are. Shown the world that some people can not change, but I'm gonna help you change because what you did, your life is in my hands and it's only gonna get worse once I take that championship from you, because you'll know the charges you're about to face, well you did it all for nothing. You did this shit to get rid of me and it failed, it went down quicker then your wives when you offered them ten bucks, I'm still here and I'm going to be World Champion again, I'm going to take that championship from you and I'm gonna make you sit and watch every damn day because I know how much that is gonna eat you up inside, I'm going rub my success in your face constantly, while you think about the fact you sent your son to prison. I'm gonna make sure that not a day goes by where you don't see my face everywhere you go. You thought this was gonna mess with my head? Oh no Michael, this is about to backfire on you cause now I'm about to mess with your head. I'm about to make your life an absolute living hell.

He smirks as he looks down the camera.

J2H: Everything you've done to me, everything you thought was a great idea, while you sat there cackling like a typical movie villain, was all for nothing, everything you thought you could do, everything, it was for nothing Michael because it's not gonna stop me from taking that fucking belt from your clammy little hands. It was my destiny to return and win Blast From The Past, it is my destiny to take that championship belt back one more time and it is my destiny to break the records I set. This is about me Michael, and you should know it's about me because even the fans want to see it and trust me, they've never cheered me a day in their lives until they wanted to jump on the bandwagon and see me become champion again because they don't want you as champion, they never wanted you as champion, and I get to come in and play hero. I am not the hero most people want and I never will be but I am as sure as shit the hero they fucking need right now. I'm the hero to lead SCW out of the dark age you created.

He continues to walk through the grounds of his home while talking.

J2H: I am what they want and I've never cared if the fans cheer me, I've never cared if they boo me, I've never given a shit on their reaction, I didn't care when they wanted me to disappear, I didn't care when they begged me to come back, cause I'm the one on the battlefield, I'm the one fighting but this time, I'm going to give them all what they all want, and we know what they all want. We know they want that belt back with me, we know they want me to get rid off you, they know they are sick of Michael Harris and his ego that eclipses the sun, fuck, it eclipses my ego and I'm fucking proud at the size of my ego. For the first time in my career, someone's ego is bigger then mine, but yours is coming out of this one bruised as fuck Michael. This is gonna be where you see no matter how good you think you are, no matter how tough you think you are, you're nothing and I do mean nothing compared to me.

He stops for a second to look down the camera.

J2H: I was the youngest ever World Champion Michael, and you are the oldest, I'm pretty sure you've heard the story of the young lion always taking the place of the old lion when it's his time to shine and the old one to sit in the sun and enjoy retirement? I'm sure people have been telling you that one since you turned forty, but in this case, it's true. You're not a leader, you never have been, just an arrogant dick who somehow was put in a position to lead when you had no business doing so. You was put in a place where you wasn't wanted, where you didn't belong. You was pretty much that low level office worker who someone jumped the line and become everyone's boss, much to the dismay of everyone except yourself. You probably justified it by either not giving a shit or tapping in that ego where you thought you didn't have to be popular, you just had to be respected. Here's a big fucking news flash for you Michael. You're not popular and you sure as shit are not respected. Not by the fans, not by anyone in the back, not by anyone in the office and certainly not by me. You're the guy who can quit tomorrow and no one would shed a single tear for you.

J2H mockingly rubs his eyes as if he was wiping away tears.

J2H: Not one person would give a shit if you wasn't on their televisions, not one person would care if they never saw you again. I'm gonna turn their dreams in to reality because that is exactly what I'm going to give them, because it's what you deserve. You didn't just take away my time in the ring, you took away a lot more then that by getting that thing that should have been swallowed to hit me with a car.

Anger crosses J2H's face.

J2H: While you had your son do that to me, you took away things I could do with my son, you took away things I could do with my family, you stole that from me Michael, you and Jayden stole that from me. You took away me being able to pick my son up, you took away going to the park, you left me sitting in my house doing nothing because the pain running through me stopped me from being a functioning human being, just because you were too scared to man up and just face me. You robbed me of weeks of my life because of fear. You struck first because you were pissing your pants that I was gonna strike first and expose you for the coward you are, but you did that yourself and took me out of normal life. You stole time from me and my family and that can not and will not go unpunished Michael. Do you know what it's like to have your kid son look at you knowing you're hurt and don't know how to help? Do you know what it's like to see the pain in a child's eyes because he can see the pain in yours? This is why I'm going to end you, this is why I'm going to take you apart, this is why there is no chance of you getting out of this in one piece.

He slowly shakes his head.

J2H: There's not a chance you survive what I'm going to bring to your door, because you've pissed off the wrong guy. You tried to take away everything I've worked for, destroy everything I've done, took away time I could have spent better but you saw against Bill Barnhart, I haven't lost a damn step Michael, I'm looking better then ever, I am better then ever and this is something you will not be able to deal with one little bit. Weeks sitting at home and recovering and guess what? Did you see me miss a beat? Did you see me miss a step? No? Because I never missed anything. What I did to Bill, that determination, the fact that I was so fucking good, not even your little appearance could take away just how amazing I was, nothing you could do could have stopped that and if you think that was something, wait till I get my hands on you, wait till I get my hands around your throat and squeeze the fucking life out of you.

He stops walking and puts his hands together in a squeezing motion.

J2H: It's gonna take a fucking army to stop me when I get in that ring with you, a literal army because my filter is off, my limits are off and there will be nothing but blood lust and hate as soon as I see that face. You can't run anymore Michael, you can't use your bitch boy to get at me, you can't run and you can't hide because once I get my hands on you, you're done, you're finished, its over for you. The championship will be mine but there will be blood on my hands, and the thing is, I'm going to enjoy it, I'm going to love the feeling of your blood dripping through my fingers, I'm gonna love the feeling that will give me. I'm going to enjoy every single minute of that without exception and it will be at that exact moment in time, when that first cut comes, when my first slices through your hard like a knife through warm butter, that's when you're gonna know without a single shadow of a doubt, without a second thought, that you well and truly fucked right up. That's when you're gonna know you should have been a lot more respectful then you have been, that's when you're gonna know that the biggest mistake of your life was ever crossing me.

He points down the camera.

J2H: And that's real talk bitch!

J2H walks away as the camera fades to black.
>

Offline Michael Harris

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
THIS IS YOUR LIFE ✕ PART II
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2023, 03:07:06 PM »

( RP comes out to 6954 words! What a story we told my man! Good luck! )

Harris could still hear himself screaming “Wake Up” over and over again while being blinded by that flash. However in just seconds that flash had gone away. Leading to the Icon opening his eyes and when he did. He was standing side by side with the “Demon” that had been haunting him. As he looked around his surroundings. He was very confused. It looked to be like a nursing home. Old people were all over. Watching television, playing games, being given medicine. Harris just turned to the “Demon” with a still annoyed expression on his face.

What the hell is this?!

Oh just you wait. You’re about to find out, how much of a dream this really isn’t.

There is nothing you can do to make me...

Before he could finish his statement. His eyes caught something that was more than concerning yet appealing all at the same time.

Walking through a set of doors was his family. Specifically his two oldest children: Jayden and Mikhalia and his wives: Blair and Carmen. However they weren’t alone as a doctor was right there with them.

The Lead
DOCTORRIGG
Well folks. Everything has been signed. Is there anything else that you may need to ask me?

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENHARRIS-RIVERA
Are we really doing the right thing here? I mean he’s only in his fifties.

