Author Topic: Short talk...  (Read 1141 times)

Offline Georgie Girl

• View Profile
Short talk...
« on: May 26, 2023, 11:36:51 PM »
Georgie Robertson:  Back in the United States and once again being scheduled to face someone that I had some barney with when we were in Romania.  Do I blame it on the fact that it was Romania that I lost to Laura Phoenix and my title shot for the Internet title.  Maybe it had a little somethin’ to do with it.  That and the fact that even after she beat me, she couldn’t get it done at the supercard.

Georgie shakes her head as she moves towards the drone that is filming her.  Her honey streaked hair is slicked back and her eyes are framed in black.  A soft red lip curls into a half grin as she slowly moves her hands along the rail of the balcony of her penthouse.  The camera on the small drone takes in the image of the woman in a black and white Chanel dress suit and black heels.

Georgie Robertson:  That’s right, I am looking right at the woman that took my title shot, one Laura Phoenix.  My opponent this week.  I am sure that she is sooo happy that she is facing me because it might be a task that she will think is easy…since she beat me before.

Georgie makes air quotes at her last comment.  She sneers, her eyebrow quirking.

Georgie Robertson:  I hope you aren’t thinking that Laura.  Because if you are, you will get a butcher’s at someone that is not your victim this time yeah?  This time Laura I am going to be coming to this match with the hump because you were able to take advantage of the fact that my focus was divided in that match.  This time is different.  This time you have my complete focus. 

Georgie Robertson:  And with that focus comes the issue for you that will define this match.  There is no title on the line, no contendership.  This is just you and me, one on one in the middle of the ring and when that happens, that is where I am my most dangerous.  I am sure however, that you will talk about how you beat me and how you will beat me again and I am fine with that.  Crack on with your delusions of being able to repeat your win.

The drone moves to Georgie’s right side, putting her into a profile view that hides the contempt in her eyes.  She doesn’t turn to face the drone but talks as if there is an audience in front of her. 

Georgie Robertson:  Laura, I am not in the mood to do much talking when it comes to having to deal with letting people know what I am going to do to them.  I prefer to do my talking in the ring with these…

Georgie holds her hands up, looking at them over with a half smile before she holds one up higher, her fingers curling into a fist.

Georgie Robertson:  So rather than bore myself talking about the match, let me just say that I am not going to hold back.  I am coming to Climax Control with a mission and that is to kick your harris from ringpost to turnbuckle.  ‘Nuff said.

Georgie spares a small glance at the camera then turns and disappears into her home leaving the drone to hover over the balcony then drift onto the small table that is sitting outside the door.