Author Topic: WE WILL BECOME MIXED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS AGAIN  (Read 905 times)

Online Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
WE WILL BECOME MIXED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS AGAIN
« on: May 26, 2023, 07:18:38 PM »
*Me and the handler of opponents agreed to one combined promo each for this match*

WE WILL BECOME MIXED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS AGAIN

Narrator:  Woo hoo! Sin City Wrestling Management has reinstated the Mixed Tag Team Division and the first Mixed Tag Team match in this new cycle pits Bill and Bea Barnhart against Alexander Raven and Luna Vanity. Bill and Bea made a promise that when Sin City Wrestling reinstates the Mixed Tag Team Division that they will again become the Mixed Tag Team Champions.

BILL AND BEA TAKE IRIS FOR A WALK IN IDLEWILD PARK

The scene shifts to a shot of Bill and Bea Barnhart, and their English Bulldog Iris, taking a walk in a park. We notice that it is Bill who is holding onto the leash that is attached to the harness or Iris. We are not sure which park they are in or where the park is located but we are sure Bill and Bea will inform us. Bill and Bea look up and see the camera person who is assigned to them and the camera person lets Bill and Bea know they are live broadcasting.

Bea:  We wish to thank Sin City Wrestling for providing a camera person to follow us around and broadcast what we are doing and to broadcast our comments leading up to our Mixed Tag Team match against Luna Vanity and Alexander Raven.

Bill:  As you can see I am the one holding onto the leash attached to the harness of Iris. She likes walking with Daddy Bill more than she does when Mommy Bea walks her.

Bea glares at Bill over that comment.

Bea:  Iris is just playing you Bill. She also enjoys when she walks alone with me. Iris knows not to show her loyalty and love to me.

Bill bursts out laughing at the comments of Bea.

Bill:  You know I am only teasing you Bea. I want to let the viewers know where we are at in this park. We are in Reno, Nevada, where Sin City Wrestling is holding Climax Control 362 at the Reno Events Center and we are in Idlewild Park. I will give you more information on the park shortly. At Climax Control 362 me and Bea are in a Mixed Tag Team match where we face off against the Mixed Tag Team of Alexander Raven and Luna Vanity.

Bea:  Sin City Wrestling saw there was interest from the Roster to reinstate the Mixed Tag Team Division and they have scheduled Mixed Tag Team matches leading up to the final Mixed Tag Team match where the new Mixed Tag Team Champions will be crowned. Me and Bill were Mixed Tag Team Champions so this is not a new adventure for us. I assure you that we will become the next Mixed Tag Team Champions and hold the distinction of being two-time Mixed Tag Team Champions.

Bill:  You can tell that Bea is excited for this opportunity to obtain the Mixed Tag Team Championship again. To continue with my initial comments I already told you we are in Reno, Nevada, and we are taking Iris for a walk in Idlewild Park. This park is located about one mile from the Reno Events Center and about the same distance from the hotel we chose to stay at for Climax Control 362. This park is very nice with many things to do and it has two duck ponds which causes Iris to be stupid and try to chase the ducks. I assure you that Iris has as no chance of catching Ducks which is the same amount of chance Alexander Raven and Luna Vanity have of defeating us in our upcoming Mixed Tag Team match.

Bea:  When the camera person showed up we had already been walking for about thirty minutes in Idlewild Park so we will be returning shortly to our hotel room where we will relax and present the remainder of our comments for our upcoming Mixed Tag Team match from our hotel room.

We hear Ducks quacking and this causes Iris to do an impersonation of Dug the Dog from the movie UP by forgetting everything and focus on the Ducks. Of course Dug the Dog would do this when Squirrels ran by and he would yell out SQUIRREL!!! But in this case the poor little brain of Iris the English Bulldog can only scream out DUCKS!!! and she takes off in a full run to try to grab the Ducks but Bill has a firm grasp on her and she cannot escape his grasp.

Bill:  I think Iris is related to Dug the Dog from the movie UP! Har har har! If I had let go of the leash of Iris she would have charged those Ducks and with Iris being a chubby and clumsy English Bulldog she would have failed to catch them and she probably would have fallen face-first into the pond. Har har har!!! Iris you are a silly dog!

Iris takes offense at Daddy Bill calling her a silly dog so she glares as him and gives him a snort.

Iris:  *SNORT!!!*

Bea:  We will head back to our hotel now and continue our comments from there. The camera person has informed us that they have to cut their camera feed but they will call into the Network to continue broadcasting once they get set up in our hotel room. See you all in a bit.