The NEXT Generation
JAYDENHARRIS
Mom, he’s fucking senile at this point. He talked me into running a man over with a car. Then shit went sideways. It didn’t get the desired effect. He lost the championship, blamed all of us, went over the deep end talking about seeing a demon and shit. Not to mention, now I’m dealing with a court case because of him!

The Greatest Export
BLAIRDUCHARME-HARRIS
He put his first born in a situation he should have never been in. He has subjected the both of us to situations where we could have been harmed again and again. Week after week. All for a championship that he could not hold onto! And then to blame us?! We deserve better than that. We deserve a lot better than that after everything we have given him.

Jayden and Blair both looked rather annoyed and agitated with the fact that Carmen was even considering not following through with what they had come to do. Mikhalia walked up and put her arms around her step mother in a very loving manner.

The Prettiest Little Thang
MIKHALIA HARRIS
Listen Mom. I’m sure when cooler heads prevail despite some of the issues that have happened. We can all collectively come together and say we love, dad. We love him so much. He’s given us so much in life, but this is the best solution. He isn’t what he once was. He’s not the same anymore. And we have to face the reality of it. We’re never getting old dad back.

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENHARRIS-RIVERA
It’s just a tough decision to make.

The Lead
DOCTORRIGG
Yes Mrs. Harris, this is always such a difficult time for all families. It’s not a decision anyone ever takes lightly. To be faced with the reality that a loved one is a danger to themselves mentally and physically. It’s very difficult, but here he’s going to be taken care of. He’s going to have round the clock care. You’ll be able to visit him during visitor hours of course. And this allows your family to be able to take that next step in your lives. One that you have truly deserved.

The Greatest Export
BLAIRDUCHARME-HARRIS
Paper work is already signed, Carmen. There is no need for us to go back on this now. Like he said we deserve to move onto the next stage of our lives.

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENHARRIS-RIVERA
As long as he’s in good hands. I can’t bear to think he wouldn’t be treated well, regardless of how things have been the last couple of months.

The Lead
DOCTORRIGG
You have my word. Mr. Harris will receive only the best.

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENHARRIS-RIVERA
Alright, let’s move on with our lives. Thank you, Doc.

Following Carmen’s words. She was surrounded by Blair, Jayden, and Mikhalia as the four of them walked out together. The doctor watched as they began to make their exit before he smirked slightly. Turning himself back around to walk through the doors they had originally come out of. In doing so Michael Harris could be seen being dragged by two large men as he screamed.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
No! No! Let Go Of Me! Where’s My Family?!

This was only seen for a brief moment before the doors shut. Of course his screams could still be heard but as they continued to drag him. They became less and less heard.

The jaw of Harris was dropped as he stood there next to that “Demon” in a state of shock. Like he truly couldn’t believe what he had just seen. Sure, being the SCW Heavyweight Champion meant the world to him but deep down Family was everything and he just watched them turn their back on him like that. Of course the “Demon” was smirking from ear to ear, seemingly proud of himself.

Do you see now? Does it register? Does it sink in?

Harris just shot him a nasty glare.

This... this...

This is your reality that’s pending Michael. When we made our deal, I told you right then. I’d have your soul one way or the other. I told you that eventually you would get yourself into a situation where you couldn’t get out of it. And that time has come.

No, it hasn’t come. You’ve been saying that. You said everything I was doing was pathetic. It would never get me a shot at the SCW Heavyweight Championship or Mac Bane, but then I did.

That’s because Sin City Wrestling lacks real talent. They had no choice but to give the shot to the only man making any noise.

Well, how about when you said I couldn’t beat Mac? And then I did...

And you use chloroform. You didn’t do anything impressive!

That “Demon” was set on discrediting Harris every chance he got. It was something he had been doing for so long, but somehow some way the champion kept coming out on top. Yet, now more than ever it seemed like he met his maker.

Okay, but you said I couldn’t overcome Malachi when he was randomly given a title shot. Then you said I couldn’t overcome two on one with Miles and Austin. You said I’d lose the championship then. Yet again I proved you wrong! Back to back.

Those three men aren’t exactly considered cream of the crop. How you don’t see it but I do blows my mind, old man? You’ve been given an easy road. This road you’re on now isn’t easy. You know that James has your number. You know he has you beat. That’s why you took the low road and it still didn’t work out for you. All you did was make sure it was going to bite you in the ass.

No. You’re not going to get in my head this time. You’re not going to make me question myself. I’m better than him. I know I’m better than him. I know I’m going to beat him. I know that I’m going to keep that SCW Heavyweight Championship.

No, what you’ll be doing is joining me in hell real soon!

Not even being given a chance to say anything more. That blinding light flashed once more, but instead of finding himself in a different scenario or place. Harris found his eyes being fluttered open to the blinding sun deeping through the curtains of the bedroom.

Along with hearing a very familiar voice “Get up baby, we’re going to be late”. His eyes opened up a little more, starting to realize what he had experienced was in fact a dream like he thought all along. His eyes focused on Carmen who was trying to drag a suitcase out of the bedroom. Instantly he felt some type of way as he glared in her direction. She looked back at him.

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENHARRIS-RIVERA
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

She had a coy smirk on her lips. Clearly, it was a light hearted nature. He on the other hand just kept glaring at her. Before tossing the blankets off his legs and then hopped out of bed. Storming to the bathroom as he slammed the door shut behind him. Shaking the mirror in the bathroom rather harshly from the sheer force. He turned the faucet on for a moment, splashing some warm water over his face. Before looking up at himself in the mirror. His cold dark eyes settled on his reflection.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
I’ll prove them wrong. I’ll prove them all wrong!

Whomever he was referring to as “all” was only something he knew in his head. However, it was pretty safe to assume it was the “Demon” and those that he considered to be in his tight close circle. Nevertheless, it was time for the champion to buckle down and start to focus on what was considered important. To which meant he retained that SCW Heavyweight Championship by any means he deemed necessary.

In his time with professional wrestling, Harris had seen some pretty over the top things. He once witnessed an entire wrestling promotion taking place at a theme park. He once was part of a wrestling organization where every match had to be a hardcore match of some kind. There were so many situations he had seen or been involved in over the years, but this was the first time that he had ever experienced being on a cruise and having to wrestle on it at the same time. But not just that, it was a cruise that had fans tagging along and a situation where everyone was obligated to be out and about being social. That’s the worst thing for the SCW Heavyweight Champion.

Harris along with Carmen and Blair on each arm of his as they found themselves approaching an area that was set up for family and children. Where they were at specifically was known amongst the cruise as “Firefly Park Kids Club” and the reason for them being there is it was once again one of the requirements. As the Heavyweight Champion, he was being required to partake in a meet and greet. He wasn’t happy about it, but contracts were very much a real thing. Carmen and Blair looked around at all the families and the screaming children. Their faces said it all.

The Greatest Export
BLAIRDUCHARME-HARRIS
Ew, this does not look like I want to be.

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENHARRIS-RIVERA
That would make two of us.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
No, that makes the three of us. I would rather be anyone other than here, but this is where we need to be for the next hour.

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENHARRIS-RIVERA
Correction love. YOU need to be here for the next hour. We do not. If anything we’re just guests on this cruise.

The Greatest Export
BLAIRDUCHARME-HARRIS
That is very unpleasant for you, sir. However there is a bar upstairs and that is where I would like to be. Carmen, join me love?

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENHARRIS-RIVERA
Are you paying?

The Greatest Export
BLAIRDUCHARME-HARRIS
Of course. Would not have it any other way.

At the exact same time both women freed themselves from the champion’s arm and turned around to walk out leaving him alone. The annoyed expression on his face at that given moment said it all. Finding himself having no other option but to walk forward and finding the table that had his name on it. Taking a seat before putting the SCW Heavyweight Championship on display there on the table. Looking around at all the other tables and all the other talent in the room. The lines of fans filling up at those tables was insane. These peons couldn’t wait to get a picture or an autograph. Its like it was going to be the highlight of their entire lives. Pathetic at least in the mind of the champion.

The moment he sat down. He figured he was going to be bum-rushed. Despite how he felt about them, everywhere he went. There was always that selected few that liked him and liked what he was doing. It made no sense to him. Not to mention who didn’t want a picture with THE single greatest and most important champion in SCW? After sitting down and taking a look around. It was clear no one was taking notice of him. In fact there was a sea of fans that were starting to flock towards the center of the room and that was called because J2H had walked in for his meet and greet. Harris just glared in his direction, before hearing someone speak.

Must suck for you huh?

Just the fact that someone had thought they could speak to him annoyed the champion. Harris turning his head to the right to see a slightly older man standing there next to him. Course, Harris couldn’t control himself or his attitude.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Who the fuck do you think you are speaking to me?

He continued to glare as the man standing there just chuckled a little. Seemingly unbothered by the comments being made.

The Super Fan
WILLIAMSMITHSON
Oh, I’m just a guy that’s been around since the inception of Sin City Wrestling. I’ve been to more live events put on by the company in history. I have just about every piece of SCW merchandise  Guess, all in all. You can say I’m the super fan of this company.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
And that’s supposed to impress me? I’m supposed to give a shit because you’re a giant fucking mark?

The Super Fan
WILLIAMSMITHSON
In the same breath I can say, do you think it bothers me when you say stuff like that about me? I’ve heard far worse from far better men that have been on this roster over the years.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
You’re annoying the hell out of me. Go away. Go find someone else to drop your worthless knowledge on.

The Super Fan
WILLIAMSMITHSON
Kind of like you wish J2H would just go away huh?

If it wasn’t bad enough that Harris had to stare at the man being engulfed in fans across the room, but now someone had the balls to mention the man's name to him. Harris turned back to him with that hateful glare in his eyes.

The Super Fan
WILLIAMSMITHSON
I really hit a nerve when I mention the man’s name eh champ? Trust me, it isn’t something I’m doing out of spite or aiming to anger you. Not like I’m one of the biggest supporters of J2H or anything. Hell, no one really was till here recently. But I’m just seeing things for how they are. I could see how you’d want him to go away and never come back. He’s a threat to you and that SCW Heavyweight Championship.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
I am so sick and fucking tired of hearing that from people. He isn’t a threat to me. He isn’t a threat to my championship. He’s just another guy on the roster. There’s nothing special about him!

The Super Fan
WILLIAMSMITHSON
And that’s what is going to cost you everything on Sunday.

The blood of Harris was boiling at this point. It was taking everything in him to not just clean this man’s clock. He knew what the outcome would be. He’d be stripped of the title. He’d be suspended. Possibly even fired as he had already been on thin ice with this type of stuff. Then the title would just be handed to J2H which is what SCW management wanted anyway. Gritting his teeth and trying to not let his anger get the best of him.

The Super Fan
WILLIAMSMITHSON
I have seen the height of J2H’s career. He was by far one of the most hated - if not the most hated man that’s ever worked for this company, but despite all of that. He was damn good in the ring. Real damn good. You don’t become a former Roulette, Internet, and Heavyweight Champion by luck. You don’t hold onto the SCW Heavyweight Championship for three hundred and ninety nine days by the lack of skill. Hell, not just all of that. The man has only got a handful of losses to his name. I know for a fact he can count the times he lost on both hands.

Harris was still glaring a hole right through this man. He was past the point of gritting his teeth. He was grinding them. Soon there would be nothing left if he kept this up. Yet, the fan wasn’t picking up on any of the cues.

The Super Fan
WILLIAMSMITHSON
And no offense to you, but the names you have been in the ring with aren’t anything compared to who J2H is or what he’s capable of. Miles Kasey has a long way to go to be on that level. Malachi isn’t even close, that’s if he even comes back to SCW. Man vanished so quick. Chris Page and Ken Davison were veterans of this business, but even then they never quite reached the pillar of success that J2H did. Closest thing you might have come is with Mac Bane and even then. That’s kind of stretching it. J2H is in a league of his own. And after what you’ve done to him. After the way you’ve made the people turn to support him. After how everything has gone down these last five weeks or so. I’d say you made sure your back was really up against the wall more than it was from the start.

At that point it became quite clear to Harris what he needed to do. This man was going to push him too far. Way too far. He’d deal with whatever fine came later for not fulfilling his commitment. He gripped the SCW Heavyweight Championship off the table and began to storm out of the room. However, it didn’t let up. The fan continued to follow him. Continuing to make whatever point he was trying to make.

The Super Fan
WILLIAMSMITHSON
Not only is your back against the wall, but you know the reality of things. You know that SCW management doesn’t want you representing them as their champion. Of course they’re going to be rooting for J2H. You know that no one else on the roster wants you as the champion. I read up on all the dirt sheets. And the reception of you even being in the company isn’t good. You have no friends. You have no allies. You have zero support. They would much rather deal with the devil they do know with J2H than the devil they don’t know with you. And of course none of the fans want you as champion. They’ve been over the reign as soon as it started.

Harris had his fist doubled up, as he clenched the championship even harder with the other hand. He did what he thought was the right thing by walking away, but it turned out to not be the way to defuse the situation like he would hope. With a very angry tone he spoke up.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
This is going to be your only and final warning. Walk away, walk the fuck away from me right now. Before this turns into a very ugly situation!

The Super Fan
WILLIAMSMITHSON
It can’t be any uglier than the situation you got yourself into. Again, this isn’t me trying to rattle your cage or set you off. But everything you’ve done up to this point has worked for you, but it will be null and void when you’re in the ring with the single greatest wrestler and man that SCW has ever produced.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Leave me alone...

The Super Fan
WILLIAMSMITHSON
In reality there’s nothing to be ashamed of here. You had quite the run, but all good things come to an end. It just so happens the championship run comes to an end on Sunday.

That was it. Harris had been pushed too far. And that was just the thing with fans. They didn’t understand boundaries and didn’t know when enough was enough. Harris suddenly turned around and grabbed the man by his shirt. In a matter of seconds Harris flung the man over the side of the ship. His tight grip kept him far from falling to the blue cold icy water below. The state of panic on his fan’s face said it all. He began to scream for help.

The Super Fan
WILLIAMSMITHSON
Help me! Somebody help me! Please!

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Shut the hell up!

He loosened his grip on the man enough to scare him as he felt his body drop, but he still had a tight enough grip that he didn’t plunge below.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
This is what happens to stupid people that play stupid games. They win very stupid prizes. I gave you the chance to walk away. I gave you the chance to leave me alone. I gave you the chance to stay out of my lane. But you didn’t listen. You kept coming at me. You kept wanting my attention. You kept on pushing my buttons. The same exact shit that James did!

That state of panic was still on the face of the fan. His hands were gripping onto the side of the ship in the event that Harris let him go, but at the same time. What good would they have done?