BACK AT THE HOTEL ROOM OF BILL AND BEA BARNHART

The camera person cuts their camera feed and our screen goes dark. About thirty minutes pass and when the camera person is set up and calls into the Network they begin live broadcasting again. We get a shot of Bill and Bea and Iris sitting on the couch and Bill and Bea continue their comments concerning their upcoming Mixed Tag Team match.

WE WILL BECOME THE NEXT SIN CITY WRESTLING MIXED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS

Bea:  We wish to thank you for staying with us while we present comments concerning our Mixed Tag Team match at Climax Control 362. We have numerous items we wish to present and we will start off with information concerning my history against Luna Vanity and Bill’s history against Alexander Raven as this information will help you understand all our other comments leading up to our match.

Bill:  Bea I want you to go first as my history with Alexander Raven is a bit longer to present.

Bea:  Thank you Bill. I do not have any history in the wrestling ring against Luna Vanity. However I feel the need to comment on something she did during one of my matches so you will better understand why I want to beat her ass big time. The incident happened during my match against Alexandra Callaway at Climax Control 358 on April 9, 2023. Although I defeated Alexandra Callaway by submission by using my Sleeping Pill Sleeper Hold my win was tainted by an unexpected appearance by Luna Vanity during my match. What happened is that Luna decided to come out of the backstage area and stand on the landing watching our match. I believe Luna might have had a feud going with Alexandra Callaway so her sudden appearance caused Alexandra Callaway to get distracted by Luna. She looked up at Luna Vanity on the entrance area landing and that’s when I took advantage of her distraction and used my Sleeping Pill Sleeper Hold on her for the win. Although my win was legal and valid the antics of Luna caused some of the fans and other wrestlers to doubt if I would have been able to defeat Alexandra Callaway on that day. Well, Luna, you are going to find out that my win over Alexandra Callaway was legitimate and that I will most likely turn your lights out with my Sleeper Hold to win our upcoming match. I will make you sorry you made an appearance during my match on that date!

We see Bill Barnhart and Iris the Bulldog roll their eyes at that last comment by Bea.

Bill:  Oh my! I feel sorry for Luna Vanity! When Bea gets ticked off there is always hell to pay! Trust me that both myself and Iris know well the wrath of Bea when we have ticked her off!

Bill and Iris glance at Bea and Bea is giving them the evil look and then Bea busts out in loud laughter.

Bea:  Ha ha ha!!! The look on your faces is priceless!!! That’s the look I am expecting to get when I defeat Luna Vanity and we win the match against her and Alexander Raven.

Bill:  Now it is time for me to give my history against Alexander Raven. I had four matches which involved Alexander Raven. The first was on March 20, 2022, at Blaze of Glory X. I defeated Alexander Raven in a Thumbtacks match when I slammed him into a pile of thumbtacks. That put me 1-0 over Raven. Our next encounter was on July 10, 2022, at Summer XXXTreme X. That was a Four Way Roulette Championship match involving myself, Alexander Raven, Fin Whelan, and Miles Kasey. Fin and Miles were eliminated and the match came down to Raven and myself. I got eliminated by Alexander Raven and he retained the Roulette Championship. That evened up me and Raven at 1-1. The third match we had against each other was July 24, 2022, at Climax Control 336. It was also a Roulette Championship match against Raven and he pinned me to retain the Roulette Championship. That put me at 1-2 against Alexander Raven. The fourth match I had with Alexander Raven was on April 16, 2023 at Climax Control 359. It was a Dog Collar Match, which is one of my specialties, but it was Raven who got the win over me to put me at 1-3 against him.

Bea:  Stuff happens in the sport of Wrestling and nobody can win all the time. You will give Raven payback when we defeat him and Luna and move on in our quest to become Mixed Tax Team Champions again.

HOW BILL AND BEA BARNHART ARE THINKING AS THEY ENTER THIS MATCH

Bill:  For the benefit of Alexander Raven and Luna Vanity, and the people watching our presentation today, me and Bea will comment on various items that are factors in this Mixed Tag Team match. Bea I will allow you to start the comments.