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
James was shown what I was capable of. He was shown how evil I can be. He was shown what lengths I will go to in order to keep my championship. And he didn’t take any of that seriously. He came back, he came looking for a fight, and he gave people like you a false sense of hope. A false sense of security that you’d be getting a new champion. He made you all believe that everything was going to be alright. He’s going to be your savior now. He’s going to give you all everything you want. And in the process proved just how goddamn ignorant he can be.

Harris loosened his grip again as the fan dropped down a little more on the side of the ship. The panic set in as he gripped the sides harder. Looking into the eyes of Harris and pleaded.

The Super Fan
WILLIAMSMITHSON
Please! Please don’t do this!

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
How fitting that you use those words. After all, I feel like that’s going to be some type of variation that James is going to be using on Sunday. Laying on the mat, covered in blood, and with pleading eyes. Quite literally begging me not to end his career. Not to end his livelihood. Not for me to expose him in front of all you. But you know what? James isn’t going to be spared. Not this time, not when he directly ignored the signs I sent him weeks ago. No, James is going to get exactly what he deserves and then some!

Following those words Harris let go of the fan. The drop didn’t quite come yet as the fan had such a grip on the side of the ship it prevented him from falling. Of course now the frantic screaming overcame him. He knew that he wouldn’t be able to hold on forever. Eventually his hands, his arms, and his grip would give out.

The Super Fan
WILLIAMSMITHSON
Oh my god! Noooo! Please someone! Someone help me! Heeeeelllllpppp Meeeeeee!

Harris was back against one of the walls of the ship as he watched the fan plead for his life. It was music to his ears. Making a scenario in his head where this is what he imagined he’d be seeing on Sunday. An evil look grossing his face. His smirk grew more and more. At that moment several people had heard the scream and came rushing over. Seeing Harris standing there watching the man plead for his life. They quickly leaped into action before pulling the fan back over the side of the ship and safely inside. The fan fell to the floor of the ship shaking and quivering. Harris just looked down at him while everyone stood around.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
You can all thank J2H for what’s about to happen next...

Once those words came out of his mouth. He turned his back to all of them and began to walk away. Leaving people to wonder exactly what that meant...

Twenty four hours from now Summer XXXTreme would be taking place in front of hundreds that were aboard the “Princess” Cruise Ship. As well as being streamed across the world to several thousands of fans. It was without a doubt the hottest event that SCW was going to put out this summer. Rightfully so, now with that being said. The scene found itself opening up inside what is known as the “WheelHouse” of the vessel. Standing there with a smug smirk on his face, a captain’s hat on, and both hands on the giant wheel before him was the SCW Heavyweight Champion. Harris wasted no time locking eyes with the camera and beginning to speak.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Leadership by definition is the act leading people or an organization. Whether that be that you’re a team leader and you're leading your team to a championship, or you're a leader of a business that is setting an example of how things should be done for those that are below you, or even the leader of a ship better known as the captain. It is your leadership and your skills that makes sure everyone on the boat makes it to their destination safely. All of it falls upon you. That’s what makes a great leader.

His lips seemed to curl a little more in that smug expression of his.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Which is why I find it quite funny when you like to mention yourself as a leader, James. First and foremost, everything you mention is always in the past. We get it, kid. You held the SCW Heavyweight Championship at one time for nearly four hundred days. You’re like Vanilla Ice, You had one big hit and it’s the only thing that matters to you. No matter how annoying it is. You can’t stop talking about it. Gotta remind everyone every chance you get. Because the sheer thought of being forgotten about drives you insane. It’s why you can never “stay” retired. Yet, you got the balls to go at me over being old and being someone that should have retired long ago. Suck my left nut and make the right one jealous, junior.

But before we get too far ahead of ourselves. Let’s get back to your leadership skills shall we? You talk about your time as champion and how long it lasted. But were you doing what I’ve done? Were you actively trying to push people to be better? Sure, you can say I’m a piece of shit. You can say I’ve crossed a line. You can say I’m hated all around for the things I’ve done. However, it’s challenging people. It’s drawing the line in the sand. It’s telling you to get better or get left behind in this company. Something, I highly doubt you were doing. Nah, you were just holding that championship and going into pointless championship defense after pointless championship defense. And I say poorly because of how you talk.

You’re the one that speaks poorly about the roster during your time as champion. You’re the one that likes to talk about how no one stood up. How no one stood out. How no one bothered to push you to your limits. So when you tell that story. Why should I consider your run that impressive? Why should I consider your leadership something to follow? Why should I consider the oh so great J2H to be a threat to me? When it’s clear that your leadership meant nothing. When it’s clear that no one was worth a damn. When it’s clear no one was getting better with you steering the ship. But more importantly than all of that, when it’s clear that you have NEVER faced someone like ME in your career!

Every word that came out of the champion’s mouth at that point. It was clear that he was aiming to not only get under the skin of J2H, but at the same time aiming to challenge him. In a way that he had never been challenged before. With such a smug smirk on his face, Harris was clearly in his element. Simply as unbothered as unbothered could be.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
So if we’re being open and honest here James. During your most popular days. Being the champion, being the leader, being the one steering the ship. It was a complete and utter failure. What’s crazy about your leadership and the fact that it was failing is that when you finally lost the championship. You didn’t do the right thing. You didn’t try to improve. You didn’t try to get better. You didn’t try to switch things up and make your leadership mean something. Instead what you did James is you abandoned the ship. You tucked your tail between your legs and you took off running. You did what is actually something I consider to be your greatest trick. That trick being where you disappear for months upon months.

Even at some points years upon years. I’d go as far as saying James. Most people remember you for the disappearing act more than they remember you for your title run. You didn’t have the balls to let the failure of your leadership fall on your shoulders like it should have. Hell, even if it isn’t widely known what actually happened to the Captain of the Titanic. The movie made him seem like a leader with balls. A captain with some honor, dignity, and respect. By going down with the ship. But not you eh James? You talk shit about how bad SCW was during that time, but didn’t want to go down with it. Jumped off right off when it started to sink to save yourself. What a fucking coward.

His words seemed more demeaning than they have ever been before. Out to ruin the reputation that J2H had built for himself. However, at the same time. His own reputation would be the reason no one would want to take anything he said seriously.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Say what you want about me, James. At least if the doors closed tomorrow. I’d go down with the ship that is SCW. I wouldn’t jump off. I know what I am. I know where I have steered things with my leadership. Not to mention, I’d take some personal joy in knowing I sank this fucking company and made so many others drown with it. That’s what this company deserves after the way I’ve been treated. So based on that alone James. I’ve already proven, I’ve got more balls than you do. But it doesn’t just end there though does it? Cause every time you jump off as SCW seems like it’s about to shrink. Somehow. Some way. It stays a float. Leading to you bringing your botox injected face back around. Now whether that’s for a pointless match that no one cares about. It’s just happening to get your jollies off. Or it’s something like manipulating the system just based on your name. So you can get a title shot you don’t deserve. Much like you did with the Blast from the Past tournament.

A look of pure disgust filled his expression for that brief moment. Shaking his head from one side to the other.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Of course, most of the time when you come back. The ship starts to sink again. Leading to you jumping right back off. But this time I’m the one holding it up right. Believe it or not. I’m the reason that SCW has any stock at this particular moment. So because it isn’t showing any signs of toppling over. You’ve decided to stick around and why not. Especially with a shot at the ten pounds of gold that sits around my waist. It’s funny how you want to act like you earned this shot. Deep down James, we all know how this works. You paid a little chump change to Christian Underwood.

We made sure the so-called random drawings for tag partners weren’t so random and you got a tag partner with a damn. Meanwhile over ninety percent of the tournament didn’t. People were saying you were going to win from the start. If that doesn’t scream rigged. I don’t know what does. And sure enough, you did win. And I knew what that meant. I knew my days were numbered. I knew that you and Christian were going to come up with a solid proof plan that ensured I didn’t leave with MY Championship when the time came. I might have been born at night, but I wasn’t born last night. I knew all along.

So, I took matters into my own hands. I did what I felt needed to be done. We all know the story. No point in rehashing it. But I do admit James. I didn’t give you the proper respect. I guess that is how you would put it. I didn’t think you’d have it in you to survive something like that. And even if you did. I didn’t think you’d come back. After all the rich white kid gets fucked up in a car accident. It’s all over the headlines. It makes you look weak. It makes you look pathetic. It makes you look worthless. Three things that you can’t stand. So, I figured if you did survive. You’d just pack up and never return.

Making my life that much easier, but of course. As rich and as good looking as you are. I should have known that you lack the brains just like every other rich and good looking person. You came back. You came back looking for a fight. You came back with every intention of taking away a championship that I have worked so hard to have and to keep. And if that wasn’t bad enough. If that wasn’t already doing yourself no favors in my book. You then started to embrace the very people that have spit on you, booed you, and showed they never cared for you. You turned out to be just like every single one of them. Fickle when the time is right and when it benefits you the most.

Following those words, Harris proceeded to let go of that wheel. Stepping away from it and walking towards the cameras. In the background the captain of the ship could be seen taking over, as Harris got real up close and personal with the camera. It seemed what was going to come next was the most important of all.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
You are a fool, James. The biggest fool I have ever encountered in my very long wrestling career. You are going to embrace the very people that hated you for so long. Just because they don’t like me? Just because as you put it they don’t respect me? Because of people in the back not liking me? Because of management not liking me? Because everyone wants a new champion? You’re going to turn your back on everything that you were at one point just to give them what they want at this moment? Not only are you a fool for that, but it makes you sound fucking pathetic. Especially considering, you haven’t even considered what could happen if you give them what they want.

There was a brief pause for that moment. His eyes began to really narrow with intensity filling them.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
If by some Miracle you beat me. You won’t, but if God does exist and he decides to bless your day and see to it that you do beat me. What happens when they turn on you? Just as quickly as they began to cheer you? What happens when after a few short weeks the shine on a very old toy wears off and they don’t want to play with you anymore? What happens when they no longer want you to be their champion and they start getting behind someone else? Doesn’t that just mean that all of this was for nothing in the end? Or maybe it’s all fake James. Maybe you want me and them to think you’re with them. Just so you can get over four hundred days as champion. Then as soon as the ship starts to sink like it does when you’re the captain and the leader. You vacate and you jump right off. Essentially putting the final nail in the coffin and showing the world that no one should give a fuck about you or Sin City Wrestling. See, James. I’m very-very smart. Much more ahead of the game than you or anyone else gives me credit for.

Once again that smug smirk began to cross his lips. However this time it wasn’t so much about being smug and arrogant. Instead it was more sinister and evil. A side that people haven’t truly seen out of Harris thus far. Might just be a haunting image of foreshadowing.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Take away all the trash talk. Take away the egos. Take away all the cheap shots. In the end, it’s just going to be two men set to fight each other. That’s right James, I know this isn’t a wrestling match anymore. It’s a fight and it’s going to be a fight for survival. After everything I’ve put you through. I know how much my career and better yet my life could very much be in danger. But with that being said, because I know that. I’ve got no other option but to finish what I started. You don’t get to leave Summer XXXTreme on your own two feet. You don’t even get to leave the ship breathing.

No, instead you get to be sent home inside of a wooden box where your wife is going to be tasked with such an unbearable task. Finding enough strength in her to give you a proper burial while grieving. Your young son is going to have to grow up and be a man much earlier than you ever anticipated for him. Going through life wondering why his dad didn’t love him enough to just stay home so he didn’t have to meet his demise. Go through so much mental and emotional trauma that deep down there’s no one to blame but you, James.

And top of all of that. Sin City Wrestling is going to have to deal with the backlash of why they let a man compete after he had been hit by a car. They’ll have to answer questions by detectives and FBI agents as to why they let you... James Huntington Hawkes the third compete against a man that was a clear psychopath. The company is going to have to deal with such a disaster that it’ll never recover from to the point that it turns out truly being the end of their days. And you know what? I might end up spending the rest of my life in prison for what I do to you. That’s perfectly fine with me. Because I will KILL to remain on top and to remain the SCW Heavyweight Champion...

Taking another step closer. His eyes were the only thing that the cameras could see at that moment. Speaking the very final words anyone would hear before the main event.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
FOR      -EV       -ER!

The cameras got one good last look at those demon pair of eyes. There wasn’t anything in them that even tried to leave any doubt that he wasn’t serious about what he said and how far he was willing to go. That led to the scene fading out to black. While at the same time leaving people wondering what would truly happen at Summer XXXTreme. Would they see the demise of J2H? Would they see the reign of terror of Michael Harris continue? Would SCW really be on the verge of folding? Or is the so-called Icon about to drown right before everyone’s eyes and never be seen again? Only time would tell.

Offline J2H

• View Profile
    • J2H
Re: MICHAEL HARRIS (c) v J2H - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2023, 05:02:56 PM »
For most people, the Summer XXXTreme cruise was the highlight of their wrestling year. It was essentially a free vacation, with the only drawback of having to be aware of the people around them will be watching everything that they did. It was like life under a microscope for a week of their lives. There had never been much of a problem between fans and wrestlers, most either opted for long distance looks of their favourite wrestlers, or tended to be very friendly. J2H was not a huge fan of the cruise but knew he couldn't hide away from everyone forever. He knew this as he walked in to his slightly upgraded cabin with his wife Melody and son James Jr.

JJ: Daddy! This is awesome!

His son's excitement echoed around the room as J2H pulled a suitcase through the door of the cabin, as his son charged in the room, for the first time being old enough to appreciate everything around him on the ship.

Melody: SCW really went all out for you.

J2H: It's cause I'm a big deal. Champions used to get this kind of thing, but I guess Blast From The Past winners do too.

He looked around the room, impressed by the two bedded cabin that SCW had provided him with and shut the door behind his family. He quickly made a move to the bed in the room, sitting himself down and kept an eye on the curiously exploring James Jr. Melody sat next to him.

Melody: Are you ok? You look a little off.

He looked at his wife to his left and smiled at her.

J2H: I feel ok. I thought I was gonna just hate everything right away, or feel the nerves as soon as I saw the ship, but I'm good.

Melody looked at him through concerned eyes.

Melody: Nerves? You?

He sighed, he knew what he wanted to say but opening up fully was never one of his strong suits, even with his family.

J2H: Well last time I was in a big solo match at a supercard was against Fenris and I choked. Everything about that was terrible, thinking about it, I'm sure Fenris would probably say the same right now but the build up was generic, both our final push to get people interested sucked and the finish for me sucked, even though the match was pretty good, but balls got dropped there. I thought maybe the nerves would hit me knowing that I'm headlining a supercard and that I was gonna think that all over again.

Melody: Blast From The Past should have taken that away.

J2H: That's why I did Blast From The Past babe, but I needed that safety net for a partner and I got that. This is different and when I looked at the ship, I thought it may flood back memories of me dropping the ball again, but I'm telling you, this is different, this feels different. Going in against Fenris, I felt burned out on every level and looking back, I think he was too. I mean he beat the legendary J2H and went on and did nothing. Beating me should come with an automatic world championship shot built in but he failed, but this, it feels different, it feels like it's my time to get four hundred days as soon as the last bell rings.