Bea:  Me and Bill are, as we already mentioned, are former Mixed Tag Team Champions. We obtained the Mixed Tag Team Championship on on May 23, 2021, at Into The Void X when we faced the reigning Champions Teddy Warren and Kate Steel-Warren. We won the match, and the Mixed Tag Team Championship, when I pinned Kate Steel-Warren with a Crucifix Pin. Then we defended the Mixed Tag Team Championship against the team of Austin James Mercer and Tempest on June 6, 2021, at Climax Control 301. Unfortunately we lost the Mixed Tag Team Championship when Tempest pinned Me. Although it was a short Championship run for me and Bill we had fun and enjoyed being Mixed Tag Team Champions and we plan on earning the Mixed Tag Team Championship soon. Your turn Bill.

Bill:  Myself and Bea have mentioned, on many occasions, that most of the wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling are only focused on obtaining Championships. Although it is nice to be accomplished and obtain Championships that is not what being in the sport of Wrestling is about. You are getting paid to entertain and thrill the fans who pay a lot of money to come to our events, or pay to watch them on television, and you need to focus on what you are getting paid for. I have held the Roulette Championship twice and the Mixed Tag Team Championship once and Bea has held the Mixed Tag Team Championship as my tag partner. It seems that you all, week after week after week, can only focus on what we have not yet accomplished than for you to focus on all the things you fail to do to earn your paychecks and the support of the fans. Will I become Internet and World Champion one day? Of course! Will Bea become Internet Champion, Roulette Champion, and World Champion one day? Of course! When you only focus on obtaining Championships you lose your focus and fail to accomplish what you need to accomplish because you distracted yourself during those matches. Then if by some chance you obtain a Championship you again forget what you are here for and lose the Championship in a short period of time.

Bea:  I take crap talk from most of the wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling simply because I haven’t obtained as many wins and Championships as they have. If any of you think that earning Championships is the only reason you are in the sport of wrestling then I suggest you get the hell out of the sport and take up some other line of work. I do not tolerate your smack talk, your insults, and your crude jokes, just because your own opinion of yourself is all you pay attention to. For you, Luna, I want to be the one to get the pin or submission on you to win our Mixed Tag Team match. That would not only prove I am better than you in the wrestling ring it will also prove that you are way less than you think you are.

Bill gives a thumbs up on Bea’s comment.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bill:  I now wish to present comments for everyone in Sin City Wrestling, mostly those who have a way higher opinion of themselves than others have for them, to knock their arrogant asses down several pegs. Pay attention because I’m talking about nearly everyone on the Sin City Wrestling Roster. You want to know something? You can name any type of match in the history of the sport of Wrestling and I’ve been in that type of match and I won more than I lost. I equate it to the following. Some people will take a hike in the lowlands and come to a river, lake, or swamp and chicken out and turn around go another way. When asked why they did that they claim that there could be Alligators or Snakes in the water and they didn’t want to take a chance of getting hurt. What about ME you are asking? That’s a whole different story! When I come upon a river, lake, or swamp, in an area known to have Alligators and Snakes I will wade into the water to get to the other side. If the water is too deep to wade through then I will swim when the water is deeper. What if I am confronted by an Alligator or a Snake? I would attack them first and knock them out and when I got to the other side of the river or lake I would have a meal of Alligator and Snake then continue my trek. Simply put I am not afraid of anything or anyone on the planet! Same goes with my wrestling career. I’m not afraid of any type of opponent or any type of match or matches that have weapons involved. You don’t have to believe me now but after I whup the crap out of you then you will become a believer.

Bea:  So our thinking going into this Mixed Tag Team match, that will propel us forward toward the Mixed Tag Team Championship match, is that we are in this match to win it. . .we are not here to take prisoners. . .we are not here to lose the match. . .we are not here to have a tea party with you two. . .we are here to walk into the match. . .beat you two down. . .pin you or make you submit. . .and we walk away as the winners of this match. If you do not like that concept then please stay locked in your dressing room and do not even bother to come to the ring for our match.

Bill:  Damn Bea! You on the verbal ass kicking tour today!

Bea:  Yep! And if Alexander Raven and Luna Vanity show up and actually have the courage to step into the ring with us it will turn into me changing from giving them a verbal ass kicking to a physical one!

Bill:  Well there you have it. Me and Bea have spoken what needed to be spoken. Tune in on Sunday, May 28, 2023, for Climax Control 362 and watch me and Bea perform wrestling magic for you.

Bea informs the camera person that they are done with their comments for their upcoming match. The camera person calls into the Network asking them what they want them to do. They are told to cut their camera feed and after they do the Network returns to regularly scheduled programming for this time slot and our screen goes dark.