Melody had always been his biggest supporter, long before they were even a couple and her loyalty had always shone through.

Melody: I believe in you, I believe you're going to win this and become the champion again.

J2H: So do I. Maybe getting hit by that car wasn't the worst thing that ever happened to me.

This comment took Melody by surprise.

Melody: That almost killed you.

J2H smiled at Melody, putting his hand on her knee to reassure her.

J2H: It also made me feel alive. People say they come back from the brink with a new appreciation for life, a new found passion. Well this whole thing has lit my passion, everything about it did. Everything we took from off screen to on was natural and it made me feel a passion for wrestling that I haven't in a long time. Everything that happened made me get that feeling back that I am where I want to be right now, it made me want to fight like the champion I am. It brought a lot out of me that I haven't felt in years.

Melody: You didn't feel that from your other matches over the years?

J2H: The Fenris thing was a mess, the whole Teddy Warren thing was pointless. He was all talk, a year to build and did nothing, after a couple of months, I felt what was the point, it was a let down. Kris Ryans was probably the only match in years where I felt like everything was lining up because of respect and he got the full force me. That's when I felt something until recently. When I looked at this ship, I didn't feel burned out, I didn't feel like I did my last big solo match, I felt confident, I felt like I knew Mel, I felt that I knew I was going to be at the top of my game again.

Melody leaned over and kissed her husband on the head, squeezing his knee and smiling.

Melody: You do sound like that old you again.

Not only did he sound like the old him, he felt like the old him again.

J2H:  I am babe, and when I get out there, everyone is going to see just that. I held back a little against Bill, I didn't need to go out all flashy against a guy like that but this one is going to be like going back in time.

Before another word can be spoken, James Jr jumps on the bed, bouncing around before standing up behind his parents and wrapping his arms around both their necks.

JJ: This room is cool!

J2H: You know what else is cooler?

JJ: What daddy?

J2H: The outside of this thing, it's got everything on and all the wrestlers are around, or probably drunk at least.

JJ: Can we go see them?

J2H stood up, flipping the suitcase on it's side and unzipped it.

J2H: Why don't you run off and get changed in to something cooler and we'll go walk around.

He handed James Jr something out of the bag and watched in delight as the little man jumped off the bed and took the clothes to change in to. J2H looked at Melody.

J2H: And as for you, I lined something up for you before I even got on the ship.

Melody: Oh?

She looked excited and J2H couldn't help but smile inside.

J2H: So you've done the heavy work while I've been on the shelf, doing everything for JJ while I've been doing everything to recover from these bumps and bruises and when I was touring, on the other side of the world in places I didn't know existed. I think it's time you should relax so I set up for you to go to The Lotus Spa for the day, get all those funky treatments and whatever and I'll take the little guy around the ship. I haven't got the live promo till four, so there's lots of time.

Melody waved her hands around in front of her with excitement before planting a kiss on her husband's lips, only to hear a noise from the other side of the room.

JJ: EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Melody and J2H smiled as they broke the kiss, looking towards James Jr and J2H stood up, reaching in to his back pocket and handing a day spa pass to Melody. He turned to James Jr and raised an eyebrow at him.

J2H: Really to have a look around?

JJ: Uh uh!

He took off towards the door, leaving his parents behind.

J2H: You have a great day, and I will do fill the kid up with ice cream.

Melody smiled at J2H as she stood to her feet to hug him.

Melody: You know he's going to be too distracted by all the wrestlers around to think about ice cream. This is like heaven to him.

J2H agreed in his head, as much as he just wanted his child to be a child and enjoy those things, he knew he was mature for his age and would much rather hang out with people then do the normal childhood things.

J2H: You're not wrong. Little man, come hug your mother.

The tiny feet of James Jr running back towards Melody are heard in the distance and he throws himself at Melody with a huge hug before turning and running back to the door. J2H smiled towards his wife, quickly shrugging his shoulders before moving towards his son.

J2H: Wait up little guy!

It took James Sr just a few seconds to catch up to James Jr and open the door and in to the hallway he wandered.

JJ: Which way Daddy?

J2H didn't know, although he'd been on the ship a few times in his career, he wasn't overly familiar with it. He looked for a sign and thankfully saw one.

J2H: It's that way if you want to go outside.

He looked at his son, who looked back with innocence and excitement in his eyes.

JJ: Yay! Let's go outside!

J2H smiled as he took his son by the hand and walked through a few hallways, turning corners before the warm morning sun burst through a door at the end, the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel so to speak. Before the two could reach it, a sound could be heard.

JJ: What's that Daddy?

A screaming, screeching sound could be heard from coming behind a door and J2H looked above to see the word bar. He looked through the window to see Jessie Salco on stages, microphone in hand, attempted to sing.

J2H: It's Jessie Salco warming up for karaoke.

JJ: It sounds like she's in pain.

J2H couldn't help but smile at his son's comment as he got on a knee next to him.

J2H: It is pain for anyone who listens. You see, Christian put her in charge of running the karaoke, and in this suspended belief that seems to happen on this cruise ship, it's like she has every song in the world, including those real bad heavy metal songs that no one has ever heard of, in her catalogue.

JJ: That's weird.

J2H: Reality don't exist on here son. We should probably move on before we get permanent ear damage from that stuff.

JJ: Ok!

The two moved outside the door, and were met with a bustling sea of life, people moving around the outside looking for places to go, new things to explore. The pool was almost full and James Jr looked around in awe. He had been around people before, sat in the backstage area for wrestling shows, but never been around so many people going about their days. He squeezed his fathers hand a little tighter.

J2H: Don't worry, these people are under strict rules about how to act with other people, if not, Daddy can throw them overboard.

James Jr smiles up at his father, although he didn't know that his dad might just do that if need be.

J2H: Everyone will be good.

They continued to walk around the pool area, but J2H could feel every eye around him looking at him and his son. He expected it to happen, he knew deep down people were not used to seeing this side of him where he was actually human rather then a dick and although they had softened to him recently thanks to the actions of Michael Harris, he could feel every set of eyes watching his every move. Usually he would walk around in a hoodie or something that masked who he was but a hoodie on a cruise ship in summer would have made him stand out like a sore thumb.

JJ: Are you ok daddy?

His head had started to swim a little with the sun hitting him as hard as it did considering he spent weeks in darkened rooms just to help with the unwanted gift of a concussion.

J2H: I'm fine, I just need to sit down for a minute or two.

He looked for the nearest sun lounger, which thankfully was a few feet away and made a move for it, sitting down halfway up, and putting his son in front of him to sit down. He could feel the eyes of his sun lounger neighbours upon him, but he didn't care, he needed to get his head to stop swimming. He couldn't help but wonder if the concussion had yet to completely disappear, but it was too late for doubts. His train of thought was broken by his son's voice.

JJ: DEVOOOOOOOOOOONA!

J2H snapped out of it just in time to see Devona standing in front of the two.

Devona: Hey handsome! And I'm not talking to you.

Devona nodded her head towards J2H as James Jr jumped from the sun lounger to hug Devona in front of him. She hugged the little boy tightly before he fell back down to his seat.

J2H: Excuse me if I don't jump up and hug you.

Devona: I'd be scared if you even attempted it.

No one would ever thought J2H and Devona would have become two people who could say things like this to each other before Blast From The Past but the two had become respectful during their time as partners and at times, pushed each other to do better then before.

J2H: People will kill for that from me, but you're not like most people, something not right about you.

Devona: People have been saying that about you for years, but you seemed to have done well for yourself. Where's that lovely wife of yours?

J2H: I thought she deserved a break. She's been running around me since the not so much of an accident thing, and looking after the little guy while I was away. I thought she deserved to have a day in the spa and I'll find something to do with JJ.

Devona: There's a kids area just over that part of the ship with things for him to do.

Devona pointed her hand across the ship, garnering a nod from J2H.

J2H: Thanks, I'll take him over in a bit, just need to sit for a minute or two.

Devona: Are you ok?

J2H didn't really want his son to overhear too much of what might be wrong with him and hoped he wouldn't understand what was being said.

J2H: Just a bit lightheaded from erm, the sun. Recovering from a bad headache has that effect on some people, if you know what I mean.

Devona nodded her head, picking up on the subtle hints of what was being said by J2H.

Devona: Well, if that headache gets worse, you might want to see someone about it, it's not good wrestling with a head.

J2H waved him hand at Devona in a dismissive way. He knew come hell or high water, he was not going to give Michael Harris what he wanted and walk away from it all.

J2H: Don't worry about me, I'm good. You should be more worried about yourself, your first ever Bombshell championship shot against a champion who has pretty much said nothing, done nothing leading up to here, hard to get a read on. Are you nervous yet?

Devona: No, I'll be fine.

He could tell that there was nerves in Devona and it would only be natural to have those nerves. The pressure feels off a lot more if it was on a regular show, but a supercard, one of SCW's biggest supercards of the year, he knew there was nerves in her.

J2H: You can try and hide all that, but I know there's something kicking in there. It's not a bad thing, just turn them in to something good.

Devona shrugged at J2H, trying to play things off.

Devona: Well, aren't you full of advice today?

J2H smirked at Devona, looking at her with a confident look on his face.

J2H: I got more advice if you want.

Devona: Oh, feel free to enlighten me.

J2H leaned forward on the sun lounger and quickly covered his son's ears.

J2H: Don't fuck up.

He removed his hands from his son's ears, causing James Jr to look around confused at his dad, but J2H just smiled at him, getting a smile in return.

Devona: Oh that was profound.

J2H: More then you think because now, you're not going to because you know that I can rub it in your face forever and ever. I have your number, even when you're back down south playing with cats and cows or whatever, I can text and remind you of it, and you really don't want me doing that forever until you finally come back and win that belt.

Devona sighed, she knew he was the kind of guy that would do something like that, just to antagonize her for the sake of it.

Devona: Ok, I won't mess it up.

J2H: That is what I like to hear. I want us both getting off the floating bowl of germs as champions or everything we ever did was for nothing. All those Blast From The Past matches will mean nothing if we don't walk off as champions for this thing. Now where did you say that place was?

Devona pointed her hand across the ship again as J2H stood up.

J2H: Come on little man, let's go see what's over there for you to do.

James Jr stood up and waved at Devona.

JJ: Bye Devona.

Devona: Bye sweetheart.

J2H just nodded to Devona as the two walked across the deck, past the pool and in to the children's area. He looked around at area, looking at the kids running around. James Jr pointed at the ball pit, looking up at his father with hopeful eyes. A nod indicated he could go and it didn't take the child moves then a few seconds to run off and jump in the ball pit. J2H smiled as he found a chair nearby to sit in.

He watched his son play for hours until it was time...

A big crowd gathered on a lower deck, looking upwards at the deck above, it was that time for something special, something that the people on these cruise ships rarely see outside of Summer XXXTreme. Most people used their time to talk to people directly to sell their matches at the most fan interactive event of the year, but not J2H. He was never a fan person, but opted to drift away from the traditional promos done on the ship. He avoided the cliche and typical old school hotel room - or in this case cabin - promos, he had avoided the late night, on the ship thing. He wanted to do it in front of a live crowd and the buzz of anticipation could be felt all over the ship. It wasn't too long before "Lights Out" by POD started to play and the crowd screamed for J2H as he stepped up on the deck above them all.

"Well shit." He muttered to himself away from the microphone.

He couldn't believe the sea of fans below him, it seemed like the entire ship had turned out to see him speak and a smile reflected that as he looked down at everyone. He waited for the crowd to hold off the cheers and the music to stop before raising a microphone to his lips.

J2H: Now this is what it's all about!

He knew a line like that would draw cheers from the fans and it had the desired effect on everyone as he planned.

J2H: I don't need to tell you who the fuck I am, because you already know that I'm the hero that you need.

Again, it was a cheap line to pull cheers from people and it worked.

J2H: See, I'm not some bitch ass wrestler who needs camera cuts and a director to tell me how to act, how to deliver a line, how to get the biggest impact and reaction, I'm J2H, all I need to do is fucking talk and every word hits home, so I'm out here talking to you all like a man, fronting everything like a man, because that's just what men do.

He could feel people hanging on to every word he said, even though he just started.

J2H: I know all you people are here on this cruise because of me and because of I'm in the main event, because I'm back where I should be. I know there's people out there wondering if this is the last time I step in to a ring and you wanna be there to see it, but I think deep down you know why I'm here at Summer XXXTreme XI, it's to become a champion again, in front of each and everyone of you, in front of the eyes of the world. That's exactly what I'm gonna do cause I didn't end up on a floating batch of metal and wood to go home without that leather and gold.

He listened to the cheers from the crowd, feeling proud.

J2H: I know that Michael Harris is around here somewhere, I know he's blending in with you all to listen to me speak rather then just show his face and make himself known because he's too scared that you guys will hurt him on my behalf, but don't worry, I'll get the hits in for you all by the time I'm done with him. I know he's out there and I'm glad he's there amongst you all because I want him to feel the hatred for his old ass, I want him to see that the people here saw what you and your disappointment did to me, and they're on my side, you pushed everyone here to get behind me and I was unstoppable before Michael, I'm going beyond that shit, cause right now, with me, these people pushing me on, you're fucked bro!

He listened to the cheers and watched eyes dart around, potentially looking for Michael Harris. He didn't know for sure if he actually was there, but he could feel The World Heavyweight Champion was listening somewhere.

J2H: I know there's not one person here that wants you to walk out with the World Championship Michael so I'm gonna give everyone what they want. I'm so in your head at this point Michael, that I know that you know that your time as champion is coming to an end, I know that you know that the only reason you're showing up is so that these people won't call you a pussy every time they see you, I know you're here but you know the result, you know the way this goes. You fear me so much Michael that you've already beaten yourself. I didn't come back for you, I came back to add Blast From The Past to my impressive list of things I won, I came back to tick that combined reign of mine with that championship to over four hundred days, I didn't come back for you but seeing you with that championship, seeing you walk around with that shit eating grin on your face, it's just a fucking bonus I get to take that belt from you.

He felt like he was in full flow and the crowd was responding with cheers towards him as he walked up and down the stage.

J2H: I heard every word you said last week Michael and more then anything, I heard how shaky your voice had become, I heard something in it that I haven't heard against any opponent you've ever been against. I heard the doubt in there that I've never heard before. Everything you said against any other opponent, I heard confidence, I heard power, I heard a World Champion talking but about me now we're this close to standing across the ring from each other, looking at each other eye to eye in what I know will be the start of one of the best matches SCW has ever seen, I heard that voice crack, I heard defeat right there in your own voice. This was not the Michael Harris I watched back, this was a Michael Harris that would be scared of his own shadow if he thought I was standing there ready to attack. This was a Michael Harris who would jump at the sound of a champagne cork popping, this was a Michael Harris who stunk of nerves. You all heard it, the man is fucking finished before he ever steps in a ring with me.

There was a cheer around that seemed loud enough for J2H to feel on the deck above.

J2H: You even came across as ranting man, breaking the forth wall shit using terms like gimmick. Bro, I ain't no gimmick, I'm the real fucking deal and these people know this. This is me, the cameras turn on and I don't need to practice lines or stop and say this don't sound like my character cause I don't have a character, I'm me, and anyone else you've seen, they're just piss pour J2H rip offs. Let me tell you who I am. I'm the guy with so much confidence, I am unbeatable, I'm the guy who is the best wrestler in the fucking solar system, I'm above everyone who's ever stepped up to me and if you take away the money and the attitude, I'd still be that son of a bitch that's is above everyone. I don't need gimmicks and shit to get over, I am the definition of over. If I wasn't, these people wouldn't be here.

J2H looked at the crowd cheering, and smiled both inside and out.

J2H: I know wrestling is in your blood, I know it's in your family, Harris is a well known wrestling name, I didn't need all that shit attached to me, I made my own legacy that you claimed that you was trying to protect. You didn't think of one thing Michael, the only permanent thing in this world is death. Even if it would have taken me some doctors in the ass end of Mexico, ten years in to the future, to clear me, I would have come back, and beat your ass all around the fucking nursing home your fuck face son is gonna put you in when you cut him off. All you would have done if you put me out of wrestling was add to my legacy, because one day I would have been back and it would have been the greatest comeback of all time, but things like that are beyond your capabilities of thinking. The more I think about this whole attempting to kill me thing, the more I smile, the more I laugh because ladies and gentlemen, I knew that I got under an old man's skin enough for him to pound his fists on the ground and cry. I think we should all be glad Michael brings extra wrestling gear with him because I'm pretty sure after he see I was next in line, he needed a change of tights.

J2H chuckled but a louder laugh came from the crowd.

J2H: You wouldn't be the first Michael, Teddy Warren actually pissed his pants in front of me when I stood face to face with him. Fear makes us do stupid things, it makes us act like idiots, in your case, makes you speak like you're backwards. Me making deals with Christian Underwood, yeah, there was a deal made, but not to screw you. The deal was something along the lines of "Here's a shit ton of money James, please come back for Blast From The Past." and I said yes, that simple, getting your title, happy little coincidence. I don't have to screw you out of anything, I didn't screw anyone out of anything through the whole of the Blast From The Past. I don't have to because I'm J2H and I'm that fucking good. I show up, I beat everyone in front of me and that just the way it is.

He shrugged as the crowd waited for him to continue.

J2H: I think you forgot to take your med's old man, because that paranoia bullshit you got going on is embarrassing shit. I've had like a couple of conversations with Christian since I got back and I couldn't give a shit about your issues with him. Do you see him on the stage with me with pom poms cheering me on you fuck wit? Do you see him anywhere near me? No, because this whole scenario is all in your tiny old mind. You wanna be real? You're just getting your excuses in nice and early Michael, you're trying to justify a loss before it happens and that just shows you off for the weak son of a bitch that we all knew you were. I might as well be wasting my time standing here trying to bury you because you're doing my job for me, you're rambling on and burying yourself. Seriously, no one had to tell me I'm better then you, everyone here already knows that.

He stood listening to the cheers cover him and smiled as he looked down at everyone.

J2H: For all I give a fuck, Christian could have your poster above his bed and kisses it before he sleeps and that still has nothing to do with me. Your little conspiracy theories of me being his puppet, way off base. I've never been anyone's puppet and I never will be Michael, I will never be someone's right hand in a pissing contest I don't care about. It's time to get you back to the nursing home and up the dose on that medication if you think that I am working for anyone. You're just trying to hide your shortcomings as a man, as a wrestler and as a champion. It's a smoke screen because you know as well as I do, you're not up for the task so you try to plant your bullshit in everyone's head so they feel sympathetic to you, but let me make this clear, there's only one person on this entire ship that believes that shit, and that would be you Michael. Even ho one and ho two don't believe it. Your dipshit kid, he don't believe it, only you do and that just sad bro.

He nodded as the crowd cheered, he could feel them on his side more and more as he continued to talk.

J2H: You've had your dipshit son hit me with a car, I sat there at times with double vision, with pain like you could never imagine and here I am. I'm still standing coming off a win, I'm still ready to go, so what else you got, man? What else you got in your arsenal when you already threw your best shot at me and hurt your fucking hand. We haven't even heard the first bell and you've already hit me with your best shot, with everything you're little mind could come up with and it was an utter failure. You already blew your load and like I overheard your onlyfans chicks saying, it was as disappointing as usual.

There was a deep inhale of oxygen at this point, it was something J2H was aiming for and wasn't disappointed.

J2H: I don't give a fuck about the big scary things Michael Harris as done, no one here does. No one cares about what jobber you've beat up, it doesn't scare me off at all, you don't scare me at all. All I listened to was names you rattled off that were never good enough to step in to SCW, would you like a broom to sweep up all those names you dropped that no one knows? I don't care who these people are, I've never heard of them which makes that whole part about them pretty fucking sad. I don't need to tell you all the shit I've done, cause you only have to sit there and know the basics about what I've done, and that is simply beat much better men then you. I've beat much better opponents then you have ever faced, I did that, I didn't have to fuck around and set people or fire, or use chemicals to put them to sleep because you no longer have the knock out power, I didn't have to do anything like that. I showed up and proved with these.

He held up his fists and the crowd waited for him to continue.

J2H: And I used them, along with my brain to become the most successful man in wrestling. I appreciate the little turnaround you're trying on me, it's funny to watch. I love the fact you're giving me a chance to back out, when you've done everything you can to do that when you've proved you are too scared to face me but I'm going to make this clear as day. I'm not going anywhere at all without my SCW World Heavyweight Championship!

Everyone bursts in to loud cheers, loud enough for the vibrations to carry through the deck.

J2H: Once I get my belt back and it's always been my belt, just been on loan to anyone who's held it after me, I will happily disappear from your life, you can go rebuild your career with a feud with Bill Barnhart, someone on your level right now. You will never have to worry about me haunting you again, you'll never have to deal with your superiors again. I'm not running and you're fucking stupid if you think I would run after what you did to me, you're stupid if you think I would even consider running from you. I'm running straight towards you, as fast as I can and you're not gonna like it for a second. I won't be going Michael, I want that World Championship, I'm gonna face you and I'm gonna squeeze so damn hard around your throat, you're eyes are gonna pop out like a Looney Tunes cartoon.

He could feel the determination running through his entire body.

J2H: For what you did to me, there is more then hell to pay, you've brought a level of hate right out of me and that is what's gonna drag me through. I will not feel anything you throw at me, I will not see anything but you and I will make sure I hit over and over again until you stop moving. I'm gonna make your little car stunt look like it was nothing because the things I have planned for you Michael, they're gonna traumatize you for the rest of your life and that's....

He paused as the crowd yelled towards him.

J2H: Real talk....

J2H held the microphone closer to his lips and pointed at the crowd, saying the last word along with them.

J2H: Bitch!

With that "Lights Out" blasted through the speakers and J2H took a bow before heading of the stage and the camera fading out.
>